The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+10
#Animal
Cole
.mop is dead.
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Zadok
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
BEAST MODE
SP
Bleed Green
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Yannic wrote:
Wasn't that bad

It will be better either next week or the week after. Smile
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Wasn't that bad

It will be better either next week or the week after. Smile

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

July 18 2011
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Raw-wwe-matiprat

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces. We cut to an empty ring as RAW gets underway.::

::The fans give a mixed reaction as John Cena walks out. He salutes the audience before running down the ramp. He grabs a mic from ringside before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and taunts to the crowd before speaking.::

~John Cena~
>>“Last night I was defeated by CM Punk and thus lost my WWE Championship. Punk has now left the WWE and taken the WWE Championship with him. Last week I was told by Vince McMahon that I would suffer the consequences if CM Punk walked out of Chicago with the WWE Championship. Well it has been almost 24 hours and I still haven’t heard from Vince. I think that, as always, Vince was bluffing. Not surprised to be honest but I thought that this time would be-”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Triple H walks out in a suit. He storms down the ramp, glaring at Cena all the way down. He walks up the steps and stares at Cena before entering the ring. He grabs a mic before walking over to Cena.::

~Triple H~
>>“There is a reason you haven’t seen Vince John and that is because this is not his fight to deal with. When you were told you would suffer the consequences you were not told what those consequences were. Let me enlighten you John; the consequence of you losing last night is that you will be facing me in a No Holds Barred Match at Summerslam. You better bring your A-Game bitch because I am ready to tear you limb from limb!”<<

::The two men glare at each other as the fans go nuts. We cut to a commercial as they continue to stare each other down.::

----------------------------------------

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder!”<<

::Better Than Woo walk out to tremendous cheers from the crowd. They taunt to the fans from the stage before strutting down the ramp. Ryder slides in the ring as Hawkins walks around the side. Ryder jumps up and down on the spot as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing 224lb, being accompanied to the ring by Nexus, he is one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Michael Mcgillicutty!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Nexus walk out. They stand in a line on the ramp and stare down at the ring before Michael McGillicutty makes his way down the ramp. He slides in the ring as the remainder of Nexus remain on the stage.::

One on One Match
Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins v Michael McGillicutty w/ Nexus

.::Closing Moments::.

::McGillicutty whips Ryder across the ring before hitting him with a clothesline on the rebound. He gets back to his feet and smirks to the booing crowd as Hawkins screams encouragement at Ryder. McGillicutty goes to pick up Ryder but Ryder catches him by surprise with a small package.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Zack Ryder is announced as the winner. McGillicutty jumps to his feet, looking pissed. The five members of Nexus on the ramp charge down to the ring before sliding in. Otunga is first in, taking Ryder down with a clothesline. Three of the others then begin beating down Hawkins while the other three stomp all over Ryder. They continue to beat down on the two men until they are sure they won’t be getting back up. They all stand in a line before raising their arms in the air.::

::We cut backstage as Maryse and Melina are shown beating down on Eve. Security rush over to separate the divas as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing 218lb, Primo!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Primo struts out. He looks around with a smirk on his face as he walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping in.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 235lb, JTG!”<<

::JTG dances out to cheers from the crowd. He dances down the ramp, continuing to take in the cheers from the crowd. He jumps in the ring and stares down his opponent.::

One on One match
Primo v JTG

::Primo springs himself off the ropes, nailing a picture perfect dropkick. He gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd before picking up JTG. He throws him off the ropes before hitting an elbow to the jaw. He smirks as he picks him up. He goes for a hurricanrana but JTG reverses it into a powerbomb. As Primo hits the mat, JTG stays on top of him for the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, JTG!”<<

::The fans cheer as JTG is announced as the winner. He gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before rolling on the ring. We cut to the back as he smirks at Primo.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits with a smirk on his face. The boos emanate around the arena as he shakes his head.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Many people are wondering why I did exactly what I did last night. Now for those of you people that don’t pay attention, I cost John Cena the WWE Championship last night. I done it for one reason and one reason only; because CM Punk deserved to win the WWE Championship. He will be back on RAW one day but, for now, he has the WWE Championship elsewhere. I have a plan for the WWE Championship right now but I will talk about that later on tonight.”<<

::We cut to the ring as Heyman looks down at the paperwork on his desk.::

::Nexus walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. The six men slowly walk down the ramp, looking around at the fans on their way. They all climb into the ring before Otunga grabs a mic.::

~David Otunga~
>>“Last night we came out here and we told you that Nexus were going to once again take over the WWE. That begins tonight! You see we have a surprise for all you people and that surprise is going to come down to this ring in matter of minutes. First, we all want to assure each and every one of you that we fully intend on sticking to our word. We also fully intend on, not only keeping the Tag Team Championships, but also bringing in every other championship there is on this show. Now, without further ado, allow us to introduce to you the leader of Nexus!”<<

::The fans boo louder than before as Wade Barrett struts out with a smirk on his face. The six men in the ring step outside as Barrett enters, ready for his match.::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

One on One Match
Wade Barrett w/ Nexus v John Morrison

::Morrison goes for a dropkick but Barrett side steps it. He cracks his neck a couple of times before stalking Morrison. He waits for him to get up before nailing him with a boot to the face. He smirks before dragging Morrison to his feet. He stares into the crowd before nailing Wasteland. The fans boo as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Barrett gets to his feet. He drops down to the mat and rolls out, joining the rest of Nexus. The seven men walk to the back as a video airs on the titantron.::

::The video begins feeding through, showing the face of CM Punk. He is walking down to a ring in front of a live audience. He shows the WWE Championship on his shoulder before focusing the video on his face again.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I did what I said I was going to do and that is defeat John Cena and walk out of Money In The Bank with the WWE Championship. I did exactly that and now I am here in Ring Of Honour and I am about to defend MY WWE Championship against another former employee, Shelton Benjamin. I will see you all next week where I plan on being in New Japan Pro Wrestling.”<<

::He smirks before cutting the feed.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits back in his chair.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“I have decided that both tonight and in three weeks time, we will have a match to determine the two men who will square off at Summerslam for the WWE Championship. That is all.”<<

::We cut to the ring as Heyman swings around in his chair.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Divas Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Melina, Maryse!”<<

::The fans boo as Maryse and Melina walk out. They strut down the ramp before Maryse enters the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida, she is the current Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly Kelly walks out with the Divas Championship to cheers from the crowd. She walks down the ramp before stepping in the ring.::

One on One Match
Divas Championship
Maryse w/ Melina v Kelly Kelly ©

::Kelly goes for a clothesline but Maryse turns it into a neckbreaker. She gets to her feet and whips her hair back before winking at the crowd. She stomps on the head of Kelly before taunting her. She picks her up before nailing the French Kiss. The fans boo as she makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEWWW Divas Champion, Maryse!”<<

::Maryse has her hand raised to tremendous boos from the crowd. She grabs the Divas Championship as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre walks out in a custom suit. He smirks around at the crowd before raising the Money In The Bank briefcase in the air. He stops on the ramp and turns around as Dolph Ziggler walks out, also in a custom suit. He has the United States Championship draped over his shoulder and a mic in hand. He passes it to McIntyre as they both remain on the stage.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Last night, I defeated seven other men to win this Money In The Bank briefcase which guarantees me a WWE Championship match anytime and anywhere. Dolph also had a big moment also had a big moment last night, defeating Big Show to retain his United States Championship. Not only that but he put the giant to sleep. Now the two of us went to RAW General Manager Paul Heyman and requested a WWE Tag Team Championship Match at Summerslam and this request was granted. So at Summerslam, both Dolph and I will prove exactly how dominant we are.”<<

::The two men smirk before disappearing backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall where the winner will challenge for the WWE Championship at Summerslam!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::Alberto Del Rio walks out to huge heat. He cocks a smirk at the fans as he slowly makes his way down the ramp. He jumps on the apron before stepping into the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, The Big Show!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Big Show walks out with a huge grin on his face. He raises his arm high in the air as pyro explodes behind him. He walks down the ramp, screaming at the fans on his way. They continue to cheer him as he steps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope. He raises his arm in the air once again before stepping back and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Winner is in the WWE Championship Match at Summerslam
Alberto Del Rio v Big Show

::Show nails a huge spear on Del Rio to huge cheers from the crowd. He quickly gets Del Rio back up before throwing him into the corner. He hits big chop on his chest before throwing him over his head. He walks over and puts his arm down to pick him up but Del Rio grabs it before flipping Show onto the ground. He locks in the Armbar and, after a few minutes, Show eventually taps out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the man who will now compete for the WWE Championship at Summerslam, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::Del Rio jumps to his feet in celebration as he is announced as the winner. The referee raises his arm in victory before he climbs to the second rope. He continues to celebrate before jumping down. He motions for a belt around his waist as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

Should I post RAW now or Monday? Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Should I post RAW now or Monday? Razz
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

Monday---- Smile
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:59 am

Now!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 am

Put it this way; SD may not be up tonight. If it is not, then RAW will be posted, if it does then I may still post it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Up to you Karl, but I would rather read it sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Well guess what, it is being posted in about 30 seconds! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 pm

July 25 2011
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Raw-wwe-matiprat

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces. We cut to an empty ring as RAW gets underway.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Vince McMahon struts out. He smirks around at the fans before strutting down the ramp. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He grabs a mic and straightens himself out before speaking.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Last week CM Punk defeated John Cena at Money In The Bank and walked out as the WWE Champion. I told John Cena that if this happened, he would suffer the consequences and that is exactly what he will do. At Summerslam he is facing my son-in-law, Triple H, in a No Holds Barred Match. John is going to know exactly what happens when you cross the line and, mark my words, he will not be walking out of Summerslam on his own two feet. Triple H is going to give John Cena the beating of a lifetime, and he is never going to forget it.”<<

::The fans chant that Vince sucks but he just shakes his head.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“The only reason that you people are booing me is because I done what is right for this company. I don’t care what all of you think because I have a business to run and it takes priority over you. My business has been made a mockery of enough and I am not willing to let it happen again. Speaking of being made a mockery of, CM Punk has been defending the WWE Championship in different companies as of late and it is making this company a disgrace. Although, something you people may be happy about, CM Punk has been resigned to the WWE and will be back here in just two weeks time. I have not yet signed the contract but I will be handing it over to my attorneys, with both signatures, by the end of the night. So you people can go ahead and cheer for that but believe me, what he did will NEVER happen again. I suppose you people will probably say that the “saviour” is coming soon.”<<

::Vince drops the mic as the fans cheer. He laughs at them before leaving the ring. We cut backstage as he struts up the ramp.::

-------------------------------------------------

::We cut backstage as Dolph Ziggler stands with the United States Championship over his shoulder. He smirks before speaking.::

~Dolph Ziggler~
>>“I proved last week that I can beat any challenger, regardless of their size, when I put Big Show to sleep to retain this United States Championship. I decided that, since I won’t be defending my United States Championship at Summerslam, that I would put it on the line tonight. I am issuing a challenge to anyone in the back to come down to the ring tonight and face me one on one for this Championship. But be careful what you wish for or you might just get it.”<<

::Ziggler shifts the Championship on his shoulder as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, being accompanied to the ring by the Divas Champion Maryse, Melina!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Melina struts out. Maryse walks out behind her with the Divas Championship around her waist before the two walk down the ramp. Melina enters the ring as Maryse walks around to commentary.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent, from Denver, Colorado, being accompanied to the ring by Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve and Kelly Kelly walk out to cheers from the crowd. They pose on the stage before strutting down the ramp. Kelly walks over to commentary and sits next to Michael Cole as Eve gets in the ring.::

Melina w/ Maryse © v Eve w/ Kelly Kelly

::Melina goes for a clothesline but Eve ducks underneath before kicking Melina in the head. She raises her arm in the air to cheers from the crowd before turning around and stomping on the chest of Melina. She climbs to the top rope and looks down before hitting the Moonsault. She hooks the leg to the disgust of Maryse.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve gets to her feet and is announced the winner to cheers from the crowd. She climbs to the second rope and raises her arm in the air before jumping down. Maryse and Kelly get up from commentary and stare each other down as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as Nexus walk out. The seven men have the Nexus armbands on and look around the arena before slowly walking down the ramp. They all climb into the ring and Barrett grabs a mic before stepping into the centre of the ring. He has three men on each side of him as he speaks.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Last week, myself and the six men beside me shocked each and every one of you when I was revealed to once again be the leader of Nexus. Tonight I face Big Show in a one on one match and I have been repeatedly told that I will not win unless Nexus get themselves involved in my match. I am out here to assure you all that I will win tonight whether Nexus are by my side or not. But they will be at ringside following the match regardless of what anyone thinks. Why? Because that’s what we can do. Now I do not wish to further delay this show so allow us to get on with this next match. Skip, Husky, good luck.”<<

::Everyone but Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris leave the ring as Santino & Kozlov are seen heading down the ramp. They slide in the ring and await the bell.::

Nexus (Husky Harris & Skip Sheffield) w/ Nexus v Santino & Kozlov

::Sheffield takes Santino off his feet with a big clothesline. He picks him up and goes to hit him again but Santino slaps him before scurrying away and tagging in Kozlov. Kozlov steps in and takes Sheffield down with a shoulder block. He picks him back up before slamming him down to the mat. He turns around, intending on tagging in Santino but Santino surprises him with a missile dropkick. Kozlov hits the mat and Sheffield takes advantage of the situation, pinning Kozlov.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Sheffield and Harris leave the ring. Santino gets to his feet and stands over Kozlov as Nexus head backstage. Santino waits for Kozlov to get to his feet before grabbing his head and nailing Italian Thunder (Rolling Cutter). The fans boo louder and louder as Santino gets to his feet. He smirks down at Kozlov as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Hollywood, California, weighing 223lb, the current United States Championship, being accompanied to the ring by Vickie Guerrero, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Dolph Ziggler walks out with the United States Championship around his waist. Vickie Guerrero walks out beside him, applauding him all the way down the ramp. Vickie stands at ringside as Ziggler jumps in the ring and awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from The Caribbean, weighing 220lb, Carlito!”<<

::The fans sit in complete shock as Carlito walks out with his hair up in an afro. He throws his apple in there as the fans suddenly explode into cheers. He walks down the ramp as Ziggler is beginning to look worried. Carlito runs up the steps and eyes up Ziggler before stepping in the ring. He wipes his apple before placing it underneath the bottom turnbuckle. He turns around and smirks as he awaits the bell.::

Dolph Ziggler © w/ Vickie Guerrero v Carlito
-United States Championship-

::Ziggler goes for a clothesline but Carlito moves out of the way before hitting him with a dropkick. He gets to his feet and gets the fans hyped up before hitting Ziggler with a clothesline. Ziggler rolls over to the ropes and gets to his feet as Vickie runs onto the apron. She grabs onto Ziggler as Carlito shouts at the referee to get her down. Ziggler tells her to get down but she refuses. Ziggler eventually forces her down but takes too long as Carlito nails him with the Backstabber. The fans are on their feet as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEWWWW United States Champion, Carlito!”<<

::Carlito jumps to his feet as the fans are going wild. He is handed the United States Championship before raising it high in the air. He climbs to the second rope and raises the title in the air as Vickie enters the ring. She apologises over and over again to Dolph as Carlito continues to celebrate. Dolph pushes Vickie away before sliding out of the ring. He storms up the ramp as Vickie chases after him. Carlito grabs a mic before sliding back in the ring.::

~Carlito~
>>“You missed me?! It has been over a year since I have been in a WWE ring and I have done in my return the same thing I done in my debut; win the United States Championship. I haven’t really done much since leaving the WWE but now that I am back, I intend on making the best of my tenure. This United States Championship means more to me than any of you can imagine and I don’t intend on losing it for a REALLY long time. Hell, I plan on ending 2011 with this Championship still wrapped tightly around my waist. My name is going to go down in history as the longest reigning United States Champion in WWE history!”<<

::Carlito drops the mic as the fans continue to cheer. A video airs on the titantron as Carlito heads backstage.::

::The video feed, like last week, opens with CM Punk standing with the WWE Championship in front of a live crowd. This time, however, he is standing in the middle of a ring with the majority of fans being Asian. He holds a mic to his mouth and shifts the WWE Championship before speaking.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last week I successfully defended MY WWE Championship in ROH and tonight I did plan on defending it here in Japan but, unfortunately, I am no longer legally allowed to do so. As Vince announced earlier on, I have finally agreed to a contract and will be returning to WWE in two weeks time. So instead I decided to come out here and give the fans a little look at their WWE Champion. Anyway, I will see you guys in two weeks time. Don’t miss me too much.”<<

::The feed goes black as Punk leaves the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing 281lb, Primo!”<<

::Primo walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He shakes his head at them before slowly walking down the ramp. He slides in the ring and jumps up and down as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Better Than Woo walk out. They strut down the ramp before Ryder jumps in the ring. He stares down Primo as they both await the bell.::

Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins v Primo

::The referee gets to a count of eight before the two men slide back in the ring. Ryder is the first to capitalise, dropkicking Primo straight to the head. He gets to his feet and the fans cheer as he stalks Primo. He waits for Primo to get up before nailing the Rough Ryder. Primo manages to roll over to the ropes and the referee rushes over to prevent Ryder from getting near him. While the referee has his back to Ryder, Hawkins slips in the ring and grabs him before hitting Taste The Pain. The fans boo as he slides back out of the ring. Primo crawls over and covers Ryder as a confused referee makes the count.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Primo!”<<

::Primo gets to his feet as the fans continue to boo. He has his hand raised by the referee before stepping out of the ring. Hawkins smirks in at Ryder, who is beginning to recover. Ryder looks over at Hawkins with a shocked look on his face as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Scott Stanford stands with a grin on his face.::

~Scott Stanford~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Scott Stanford and joining me at this time is JTG. JTG, last week you got perhaps the biggest upset of your career when you defeated Primo in a one on one match. Were you surprised you won last week or did you know you would win?”<<

~JTG~
>>“Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Yo! Yo. Last week yo boy, JTG, beat that Primo and now ‘e is chillin’. Next week I gots a match against some Curt Hawkins and, after I beat him, I am gonna go an’ win the United States Championship. Shyeah!”<<

::JTG grins at the camera before dancing away. We cut to the ring as the fans are heard cheering.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Paul Heyman walks out in a suit and his signature baseball cap. He walks down the ramp as some fans chant his name. He steps into the ring and grabs a mic before turning around. He lets out a maniacal laugh before speaking.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Last week I explained my actions to all of you and, from this point onward, what happened at Money In The Bank has no significance to my tenure as RAW General Manager. Now in my first official act as General Manager, I am making a match for Summerslam. Carlito is going to defend his United States Championship against Evan Bourne, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans cheer at this announcement as Heyman smirks.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“While I am out here I would just like to address the situation regarding CM Punk. I am so glad that CM Punk has resigned with the WWE and look forward to having him on my show. The WWE Championship Match which I had planned for Summerslam between Alberto Del Rio and a man who will be decided in two weeks time will still happen. However, it will no longer be for the WWE Championship. Instead, it will be to determine the #1 Contender to face CM Punk later on that night. Punk, see you in two weeks bud.”<<

::The fans once again boo as Heyman drops the mic. We cut backstage as he heads up the ramp.::

::We cut to the hallways as John Morrison is seen lying on the ground. He shows no sign of movement and it is not long before Big Show walks by. He spots Morrison and rushes over to him. He kneels down and checks on him before screaming for help. A couple of medics rush over, along with a few referees. We cut to the ring as Morrison is being tended to with Show watching over him.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, being accompanied to the ring by Nexus, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans burst into boos as Nexus walk out. Wade Barrett leads them down the ramp as the fans continue to boo. Barrett steps in the ring as Nexus surround the ring, leaving a gap at the side which Show will enter.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, Big Show!”<<

::Big Show walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He has a concerned look on his face as he remembers the events from just moments ago. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks around at the six men surrounding the ring before stepping in. He stares down Barrett as Nexus completely enclose the ring.::

Wade Barrett w/ Nexus v Big Show

::Show chops Barrett across the chest to huge cheers from the crowd. He allows Barrett to stager forward before pushing him to the ground. He goes to attack him but is distracted as Michael Tarver jumps onto the apron. Show knocks him down before doing the same to Darren Young. He is about to turn around when he is rolled up by Barrett.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Barrett gets to his feet. The six men on the outside slide in before Show has a chance to get up. The seven men begin beating down on Show as the fans boo.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Justin Gabriel runs out. He charges down to the ring before sliding in. The entire of Nexus cease their attack and turn to Gabriel. He looks like he is about to fight them but all of a sudden he turns on Show and kicks him hard in the side of the head. The rest of Nexus continue their attack with Gabriel. All of a sudden, the lights in the arena go off. When they come back on, Show has disappeared and Nexus are all looking around confused. All the lights go off once again but the titantron remains on, lighting up the arena. These words appear on the titantron:

You committed an act both shocking and disrespectful
You will pay for what you have done
The time is almost upon us
I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE

The lights come back on and each member of Nexus look at one another in confusion and fear. We cut to a commercial as everyone sits in wonder.::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, the team of Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins!”<<

::The fans boo as The Bella Twins walk out. They pose on the stage before strutting down the ramp. They both step into the ring and stand in their corner as they await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, the team of Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly Kelly and Eve walk out to cheers from the crowd. They stare down at their opponents from the stage before walking down the ramp. They slap hands with the fans at ringside before both sliding in the ring. They get to their feet as the match gets ready to get underway.::

The Bella Twins v Kelly Kelly & Eve

::Brie kicks Kelly in the gut before hitting her with a forearm shot to the face. She backs her into the ropes before whipping her across the ring. Kelly comes off the rebound and hits Brie with a flying clothesline. She gets back to her feet and hits Brie with an elbow before waiting for Brie to get back up and hitting her with a dropkick. She tags in Eve who climbs to the top rope before hitting the Moonsault. The fans cheer as she hooks the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres!”<<

::Eve gets to her feet as Kelly steps in the ring. The two divas embrace as the fans continue to cheer. We cut to a commercial as the divas continue to celebrate.”::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

::Drew McIntyre walks out with the RAW Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the ramp and raises the briefcase in the air with both hands as the boos increase. He slowly walks down the ramp, smirking around at the fans on his way. He walks up the steps and wipes his feet before stepping in the ring. He looks around for a few minutes before grabbing a mic and beginning to speak.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Last week I won the Money In The Bank briefcase which guarantees me a shot at the WWE Championship whenever I see fit. Unfortunately, there is no WWE Champion to cash in on, not yet. CM Punk will return to the WWE in two weeks and, if I see fit, I will cash in my contract and defeat Punk to become the new WWE Champion. If I do not cash in then, perhaps Summerslam would be a good time to do so. Whether it is CM Punk or his opponent which win either will be easy to defeat. I can easily cash in my contract and defeat the Champion to win my first World Championship.”<<

::The fans continue to boo as McIntyre continues to speak.::

~Drew McIntrye~
>>“I proved all of my haters wrong last Sunday and I will have no more negative remarks made about me after I cash in and become WWE Champion. I, like so many before me, finally have the chance to prove my worth and I fully intend on taking this chance. I will prove that I truly am the Chosen One very soon and everyone will see that Vince McMahon was correct in what he said those few years ago. I truly am the chosen one and I am destined for greatness. Many men say it is their destiny to win World Championships and go on to greatness but I do not need to say it for it to be true. Unlike others, it really is my destiny to go on to greatness and I am going to prove that once and for all. I have until July 17th 2012 to cash in my briefcase and I will take as much time as I need before I do so. My time will come eventually and all of you will know about it when it does. Anyway, the reason I am out here is not to talk about when I am going to cash in my Money In The Briefcase. Instead, I came out here to lay down a challenge. I want anyone in the back to come out here right now and face me one on one. I don’t care who it is, I just want a fight! Now get your ass out here if you want a chance at getting five minutes in the ring with me!”<<

::McIntyre drops the mic and hands the briefcase to the outside before signalling for his opponent to come out.::

::The fans explode into cheers as John Cena runs out. He raises his arms in the air to cheers for the fans. He stands still and raises his arm up before saluting to the fans. He runs down the ramp before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and runs over to the ropes before raising his arms in the air once again. The fans continue to cheer as he steps back into the corner. He takes off his dog tags and kisses them before handing them to the outside.::

Drew McIntyre v John Cena

::Cena throws McIntyre into the corner before squashing him with a clothesline. He steps back and lets McIntyre stager forward before going for a bulldog. McIntyre sees it coming and throws Cena away from him. He waits for him to get back up before going for a clothesline. Cena ducks underneath before getting McIntyre up on his shoulders. He is about to hit the Attitude Adjustment when...::

::The fans erupt into boos as Triple H walks out in a suit. He begins walking down the ramp as Cena drops McIntyre and walks over to the ropes. Triple H stops at the bottom of the ramp and glares at Cena. Cena is about to step out of the ring when he is grabbed by McIntyre. McIntyre turns Cena around before grabbing him and nailing the Future Shock DDT. The fans erupt into boos as McIntyre drops down and makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as McIntyre gets to his feet. He rolls out of the ring and grabs his briefcase before heading up the ramp. Triple H slowly enters the ring as Cena crawls over to the corner. Triple H gets Cena to his feet and says something to him before kicking him in the midsection. He drags him to the centre of the ring before placing his head in between his legs and hooking his arms. He looks around at all of the booing fans before nailing the Pedigree. He gets back to his feet and shows no expression as he looks around at the fans. He lowers his head and looks down at Cena. He stands above his fallen body as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Nice show Karl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am

Announcement:

This Monday Night on RAW, the WWE will be holding the King Of The Ring Tournament! Make sure not to miss this huge show!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am

Cool. When will the participants be announced?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

I will speak to Nick and if he is fine with me announcing them, later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:00 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I will speak to Nick and if he is fine with me announcing them, later on tonight.

Aight cool, at least give us all a sneak preview later tonight, even if you don't announce everyone.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

What sort of sneak preview?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

Like, announce half of the participants or something.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

Aight.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 am

Cool. cheers
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Announcement:

Earlier on today we announced that the 2011 King Of The Ring Tournament will be held this coming Monday Night on RAW. We are now happy to announce the eight participants in this tournament:

Sheamus (Current Holder)
Justin Gabriel
Tyson Kidd
Daniel Bryan
Triple H
Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre
Big Show

We wish the three of these men good luck and the following are the First Round Matches in the Tournament:

Daniel Bryan v Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre v Tyson Kidd
Big Show v Sheamus
Triple H v Justin Gabriel

We will be accepting predictions for the results of the First Round, Semi Finals, Finals and the eventual winner. The winner of this contest will be awarded a banner of their choosing courtesy of SP Productions.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 pm

So I take it the winner of Bryan/Del Rio will face the winner of Kidd/McIntyre and so forth?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Quarter Finals
Daniel Bryan v Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre v Tyson Kidd
Big Show v Sheamus
Triple H v Justin Gabriel

Semi Finals
Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre
Triple H vs. Sheamus

Final
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Sheamus to retain the crown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next