The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Saving Grace

Go down 
+10
Michael
Sam
Styles
Bleed Green
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
JD
White guy
SP
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Bit of a small roster, maybe one brand two shows?

----

"The Neighbourhoodie" JTG arrives at the WSG arena, a bit surprised he got a contract.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Christian arrives to the arena. He signs some autographs for fans and takes some pictures as well. He decides to walk in after about 5 minutes. He drops off his stuff in his lr and walks around.

Jeff Hardy arrives without a thing to carry. He walks past the fans and leans on a wall in the arena.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
The Miz arrives, all the people stop and stare all just because he's there. They boo loudly, the Miz tugs on his white tie and brushes off the sleave of his pink dress shirt and inhales then exhales sarcastically. He looks around at the people that are booing him and mouths "I told you" before being inside

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 John%2BMorrison%2B%2528wwestalker.blogspot.com%2529

OT: Oh mentor.. help me learn your skills.

[As The Miz enters he is met by his former tag team champion partner, John Morrison, who stands before him in a pair of jeans and a white tee-shirt with a smirk on his face as he chews gum.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Mizzy, how is it going man?
Miz:Mizzy? Really John? Haven't you learned by now that until you can equal half of the things I've done in this business it would be Mister Mizanin to you. Now how is it going? How does it look like its going? I've been here all of 10 minutes and have still not been awarded what I rightfully deserve the world title. So tell me John what do you really want because we all know that you don't give a damn about anybody but yourself

[John can not stop him from face palming and shaking his head while laughing at Miz. He looks up with a smirk on his face.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Ah Mike, you and that ego of yours. now yes of course I only care about myself but can i not say hey to an old friend? I mean the shaman of sexy.. the guru of greatness is allowed to mingle right?
Miz:Friend? You actually thought we were friends? John I used your popularity to sky rocket my career, it worked you got me some tag gold then I kicked you to the curb. Eh Jannetty? So mingle all you want just not with the next world champion. I don't have time for the people who aren't good enough to get their own private lockeroom. I'm sure John Cena is around here somewhere why don't you kiss his ass again?

[Morrison pulls off his shades and stares at Miz with anger and disgust in his gaze as Miz just smirks and Morrison smiles.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

My popularity! You would be nothing if it was not for me and even for that disgrace Alex Riley. Did he not beat you up after he got bored with you? Listen to me closely Mike, you are always going to be in my shadows. I may be the Jannetty at this moment Shawn but I will be your Undertaker if you do not start respecting the Shaman of Sexy! This is my time to shin and you can just try to ride my coattails again!
Miz: And when you fail Melina goes off to screw who this time? Oh wait thats right John it doesn't happen does it? Well unfortunately for you it is a reality that you can't keep her satisfied and the fact of the matter is you will NEVER be anything because nobody respects you because your a coward. You are nothing more than the next Carlito, all the potential in the world with nothing to show for it. Congrats though John you can tell your grandkids that you were able to carry The Miz's bags for years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
The Miz arrives, all the people stop and stare all just because he's there. They boo loudly, the Miz tugs on his white tie and brushes off the sleave of his pink dress shirt and inhales then exhales sarcastically. He looks around at the people that are booing him and mouths "I told you" before being inside

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 John%2BMorrison%2B%2528wwestalker.blogspot.com%2529

[As The Miz enters he is met by his former tag team champion partner, John Morrison, who stands before him in a pair of jeans and a white tee-shirt with a smirk on his face as he chews gum.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Miz:Mizzy? Really John? Haven't you learned by now that until you can equal half of the things I've done in this business it would be Mister Mizanin to you. Now how is it going? How does it look like its going? I've been here all of 10 minutes and have still not been awarded what I rightfully deserve the world title. So tell me John what do you really want because we all know that you don't give a damn about anybody but yourself

[John can not stop him from face palming and shaking his head while laughing at Miz. He looks up with a smirk on his face.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Ah Mike, you and that ego of yours. now yes of course I only care about myself but can i not say hey to an old friend? I mean the shaman of sexy.. the guru of greatness is allowed to mingle right?
Miz:Friend? You actually thought we were friends? John I used your popularity to sky rocket my career, it worked you got me some tag gold then I kicked you to the curb. Eh Jannetty? So mingle all you want just not with the next world champion. I don't have time for the people who aren't good enough to get their own private lockeroom. I'm sure John Cena is around here somewhere why don't you kiss his ass again?

[Morrison pulls off his shades and stares at Miz with anger and disgust in his gaze as Miz just smirks and Morrison smiles.]

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

My popularity! You would be nothing if it was not for me and even for that disgrace Alex Riley. Did he not beat you up after he got bored with you? Listen to me closely Mike, you are always going to be in my shadows. I may be the Jannetty at this moment Shawn but I will be your Undertaker if you do not start respecting the Shaman of Sexy! This is my time to shin and you can just try to ride my coattails again!
Miz: And when you fail Melina goes off to screw who this time? Oh wait thats right John it doesn't happen does it? Well unfortunately for you it is a reality that you can't keep her satisfied and the fact of the matter is you will NEVER be anything because nobody respects you because your a coward. You are nothing more than the next Carlito, all the potential in the world with nothing to show for it. Congrats though John you can tell your grandkids that you were able to carry The Miz's bags for years

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Funny Miz because if I remember this right you were the one who got turned down by Maryse. Now I have never been turned by by women because who would be able to turn down John Morrison! I do have the potential to be the next big thing and I WILL BE! While you fail and become a loser that nobody remembers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm

"The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre [arrives at the arena walking cockily in his Drew McIntyre T-Shirt and his wrestling attire, as he smirks and walks through the hallways, as he looks to become a champion is Wrestling's Saving Grace's A-Brand Monday Night Mayhem.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Mikel wrote:
"The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre [arrives at the arena walking cockily in his Drew McIntyre T-Shirt and his wrestling attire, as he smirks and walks through the hallways, as he looks to become a champion is Wrestling's Saving Grace's A-Brand Monday Night Mayhem.]

"The Game" Triple H walks by Drew with a smirk on his face as he stops and looks back and walks towards him in his evolution type clothes.. a suit and a pony tail as he stops by Drew a smirks.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Funny Miz because if I remember this right you were the one who got turned down by Maryse. Now I have never been turned by by women because who would be able to turn down John Morrison! I do have the potential to be the next big thing and I WILL BE! While you fail and become a loser that nobody remembers!
Miz: Really? Maryse turned me down really? If you remember right I kicked her to the curb, but at least I WAS with her and at least she looks respectable unlike Manlina. You can say all you want that I won't be remembered but the record book will forever show me as a former World champion. Something you would know nothing about because the closest to a world title you ever came was the ECW title which in all honesty has less value than the women's title. You can go ahead Jim Morrison and THINK that your career is going to amount to something but if it was ever going to become something then you wouldn't have been sidelined by someone as untalented as R-Truth now would you have? Keep in mind at WrestleMania while you were playing sidekick to Snooki and Trish I was main eventing and destroying John Cena something you have never done. So John when you actually do something impressive in this business then your allowed to speak to me. Until then just go

Miz waves for John to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:

"The Game" Triple H walks by Drew with a smirk on his face as he stops and looks back and walks towards him in his evolution type clothes.. a suit and a pony tail as he stops by Drew a smirks.
"The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre [looks at Triple H]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Miz: Really? Maryse turned me down really? If you remember right I kicked her to the curb, but at least I WAS with her and at least she looks respectable unlike Manlina. You can say all you want that I won't be remembered but the record book will forever show me as a former World champion. Something you would know nothing about because the closest to a world title you ever came was the ECW title which in all honesty has less value than the women's title. You can go ahead Jim Morrison and THINK that your career is going to amount to something but if it was ever going to become something then you wouldn't have been sidelined by someone as untalented as R-Truth now would you have? Keep in mind at WrestleMania while you were playing sidekick to Snooki and Trish I was main eventing and destroying John Cena something you have never done. So John when you actually do something impressive in this business then your allowed to speak to me. Until then just go

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Do you really think you are better than me Mike? Then prove it you little wanna be me. I challenge you to a match!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Mikel wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:

[color=green]"The Game" Triple H
Well there he is right in front of my eyes.. The Chosen One, Drew McIntrye.. The future of this business. You of course know who I am but let me remind you of who I am..I am the king of kings and the past and present of this business! I am Triple H!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Do you really think you are better than me Mike? Then prove it you little wanna be me. I challenge you to a match!
Miz: I'll think about it, I'm not one to go around just handing out charity matches all the time. So run along John, before you keep embarassing yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Miz: I'll think about it, I'm not one to go around just handing out charity matches all the time. So run along John, before you keep embarassing yourself

The Shaman of Sexy
John Morrison

Fine see ya around Mikey and if you were smart do not accept my challenge because when you lose to the Guru of Greatness or in your mind "Marty Jannetty" You will go hide in shame.. which is what everyone wants anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:

Well there he is right in front of my eyes.. The Chosen One, Drew McIntrye.. The future of this business. You of course know who I am but let me remind you of who I am..I am the king of kings and the past and present of this business! I am Triple H!
"The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre "I know who you are, Triple H. I haven't had my head in my ass the past 2 decades. I've had my head up high in the air, grabbing championships, wins, victories.. And getting closer in closer to heaven.. That possesses the World Championship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Mikel wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:
Drizzy wrote:
Mikel wrote:

"The Chosen One" Drew McIntyre "I know who you are, Triple H. I haven't had my head in my ass the past 2 decades. I've had my head up high in the air, grabbing championships, wins, victories.. And getting closer in closer to heaven.. That possesses the World Championship."

"The Game" Triple H
Smart kid you are Drew. Anybody that does not know who i am does not know the first thing about this business now Drew you seem to be a smart kid and if you are you have already caught on to what I am about to ask you.. the biggest and greatest group in WWE history was Evolution and while Randy and Dave thought they were better they destroyed themselves now tit is a new generation and now I am am trying to recruit you.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 am

OOC:

HBK promo and AJ promo to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:36 am

Dan wrote:
So I've decided to pick up Luke Robinson instead of Tyson Kidd on Friday Night whatevs

No problem.

JD wrote:
Tyson Kidd with Michael Hayes as Manager?Any show is fine.

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:46 am

IF YOU WANT TO BE A GM, CONTACT ME THROUGH PM!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 am

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

I would prefer to be CT not GM
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 am

John TPA wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

I already have enough CT.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 am

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

I already have enough CT.

You suck
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 am

No John, you suck!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
No John, you suck!

You sir suck!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Christian arrives to the arena. He signs some autographs for fans and takes some pictures as well. He decides to walk in after about 5 minutes. He drops off his stuff in his lr and walks around.

Jeff Hardy arrives without a thing to carry. He walks past the fans and leans on a wall in the arena.

{"Cold Blood" Matt Hardy turns a corner, when he bumps into Christian, which changes his mood from good to bad, Matt proceeds to shake his in anger before a twisted grin appears on his face, he then taps his index finger on his head a few times like he's in deep thought}

Matt Hardy

No matter where I go whether it be another company or a situation just like this, you always seem to be in my way, but that stops here because I'm challenging you to a match on this week's, Friday Night Chaos and there's no saying no, so just accept the fact that either me or you will leaving our brand and face me in my requested match
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 am

The top star in the company THE MIZ arrives in a sleak black Chevy Camaro the brand new ride pulls to a screaching hult and the fans around boo as Miz steps from the car. He looks around at them and smirks before heading in yet again

Luke Robinson arrives for the first time, the kid is wear a leather jacket and gets quite abit of boos from the fans outside, for some reason he has yet to do a thing wrong and is already disliked.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 am

Dan wrote:
The top star in the company THE MIZ arrives in a sleak black Chevy Camaro the brand new ride pulls to a screaching hult and the fans around boo as Miz steps from the car. He looks around at them and smirks before heading in yet again

Luke Robinson arrives for the first time, the kid is wear a leather jacket and gets quite abit of boos from the fans outside, for some reason he has yet to do a thing wrong and is already disliked.

{Alex Riley, who just happened to arrive at the same time as Luke, chuckles to himself at the fans booing Robinson as he is doing this, the fans see him and start to cheer making Luke turn around}

Alex Riley

I guess that they naturally don't like you, It's not a bad thing through, I mean I was hated by them, but once I changed my attitude and they got a glimpse of the other side of me, The real Alex Riley was loved by all, so a little bit change by you and you could have these fans loving you too... By the way, I call it the Riley Project, Take out your oppressor and in comes the love from all these fans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Saving Grace
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next