The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Saving Grace

Go down 
+10
Michael
Sam
Styles
Bleed Green
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
JD
White guy
SP
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
~~The Viper~~
Randy Orton

*Arrives at the arena once again with a smirk across his face. He cracks his neck as he enters the building, scouting out who is here in WSG!*
Christian walks by Orton.

Christian: Well, if it isn't the guy who screwed me out of the World Heavyweight Championship just 5 days after I won it!

Randy Orton
*Orton chuckles*
"Christian, I didn't screw you out of anything! You just couldn't beat me ... 4 times now ..."
Christian: No, you screwed me. You HAAAAD to come out during my celebration, so the fans could vote for you. Pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 am

Okay guys, I have noticed that a lot of you are referring to WWE, TNA etc. when RPing. Although these companies once existed in this fed I would prefer it if you guys started new stuff. Don't go on about stuff that happened in WWE or TNA, make new stuff happen in this fed!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 am

Steiner walking through the halls with a megaphone screaming at people, asking if they want a match
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 am

God wrote:
Steiner walking through the halls with a megaphone screaming at people, asking if they want a match

[Bryan Danielson walks over and smacks the megaphone out of his hand.]

~Bryan Danielson~
"Me!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 pm

OOC: Adam, just a heads up that your card for Mayhem has to be in by the end of tonight.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

R-Truth*walking through the halls.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Okay guys, I have noticed that a lot of you are referring to WWE, TNA etc. when RPing. Although these companies once existed in this fed I would prefer it if you guys started new stuff. Don't go on about stuff that happened in WWE or TNA, make new stuff happen in this fed!

Thanks
But what happened in WWE and TNA.. It could be built on more and make the rivalry better in this thread, IMO.

Like Jarrett/Angle. If they pretended nothing with Karen ever happened, would their rivalry be as good as its been? No. Its more personal now. So see. It was built on.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

"The Chosen One" Mikel wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

Thanks
But what happened in WWE and TNA.. It could be built on more and make the rivalry better in this thread, IMO.

Like Jarrett/Angle. If they pretended nothing with Karen ever happened, would their rivalry be as good as its been? No. Its more personal now. So see. It was built on.

The difference being that what happened with Karen was in their personal lives not in another company.

Like you saying "Drew is sitting in his locker room watching tapes of when he was IC Champ", that is referring to another company. It is fine in small doses, if it actually helps build a feud. Saying what you said does not help build a feud so it is therefore not needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 John-Cena_08

[The Next Champion, John Cena, exits the gym hot and sweaty with a big grin on his face as he wipes his forehead with his shirt and lays it on his neck before walking on through the hallways when he runs into ____]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around.

Edge arrives to the arena and sits down in his lr.

Jeff Hardy arrives to the arena and leans against a wall in the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 pm

JBL arrives at the arena, a smile on his face as he yet again makes his way inside.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm

God wrote:
Dan wrote:
God wrote:
Dan wrote:
God wrote:
GM Scott Steiner in his office.

OOC - The doors open
The Miz walks in and sits in a chair

Miz: Hello Scotty

Scott Steiner: "Who the hell are you? I suggest you get your no good punk ass outta here for I kick it!"
Miz: Who the hell am I? I'm the top star on your program. I'm the one that was told I would never make it and then won the WWE Championship, something you have never done. The reason I am pointing this out is the fact that you have yet to make a match for my world championship, so I suggest that you put me in said match, I would be a much better choice than the roid monkey Triple Haich

Scott Steiner: "Top star on my show? My show! I'm the only star on my show! I'll tell you why you're not the top star! 1) You're not big enough, strong enough to be the top star 2)You haven't got big enough arms - I got big arms, I'm a genetic freak! - and 3) You look like a little fairy! Who's afraid of little fairies accept other little fairies? I don't want the WWE Championship that just proves your a fairy! I was the World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion, nobody who's anybody or wants to be somebody cares about the WWE, I've won over 30 championships! Now get me a sandwhich then get your ass outta hear you little bitch!"
The Miz: The only thing you have ever won is a pass from your drug house. Listen here, if you don't give me the match I deserve then I will completely ruin your show, I will screw with the main event until I get what I want. You think that an idol threat would stop me from doing what I want? You know your not the only show, you know that Triple H can't carry the company anymore because he is PATHETIC, he is nothing without Vinny Mac around to fire the people that he disagrees with. Who else would you give a shot to? Jeff Hardy? He's out cold methed out on someone's table. Lets face it Scotty, I'm your only choice. And you had best make the right decision
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 pm

The Big show?
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

Mr. Anderson on Chaos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Saving Grace
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7