The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Saving Grace

Go down 
+10
Michael
Sam
Styles
Bleed Green
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Mesa
JD
White guy
SP
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 pm

*"The Wrestling Gawd" JBL arrives and smirks as he walks down the hallway*

OT: I'mma drop my other dude, I'll pick someone else up laterz.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:31 pm

"The Chosen One" Mikel wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Drew McIntyre is in the Evolution locker room, watching tapes of his days as Intercontinental Champion back in WWE on SmackDown.

[Bryan Danielson walks in with a smirk on his face as Drew sits alone.]

~Bryan Danielson~
"Where is Hunter?"
Drew: "I don't know. How come you want to know."

~Bryan Danielson~
"Well I heard he was bringing back Evolution and who better to be a part of that faction than The American Dragon, Bryan Danielson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
Drew McIntyre is in the Evolution locker room, watching tapes of his days as Intercontinental Champion back in WWE on SmackDown.

[Bryan Danielson walks in with a smirk on his face as Drew sits alone.]

~Bryan Danielson~
"Where is Hunter?"
Drew: "I don't know. How come you want to know."

~Bryan Danielson~
"Well I heard he was bringing back Evolution and who better to be a part of that faction than The American Dragon, Bryan Danielson."
"Evolution's Chosen One" Drew McIntyre: " 'The Chosen One' Drew McIntyre... But I don't know where the man is."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 pm

The next world champion THE MIZ arrives, the fans outside shower him in boos as he enters into the building. The "You suck" chants start building and he laughs as he heads inside

Luke Robinson arrives and recieves nearly the same treatment, still having done nothing wrong recieves nothing but boos
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

'The Conspiracy Nut' R-Truth ~ walks down the Entrance Hall, wearing his brand new " Shut Up" T-Shirt as he search the GYM

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Yannic wrote:
'The Conspiracy Nut' R-Truth ~ walks down the Entrance Hall, wearing his brand new " Shut Up" T-Shirt as he search the GYM

He walks by Jeff Hardy, who is leaning against a wall.

Jeff: A shut up shirt? Last I saw you were dancing around and yelling "What's Up?"
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Jeff: A shut up shirt? Last I saw you were dancing around and yelling "What's Up?"

R-Truth begins to smirk as he realize that a former Buddy talks to him.

R-Truth:" Jeff... back from ya lil' rehabilitation clinic? The Last time i saw you in the Ring, you likely was on Drug or something.. aight? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Dan wrote:
The next world champion THE MIZ arrives, the fans outside shower him in boos as he enters into the building. The "You suck" chants start building and he laughs as he heads inside

Luke Robinson arrives and recieves nearly the same treatment, still having done nothing wrong recieves nothing but boos
"Silent Rage" Andy Leavine [Is walking through the halls and sees Luke Robinson as both of them stop and look at each other. As a moment of silence goes by, Andy puts his hand out for a handshake.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

R-Truth:" Jeff... back from ya lil' rehabilitation clinic? The Last time i saw you in the Ring, you likely was on Drug or something.. aight? "
Jeff: And yet, people bring that up. Thats in my past. I know you'll say the thing about your little rapping, but face it, that was when you were most succesful.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Jeff: And yet, people bring that up. Thats in my past. I know you'll say the thing about your little rapping, but face it, that was when you were most succesful.

R-Truth: " Listen Jeff, just read my Shirt! You don't need to tell me when I was succesful! Because right now.. I am in my Primetime! WSG is going to be the Company that will see my true Talent and that's going to happen very soon.. believe me....!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

R-Truth: " Listen Jeff, just read my Shirt! You don't need to tell me when I was succesful! Because right now.. I am in my Primetime! WSG is going to be the Company that will see my true Talent and that's going to happen very soon.. believe me....!"
Jeff: Look at your career! You won the U.S. Championship, which isn't very good. I've won the WWE Championship, the World eavyweight Championship and the TNA Championship! Have you even won a world title? No? Didn't think so. So run along and believe that your worth something.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Dan wrote:

"Silent Rage" Andy Leavine [Is walking through the halls and sees Luke Robinson as both of them stop and look at each other. As a moment of silence goes by, Andy puts his hand out for a handshake.]
Luke slaps his hand away

Luke: You and I both know that I should have won, the only reason you did win is because you used your knocked up broad as the sympathy card to get over with the biased trainers and fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Luke slaps his hand away

Luke: You and I both know that I should have won, the only reason you did win is because you used your knocked up broad as the sympathy card to get over with the biased trainers and fans
"Silent Rage" Andy Leavine [Looks at him, mad that Luke's having unsportsmanship towards Andy.]

"Bullshit!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

Luke slaps his hand away

"Silent Rage" Andy Leavine [Looks at him, mad that Luke's having unsportsmanship towards Andy.]

"Bullshit!"
Luke Don't believe me? Look at the facts. Whose the better in ring performer? ME, who is the better mic worker? ME. Who has the better look for the business? ME. We aren't trying out to be a stunt double for the movie Thor so there is no way in hell people can say your goofy looking ass could have the looks over yours truely. I was the Alpha Male from week one to the end and then you must have topped Stone Cold's dumb ass off to ensure that you get the contract. PATHETIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Andy "It's not about looks. This isn't some Ladies Home Journal photoshoot. This is the Pro Wrestling business. Get over it. We both got a spot here in WSG, be glad. And I'll kick your ass. You're only negative in this situation is that you are on the same brand as me."

OT: Sorry for late reply, doing some booking work
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Andy "It's not about looks. This isn't some Ladies Home Journal photoshoot. This is the Pro Wrestling business. Get over it. We both got a spot here in WSG, be glad. And I'll kick your ass. You're only negative in this situation is that you are on the same brand as me."

Luke: No the only negative is that Jeramiah didn't wind up with a job, unlike you he actually had heart. He didn't have to go around kissing ass and give a sob story to get shit around here. You don't belong here and you and I both know it. If this is how you challenge me to a match then "Silent Rage" You have a deal.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 pm

GM Scott Steiner in his office.

OOC - The doors open
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

God wrote:

OOC - The doors open
The Miz walks in and sits in a chair

Miz: Hello Scotty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Dan wrote:

Luke: No the only negative is that Jeramiah didn't wind up with a job, unlike you he actually had heart. He didn't have to go around kissing ass and give a sob story to get shit around here. You don't belong here and you and I both know it. If this is how you challenge me to a match then "Silent Rage" You have a deal.
Andy "Lucky for you, I got a match! It's against that goof from Long Island, Mack Syder, or something like that. But if you want to book ahead early for next week, I'm all in."
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Dan wrote:
God wrote:

OOC - The doors open

Scott Steiner: "Who the hell are you? I suggest you get your no good punk ass outta here for I kick it!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 pm

God wrote:
Dan wrote:
God wrote:

OOC - The doors open

Scott Steiner: "Who the hell are you? I suggest you get your no good punk ass outta here for I kick it!"
Miz: Who the hell am I? I'm the top star on your program. I'm the one that was told I would never make it and then won the WWE Championship, something you have never done. The reason I am pointing this out is the fact that you have yet to make a match for my world championship, so I suggest that you put me in said match, I would be a much better choice than the roid monkey Triple Haich
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Dan wrote:
God wrote:
Dan wrote:
God wrote:

OOC - The doors open

Miz: Who the hell am I? I'm the top star on your program. I'm the one that was told I would never make it and then won the WWE Championship, something you have never done. The reason I am pointing this out is the fact that you have yet to make a match for my world championship, so I suggest that you put me in said match, I would be a much better choice than the roid monkey Triple Haich

Scott Steiner: "Top star on my show? My show! I'm the only star on my show! I'll tell you why you're not the top star! 1) You're not big enough, strong enough to be the top star 2)You haven't got big enough arms - I got big arms, I'm a genetic freak! - and 3) You look like a little fairy! Who's afraid of little fairies accept other little fairies? I don't want the WWE Championship that just proves your a fairy! I was the World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion, nobody who's anybody or wants to be somebody cares about the WWE, I've won over 30 championships! Now get me a sandwhich then get your ass outta hear you little bitch!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 pm

~~The Viper~~
Randy Orton

*Arrives at the arena once again with a smirk across his face. He cracks his neck as he enters the building, scouting out who is here in WSG!*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm

[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
~~The Viper~~
Randy Orton

*Arrives at the arena once again with a smirk across his face. He cracks his neck as he enters the building, scouting out who is here in WSG!*
Christian walks by Orton.

Christian: Well, if it isn't the guy who screwed me out of the World Heavyweight Championship just 5 days after I won it!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

[The Show Goes On][SP] wrote:
~~The Viper~~
Randy Orton

Christian walks by Orton.

Christian: Well, if it isn't the guy who screwed me out of the World Heavyweight Championship just 5 days after I won it!

Randy Orton
*Orton chuckles*
"Christian, I didn't screw you out of anything! You just couldn't beat me ... 4 times now ..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Saving Grace   Wrestling's Saving Grace - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Saving Grace
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next