The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW

Go down 
+6
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
Harold
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:57 am

Alright sorry then..
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:46 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
I also stumbled upon EFNW early-on. But Hazza was a piece of shit and ignored me at first. Oh, how things change..
Nao I wub yew
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:54 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
I also stumbled upon EFNW early-on. But Hazza was a piece of shit and ignored me at first. Oh, how things change..
Nao I wub yew

I've always resented you...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:07 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Nao I wub yew

Just because I am 1-0 against you in AWF...People don't forget Wink
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:51 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Nao I wub yew

Just because I am 1-0 against you in AWF...People don't forget Wink

My second RP was lost when the site glitched up. But, if you wanna RP-base our next match, I'm all for it...

And answer on FB, fag.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

I may have joined EFNW like really late, but in all honesty it was because I had been up to my ears GMing 3XW on WWEU and I'm not one to join a whole lot of RP threads simply because I like giving my best to whatever thread I'm associated with. And for me, it's harder to do that if I'm booked on dozens of different e-feds. Also, I really don't want to recall the reason why I took several months off from RPing after the collapse of WWEU, as most people know by now.

Still, a reborn EFNW could prove to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:27 pm

I remember the horrendous dice-rolling antics lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm

God wrote:
I remember the horrendous dice-rolling antics lol

Hey, I thought it was a fair call at the time Wink but EFNW Reborn will be a lot different
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:58 am

Tick Tock goes the Clock
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:42 am

Lookin' forward to it.

@GangstaXL yo yo yo yo! dis be yo boi twista, and i is here to say that EFNW won't be the only thing returnin' in half a years time. the contracts are signed sealed, thats right the king of the streets will be around for the rebirth of efnw, dont miss it home-bois.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:25 am

God wrote:
Lookin' forward to it.

@GangstaXL yo yo yo yo! dis be yo boi twista, and i is here to say that EFNW won't be the only thing returnin' in half a years time. the contracts are signed sealed, thats right the king of the streets will be around for the rebirth of efnw, dont miss it home-bois.

Well, then...

@KillSurgeKill: @GangstaXL Good...good... #EFNWRebirth
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm

And because I'm such a nice guy and all that, if Hazza or whoever needs some advice or help with managerial bullshit, there is a man who can help bring about the most dynamic storylines and bookings. There is a man who is willing to help...

...but until that man gets here, Cyrus T is available to help and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I have a feeling Hazza has some developments to announces.
Back to top Go down
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Cy, you gotta help w/ the new thread I'm making. Or else.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Mesa wrote:

So needy...very well, I'll help you out. Aren't I just the nicest guy?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Mesa wrote:

So needy...very well, I'll help you out. Aren't I just the nicest guy?

No. Now get on MSN, poop-head...
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:28 pm

BTW Hazza just know if you need someone to help out with this fed I will help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2