The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

He's taken Ethan, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Ethan wrote:
The Undertaker?
OT: Yeah I just took him earlier this week, scroll up for my promo.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Sheamus arrives.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, my bad..

John Cena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 SomemorecrapforGrangercopy

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner def Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley

Number One Contendership for Undisputed Women's Championship
Elimination Six Way [2 Winners]
Trish Stratus & Winter def Britani Knight/Layla/Natayla/Beth Phoenix/Mickie James

International Championship
Singles Match
Hernandez def The Hurricane

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
Zack and Primo def Christian and Billy Kidman
>>Edge at ringside<<

- Edge speared Christian as he stared at Ryder.

Rampage World Championship
Ladder Match
Mr.Anderson def Edge

- Christian distracted the Edge long enough for Anderson to get the Mic Check. Anderson is handed the title as GONG! the lights go out.. as they come back on The Undertaker stands in the ring over the ref, Edge, Christian.. and Anderson holding the Rampage World Title.

Last edited by Granger? on Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Granger? wrote:
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 SomemorecrapforGrangercopy

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner def Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley

Number One Contendership for Undisputed Women's Championship
Elimination Six Way [2 Winners]
Trish Stratus & Winter def Britani Knight/Layla/Natayla/Beth Phoenix/Mickie James

International Championship
Singles Match
Hernandez def The Hurricane

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
Zack and Primo def Christian and Billy Kidman
>>Edge at ringside<<

- Edge speared Christian as he stared at Ryder.

Rampage World Championship
Ladder Match
Mr.Anderson def Edge

- Christian distracted the Edge long enough for Anderson to get the Mic Check.
And of course, 'Taker's promo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Dan wrote:
Mick Foley has placed the following notice on the board

Sorry kiddies, I was incorrect there WILL NOT be a World title match this week. However, Miz wanted to attack Randy Orton? GOOD because that's exactly who will be reffing his match this upcoming week.

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Special ref- Randy Orton
Quarter Final match

William Regal vs. Daniels
Quarter Final match

You think that's all?

We will also see

AJ Styles take on Chris Jericho and John Morrison in a triple threat. If AJ can pin either one of them he will take their spot in the Semi-Finals

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor will take on Ink Inc in a rematch from last week. This time the winner will be headed to Escape Your Fate to be in the Tag title match

What kind of show would it be without the lovely ladies? Kharma will go against the legendary Trish Stratus and Natalya in a triple threat

Black Reign and Kane will be given a chance to team up this week. I know I'm pretty sick right fans? They will take on Gunner and Jack Evans

MVP my man I know I didn't put you down but that's because I would like to see a VIP lounge out of you. Hope everybody is pleased. Card is subject to change if you keep impressing.

Dan Code this for me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

RAMPAGE GENERAL MANAGER IS NEEDED ASAP!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Edge arrives furious he was screwed so looks to exact revenge on Kennedy

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mick Foley has placed the following notice on the board

Sorry kiddies, I was incorrect there WILL NOT be a World title match this week. However, Miz wanted to attack Randy Orton? GOOD because that's exactly who will be reffing his match this upcoming week.

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Special ref- Randy Orton
Quarter Final match

Quarter Final match

You think that's all?

We will also see

AJ Styles take on Chris Jericho and John Morrison in a triple threat. If AJ can pin either one of them he will take their spot in the Semi-Finals

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor will take on Ink Inc in a rematch from last week. This time the winner will be headed to Escape Your Fate to be in the Tag title match

What kind of show would it be without the lovely ladies? Kharma will go against the legendary Trish Stratus and Natalya in a triple threat

Black Reign and Kane will be given a chance to team up this week. I know I'm pretty sick right fans? They will take on Gunner and Jack Evans

MVP my man I know I didn't put you down but that's because I would like to see a VIP lounge out of you. Hope everybody is pleased. Card is subject to change if you keep impressing.

Dan Code this for me

iight I will in a bit
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Orton Special Guest Referee
Quarter Final match

Quarter Final match

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Morrison

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor vs. Ink Inc.

Kharma vs. Trish Stratus vs. Natalya

Black Reign and Kane vs. MVP and Jack Evans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

Television Championship Match

I Made a change
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?

Regal vs Daniel is for the TV title
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?
I was kinda prefering it for one of the quarter final matches. I was wanting everybody to get a chance at the title. Plus I needed to have that quarter final match or the tourny takes an extra week

Regal vs Daniel is for the TV title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm

RAMPAGE World Champion Mr. Anderson is in his locker room, and drinking a Coke as he is holding the championship in his arms, shocked he won, but happy. He knows he'll hold the belt for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:12 pm

[i]John Cena[i]
[Arrive to the arena for the first time]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
RAMPAGE World Champion Mr. Anderson is in his locker room, and drinking a Coke as he is holding the championship in his arms, shocked he won, but happy. He knows he'll hold the belt for a very long time.
*The lights flicker.*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Edge walks out to huge boos, the fans got what they wanted Anderson as World Champion. He looks around at them his hair hanging down and he is obviously not in a good mood in the least. He knows that Undertaker also had a hand in screwing him over. What reasons Christain had for screwing him over is beyond him. But he has moved on and is over Christian. He thinks that until Christian proves himself he is still nothing to him. Edge moves down the ramp with the shirt that he retired with and his jeans and gets into the ring the fans still booing the companies top heel.

Edge: Are you idiots finished?

The crowd boos keep going. Edge is going to have to speak over these infidels

Edge: So I'm sure you are all quite pleased with what happened? The Rated R Superstar got SCREWED. The GEE EM was in on it, you people where in on it, Christian was in on it, Mistah Kennedy was in on it, and The Undertaker was in on it. It took all of those people to ensure that I didn't get what I so rightfully deserve and that is MY World frickin title. And now some blonde ass queer is walking around with my title? Last time I checked Mister Anderson was only fit enough to be a frickin high school gym teacher NOT be a theif and sure in hell isn't good enough to be walking around with my title. So as of this moment right now I am hereby making it known that I am the number one contender. So Christian, my jealous little former side kick what does that mean for you? Your damn right it means you WONT get a match against me, because you don't deserve it. What have you done since I kicked you to the curb? Oh thats right ran away to TNA because big bad WWE was to tough for you.

Edge runs his hair back with his hand and looks around at the crowd

Edge: Another thing, just gotta wonder what in the hell the idiotic GM was doing having me sit out there for four nobodies. You people want to know why I speared Christian? My long time bitch? It's called sending a message. So then he thinks that gives him the right to screw me over? Wrong-O kiddo because the fact is that you might have cost me the title match BUT I WILL get my rematch and you will still be the one jerking the curtains for me. Now lets see the Deadman thinks that he deserves title shot also? Last time I checked the title is for people that ya know don't qualify for AARP. Oh and Anderson, enjoy the title while you can. Because it's going to be about as long of a reign as your last WWE comeback. Sorry bitch, just one of the side effects that happen because your on MY show A**hole

The fans shower him yet again in boos. And he rolls his eyes as he points to the camera to roll footage

The fans are booing after the video plays

Edge: You see kids, I'm BETTER than Undertaker could even fatham of being so there for I get the title match that I was screwed out of. As a matter of fact from this point forward I am deleting this past Friday Night from my memory making what that fool Christian did null and void and I STILL have my title shot. You know I can do that pretty much because I am the greateset thing that this company has EVER seen. It's not Mistah Anderson or Undertaker. NO. It's all about ME. ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEE. Now I demand that I be given what I rightfully deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Mr. Anderson sees the promo and shows up on the titantron, in his locker room as the camera man is filming the Rampage World Champion.

Rampage World Champion Mr. Anderson: "Adam.... Hey, Adam. How's it going there, buddy? See, there's a problem. I did beat you. I wasn't aware of it. I didn't know Christian would do that. I just went along with it when Christian came to screw you and took my opportunity. As I am.... 'The Ultimate Opportunist'."

Mr. Anderson smirks as he uses one of Edge's nicknames

Rampage World Champion Mr. Anderson: "And I'm afraid to say it. As much as I'd love to kick your asshole again... You lost, go back to the end of the line. Or in our case. You're being pushed off the ladder and you're going to have to climb right back up again. But trust me, you'll get another shot at this belt and me. Cause I will never lose this belt and will go through the whole roster and will have to face you again. So for now, go polish my shoes. Go cook my dinner. Go suck your wife's cock! Asshole, out!"

Mr. Anderson bleeps off the titantron as Edge looks at the titantron
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

*cough* Granger already knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

*cough* I do
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm

MVP and Shelley arrive like koolio cats.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Edge storms the hall with a look of being pissed off on his face. He walks down and looks for the Rampage GEE EMM

John Morrison destroys Liu Kang

Mick mutha fuckin Foley in his office stabbing a squirrel with a spoon
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm

My guys arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next