The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm

RAMPAGE World Champion Mr. Anderson is in his locker room, and drinking a Coke as he is holding the championship in his arms, shocked he won, but happy. He knows he'll hold the belt for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:12 pm

[i]John Cena[i]
[Arrive to the arena for the first time]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
RAMPAGE World Champion Mr. Anderson is in his locker room, and drinking a Coke as he is holding the championship in his arms, shocked he won, but happy. He knows he'll hold the belt for a very long time.
*The lights flicker.*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Edge walks out to huge boos, the fans got what they wanted Anderson as World Champion. He looks around at them his hair hanging down and he is obviously not in a good mood in the least. He knows that Undertaker also had a hand in screwing him over. What reasons Christain had for screwing him over is beyond him. But he has moved on and is over Christian. He thinks that until Christian proves himself he is still nothing to him. Edge moves down the ramp with the shirt that he retired with and his jeans and gets into the ring the fans still booing the companies top heel.

Edge: Are you idiots finished?

The crowd boos keep going. Edge is going to have to speak over these infidels

Edge: So I'm sure you are all quite pleased with what happened? The Rated R Superstar got SCREWED. The GEE EM was in on it, you people where in on it, Christian was in on it, Mistah Kennedy was in on it, and The Undertaker was in on it. It took all of those people to ensure that I didn't get what I so rightfully deserve and that is MY World frickin title. And now some blonde ass queer is walking around with my title? Last time I checked Mister Anderson was only fit enough to be a frickin high school gym teacher NOT be a theif and sure in hell isn't good enough to be walking around with my title. So as of this moment right now I am hereby making it known that I am the number one contender. So Christian, my jealous little former side kick what does that mean for you? Your damn right it means you WONT get a match against me, because you don't deserve it. What have you done since I kicked you to the curb? Oh thats right ran away to TNA because big bad WWE was to tough for you.

Edge runs his hair back with his hand and looks around at the crowd

Edge: Another thing, just gotta wonder what in the hell the idiotic GM was doing having me sit out there for four nobodies. You people want to know why I speared Christian? My long time bitch? It's called sending a message. So then he thinks that gives him the right to screw me over? Wrong-O kiddo because the fact is that you might have cost me the title match BUT I WILL get my rematch and you will still be the one jerking the curtains for me. Now lets see the Deadman thinks that he deserves title shot also? Last time I checked the title is for people that ya know don't qualify for AARP. Oh and Anderson, enjoy the title while you can. Because it's going to be about as long of a reign as your last WWE comeback. Sorry bitch, just one of the side effects that happen because your on MY show A**hole

The fans shower him yet again in boos. And he rolls his eyes as he points to the camera to roll footage

The fans are booing after the video plays

Edge: You see kids, I'm BETTER than Undertaker could even fatham of being so there for I get the title match that I was screwed out of. As a matter of fact from this point forward I am deleting this past Friday Night from my memory making what that fool Christian did null and void and I STILL have my title shot. You know I can do that pretty much because I am the greateset thing that this company has EVER seen. It's not Mistah Anderson or Undertaker. NO. It's all about ME. ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEE. Now I demand that I be given what I rightfully deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Mr. Anderson sees the promo and shows up on the titantron, in his locker room as the camera man is filming the Rampage World Champion.

Rampage World Champion Mr. Anderson: "Adam.... Hey, Adam. How's it going there, buddy? See, there's a problem. I did beat you. I wasn't aware of it. I didn't know Christian would do that. I just went along with it when Christian came to screw you and took my opportunity. As I am.... 'The Ultimate Opportunist'."

Mr. Anderson smirks as he uses one of Edge's nicknames

Rampage World Champion Mr. Anderson: "And I'm afraid to say it. As much as I'd love to kick your asshole again... You lost, go back to the end of the line. Or in our case. You're being pushed off the ladder and you're going to have to climb right back up again. But trust me, you'll get another shot at this belt and me. Cause I will never lose this belt and will go through the whole roster and will have to face you again. So for now, go polish my shoes. Go cook my dinner. Go suck your wife's cock! Asshole, out!"

Mr. Anderson bleeps off the titantron as Edge looks at the titantron
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

*cough* Granger already knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

*cough* I do
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm

MVP and Shelley arrive like koolio cats.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Edge storms the hall with a look of being pissed off on his face. He walks down and looks for the Rampage GEE EMM

John Morrison destroys Liu Kang

Mick mutha fuckin Foley in his office stabbing a squirrel with a spoon
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm

My guys arrive.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:34 pm

CM Punk
*backstage in deep though sitting cross-legged on a crate, eyes clothes and head against the wall*

Hernandez
*the first ever WLR International Champion Hernandez is walking around the arnea grinning*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Fear Episode 2

The show opens with the freakish side of Kane and Black Reign against MVP and Jack Evans. The team of Kane and Black Reign have a domination that is consisting throught the entire match. Up until the point that it would appear that Black Reign has heard something in his head. Kane steps into the ring and yells at him to stop mocking him. MVP goes up behind BR and pushes him into Kane, he turns around then and gets hit with MVP's Playmaker 1...2...3

Winners: MVP and Jack Evans
Postmatch notes has it that Kane and Black Reign proceeded to trade blows post match to the point that security had to come seperate the two. More to come later on the situation

The next match has the lovely ladies of WLR in a triple threat. The smaller 2 has a huge amounts of troubles throughout the match as Kharma ends up slamming Natalya onto Trish then pinning the #1 contender for the three count

Winner: Kharma
Postmatch notes that Winter and Angelina Love came out. There was nothing Trish Stratus could do to stop Angelina Love from completely decimating her post match as the show goes to commercial

This match was completely one sided from start to finish and it would appear that we have a favorite tag team in the division as Bryan Danielson forces Jesse Neal to submit

Winners: Danielson and Chavo

The match would go to the limits until AJ Styles slipped up and was nailed with a Nitro Blast from John Morrison sending him over the top rope to the floor below when Morrison turned around he was nailed with a Codebreaker

Winner: Chris Jericho

This was a strong back and forth contest between the two, the men went to the limits and it appeared that Daniels had it in the back when he went for BME however, Regal moved and Daniels crashed and burned leaving it open for Regal to apply reach into his trunks with the ref not looking and pulls out brass knucks. He then clocks Daniels with them upon Daniels getting to his feet 1..2..3

Winner and NEW TV Champion William Regal

This match was outstanding the entire way through. Miz looked like he had CM Punk where he wanted him when he hit the Skull Crushing Finale 1................................2.................Orton appears to be acting like he has something in his eye and gets up and turns away. Miz gets up to confront him and Orton hits him with an RKO then puts CM Punk on top of him 1..2..3

Winner: CM Punk

Mick Foley comes out to announce that there will be a last chance match with a battle royal. If you want into said battle royal impress the boss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm

The Miz in the lockerroom backstage sits pissed
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:58 pm

The NEW Damage General Manager Jeff Jarrett arrives at the building, ready for..something to happen. He walks into the building and heads towards the office that he knows had better be set up for him or else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

"тнαт мσχℓєу ƒαη" яιcнιє wrote:
The NEW Damage General Manager Jeff Jarrett arrives at the building, ready for..something to happen. He walks into the building and heads towards the office that he knows had better be set up for him or else.

[Newest Rampage Superstar, Carlito arrives at the arena around this same time. He takes a turn while throwing his apple up and down in the air with a arrogant grin on his face as he is met face to face with Jeff Jarrett.. The stare at each other as Carlito takes a bite out of his apple.. grinning.]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Granger? wrote:
Mick Foley walks into the lockeroom with his usual huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

[The Miz looks up at the man that just walked into his locker room without permission. The Miz stands up.. sweaty and tired as he looks at Mick Foley who just grins.. The Miz smirks and snickers a little bit.]

The Definition of Awesome
The Miz

What in the world could you possibly want Foley? I just went through that idiotic match with two men not even in my league and was not even pinned but yet I still lose so please go ahead and make my night even better.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

[The Miz looks up at the man that just walked into his locker room without permission. The Miz stands up.. sweaty and tired as he looks at Mick Foley who just grins.. The Miz smirks and snickers a little bit.]

The Miz

What in the world could you possibly want Foley? I just went through that idiotic match with two men not even in my league and was not even pinned but yet I still lose so please go ahead and make my night even better.
Mick Foley: Well Mike, what I've decided is not only will I be putting Randy Orton into the battle royal next week, but I will also be putting you into it. I sure do hope that you and Orton can set your differances aside and you can pull out the victory because it would sure be a shame for you to lose in a world title tournament for 2 weeks in a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

The Miz

Mick Foley: Well Mike, what I've decided is not only will I be putting Randy Orton into the battle royal next week, but I will also be putting you into it. I sure do hope that you and Orton can set your differances aside and you can pull out the victory because it would sure be a shame for you to lose in a world title tournament for 2 weeks in a row.

The Miz

First off, that was my first match.. I guess those chair shots are finally catching up. This whole battle royal idea is pathetic anyways! You are putting me in a match to prove myself to you or the fans? I am better than Randy Orton.. Cm Punk.. everyone in my way! So how about you do the smart thing and just give me the world championship inside of kidding yourself.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Once again, Sheamus arrives.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

First off, that was my first match.. I guess those chair shots are finally catching up. This whole battle royal idea is pathetic anyways! You are putting me in a match to prove myself to you or the fans? I am better than Randy Orton.. Cm Punk.. everyone in my way! So how about you do the smart thing and just give me the world championship inside of kidding yourself.
Mick Foley: Wow Miz, apparelty the Cleveland education system failed you, this week plus next week equal two. You might not want to make Randy Orton any madder because he might just cost you again. Maybe Mike, just maybe you should learn to close that mouth of yours and take whats given to you. Because if you don't want to be in the battle royal for the final semi final spot, I could take it from you as you please. Oh and Mike this isn't the Real World we don't just hand things to people here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:

Who should I pick up to roleplay with you?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Dangerous Rival wrote:
Eh one more wouldn't hurt right?

Edge: Whoa whoa whoa, lets watch where your going there Ronald. Wouldn't want you to accidently head outside and Oh i dont know maybe actually get a tan. Maybe you should hang out with that tool Zack Ryder sometime and maybe he could help you get a little color, and he might be able to actually make you entertaining for once. Big deal nobody cares that you beat John Cena anymore. I've done that thousands of times. I'm the measuring stick in this industry NOT John, John Cena is nothing more than a clean Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

Mick Foley: Wow Miz, apparelty the Cleveland education system failed you, this week plus next week equal two. You might not want to make Randy Orton any madder because he might just cost you again. Maybe Mike, just maybe you should learn to close that mouth of yours and take whats given to you. Because if you don't want to be in the battle royal for the final semi final spot, I could take it from you as you please. Oh and Mike this isn't the Real World we don't just hand things to people here

The Miz

Really? Really! You see Mick that is where you are wrong.. this is just like the real world because it is still all about me! It has always been about me and it will always be about me.. Jesse Ventura was so jealous he left and was replaced by you.. you know you are not the best so jealousy does not affect you.. I do not care if I make Orton made.. I won my first world championship off him and trust me he will not stop me.. You could not even stop me Dude Mankind Jack.. i am above you all.. I am The Miz and I'm AWESOME! Got it?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:

The Miz

The Miz

The Miz

Really? Really! You see Mick that is where you are wrong.. this is just like the real world because it is still all about me! It has always been about me and it will always be about me.. Jesse Ventura was so jealous he left and was replaced by you.. you know you are not the best so jealousy does not affect you.. I do not care if I make Orton made.. I won my first world championship off him and trust me he will not stop me.. You could not even stop me Dude Mankind Jack.. i am above you all.. I am The Miz and I'm AWESOME! Got it?

Mick Foley: So Mike, you think that your some great superstar? Last time I checked I've busted open the likes of Randy Orton. I MADE HIM BLEAD MIZ. You beat him. BIG DEAL. I've beaten him. You've lost to John Cena. I've beaten The Rock. You can try forcing a wedge between yourself and your boss Mick Foley, if you really think that's a great idea. But keep this in mind I own you. You wrestle on MY show. I hold the rights to your contract, if I wanted to have you curtain jerking I would do it, but you are a smart guy and have made it for yourself. But don't you ever try comparing yourself to me again, because unlike you I don't need someone sticking to my side my entire career to get something done. This is the FIRST time we are ever seeing you alone and you are what? 0-1 So sit down shut up and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next