The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Okay then. I will stay but I better not lose every match...

I'm not bothered if I lose the match, just as long as I don't lose EVERY match.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

Do I seem like the kind of person that would make someone lose every week for no reason? Seriously your a good RPer Karl, so as long as you RP you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Dan wrote:
кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

Do I seem like the kind of person that would make someone lose every week for no reason? Seriously your a good RPer Karl, so as long as you RP you should be fine.

Fair point. And you don't have to worry about me RPing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:19 pm

OT: Seeing as it's Friday, I figured I might as well. Sorry it's not amazing, but I am writing ECCW's No Holds Barred pay-per-view as well, which is obviously my main priority right now.

[The message "RAMPAGE WILL CHANGE FOREVER" appears on the TitanTron again. A mysterious fog surfaces and covers the stage, ramp, and ringside areas. As the fog rises higher and higher, the lights suddenly go out and everyone sees only black. The lights soon change to a purple glow, as one all too familiar sound blares through the arena's speakers...]

{GONG}

[The fans go insane, already knowing what this must mean. After a few more gongs, the spotlights focus on the stage, where flames start to appear. The familiar graveyard symphony plays as The Undertaker appears on the top of the stage. He pauses for a moment before continuing down the ramp to his signature entrance. Once at the top of the steps, the lights finally rise again, as he enters the ring. He picks up a microphone from a worker near the ring.]

The Undertaker:

Finally, the Phenom is back. And it is my understanding that management here likes to call this company "Wrestling's Last Resort." The way I see it, this would have to be wrestling's last resort if either Edge or Mr. Anderson won the Rampage World Championship. And that is why I am here in WLR. To ensure that Wrestling's Last Resort goes down in history as wrestling's best resort. I don't want any misunderstandings, there is no doubt in my mind that both Edge and Anderson can hold their own in this ring. But may I remind you that neither stood a chance against me in this ring before and neither of them will now! I have had a special video presentation prepared for you fans, management, and most of all, Edge and Anderson.

[On the TitanTron, a few-minute-long video plays, showing many clips from Undertaker's past, Tombstoning, Chokeslamming, Last Riding, and Hell's Gate-ing both Edge and Anderson.]

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 UndertakerTombstonePiledriverEdgeWrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 UndertakerHellsGate2

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Sillazo-taker

The Undertaker:

And that is just some of the brutality I've dished out over the years. But believe you me, I'm far from done. Which is why it doesn't matter if Edge wins the title first or if Mr. Anderson does. Because from here on out, signing a championship contract is going to be equivalent to signing your own death certificate. Because whoever shall win the Rampage World Championship first, knows that they will -

REST. IN. PEACE.

[The crowd is in a frenzy once again, as Undertaker slowly but surely makes his way out of the ring, up the ramp, and behind the curtain into the backstage area.]
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Madison and Kharma: "Arrives"
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:39 am

Beth Phoenix and Natalya arrive
off: Granger there's a type-o in your caws. It's not Sixx it's Six. One X NOT two!! oh and he doesn't go by Six anymore, it's just plain ol' Andy Biersack!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Seeing as it's Friday, I figured I might as well. Sorry it's not amazing, but I am writing ECCW's No Holds Barred pay-per-view as well, which is obviously my main priority right now.

[The message "RAMPAGE WILL CHANGE FOREVER" appears on the TitanTron again. A mysterious fog surfaces and covers the stage, ramp, and ringside areas. As the fog rises higher and higher, the lights suddenly go out and everyone sees only black. The lights soon change to a purple glow, as one all too familiar sound blares through the arena's speakers...]

{GONG}

[The fans go insane, already knowing what this must mean. After a few more gongs, the spotlights focus on the stage, where flames start to appear. The familiar graveyard symphony plays as The Undertaker appears on the top of the stage. He pauses for a moment before continuing down the ramp to his signature entrance. Once at the top of the steps, the lights finally rise again, as he enters the ring. He picks up a microphone from a worker near the ring.]

The Undertaker:

Finally, the Phenom is back. And it is my understanding that management here likes to call this company "Wrestling's Last Resort." The way I see it, this would have to be wrestling's last resort if either Edge or Mr. Anderson won the Rampage World Championship. And that is why I am here in WLR. To ensure that Wrestling's Last Resort goes down in history as wrestling's best resort. I don't want any misunderstandings, there is no doubt in my mind that both Edge and Anderson can hold their own in this ring. But may I remind you that neither stood a chance against me in this ring before and neither of them will now! I have had a special video presentation prepared for you fans, management, and most of all, Edge and Anderson.

[On the TitanTron, a few-minute-long video plays, showing many clips from Undertaker's past, Tombstoning, Chokeslamming, Last Riding, and Hell's Gate-ing both Edge and Anderson.]

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 UndertakerTombstonePiledriverEdgeWrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 UndertakerHellsGate2

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Sillazo-taker

The Undertaker:

And that is just some of the brutality I've dished out over the years. But believe you me, I'm far from done. Which is why it doesn't matter if Edge wins the title first or if Mr. Anderson does. Because from here on out, signing a championship contract is going to be equivalent to signing your own death certificate. Because whoever shall win the Rampage World Championship first, knows that they will -

REST. IN. PEACE.

[The crowd is in a frenzy once again, as Undertaker slowly but surely makes his way out of the ring, up the ramp, and behind the curtain into the backstage area.]
The Undertaker:

[Can be seen backstage for the first time since his promo yesterday.]
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Danielson and Chavo, still high of their win, see the new match card that GM Foley has dished out. They sit in Chavo's locker room, talking.

Chavo: "Alright, hommes. We got this in the bag."

Danielson: "We're going to be the Tag Team Champions, Chavo, no doubt. With your experience and my athleticism, we've got this in the bag."

==========================================

Super President Dragon is doing nothing, like always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Asshole // Mr. Anderson // Asshole

-is in his locker room as he just watched Undertaker's promo on his television as he turns it off and walks out of his locker room and says "Mr. Callaway thinks he can beat me?". Mr. Anderson chuckles. "Then he's got another thing coming.". Mr. Anderson smirks as he chews his gum and walks to the gym in his wrestling attire-
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:13 pm

The Undertaker?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

He's taken Ethan, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Ethan wrote:
The Undertaker?
OT: Yeah I just took him earlier this week, scroll up for my promo.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Sheamus arrives.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, my bad..

John Cena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 SomemorecrapforGrangercopy

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner def Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley

Number One Contendership for Undisputed Women's Championship
Elimination Six Way [2 Winners]
Trish Stratus & Winter def Britani Knight/Layla/Natayla/Beth Phoenix/Mickie James

International Championship
Singles Match
Hernandez def The Hurricane

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
Zack and Primo def Christian and Billy Kidman
>>Edge at ringside<<

- Edge speared Christian as he stared at Ryder.

Rampage World Championship
Ladder Match
Mr.Anderson def Edge

- Christian distracted the Edge long enough for Anderson to get the Mic Check. Anderson is handed the title as GONG! the lights go out.. as they come back on The Undertaker stands in the ring over the ref, Edge, Christian.. and Anderson holding the Rampage World Title.

Last edited by Granger? on Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Granger? wrote:
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 SomemorecrapforGrangercopy

Old School vs New School
2 on 2 Match
Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner def Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley

Number One Contendership for Undisputed Women's Championship
Elimination Six Way [2 Winners]
Trish Stratus & Winter def Britani Knight/Layla/Natayla/Beth Phoenix/Mickie James

International Championship
Singles Match
Hernandez def The Hurricane

Impress The Best
Tag Team Match
Zack and Primo def Christian and Billy Kidman
>>Edge at ringside<<

- Edge speared Christian as he stared at Ryder.

Rampage World Championship
Ladder Match
Mr.Anderson def Edge

- Christian distracted the Edge long enough for Anderson to get the Mic Check.
And of course, 'Taker's promo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Dan wrote:
Mick Foley has placed the following notice on the board

Sorry kiddies, I was incorrect there WILL NOT be a World title match this week. However, Miz wanted to attack Randy Orton? GOOD because that's exactly who will be reffing his match this upcoming week.

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Special ref- Randy Orton
Quarter Final match

William Regal vs. Daniels
Quarter Final match

You think that's all?

We will also see

AJ Styles take on Chris Jericho and John Morrison in a triple threat. If AJ can pin either one of them he will take their spot in the Semi-Finals

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor will take on Ink Inc in a rematch from last week. This time the winner will be headed to Escape Your Fate to be in the Tag title match

What kind of show would it be without the lovely ladies? Kharma will go against the legendary Trish Stratus and Natalya in a triple threat

Black Reign and Kane will be given a chance to team up this week. I know I'm pretty sick right fans? They will take on Gunner and Jack Evans

MVP my man I know I didn't put you down but that's because I would like to see a VIP lounge out of you. Hope everybody is pleased. Card is subject to change if you keep impressing.

Dan Code this for me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

RAMPAGE GENERAL MANAGER IS NEEDED ASAP!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Edge arrives furious he was screwed so looks to exact revenge on Kennedy

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Mick Foley has placed the following notice on the board

Sorry kiddies, I was incorrect there WILL NOT be a World title match this week. However, Miz wanted to attack Randy Orton? GOOD because that's exactly who will be reffing his match this upcoming week.

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Special ref- Randy Orton
Quarter Final match

Quarter Final match

You think that's all?

We will also see

AJ Styles take on Chris Jericho and John Morrison in a triple threat. If AJ can pin either one of them he will take their spot in the Semi-Finals

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor will take on Ink Inc in a rematch from last week. This time the winner will be headed to Escape Your Fate to be in the Tag title match

What kind of show would it be without the lovely ladies? Kharma will go against the legendary Trish Stratus and Natalya in a triple threat

Black Reign and Kane will be given a chance to team up this week. I know I'm pretty sick right fans? They will take on Gunner and Jack Evans

MVP my man I know I didn't put you down but that's because I would like to see a VIP lounge out of you. Hope everybody is pleased. Card is subject to change if you keep impressing.

Dan Code this for me

iight I will in a bit
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Orton Special Guest Referee
Quarter Final match

Quarter Final match

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. John Morrison

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor vs. Ink Inc.

Kharma vs. Trish Stratus vs. Natalya

Black Reign and Kane vs. MVP and Jack Evans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

Television Championship Match

I Made a change
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?

Regal vs Daniel is for the TV title
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Granger? wrote:
Dan wrote:
Quarter Final match

I Made a change
?
I was kinda prefering it for one of the quarter final matches. I was wanting everybody to get a chance at the title. Plus I needed to have that quarter final match or the tourny takes an extra week

Regal vs Daniel is for the TV title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next