The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Dan, could you do closing moments?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Granger? wrote:
Dan, could you do closing moments?
I'll try it for a week and let you know if I'm able to keep doing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Alright, who as gm?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Gotta think about it, I'll post a promo with them when I figure it out
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Out he comes, it's been a while since we've seen the hardcore icon. He comes out in an old grey suit jacket, underneath he has a white dress shirt thats untucked and a smiley face tie on. He is wearing sweat pants along with this and white tennis shoes. As he walks down the ramp some fans bow to him. He waves at them with his usual friendly demeaner. He gets into the ring and is instantly handed a mic

Mick Foley: Hi everybody

The crowd roars at his return. They are starting up Foley chants already

Mick Foley: You know earlier today I was informed that the Fear General Manager decided to step down after a slight disagreement with the head cheese. Well I got the call and one thing led to another. Well what I'm getting at is I'm the new Fear GEE EMM.

The crowd gets excited. They are on their feet in excitement. Foley waves at them in his usual humble self

Mick Foley: Now I know, I know Chris Jericho and John Morrison won their respective matches to become in the world title match at the up coming pay per view. And good for them. HOWEVER, it's a new era. And that match that WAS going to be at the pay per view will now be this coming Monday. Oh and Miz, you want to attack people from behind? This coming week you are going one on one with Randy Orton. By the way I've came to the conclusion that Orton couldn't see you coming so you shouldn't see the match type coming Randy will meet with me later and give me a heads up on what kind of match he wants to have go down. Everybody else, I don't care what your past accomplishments are you will start on a clean slate. The one that impresses me the most in the next couple of weeks will become the number one contender for the world title. BANG BANG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Mr. Anderson cockily walks through the halls as he chews his gum and is in his a**hole T-Shirt and his wrestling attire as he is very confident about defeating Edge for the Rampage World Championship in the Ladder Match on Rampage tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

^ OT: Rp anyone?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:18 pm

My guys show up.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm

The Rated R fuckin Superstar arrives backstage, not giving a damn about anybody but himself because frankly that's all that matters to him. He sees nothing in the screw up that Orton got fired from the WWE.

John Morrison the fuckin beast arrives

Mick Foley walks backstage after revealing himself as the GM
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Dan wrote:
The Rated R fuckin Superstar arrives backstage, not giving a damn about anybody but himself because frankly that's all that matters to him. He sees nothing in the screw up that Orton got fired from the WWE.

CM Punk
*as he walks by Mick he stops and grins*
well now heres some real management, well at least a decent general manager that obviously knows hes lucky to have CM Punk on his roster
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Well Granger I have something called a life.

Called it...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Dan wrote:

CM Punk
well now heres some real management, well at least a decent general manager that obviously knows hes lucky to have CM Punk on his roster
Mick Foley: Well Punk, I'm glad your excited that I'm in charge. However, what I said was true. Everybody is starting on a clean slate. It doesn't matter what you've accomplished in the past. The individuals that won their respective number one contenderships will be facing each other in the championship this Monday. Orton will take on Miz. The rest of you I've yet to decide the fate of. So do something that will catch my eye. And who knows you might be the next in line for the title.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Dan wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Dan wrote:

CM Punk
Mick Foley: Well Punk, I'm glad your excited that I'm in charge. However, what I said was true. Everybody is starting on a clean slate. It doesn't matter what you've accomplished in the past. The individuals that won their respective number one contenderships will be facing each other in the championship this Monday. Orton will take on Miz. The rest of you I've yet to decide the fate of. So do something that will catch my eye. And who knows you might be the next in line for the title.
CM Punk
*he scowls for a moment then smirks*
Oh I will do something to catch your eye, to say the least. And when I do, do what ever that may be, you will not be disappointed to have me on Fear. And then you will put me in a title match and I will win it
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Super President Dragon is watching some tapes of various current WLR talent.

Danielson and Chavo are happy about their win, brainstorming tag moves in Chavo's dressing room.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Dan wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Dan wrote:

CM Punk
CM Punk
*he scowls for a moment then smirks*
Oh I will do something to catch your eye, to say the least. And when I do, do what ever that may be, you will not be disappointed to have me on Fear. And then you will put me in a title match and I will win it
Mick Foley: I hope your right, I hope you don't dissapoint me. Keep in mind however, your not the only one that will be trying to impress me so if your going to do something go big. And have a nice day

Foley pats Punk on the back, he's planted a seed in Punk. He hopes that others soon see the fire that Mick wants to see out of everyone. He then walks away leaving Punk to plan his actions.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:47 pm

CM Punk
*he grins as he walks away from Mick and figures out what he wants to do*
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:31 pm

The Celtic Warrior Sheamus arrives at the arena.

Shane McMahon arrives.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

Mick Foley has placed the following notice on the board

Sorry kiddies, I was incorrect there WILL NOT be a World title match this week. However, Miz wanted to attack Randy Orton? GOOD because that's exactly who will be reffing his match this upcoming week.

Miz vs. CM Punk/ Special ref- Randy Orton
Quarter Final match

William Regal vs. Daniels
Quarter Final match

You think that's all?

We will also see

AJ Styles take on Chris Jericho and John Morrison in a triple threat. If AJ can pin either one of them he will take their spot in the Semi-Finals

Latino-Americano Dragon Calor will take on Ink Inc in a rematch from last week. This time the winner will be headed to Escape Your Fate to be in the Tag title match

What kind of show would it be without the lovely ladies? Kharma will go against the legendary Trish Stratus and Natalya in a triple threat

Black Reign and Kane will be given a chance to team up this week. I know I'm pretty sick right fans? They will take on Gunner and Jack Evans

MVP my man I know I didn't put you down but that's because I would like to see a VIP lounge out of you. Hope everybody is pleased. Card is subject to change if you keep impressing.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Randy Orton is looking at the notice board, grinning from ear to ear at the fact that Mick Foley has made him the Special referee for The Miz's Fear World Championship Quarter Final Match against CM Punk, he then walks off towards his locker room with Revenge being the only thought on his mind

Samoa Joe is in the gym, training for the match that him and Shawn agreed for on Rampage next week, but still feeling a bit annoyed after getting super kicked by HBK a few days, he then laughs to himself as he thinks about how he is going to return the favor to Michaels
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:51 am

OT: so yeah Imma be leaving this not enough time drop me from roster please
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah I am going to go ahead and leave this seeing as I am going to get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Winter and Angelina Love arrive to the arena together. Angelina takes a seat, as Winter goes off down the hall way. Angelina sits there in a daze. It's as if she's not even there as she stares in a direction.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah I am going to go ahead and leave this seeing as I am going to get screwed.
Who said you were going to get screwed?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Well the fact that you have put me in a match with my spot on the line it is kinda obvious.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Well the fact that you have put me in a match with my spot on the line it is kinda obvious.
Your spot isn't the only one on the line. Sheesh Karl the whole world isn't out to get you. Don't be so paranoid. PLUS it's not a guarentee that AJ will win. Is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next