The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Where is Rampage being held? What town?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Adam would you like to give me a kick ass Regal Promo for Fear? Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:26 pm

The match which was scheduled t be Latino-Americano Dragon Calor vs Matt Morgan and *Partner of his choice* has now been changed to Latino-Americano Dragon Calor vs Ink Inc.!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Scott Steiner is walking near the gorilla position when he is approached by Lauren Brookes the interviewer for Friday Night Rampage.

Lauren Brookes :
"Scott! Scott Steiner!"

Scott Steiner :
"You calling me freak? You're a bitch, call me what all the other bitches call me - Big Poppa Pump."

Lauren Brookes :
"Okay ... so what do you think of you and Shawn Michaels chances against Alex Riley and Jon Moxley?"

Scott Steiner :
"First of all, who the hell is Jon Moxley? Jon Moxley? What kinda freakin' name is that! I mean, MOXLEY!? And Alex Riley, let me tell ya a little somethin' about Alex Riley. Alex Riley is an absaloute jack off! He's trash, I'm an athlete. You know what that means? That means the Genetic Freak is goin' to kick Riley's white ass all around the arena! Jon Moxley likes weapons right? See these biceps? There the only weapons I need! As for my partner, Shawn Michaels? He's still comin' out here and tellin' people he's the man? All I see is an old son of a bitch! Your career is dead! And Jon Moxley and Alex Riley? There careers are going to be dead! Now Alex Riley let me get two things straight for next week before I shove my size 12 boot so far up your ass you'll be flossing with me laces - You already got two strikes against ya! One, you're not big enough, strong enough to hang with Big Poppa Pump! The other thing is you're an asshole and I don't like your mother! See I'm going to break it down real simple for ya, would you rather be with me or with Riley?"

Lauren Brookes :
"Well I dunno, Riley is kind of cute."

Scott Steiner :
"No, no, no! You're one of these girls that like romance. I'm going to talk to all my freaks out there! Would you rather come home with the Genetic Freak and be satisfied every night or would you rather go home with that fucking douchebag Riley? See Alex Riley when you were getting picked up in your little yellow bus from vocational school in piss Fairfax, Virginia I was in the University of Michigan becoming an All-American at the highest level! What did you do in college? Oh yeah that's right you were a little male slut cheerleader!"

Lauren Brookes :
"Heey! I was a cheerleader!"

Scott Steiner :
"Shut up Lucy."

Lauren Brookes :
"Actually it's Lauren ..."

Scott Steiner :
"Listen skank, just hold the mic. As for this Jon Moxley kid, what makes you so damn special that you get a contract here in WLR? Who have you beaten? I've beaten everybody! John Cena - beat em. Batista - beat em! Triple H, no matter how many times he slept with the bosses daughter - I still beat him! Jon Moxley your a small fish in a very big pond! Me I'm like the shark. Freddie Prinze Junior! You're a son of a bitch! You're booking a match that you know can't be won! They say all men are created equal. Generally in a wrestling tag team match each team has a 50% chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. You gotta 25% chance of winning - at best! Then factor in Alex Riley and your chances drastically go down! See, excluding Shawn Michaels - you got me, Alex Riley and Jon Moxley, we got 33 and 1/3% chance of winning each. But Alex Riley KNOWS he can't beat me so he's not even going to try, giving me a 66 and 2/3% chance of winning! That leaves you Moxley and you've only got a 33 and 1/3 % chance against me! But from that take away the 25% chance of winning you'd have if we were to go one on one and you've only got 8 and 1/3% chance of winning! Then you take my 66 and 2/3% chance of winning and add on my 75% and that means I gotta 141 and 2/3% chance of winning! The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for both Riley and Moxley! So Freddie if you ever book a match as stupid as this again, I'm going to lock in the Steiner Recliner, and after I leave you laying on the floor screaming in pain, I'll go to your house and bang your girlfriend leaveing her laying on the floor screaming MY NAME! Big Poppa Pump has got ya hook up, HOLLA if ya hear me!"

Last edited by God on Sat May 07, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Michael and Adam - REPLY PLEASE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Granger? wrote:
Karl, what do you need help with?

For ECW:R? I am going to start one of those twitter things but don't know where to get the thing for posting. If you get me lol.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm

-As we hear Christopher Daniels theme,the fans cheer loud and stand up from their sits as we see Daniels coming out in his wrestling attire,in his way to the ring,he high 5's some of the fans at ringside,he now enters the ring,climbs to the turnbuckle,and then he makes a Moonsault falling on his feet,Daniels asks for a microphone,as he's given one-

The Fallen Angel//Christopher Daniels:

"Hello WLR Fans!The Fallen Angel has to talk,and it's about the Television Title Match that it's coming on the next Monday Night Fear show,it's me,facing 3 other guys,Gunner,Black Reign,and William Regal.I have worked with 2 of them,except Regal,and the other 2,think they're the best,Reign with his black rats from the subway and his facepaint,and Gunner with his long moustache and hair,but what they don't know,is that don't matter if they're the best,if I'm at a match with them,there's no way they could win.At first,the TV Championship Match was going to be a Triple Threat,no one knew who could win,but when Jesse Ventura announced I was going to be at the match,it was a direct spoiler saying that Christopher Daniels would become the first ever Fear's Television Champion!"

-The fans cheer loud as Daniels has a smirk on his face while still holding the mic-

"Now let's take a look at my opponents,first,William Regal,oh man,I remember when I was like 21 years,he was fighting,and now that I have 40,he's still fighting?Damn,why does he don't take his older job as the commisioner,or maybe as a commentator?To be quite honest,he's too old to win a championship like that one,and for real,while he's the Television Championship,he will have to vacate it,because as what I heard,you CAN'T be a wrestler if you're on a wheelchair!"

-The fans have mixed reactions about it,but more boos than cheers-

"Then,let's go to Gunner,the other day I was walking through the arena,and I accidentally entered his Locker Room,I was like saying long things and he said "I will become the TV Champion.",it seems he hasn't been informed that I'm also at that match,and at the end,he said "I can break your ribs with one Spear.",oh reall?And then what?You're going to break my nose with hitting me with your purse?No,just no Gunner,you have beaten just once,and that was for the TNA Global Championship,but that was then,and this is NOW!"

-The fans now have a good reaction as they cheer to Daniels-

"And the last one,Black Reign!You know,I don't know what's wrong with that guy,did his parents hate him?Do he even had parents?He's all alone all the time,with his rat from the subway,man,at least buy one on the Pet Shop,oh wait,who will accept a freak to enter a Pet Shop?I wouldn't,and if I ever saw him entering mine,if I had one,I'll just kick his butt in front of the whole shoppers in there!Now,people,you know one result of this Monday Night Fear Show,The Fallen Angel,Christopher Daniels,becomes the NEW,and first ever Television Champion!"

-The fans cheer loud as Daniels drops the microphone,he now heads out of the ring,raising an amrm,he gives some high 5's in the people at ringside,he now stops at the entrance,and raises both of his arms up,he now exits the ring area,and heads to the gym,to do some training-
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Madison Rayne
Arrive to the arena for the first time knowing that this is a new company It was her time to shine. Madison was the definition of a Diva, however, she has a vicious mead streak that sometimes made her overstep boundaries. It is her lethal combination of wrestling ability and sex appeal that made her outshine the rest. It was time that these women known as Divas, be placed on alarm because Madison was someone that they didn’t want to mess with. Madison looked towards a distant monitor, a sinister smirk coming into formation, while releasing some words.

Madison Rayne
“I see Mickie is here as well, maybe I should approach her sometimes so maybe we can pick up from where we left off But only this time, it's going to be way worst."

*Madison walk down the hall with a smirk on her face*

OT: Can I pick up Kharma as well?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:31 pm

God wrote:
Scott Steiner is walking near the gorilla position when he is approached by Lauren Brookes the interviewer for Friday Night Rampage.

Lauren Brookes :
"Scott! Scott Steiner!"

Scott Steiner :
"You calling me freak? You're a bitch, call me what all the other bitches call me - Big Poppa Pump."

Lauren Brookes :
"Okay ... so what do you think of you and Shawn Michaels chances against Alex Riley and Jon Moxley?"

Scott Steiner :
"First of all, who the hell is Jon Moxley? Jon Moxley? What kinda freakin' name is that! I mean, MOXLEY!? And Alex Riley, let me tell ya a little somethin' about Alex Riley. Alex Riley is an absaloute jack off! He's trash, I'm an athlete. You know what that means? That means the Genetic Freak is goin' to kick Riley's white ass all around the arena! Jon Moxley likes weapons right? See these biceps? There the only weapons I need! As for my partner, Shawn Michaels? He's still comin' out here and tellin' people he's the man? All I see is an old son of a bitch! Your career is dead! And Jon Moxley and Alex Riley? There careers are going to be dead! Now Alex Riley let me get two things straight for next week before I shove my size 12 boot so far up your ass you'll be flossing with me laces - You already got two strikes against ya! One, you're not big enough, strong enough to hang with Big Poppa Pump! The other thing is you're an asshole and I don't like your mother! See I'm going to break it down real simple for ya, would you rather be with me or with Riley?"

Lauren Brookes :
"Well I dunno, Riley is kind of cute."

Scott Steiner :
"No, no, no! You're one of these girls that like romance. I'm going to talk to all my freaks out there! Would you rather come home with the Genetic Freak and be satisfied every night or would you rather go home with that fucking douchebag Riley? See Alex Riley when you were getting picked up in your little yellow bus from vocational school in piss Fairfax, Virginia I was in the University of Michigan becoming an All-American at the highest level! What did you do in college? Oh yeah that's right you were a little male slut cheerleader!"

Lauren Brookes :
"Heey! I was a cheerleader!"

Scott Steiner :
"Shut up Lucy."

Lauren Brookes :
"Actually it's Lauren ..."

Scott Steiner :
"Listen skank, just hold the mic. As for this Jon Moxley kid, what makes you so damn special that you get a contract here in WLR? Who have you beaten? I've beaten everybody! John Cena - beat em. Batista - beat em! Triple H, no matter how many times he slept with the bosses daughter - I still beat him! Jon Moxley your a small fish in a very big pond! Me I'm like the shark. Freddie Prinze Junior! You're a son of a bitch! You're booking a match that you know can't be won! They say all men are created equal. Generally in a wrestling tag team match each team has a 50% chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal. You gotta 25% chance of winning - at best! Then factor in Alex Riley and your chances drastically go down! See, excluding Shawn Michaels - you got me, Alex Riley and Jon Moxley, we got 33 and 1/3% chance of winning each. But Alex Riley KNOWS he can't beat me so he's not even going to try, giving me a 66 and 2/3% chance of winning! That leaves you Moxley and you've only got a 33 and 1/3 % chance against me! But from that take away the 25% chance of winning you'd have if we were to go one on one and you've only got 8 and 1/3% chance of winning! Then you take my 66 and 2/3% chance of winning and add on my 75% and that means I gotta 141 and 2/3% chance of winning! The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for both Riley and Moxley! So Freddie if you ever book a match as stupid as this again, I'm going to lock in the Steiner Recliner, and after I leave you laying on the floor screaming in pain, I'll go to your house and bang your girlfriend leaveing her laying on the floor screaming MY NAME! Big Poppa Pump has got ya hook up, HOLLA if ya hear me!"

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm

http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showforum=419

There Karl
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

[We cut to William Regal watching Christopher Daniels promo. He then turns and in a pretty awesome way, his music plays in the background while he talks.]

William Regal :
"Just a little bit earlier tonight, a certain Christopher Daniels, made some ... less than desirable remarks about me. One thing in particular, about my ... age? Now, I already knew Christopher Daniels was quite the confused little man but even I cannot overlook the absurd remark he made. Christopher Daniels is 40 years old ... I, I am 42. Now maybe it's just me but a two-year gap doesn't seem very significant? Especially when I have far superior mat, submission, technical and brawling skills. Maybe I can't prance around like some sort of circus monkey but quite frankly, that is unruly AND unnessecary. See, Christopher Daniels, you are in no position to be-rate any man. Particularly not whilst painting your nails black and wearing mascara. That is quite disturbing. People are very passionate about things in their life. Some about religion, others about politics, it grieves me to say that there is an alarming group of people, that for some reason or passionate about you, Christopher Daniels, the Fallen Angel. These people are the lowest of the low, I mean, why would you support a man, that prances around like a 50 pence tart wearing mascara and painting his nails? It's disgusting! People actually hang silly little posters of you on their walls! You look like a complete bloody pillock! It's a travesty that people would follow someone like you but they can't support someone like me! A man of honor and respect. I wish I could say it was just you wretched obese Americans but it's not! It's a worldwide thing! But ... things are going to change. Oh yes. After I get in the ring with you Daniels, for the very first time, 'Fallen Angel' will be more than a silly little moniker. It will ring true. You'll be getting a thrashing of a lifetime - and not the way you like it. See I have something everybody else does not, the power of the punch. And when you feel it ... you won't bloody like it."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

OOC: Need some graphics? Or RP'ing? I'm bored...

==========================================

Super President Dragon is in his office, loafting on the coach. He's got a CM Punk shirt on, clearly stating who he favors in the company. He decides to grab his laptop, sitting up in the process, and send an e-mail to Freddie Prinze Jr. It reads:

"Doodoo mustard."

Dragon snickers as he puts the laptop away and goes back to loafting.

===========================================

Danielson and Chavo are in their Danielson's locker room.

"No, esse, it's clear that we should wear my design." Chavo argues with his Mexican accent.

"But I'm the American Dragon, not a Mexican Warrior. I should be able to choose...esse." Danielson fires back sarcastically, yet with no charisma.

Chavo thinks, "Wait...how about we just get a seamstress to make up the new threads?"

Danielson nods in agreement before going to get the phone and calling the number.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:23 am

Thanks Grange! Very Happy But it says the menu has been disabled? Sad
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:52 am

Samuel wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Samuel wrote:
(Shawn Michaels wanders down the hallway, and some crew members whisper to each other about HBK coming back into wrestling, he just grins and keeps walking until Samoa Joe stops him in his tracks

"The Samoan Submission Machine"Samoa Joe

It's good to finally meet "Mr. WrestleMania" himself, but now that your precious WWE is no longer in business along with that company that wasn't big enough for me called TNA... Wrestlemania doesn't even exist anymore and because of all of that, you will get to see first hand the power of me because I'm not just a Samoan fighting machine with inescapable submissions... I am also the person that is going to run riot on Friday Nights, destroying anyone who gets in my way like you for example, HBK

(Shawn Michael's, looks at Joe, and and grins a bit)

"It does not matter if WrestleMania is dead and gone, I will be always be MR. WRESTLEMANIA!! I heard about TNA, that company was dying from day one. It sucked, and not even Hogan could save it from death. I also heard a lot about you Joe. You have a lot of great talent, but, you don't how to use it! I know your deadly at submission's but my superkick, is deadly and it can come out of no where. You say you will run wild on Friday Night? (HBK chuckles) I don't think so. Friday Nights will belong The Heart Break Kid, Mr MrestleMania, Sexy Boy, Shawn Michael's! But Joe, you don't have to wonder about the World title, as it will be coming around my waist."

{Joe goes to smirk, but he gets in Shawn's face instead}

Shawn, you have never stepped inside a ring with someone like me, so what makes you think that you would be able to win the World title ahead of me... it's like saying that Robin is bigger and better than Batman, I'm what everyone wishes they were like, a strong and fierce one of kind human being that doesn't back down for a single second. Do you really want someone of my capability let loose on you... I'll keep pounding into you until your unable to get back up and everyone will then be calling me the man who gave The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels the biggest beating of his life... Now how do you like that for news worthy "Showstopper"

(Shawn Michael's just grins as he stand nose to nose with Joe)

"I have stepped into the ring with many, "Warriors" "Beast" Animals". But all of them have been beaten down and pinned. Your no different Joe. Sure you think your top dog now, but I am still top dog here. You say you never back down? Joe, my back is killing me but hell I keep pushing the limits and going further. That is what different between us Joe. Joe if you really want to fight me, me you and next week!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:14 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
(AJ Styles is in the hallway thinking about his match with John for a chance to be in the World Title match, when Randy Orton walks up to him)

"The Viper" Randy Orton

Well if it isn't the one and only AJ Styles, The man who has to face John Morrison in his Fear World Championship Quarter Finals match... Luckily for you, your not Chris Jericho or you would be gone come Monday Night, but will see if you can actually pull it off against Morrison or if your just all hype

(AJ Styles stops looks at The Viper)

"The one and only Viper. You have got that right Orton. I am taking on the spot monkey John in a match. I am not sweating the match, I will beat John, in no time at all. But for you, Orton you gotta take on Chris. He will give you a run for your money. He may even beat you. But if you do beat him. I guess you and I will fight for the title. I think the fans would love that."

"The Viper" Randy Orton

AJ, I could RKO Jericho out of nowhere just like that {he clicks his fingers together} and then there would be the probability of getting the three count, which is highly likely by the way, but with you AJ, your a whole different story... all I would need to do is wait til you get up onto the top rope and jump off and in a split second you've been RKO'd by "WLR's Apex Predator" and then you'll come back to life a few seconds later to realize that you have lost the match and after that, I'll line you up and then everyone in the entire arena will hear a huge impact as I drive my boot into your skull {Orton just smirks before speaking again} Luckily for you that punt scenario was only me using you as an example for what I'm going to do to Chris, but the RKO one I meant... and I agree, it will be great for you and me you to meet one on one for the title, once we get through both of our matches that is

{Randy Orton grins before extending out his hand}

(AJ Styles just smirks before shaking it)

"Orton you can think about all that but in the end, it will be standing strong as World Heavyweight Champion. Orton, you may strike with your RKO but hell I will stay down from one simple RKO. You must beat me down!!! Orton just pray that Chris does not beat you, because, if he does, I will no show the match, as it will be gayer then TNA and Hogan"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:27 am

*Black Reign is sitting in the boiler room, his small black box beside him*

*Billy Kidman is in the gym, training for his match*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:30 am

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:

Down With Zack And Primo >< Zack Ryder and Primo Colon walk into the gym smirking. They walk over to Kidman and stand at either side of him, smirking.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:38 am

Adam arrives pissed off that nobody replied to his Scott Steiner interview or William Regal promo.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:38 am

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:

Down With Zack And Primo >< Zack Ryder and Primo Colon walk into the gym smirking. They walk over to Kidman and stand at either side of him, smirking.

Billy Kidman continues to lift the weight, but after a few short seconds, notices the shadows that surround him. He sits up, recognizes who they are and begins to smirk.

"May I help you? I mean, Shouldn't you two be training for getting the ass-kicking of a lifetime, courtesy of Billy Kidman and Christian?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:43 am

Billy Kidman continues to lift the weight, but after a few short seconds, notices the shadows that surround him. He sits up, recognizes who they are and begins to smirk.

"May I help you? I mean, Shouldn't you two be training for getting the ass-kicking of a lifetime, courtesy of Billy Kidman and Christian?"

Zack and Primo smirk at Kidman as they stand over him.

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro? Do you really think that you and Christian will be able to beat us? Are you not Down With Zack And Primo? Well let me tell you something! There is no chance that you can beat the Ultimate Broskis; Zack and Primo! Woo woo woo; you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:47 am

Zack Ryder: "Are you serious bro? Do you really think that you and Christian will be able to beat us? Are you not Down With Zack And Primo? Well let me tell you something! There is no chance that you can beat the Ultimate Broskis; Zack and Primo! Woo woo woo; you know it!"

Billy smirks slightly more, lying back down and continuing to lift weights, clearly not intimidated.

"Damn right, I would never be "Down with Zack And Primo". Which, if you don't decide to move away, you'll soon find out. Go..run along now and find someone else to annoy"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:50 am

Billy smirks slightly more, lying back down and continuing to lift weights, clearly not intimidated.

"Damn right, I would never be "Down with Zack And Primo". Which, if you don't decide to move away, you'll soon find out. Go..run along now and find someone else to annoy"

Zack and Primo grab the weights and put them down. They then hoist Kidman to his feet before throwing him against the wall.

Primo: "Cuida tu boca!"

Zack Ryder: "Watch your mouth!"

OOC: Permission to attack?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:52 am

Zack and Primo grab the weights and put them down. They then hoist Kidman to his feet before throwing him against the wall.

OT: Go Ahead.

Billy winces in pain, slumping agaisnt the wall for a few seconds, before standing back up, using the side of the wall for support.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:59 am

OT: Go Ahead.

Billy winces in pain, slumping agaisnt the wall for a few seconds, before standing back up, using the side of the wall for support.

Zack charges at Kidman, punting him in the side of the hide. He then pulls him back up and holds him until Primo boots him in the face. Zack and Primo both pull him up before throwing him head first into the wall. They go to leave but turn back as Kidman begins attempting to get to his feet. Primo kicks him in the head before he and Zack walk over to the weights he was carrying. The two lift it up and walk over to Kidman before dropping it hard on his back. Kidman lays on the ground, trapped under the weight, even though he couldn't get up if it was there or not. Zack kneels down next to him smirking.

Zack Ryder: "See you Friday."

He gets back to his feet before strutting out the gym with Primo.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:00 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
(Shawn Michaels wanders down the hallway, and some crew members whisper to each other about HBK coming back into wrestling, he just grins and keeps walking until Samoa Joe stops him in his tracks

It's good to finally meet "Mr. WrestleMania" himself, but now that your precious WWE is no longer in business along with that company that wasn't big enough for me called TNA... Wrestlemania doesn't even exist anymore and because of all of that, you will get to see first hand the power of me because I'm not just a Samoan fighting machine with inescapable submissions... I am also the person that is going to run riot on Friday Nights, destroying anyone who gets in my way like you for example, HBK

(Shawn Michael's, looks at Joe, and and grins a bit)

"It does not matter if WrestleMania is dead and gone, I will be always be MR. WRESTLEMANIA!! I heard about TNA, that company was dying from day one. It sucked, and not even Hogan could save it from death. I also heard a lot about you Joe. You have a lot of great talent, but, you don't how to use it! I know your deadly at submission's but my superkick, is deadly and it can come out of no where. You say you will run wild on Friday Night? (HBK chuckles) I don't think so. Friday Nights will belong The Heart Break Kid, Mr MrestleMania, Sexy Boy, Shawn Michael's! But Joe, you don't have to wonder about the World title, as it will be coming around my waist."

{Joe goes to smirk, but he gets in Shawn's face instead}

Shawn, you have never stepped inside a ring with someone like me, so what makes you think that you would be able to win the World title ahead of me... it's like saying that Robin is bigger and better than Batman, I'm what everyone wishes they were like, a strong and fierce one of kind human being that doesn't back down for a single second. Do you really want someone of my capability let loose on you... I'll keep pounding into you until your unable to get back up and everyone will then be calling me the man who gave The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels the biggest beating of his life... Now how do you like that for news worthy "Showstopper"

(Shawn Michael's just grins as he stand nose to nose with Joe)

"I have stepped into the ring with many, "Warriors" "Beast" Animals". But all of them have been beaten down and pinned. Your no different Joe. Sure you think your top dog now, but I am still top dog here. You say you never back down? Joe, my back is killing me but hell I keep pushing the limits and going further. That is what different between us Joe. Joe if you really want to fight me, me you and next week!"

{Samoa Joe just laughs in Shawn's face with a smirk on his own face}

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe

Shawn you obviously haven't checked the Rampage match card yet because I'd gladly fight you next week, but sadly you already have a tag team match with Scott Steiner against Alex Shelley and Jon Moxley, so we will have to set it for the week after and settle our differences then... but let me tell you right now Shawn, I'm going to show everybody in the arena and anyone watching at home how to crush a has-been and boy is it going to feel good, once I get my hands on you as the crowd chants "Joe is going to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next