The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
It's almost been a year... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
It's almost been a year... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
It's almost been a year... EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
It's almost been a year... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
It's almost been a year... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
It's almost been a year... EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
It's almost been a year... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
It's almost been a year... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

It's almost been a year...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

It's almost been a year... Empty
PostSubject: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Since the Hogan/Bischoff plague infected TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 pm

I love the sig, lol.

I hate Hogan, Bischoff is ok, but Hogan is a no-go.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Mikel wrote:
I love the sig, lol.

I hate Hogan, Bischoff is ok, but Hogan is a no-go.

Haha thanks

If it had of just been Bischoff it would have been okay. But both of them just...makes me not want to watch TNA anymore. I only watch it on occasion when I used to watch all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

I know.. If they don't have Hogan leave altogether and just have Bischoff, Jarrett, and maybe even Carter in a management feud it'd be good.. Hogan will burn it to the ground.

OOH!!! I JUST GOT AN IDEA!!!!!! Very Happy Laughing (sorry for the caps)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Mikel wrote:
I know.. If they don't have Hogan leave altogether and just have Bischoff, Jarrett, and maybe even Carter in a management feud it'd be good.. Hogan will burn it to the ground.

I'm sensing that you are going to do a BTB! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Joey wrote:
Mikel wrote:

I'm sensing that you are going to do a BTB! Smile
No... Not right now.

It's about the management feud. If Hogan leaves and Carter comes back.. She could feud with Bischoff and Jarrett and Immortal and Carter can depart and create a new brand.. Have Impact on Thursdays and another show on another day on SpikeTV... That'd mean 2 more hours of TNA and possibly getting rid of Xplosion and letting the mid and low carders get some more TV time! Smile
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 am

Xpolsion or another TNA show would be cool. Maybe a 1 hour show on Tuesdays @ 10 to compete with NxT not that Reaction is over. It could kinda be like a TNA version of Superstars where it has more midcarders and the occasional Main Eventer on there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 am

Good shout out mop.

I liked reaction good idea, bad tv slot. In my eyes reaction should've been on the Tuesday prior to impact to help hype the upcoming show. It also could have had 1 or 2 matches thrown in. Stuff like Red -v- Kiyoshi.
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 pm

But what does reaction mean? It have to be after the show.. Which is on Thursdays. Though, if I were TNA, I'd have Impact start at 8:00 on Thursdays and have ReAction at 10:00.. Because not alot of people are going to stay up until Midnight watching this for 3 straight hours including just a talk show. And then I'd go back to having a Monday show, maybe put Xplosion on television and have it air on SpikeTV at 8:00, a 1-2 hour show.. And you could split the TNA roster in half and have Dixie Carter go to Xplosion and run it and Impact be ran by Bischoff and Jarrett so you have that brand war, and it'd be better than WWE does.. And maybe have Impact superstars that Bischoff and Jarrett sends over to come in and like interupt Dixie's show and matches and all...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Mikel wrote:
But what does reaction mean? It have to be after the show.. Which is on Thursdays. Though, if I were TNA, I'd have Impact start at 8:00 on Thursdays and have ReAction at 10:00.. Because not alot of people are going to stay up until Midnight watching this for 3 straight hours including just a talk show. And then I'd go back to having a Monday show, maybe put Xplosion on television and have it air on SpikeTV at 8:00, a 1-2 hour show.. And you could split the TNA roster in half and have Dixie Carter go to Xplosion and run it and Impact be ran by Bischoff and Jarrett so you have that brand war, and it'd be better than WWE does.. And maybe have Impact superstars that Bischoff and Jarrett sends over to come in and like interupt Dixie's show and matches and all...

Hello WWE.

You don't have to do something just because of the name of the show
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 am

At least TNA is still going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's almost been a year...   It's almost been a year... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's almost been a year...
Page 1 of 1