The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA Roster Next Year EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA Roster Next Year EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA Roster Next Year EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA Roster Next Year

Go down 
+4
Mesa
JD
SP
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

TNA Roster Next Year Empty
PostSubject: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

With us nearing the end of 2010, I find myself looking over the great number of roster changes we've seen over the course of this year and wondering what 2011 holds for the company in terms of the wrestlers that it employs.

At this time next year, what will TNA's roster look like? Who will have left, and who will have been brought in? Where will each person rank on the cards?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

God wrote:
With us nearing the end of 2010, I find myself looking over the great number of roster changes we've seen over the course of this year and wondering what 2011 holds for the company in terms of the wrestlers that it employs.

At this time next year, what will TNA's roster look like? Who will have left, and who will have been brought in? Where will each person rank on the cards?

MVP = TNA's VIP
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 pm

A big fan of the Ballin' Superstar. He could really help TNA. And, better yet, HE owns the rights to the MVP gimmick meaning no silly name changes.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am

Talking about MVP,I think he's The Soaring Eagle...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 am

Matt Hardy will probably be off to TNA soon, and if Roderick Strong's title reign ends before too long I can can see him joining the promotion as well. If Shad stays away from MMA, TNA will probably look to sign him, as WWE was going to give him a World Title.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: roster wise   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

I do see TNA picking up Vance Archer,Roderick Strong, MVP and possibly Kaval/Low Ki in the next year
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:42 pm

In an ideal world I would like to see Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels, Low-Ki and Petey Williams returning to the company. And guys like Davey Richards, Prince Devitt, Kenny Omega, Ibushi, The Briscoe Brothers and Kings of Wrestling arriving. However, in the real world I suspect that the fony Matt Hardy will arrive and immediatley join his brother in the arse licking of Hogan and Bischoff. Other signings that they will probably make are more wwe castaways such as MVP, possibly Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows. When it comes to releasing guys Robbie E would top my list closely followed by Ink Inc. and Team 3D who are now way past their prime. Also Rhyno is also on his way out (thats if he hasn't already gone, not sure).
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Newsid wrote:
In an ideal world I would like to see Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels, Low-Ki and Petey Williams returning to the company. And guys like Davey Richards, Prince Devitt, Kenny Omega, Ibushi, The Briscoe Brothers and Kings of Wrestling arriving. However, in the real world I suspect that the fony Matt Hardy will arrive and immediatley join his brother in the arse licking of Hogan and Bischoff. Other signings that they will probably make are more wwe castaways such as MVP, possibly Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows. When it comes to releasing guys Robbie E would top my list closely followed by Ink Inc. and Team 3D who are now way past their prime. Also Rhyno is also on his way out (thats if he hasn't already gone, not sure).
You know Jeff got fired,right?
Back to top Go down
Y2JMattitude
Jobber
Jobber
Y2JMattitude

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

They will probobly hire every sueperstar that WWE does like they always do.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Would love to see them pick up Shelton and MVP if they actually used them right. Matt will proabaly go there unless he restarts OMEGA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Roster Next Year   TNA Roster Next Year Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Roster Next Year
Page 1 of 1