The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Year Ahead for WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

The Year Ahead for WWE Empty
PostSubject: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 am

So basically, this is me predicting what I think will happen this year in the WWE.

Many Original Nexus Members Will Be Let Go or Fall Off the Face of the Planet
-So from the members of the New Nexus and the members of the Original Nexus I see Wade Barrett, well yeah Wade Barrett sticking around the main-event scene or at very least the upper mid-card area. Darren Young, Michael Tarver, Heath Slater are the one's I see being let go. Justin Gabriel and Michael McGullicuty or whatever I can see staying around the mid-card area. I don't see Skip Sheffield coming back and doing anything special. David Otunga and Husky Harris, these are two I'm thinking will stay around, but be going nowhere fast. Pretty much the majority of John Morrison's year last year.

John Morrison Fades to the Background
-Another year in the shadows for Morrison in my mind. Sure he's getting a title shot at the Royal Rumble, but I don't see it as the start of a push. I see it as the WWE keeping the fans pushing for Morrison's push happy and giving The Miz a match at the RR. I see HHH winning the RR and Sheamus becoming Champion by the end of Elimination Chamber setting up their match at WrestleMania. Miz will feud with Orton leaving Morrison in the dark. He'll sit around the mid-card again ... unless ... unless, he turns heel, which I don't see happening, and I doubt it'd make all that much difference anyway!

Daniel Bryan Heads to the Main-Event Scene
-And no I don't mean on SmackDown! I mean on Raw. Danielson is very very over at the moment and I see WWE capitalizing on that, I mean, they'd be stupid not to. He is one of very few faces in the WWE who are over with both the IWC and those who view it in Kayfabe still. The only thing holding him back is his mic. skills which are improving every week. His matches he is putting on at the moment are fantastic, imagine if he was given a main-event match up. I see big things for Danielson in 2011.

Santino Will Get a Push
-Okay I understand if you laughed at that title, but don't be so quick to blow it off. He is a joke character, yes. He was made for entertainment purposes and that's about it, yes. But, what was Mankind? Mankind for example was a joke character who went on to win world title gold. Santino is very over with the fans, his promo's are gold, his in ring ability is none to shabby and he could be the next joke character to go all the way.

DH Smith or Tyson Kidd Will Be Let Go
-With the Hart Dynasty no more, I see one of these two men joining the future endeavors list. If I had to chose one, I'd, unfortunately, say Tyson Kidd. Just because DH Smith is the big man of the two, but I see a lot of rough years ahead for the man who does stick around. i think right now both are a work in progress in the singles area and when WWE gets to their "Spring Cleaning" after WrestleMania, one man will be gone

Undertaker Will Not Defend The Streak
-I will admit this is the only prediction I am not 100% on. By the looks of things, from what I've read, Undertaker will not be at WrestleMania this year, which will tie in with my next prediction. He is old and not in the best shape, and I don't see him getting ready in time for WrestleMania this year.

PPV Buy Rates Will be Down. Including WM
-The economy isn't great and Pro Wrestling has taken a bit of a hit due to UFC and MMA in general. I think people will be a bit more conservative and not be dishing out the jacked up prices for PPV's. As for WM, WWE doesn't seem to have that stellar match in the making's set, and they're running out of time. At the latest they need to be building towards it at the Royal Rumble and to be honest, based on who is where at the moment I don't see WWE putting on a huge match which will get people buying like this year with Taker vs. HBK 2.0.

John Cena "Injured" During the Summer
-Why? Because I see him starring in a major Hollywood film, no not WWE Film, Hollywood! He isn't that bad of an actor and you've got to be thinking he'd want to try his hand at the big time, just to see how he goes, which, in a few years time, could lead to him giving up Pro Wrestling to get into movies.

Steve Austin Returns
-The interviews have said it all. His neck "100%" He feels he has "1 more match" Folks The Rattlesnake will be back either this year or WM the following year, and you gotta know it will be big. His Hollywood career is slowly coming to a halt in my opinion and we could see SCSA return, maybe just for a night, but I have feeling glass will be shattering. Maybe Cena vs. Austin. That'd draw!

WWE Buys TNA
-Yes it's true, and truth be told it will be a steal for the once great promotion. TNA where on the up, and I guess they went to far west and have fallen off the side of the wrestling world, and no, it isn't round! Vince will end TNA's reign as the second best promotion and start eyeing of RoH. But one good thing may come from it ...

... We Get a Sting DVD
-Yes, with TNA under WWE's belt, we will definately see a Sting DVD this year, and possibly a HoF Induction the next! Now even if TNA does some how keep going for another year, Sting is 52, he's done, we're getting a DVD whether Dixie likes it or not okay!

SmackDown! Gets a New Night
-SmackDown! on Fridays hasn't been great for business, and neither has recording it. Now I'm not saying the brand split has run it's corse because WWE has too much good talent for that. What I'm saying is, live every Tuesday Night, SmackDown! will beign to kick some serious arse!

Kelly Kelly Quits
-Because on SD! this week she tells Drew McIntrye she doesn't like being around people who cause other's pain! Which dumbass thought of that line. Oh but this was a joke prediction

Del Rio Becomes World Champion
-Very obvious I know, but it's gonna happen whether he turns face this year or stays heel. Del Rio will be numero uno in the WWE. Raw or SmackDown! neither matters to me!

Kane Hangs Up the Boots
-Here's how it happens right. Taker comes back, the two square of in an inferno, Kane loses and joins his father in hell, simple really. Great career imo.

Vickie & Dolph Join Team Raw
-Most likely via the Draft, but it will happen. Vickie is the biggest success story on SmackDown! and will be boo'd out of arena's for years to come. And I see Ziggler going with her. The two make a great pairing and I feel it would be seriously stupid to split the two up any time soon!

And yep, that's about all I got. I hope you enjoyed the read
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am

Let me reply your comments:

Nexus people leaving:I wouldn't say they're leaving/getting fired,I would say some of them will go to FCW,Tarver is already in it,so don't dream of making him back in WWE,now,in my opinion the only ones who could stay at WWE longer are Wade Barrett,Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.

John Morrison:First of all,he didn't get a shot at the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble,and secondly,I'm sure WWE has something in mind to him,and if not,I bet he will be fired because of the same reason Kaval was:Not having plans for them.

Daniel Bryan:I completely dissagree with you at that,he was fired once,but as a storyline,but still,knowing how WWE is they will not give Bryan a Main Event push too quickly,maybe he wins 2012 Royal Rumble,that's the beginning,but this year I don't think so.

Santino Marella:I 50% agree with you,let me see,Santino stays face=he stays with Vladimir Kozlov in the tag team division,and keep dating Tamina.Santino turns heel=That maybe is a great push,but the bad thing is that he will not be a too much joke character.

Smith and Kidd:Kidd is staying,don't put him in the maybe fired list,he just made Jackson Andrews as his bodyguard,WWE won't make a storyline like that too short,DH Smith fired,maybe,maybe not,but what is for sure is that Kidd is staying this year.

Undertaker's streak:This is not the first Wrestlemania that Taker hasn't be on since he entered the WWE,he wasn't at Wrestlemania 10 neither at 16,so don't be too shocked about it,maybe it's not going too pass too much time until Taker retires...

PPV's Buy Rates:After reading that Taker not beeing at Wrestlemania this year I'm start to think that what you said it's true,also,there are a lot of streams in the internet,it's obviously that the only good PPV's this year will be RR and Survivor Series.

Cena injured:Well,he got injured at the summer 3 years ago thanks to Batista,but anyways,his wrestling is as good as him beeing actor,thanks to him he fucked up the Fred novie,that I thought it was going to be the best in the world!Fuck you Cena!

Austin returning:Yay,I wanna Stone Cold kicking everyone's ass,except CM Punk's ass,with the storyline of The Miz and Jerry Lawler,I see Miz losing the title and at WM,Stone Cold and Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz and Michael Cole,isn't that awesome?

WWE buying TNA:There is one bad and a good thing about it,bad thing:There will be no more thursday night wrestling at TV,well,storyline wrestling on TV,I don't consider Superstars as it.Good thing:Hogan and Bischoff will stay without a job.

A Sting DVD:He don't have already one?Oh well,anyways,I don't see TNA making even a movie,so about WWE buying TNA,if that happens,definetely there will be a Sting DVD,but if that's not happening,no DVD for one of the best wrestlers in the history.

Smack Down:I don't see people saying "Wednesday Night Smack Down",neither Saturday Night or any other day is not taken,Friday Night Smack Down sounds good,it's much better than before,where it was Thursdays,so yeah,I don't see SD changing day.

Kelly Kelly:I'm not going to waste my time commenting a joke prediction,but I still wub yew.

Alberto Del Rio:I completely agree with you at this,unless Daniel Bryan,Del Rio has got a great Main Event push since the beginning he has been in WWE,in fact,he already should be World Champion this 2010,but oh well,it's WWE...

Kane:You mean after Taker burns Kane as fuck,Kane is gonna retire?If so,you should receive a kick in the nuts for saying the nuts for saying that,how can you say that Kane is gonna retire when Hogan not?Well,I hope you didn't mean to say that.

Vickie & Dolph:I gotta agree with you,Vickie is the #1 heel woman in the story of wrestling,and Dolph,eh,his last name starts with Z,he was at the end of his class,but well,it's WWE,so I don't see anyone of them going to Raw,they keep guest appearences there,so why go there?

So yeah,I wub yew Jakey,I hope you like my comments.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:13 am

JoMo prediction may be coming true tbh.
Taker streak one, guess not lol
ADR one seems it's coming true too.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

Vince won't buy TNA cause he's not a retard. He's not going to buy his ONLY competiton (albeit how small it may seem) because in the current economic climate wrestling NEEDS competition. WWE has been getting better recently, so has TNA. It's like a spiral effect. I see where you're coming from but I'm studying business and mark my words TNA will not be bought by the WWE unless they go bankrupt. It's unlogical. Vince knows nobody will overthrow the juggarnaut that is the WWE but he also knows rates and ratings are dwindling and for them rates to go up pro wrestling as a whole has to get more interest.

I agree with everything else you said that hasn't already been disproved [Taker]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

Many Original Nexus Members Will Be Let Go or Fall Off the Face of the Planet
-So from the members of the New Nexus and the members of the Original Nexus I see Wade Barrett, well yeah Wade Barrett sticking around the main-event scene or at very least the upper mid-card area. Darren Young, Michael Tarver, Heath Slater are the one's I see being let go. Justin Gabriel and Michael McGullicuty or whatever I can see staying around the mid-card area. I don't see Skip Sheffield coming back and doing anything special. David Otunga and Husky Harris, these are two I'm thinking will stay around, but be going nowhere fast. Pretty much the majority of John Morrison's year last year. Young, Tarver, who next?

John Morrison Fades to the Background
-Another year in the shadows for Morrison in my mind. Sure he's getting a title shot at the Royal Rumble, but I don't see it as the start of a push. I see it as the WWE keeping the fans pushing for Morrison's push happy and giving The Miz a match at the RR. I see HHH winning the RR and Sheamus becoming Champion by the end of Elimination Chamber setting up their match at WrestleMania. Miz will feud with Orton leaving Morrison in the dark. He'll sit around the mid-card again ... unless ... unless, he turns heel, which I don't see happening, and I doubt it'd make all that much difference anyway! Getting close

Daniel Bryan Heads to the Main-Event Scene
-And no I don't mean on SmackDown! I mean on Raw. Danielson is very very over at the moment and I see WWE capitalizing on that, I mean, they'd be stupid not to. He is one of very few faces in the WWE who are over with both the IWC and those who view it in Kayfabe still. The only thing holding him back is his mic. skills which are improving every week. His matches he is putting on at the moment are fantastic, imagine if he was given a main-event match up. I see big things for Danielson in 2011.

Santino Will Get a Push
-Okay I understand if you laughed at that title, but don't be so quick to blow it off. He is a joke character, yes. He was made for entertainment purposes and that's about it, yes. But, what was Mankind? Mankind for example was a joke character who went on to win world title gold. Santino is very over with the fans, his promo's are gold, his in ring ability is none to shabby and he could be the next joke character to go all the way.

DH Smith or Tyson Kidd Will Be Let Go
-With the Hart Dynasty no more, I see one of these two men joining the future endeavors list. If I had to chose one, I'd, unfortunately, say Tyson Kidd. Just because DH Smith is the big man of the two, but I see a lot of rough years ahead for the man who does stick around. i think right now both are a work in progress in the singles area and when WWE gets to their "Spring Cleaning" after WrestleMania, one man will be gone

Undertaker Will Not Defend The Streak
-I will admit this is the only prediction I am not 100% on. By the looks of things, from what I've read, Undertaker will not be at WrestleMania this year, which will tie in with my next prediction. He is old and not in the best shape, and I don't see him getting ready in time for WrestleMania this year.

PPV Buy Rates Will be Down. Including WM
-The economy isn't great and Pro Wrestling has taken a bit of a hit due to UFC and MMA in general. I think people will be a bit more conservative and not be dishing out the jacked up prices for PPV's. As for WM, WWE doesn't seem to have that stellar match in the making's set, and they're running out of time. At the latest they need to be building towards it at the Royal Rumble and to be honest, based on who is where at the moment I don't see WWE putting on a huge match which will get people buying like this year with Taker vs. HBK 2.0.

John Cena "Injured" During the Summer
-Why? Because I see him starring in a major Hollywood film, no not WWE Film, Hollywood! He isn't that bad of an actor and you've got to be thinking he'd want to try his hand at the big time, just to see how he goes, which, in a few years time, could lead to him giving up Pro Wrestling to get into movies.

Steve Austin Returns
-The interviews have said it all. His neck "100%" He feels he has "1 more match" Folks The Rattlesnake will be back either this year or WM the following year, and you gotta know it will be big. His Hollywood career is slowly coming to a halt in my opinion and we could see SCSA return, maybe just for a night, but I have feeling glass will be shattering. Maybe Cena vs. Austin. That'd draw!

WWE Buys TNA
-Yes it's true, and truth be told it will be a steal for the once great promotion. TNA where on the up, and I guess they went to far west and have fallen off the side of the wrestling world, and no, it isn't round! Vince will end TNA's reign as the second best promotion and start eyeing of RoH. But one good thing may come from it ...

... We Get a Sting DVD
-Yes, with TNA under WWE's belt, we will definately see a Sting DVD this year, and possibly a HoF Induction the next! Now even if TNA does some how keep going for another year, Sting is 52, he's done, we're getting a DVD whether Dixie likes it or not okay!

SmackDown! Gets a New Night
-SmackDown! on Fridays hasn't been great for business, and neither has recording it. Now I'm not saying the brand split has run it's corse because WWE has too much good talent for that. What I'm saying is, live every Tuesday Night, SmackDown! will beign to kick some serious ****!

Kelly Kelly Quits
-Because on SD! this week she tells Drew McIntrye she doesn't like being around people who cause other's pain! Which **** thought of that line. Oh but this was a joke prediction

Del Rio Becomes World Champion
-Very obvious I know, but it's gonna happen whether he turns face this year or stays heel. Del Rio will be numero uno in the WWE. Raw or SmackDown! neither matters to me!

Kane Hangs Up the Boots
-Here's how it happens right. Taker comes back, the two square of in an inferno, Kane loses and joins his father in hell, simple really. Great career imo.

Vickie & Dolph Join Team Raw
-Most likely via the Draft, but it will happen. Vickie is the biggest success story on SmackDown! and will be boo'd out of arena's for years to come. And I see Ziggler going with her. The two make a great pairing and I feel it would be seriously stupid to split the two up any time soon!
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 am

OMG 2 has already happen...LOL
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 am

CM "Nexus" wrote:
OMG 2 has already happen...LOL

IK ME SO MEGA PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm

The Kelly Kelly one was true,it was a joke though.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:25 am

JD wrote:
The Kelly Kelly one was true,it was a joke though.

lolol ikr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Year Ahead for WWE   The Year Ahead for WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

The Year Ahead for WWE
Page 1 of 1