The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
Viper
fuck
LegendOfCasey
Styles
SuperByNature
Goblin
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ace
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Harold
Bleed Green
Mesa
Jericho
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

Mitch wrote:
Ace wrote:
Ace wrote:
Mitch wrote:
*Referee Tim White is seen sitting in the hallway*

-Ace is seen walking down the hallway towards Tim White-

Ace: Tim get over here. We need to goto Craig I see him in the hallway and I need that Hardcore Championship... Lets go!

-Ace and Tim are seen going down the hallway towards Craig-

-Ace comes up behind Craig and hits him in the back of the head knocking him to the ground-

Ace: Your going down man... I am the future of CWW and you will be the first one that will feel the wrath of me.

-Ace kicks Craig in the head-

-Craig grabs his head in pain as he is being lifted to his feet by Ace-

-Ace then puts him into a DDT position, but Craig hits him in the stomach with a nice jab-

-Ace pushes away from Craig, and Craig swings a haymaker trying to hit Ace in the face-

-Ace then ducks the punch and lifts Craig onto his shoulders.-

-Ace struggles at first but gets him on his shoulders and hits BlackJack-

-Craig is then laying on the ground unconciece-

Ace: (Whispering to himself) And the new Hardcore Champion.....

-As he goes for the pin-

Ace: Cmon Ref, count!

*Tim goes to count*

Tim White: "1, 2, thr-"

*Craig just kicks out*

Tim White: "Craig kicks out & retains the Hardcore Championship."

-Aces face drowns in anger-
Ace: You just wait Craig.... Your time will come... And believe me.... My next attack will be the last one you recieve.... As... Hardcore Champion
-Ace walks down the hallway and slams a few chairs over-
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Thorn_10

*Thorn is seen walking backstage with stitches in his head after what happened on War with Brock*
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 am

-Ace is seen walking down the hallway with a Metal Pipe-
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:36 am

Craig Owens is in his locker room talking on his phone to someone important

Dan Maskell is in the Embassy Locker room doing sit ups
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 am

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Brock_10

*CWW Cage Champion Brock is seen walking backstage, looking happy about what he did to Thorn on War, but isnt happy that Thorn managed to get the best of him at the end of the night. He goes looking for someone to hurt*
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Spider Sykes in the Shake N' Bake locker room

Spider Sykes: How should we respond to what happened tonight?
Sean: That's a good question, bro. I mean, we could attack the embassy, take that little **** Danny D out, and watch as Embassy implodes as they let their egos get in the way. It won't be that hard to get Danny out of the picture. I mean, I do have my brother's number on my speed dial. but, let's not be so hasty.

Spider Sykes: Well hit that negro up. No one messes with Shake N' Bake.

Off: Had to reset my whole computer, everything deleted and **** but its whatever. I have all my music on my ipod anyway and that's all that really matters
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:21 am

Name: Issac 'The Iceman' Frost
Gimmick: Out of the army, he is a mercenary does the damage for the highest bidder, likes to hurt people, shockingly agile for a big man
Height: 6'7
Weight: 300 pounds
Hometown: the land of ice and snow
Entrance Music: he does not use entrance musis
Finishers:
Deep Freeze(Tiger Bomb)
Cold as Ice(Rolling Fireman's carry slam followed by a standing Moonsault followed by a standing SSP)
Signature Moves:
Tbone Suplex
Belly to belly suplex
Double Underhook suplex
Chokebomb
Spear
De-icer(High angle Powerbomb)
Snow shower(Book of Ezekiel)
Face/Heel: Heel
Brand: War
Pic Base: Brodus Clay
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 am

Chatbox kids
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox kids
Can you give me the 7x link? I needa speak with some old mates
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox kids

Never been on the site tbh.

BTW, I won't be on the rest of the week. Maybe a lil Friday and Sunday nights, but most likely no
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Chatbox kids

Never been on the site tbh.

BTW, I won't be on the rest of the week. Maybe a lil Friday and Sunday nights, but most likely no
Well...that's ****. I'll have a promo up by Sunday then
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am

BREAKING NEWS:

As a result of the events that transpired on War this past Monday regarding the Undisputed Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match, CWW Chairman Shane McMahon has decided that in the interest of fairness to both brands, there will be a Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships at Lest We Forget. Top Shelf Talent will defend the CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championship against Shake 'n' Bake, The Perfect Name Society & Hunter J & a partner of his choosing.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am

CWW Breaking News:

Hunter J has refused to wrestle in the Fatal Four Way Tag Match as he will already be wrestling in a 4 Man Elimination Tag Match with The Embassy.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson looks for the new Revolution World Heavyweight Champion Jake Lyndon, as he wants to speak with him.

Jake Lyndon [Is seen arriving at the arena for Revolution this week]
Mack sees Jake and walks up to him.

Mack Robinson: "Hey.. I'm 'The Natural' Mack Robinson. I'm a Revolution Superstar. Can we talk for a few?"

Jake Lyndon Sure, what's on your mind?
"The Natural" Mack Robinson: "Pretty much, I saw your performance. And I was highly impressed. I'm still kind of new to this place, about 3 weeks to a month I've been here, and I've went to champions and they want nothing to do with me. I was wondering if you, sir, could be like my mentor here in CWW for me to get noticed? You could help me, and I could help you in return. What do you say, champ?"

*Mack Robinson extends his hand out hoping for a handshake*

[Lyndon shakes his hand]

Jake Lyndon Thanks but no thanks. I've got too much on my hand at the moment sorry. Maybe sometime in the future.
Mack Robinson: "Woah, woah, woah... I can take off some of that weight off your hands and into my Natural ability. I'm a 4-time World Champion. I just need some guidance here in CWW. It's a win-win situation. I make sure you stay world champ and all, and you help me out in my rookie days of CWW."

[Jake pats Mack on the shoulder]

Jake Lyndon Mack I didn't need your help winning my first world title, I didn't need your help winning Money in the Bank, I didn't need your help winning my first Revolution Championship, nor did I need your help the second time. I didn't need your help getting into the Hall of Fame, I didn't need your help winning this belt the other night and I sure as hell don't need your help keeping it
*Josh Polson walks up to them both*
Josh: But you can understand where he's coming from i mean you've probably got 5 of the most sadistic Superstars on this brand and right now in their minds their title is in the hands of a betrayer and they will stop at nothing to get it back. You watched my back now Mack and ima watch yours
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
CWW Breaking News:

Hunter J has refused to wrestle in the Fatal Four Way Tag Match as he will already be wrestling in a 4 Man Elimination Tag Match with The Embassy.
OOC: That hasn't been revealed yet baha. Anyway, Rev is finished at it is pretty damned good.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym

Criag Owens is in his locker room

OOC: was my app accepted
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Spider Sykes in the Shake N' Bake locker room

Spider Sykes: How should we respond to what happened tonight?
Sean: That's a good question, bro. I mean, we could attack the embassy, take that little **** Danny D out, and watch as Embassy implodes as they let their egos get in the way. It won't be that hard to get Danny out of the picture. I mean, I do have my brother's number on my speed dial. but, let's not be so hasty.

Spider Sykes: Well hit that negro up. No one messes with Shake N' Bake.

Off: Had to reset my whole computer, everything deleted and **** but its whatever. I have all my music on my ipod anyway and that's all that really matters
Sean Jackson receives a text message.

Sean: We got them in a Elimination Tag Match. We can take care of them then.

off: oh that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Name: Lethal
Gimmick: A badass biker, who likes to pummel his opponents in matches
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 255lbs
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNmQ-WIlOw
Finishers: Lethal Bomb (Powerbomb)
Signature Moves: Spear
Face/Heel: Tweener
Brand: Revolution

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Referee Charles Robinson is walking down the hall way, when he is stopped by _______________.

TBC by anybody.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
Referee Charles Robinson is walking down the hall way, when he is stopped by _______________.

TBC by anybody.

-Ace is still seen walking down the hall way with a metal bar in his hand, when he runs into Charles Robinson and gets an evil look on his face of vegence-
Ace: So ref, I got this title that I have had a chance to win but was tooken away from me in less then a second at the 3 count. I want to attack the Hardcore Champion, Craig. But the rules state to win the title I will need a ref, and thats where you come in to play. When I attack him you will pin the 3 count and I will be the new Hardcore Champion. Understand?
-Charles nods his head-
-They both head down the hallway-
====================================

-Ace sees Craig and runs up to him, and smashes him in the back of the head with the bar-
-Craig falls into the wall in pain from the blow-
-Ace starts kicking him, kick after kick, Craig falls farther to the ground-
-Ace then starts swinging the bar at Craig again while hes lying on the ground, bruising the skin-
-Ace kicks him in the ribs on more time before picking him on and delivering Blackjack to him-
-Ace then stands back up and looks at Craig-
Ace: I gave up my last shot at taking your title without putting enough damage on you. I will make sure you wont kick out this time.
-Ace is seen backing up in the hallway-
-When all of a sudden he charges and kicks craig in the head-
-Ace drops to his knees and pins Craig-

Ace: Ref! Count!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:

TBC by anybody.

-Ace is still seen walking down the hall way with a metal bar in his hand, when he runs into Charles Robinson and gets an evil look on his face of vegence-
Ace: So ref, I got this title that I have had a chance to win but was tooken away from me in less then a second at the 3 count. I want to attack the Hardcore Champion, Craig. But the rules state to win the title I will need a ref, and thats where you come in to play. When I attack him you will pin the 3 count and I will be the new Hardcore Champion. Understand?
-Charles nods his head-

-Ace sees Craig and runs up to him, and smashes him in the back of the head with the bar-
-Ace then starts swinging the bar at Craig again while hes lying on the ground, bruising the skin-
-Ace kicks him in the ribs on more time before picking him on and delivering Blackjack to him-
Ace: I gave up my last shot at taking your title without putting enough damage on you. I will make sure you wont kick out this time.

Charles Robinson: I don't like that tone, mister.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:

TBC by anybody.

-Charles nods his head-

-Ace fustrated starts to calm down-
Ace: I am sorry Charles, will you please count to three declaring the pinfall with me over Craig? Please.
-Ace still feels fustrated inside-
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:

TBC by anybody.

-Charles nods his head-

Ace: I am sorry Charles, will you please count to three declaring the pinfall with me over Craig? Please.
Charles: you should have been nice in the first place. you know, its one thing to get mad, but its another thing to pretend you are sorry. 1...2..

Charles Robinson breaks it up, and gives the belt to craig. craig runs away in half stouper.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:25 am

Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
CWW Breaking News:

OOC: That hasn't been revealed yet baha. Anyway, Rev is finished at it is pretty damned good.

OOC: Then post it, scrub.

Surge is getting checked up on before Revolution, making sure he's in shape to hurt someone, despite some of the damage he took at Maximum Risk.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Ace wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:

TBC by anybody.

-Charles nods his head-

Charles: you should have been nice in the first place. you know, its one thing to get mad, but its another thing to pretend you are sorry. 1...2..

Charles Robinson breaks it up, and gives the belt to craig. craig runs away in half stouper.
[center]
-Ace even angrier-
Ace: I had the shot.... he was down... but you just WOULDNT PIN WOULD YOU?
-Ace swings at the ref with the metal bar yet misses-
-Charles runs down the hall-
-Ace walks the other way and swings at the wall chiping a chunk of it off of it-
Ace: -Mumbles Under Breathe- I cant believe that this is the kind of respect I get when I am the future of this buisnuss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next