The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
Viper
fuck
LegendOfCasey
Styles
SuperByNature
Goblin
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ace
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Harold
Bleed Green
Mesa
Jericho
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside towards her locker room, with a smile on her face about what happened on WAR and how, with the help of Michelle, they proved that they are still the top people on the roster*

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 MichelleRodriguez3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
(Hunter J goes looking for Dan maskell)

(Kevin Evans goes looking Hayden

OCC:

Dan,Sam, Mitch, chatbox please.

(Dan is in his locker room listening to music loud from his MP£, the music is so loud it drowns out all noice[song is like the way you lie])

(Hunter J enters the room with his case, He throws his case on the couch before grabing beers. he throws one up and it lands on Dan)

[with the music blaring out, Dan places the beer on a bench]

Dan:(shouts) I quit Drinking
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Name:Ben Lamont
Nickname: he calls him self "This One"
Weight and Height: 223 lbs / 6'
Billed From: Los Angeles, California
Signature Weapon: Chair
Basic Moves:
swinging neckbreaker
figure four leg lock
snap supplex
gordbuster
silver spoon DDT
Tornado DDT
Super Kick
Calf Kick
code breaker
Flying Crossbody
Signature Moves:
Flip of Infamy(moonsault)
Broken Soul(Cutthroat Back breaker)
Finishers:
Assisted Suicide (Cross Rhodes)
Terrible Fate (the opponent is sitting down leaning against the turnbuckles and Ben is standing in the opposite turnbuckle and he runs and dropkicks the opponent while he is seated)
Pic Base: Jeff Hardy (heel)
Favourite Match: TLC
Detailed Gimmick: Ben Lamont is a very dark and disturbed man. He is not allowed in two states (North Dakota and Delaware) due to his acts of drug abuse, street fighting and public indecency. All through out his child hood he was either in an orphanage or in a mental institute. At the age of 7 he got in a fight with a teacher and won because he thought the teacher was calling him mean names and that the voices in side of his head said he should suffer for it. At the age of 17 he witnessed a pro wrestling event and was hooked because he got to hurt people and get paid for it. So ever since then he has been damaging souls every where he goes and now has come here to do the same and make all of his opponents suffer a terrible fate
Wrestling Style: Highflyer/Brawler
Face/Tweener/Heel: Tweener
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxq17HqDGMI
Additional Info: after every match if he wins he asks his opponent (even if they are out cold) "You've met a terrible fate, Haven't you?"
Brand: War
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Grunge-witch-black-pattern

Last edited by Skull Kid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives. He walks into the arena and sits down in the hallway, glaring at people who walk by.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Name:Ben Lamont
Nickname: he calls him self "This One"
Weight and Height: 223 lbs / 6'
Billed From: Los Angeles, California
Signature Weapon: Chair
Basic Moves:
swinging neckbreaker
figure four leg lock
snap supplex
gordbuster
silver spoon DDT
Tornado DDT
Super Kick
Calf Kick
code breaker
Flying Crossbody
Signature Moves:
Flip of Infamy(moonsault)
Broken Soul(Cutthroat Back breaker)
Finishers:
Assisted Suicide (Cross Rhodes)
Terrible Fate (the opponent is sitting down leaning against the turnbuckles and Ben is standing in the opposite turnbuckle and he runs and dropkicks the opponent while he is seated)
Pic Base: Jeff Hardy (heel)
Favourite Match: TLC
Detailed Gimmick: Ben Lamont is a very dark and disturbed man. He is not allowed in two states (North Dakota and Delaware) due to his acts of drug abuse, street fighting and public indecency. All through out his child hood he was either in an orphanage or in a mental institute. At the age of 7 he got in a fight with a teacher and won because he thought the teacher was calling him mean names and that the voices in side of his head said he should suffer for it. At the age of 17 he witnessed a pro wrestling event and was hooked because he got to hurt people and get paid for it. So ever since then he has been damaging souls every where he goes and now has come here to do the same and make all of his opponents suffer a terrible fate
Wrestling Style: Highflyer/Brawler
Face/Tweener/Heel: Tweener
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxq17HqDGMI
Additional Info: after every match if he wins he asks his opponent (even if they are out cold) "You've met a terrible fate, Haven't you?"
Brand: War
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Grunge-witch-black-pattern

He has been added
Back to top Go down
attractionTHEORY
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 pm

the maine attraction GREG S.
*arrives at the arena with a huge grin on his face, excited about his return to Created World Wrestling*
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

★∂яєωм¢ιитуяє'ѕ¢нσѕєиσиє★ wrote:
Lara James - *Arrives at the arena and heads inside towards her locker room, with a smile on her face about what happened on WAR and how, with the help of Michelle, they proved that they are still the top people on the roster*

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 MichelleRodriguez3

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Pulver10

*Hardcore Pulveriser approaches Lara with the CWW International Championship over his shoulder, not looking very happy*

Pulveriser: "So, I see you have been trying to involve yourself in family business. Most importantly, my family business. Not a very wise thing for you to do there, young lady. You are just lucky, that Brock didn't attack you before Thorn saved you, because believe me, if Brock did attack you, you wouldn't even be standing in front of me right now, let alone be competing for the Vixen's Championship. So how about you focus solely on your title opportunity, instead of on our family business. Otherwise, Brock & I will have no problem dealing with you the hard way."
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 pm

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Ban-39arrives at the arena
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 am

*Shane McMahon's music starts playing & the CWW Chairman dances out to the stage to the cheers of the audience. He now begins to walk down the ramp, walks up the steps & enters the ring. He dances around the ring, takes a microphone & stands in the middle of the ring as he looks to have a major announcement. His music stops playing*

Shane: "Ladies & Gentleman, before I make my announcement, I just want to issue a congratulations, to the Rated R Superstar Edge, for an amazing & illustrious 13 year career in the WWE."

*The fans, as well as Shane, applaud at this*

Shane: "Now, the reason I am out here, is to make a major announcement, regarding all of CWW. Because on the first War after Lest We Forget, we will be holding the 2011 CWW Draft. It is time to have a bit of change in CWW & on both brands as well. Now the regulations of this draft are quite simple. Unless you are the holder of your brand's World Championship, you will not be exempt from the draft. That means, that only the CWW Champion & Revolution Heavyweight Champion, regardless of who they are come draft time, will be exempt from the draft. If anyone has a problem with that regulation, then come out here & express your concern."

*Shane waits for a response*

TBC
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 am

Mitch wrote:

*Shane McMahon's music starts playing & the CWW Chairman dances out to the stage to the cheers of the audience. He now begins to walk down the ramp, walks up the steps & enters the ring. He dances around the ring, takes a microphone & stands in the middle of the ring as he looks to have a major announcement. His music stops playing*

Shane: "Ladies & Gentleman, before I make my announcement, I just want to issue a congratulations, to the Rated R Superstar Edge, for an amazing & illustrious 13 year career in the WWE."

Shane: "Now, the reason I am out here, is to make a major announcement, regarding all of CWW. Because on the first War after Lest We Forget, we will be holding the 2011 CWW Draft. It is time to have a bit of change in CWW & on both brands as well. Now the regulations of this draft are quite simple. Unless you are the holder of your brand's World Championship, you will not be exempt from the draft. That means, that only the CWW Champion & Revolution Heavyweight Champion, regardless of who they are come draft time, will be exempt from the draft. If anyone has a problem with that regulation, then come out here & express your concern."

TBC

(Let it roll booms out as the crowd starts booing like crazy. Hunter J comes out of tunnel and stands on the stage with mike ans case in hand. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring)

"I am also out here to say thanks Edge for giving your all over these 13 years. But Shane I am out here becuase I am worried about something. Say if I get drafted and go to war, do I still get to keep my case?"

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 am

Mitch wrote:

TBC

(Let it roll booms out as the crowd starts booing like crazy. Hunter J comes out of tunnel and stands on the stage with mike ans case in hand. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring)

"I am also out here to say thanks Edge for giving your all over these 13 years. But Shane I am out here becuase I am worried about something. Say if I get drafted and go to war, do I still get to keep my case?"

Shane: "You do keep your case, but since you would drafted to War, it would go from a Revolution Heavyweight Title Shot, to a CWW Title Shot."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:28 am

Mitch wrote:

TBC
Omega's theme blares through the arena. He walks down to boos and gets in the ring.

Omega: Yeah yeah, boo hoo, Edge has to retire who cares? All I want to know is when I win my CWW Championship, if I get drafted to Revolution, will I keep my belt?

OFF: In all seriousness, I'm extremely upset that Edge is leaving. That there is keeping in character.
NEVERMIND THIS! lol didn't read the whole thing

Last edited by JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Shane: "You do keep your case, but since you would drafted to War, it would go from a Revolution Heavyweight Title Shot, to a CWW Title Shot."

(Hunter J nods before turning away)

"Thanks for clearing that up Shane."

(Hunter leaves)
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

name: Danny D
height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 235 lbs.
Hometown: Detroit, MI
Gimmick: Pro Wrestler turned manager that is finally getting back into wrestling.
Signature moves: Enzuigiri, T-Bone Suplex
Finisher moves: Motor City Destroyer (Canadian Destroyer), D Day (Haas of Pain)
Entrance theme: Fire It Up-Thousand Foot Krutch
Heel/Face: Face
Pic Base: idfk
Brand: Revolution

can you wait to accept him until after the draft?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:08 am

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC
Omega's theme blares through the arena. He walks down to boos and gets in the ring.

Omega: Yeah yeah, boo hoo, Edge has to retire who cares? All I want to know is when I win my CWW Championship, if I get drafted to Revolution, will I keep my belt?

OFF: In all seriousness, I'm extremely upset that Edge is leaving. That there is keeping in character.

Off: Anything for your guy to get cheap heel heat I suppose.

*Shane scratches his head*

Shane: "I guess you don't listen to anybody else other than yourself. Because if you were actually listening, you would realize that whoever holds the CWW Championship & Revolution Heavyweight Championship come draft time, would be exempt from the draft. But since you obviously didn't listen to what I said, I will make another ruling. Regardless of whether or not you win the CWW Championship at Lest We Forget, you won't be exempt from the draft."
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 am

Breaking News:

Tim Lucker has been involved in a car crash. he was wearing a seatbelt, but, unfortunately, he suffered some brain trauma. more on this story as it develops.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Shane: "I guess you don't listen to anybody else other than yourself. Because if you were actually listening, you would realize that whoever holds the CWW Championship & Revolution Heavyweight Championship come draft time, would be exempt from the draft. But since you obviously didn't listen to what I said, I will make another ruling. Regardless of whether or not you win the CWW Championship at Lest We Forget, you won't be exempt from the draft."

'just then the lights go out in the arena, and the anticipation starts to build when'

'Craig Owens Music plays which cause the crowd to erupt in boos, as Owens walks onto the stage with his Cruiserweight Championship round his waist the crowd boo more, Owens gives Hunter J a cocky smirk and then he walks down to the ring slowly, as Owens gets to the ring he is handed a microphone, Owens then gets into the ring and smirks at Omega before he turns to Shane McMahon'

Craig: Shane McMahon, My Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens, and I am WAR's MVP and unlike this Imbecile over here I understand what you are saying but I have to ask you this shouldn't I, the most talented and Charismatic Champion in CWW be exempt from the draft also?

OOC: Mad spect to Edge for going out now before he seriously gets hurt
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

'just then the lights go out in the arena, and the anticipation starts to build when'

'Craig Owens Music plays which cause the crowd to erupt in boos, as Owens walks onto the stage with his Cruiserweight Championship round his waist the crowd boo more, Owens gives Hunter J a cocky smirk and then he walks down to the ring slowly, as Owens gets to the ring he is handed a microphone, Owens then gets into the ring and smirks at Omega before he turns to Shane McMahon'

Craig: Shane McMahon, My Name is 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens, and I am WAR's MVP and unlike this Imbecile over here I understand what you are saying but I have to ask you this shouldn't I, the most talented and Charismatic Champion in CWW be exempt from the draft also?

Off: Yeah, because apparently if he were cleared to compete, it could result in paralysis or even death, so respect should go to him for going out now & for going out on top as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Shane: "Craig, just because you may think you are the most talented & charismatic champion, doesn't mean you should get special treatment. But I will tell you what. Seeing that Omega wants to be exempt from the draft & so do you, how about we have ourselves a 20 Man Battle Royal next week on War. The winner will be exempt from the draft, regardless of what happens at Lest We Forget. How does that sound guys?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

TBC

Off: Yeah, because apparently if he were cleared to compete, it could result in paralysis or even death, so respect should go to him for going out now & for going out on top as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Shane: "Craig, just because you may think you are the most talented & charismatic champion, doesn't mean you should get special treatment. But I will tell you what. Seeing that Omega wants to be exempt from the draft & so do you, how about we have ourselves a 20 Man Battle Royal next week on War. The winner will be exempt from the draft, regardless of what happens at Lest We Forget. How does that sound guys?"

Off: yeah as there are probably some out there who would ignore the doctors advice and keep going but that does not end well(Dynamite Kid for example)

Craig:(Smirks) you are a smart man, I must say and when I win this battle royal I can then Claim to not only being the most Charismatic and the most talented but I can also claim to be The Greatest Star in CWW history.

'Owens then leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as the crowd boo loudly, as Owens get to the top of the ramp he mouths 'See You soon' to Omega, Craig then stares at Hunter for a second and then just walks backstage'
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 am

Matches Scheduled for War:

20 Man Battle Royal - Winner is Exempt from the CWW Draft
Brock, Thorn, Mark "Razor" Jones, Omega, Kevin Irvine, Craig Owens, Angel Rodriguez, Santiago Del Rosario, Josh Richards, Sean Jackson, Spider Sykes, Jermaine Event, Hal Ophamer, Aerial X, Slayer, Metallico, Jason Copeland, Andrew, Jet Reynolds

War Vixens Battle Royal - Winner is Exempt from the CWW Draft
Lara James, Amber, Amy, Heather, Lisa Lee, Tina Starr

Mark "Razor" Jones vs Brock

Thorn vs Angel Rodriguez

Omega vs Kevin Irvine

Shake 'n' Bake vs The Perfect Name Society

Ben Lamont debuts

Brett Carter & Craig Owens vs Santiago Del Rosario & ???
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am

Craig Owens is preparing to cut a promo on Santiago Del Rosario

TST are in their locker room strategising

Dan Maskell is in the gym

Santiago is nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 am

*A rather large man is seen walking through the halls of the arena. The man looks to stand at least 6 ft 8 & looks to weigh around 300 pounds. He pays no attention to no one & enters the locker room of the CWW Cage Champion, Brock*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 am

Harry Jones sits in The Embassy's locker room reading his own Biography entitled 'One Day at a Time'

______ enters the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:18 am

OOC: Mitch we need to speak about the draft. PM me who you are after.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones sits in The Embassy's locker room reading his own Biography entitled 'One Day at a Time'

Kevin Evans ______ enters the locker room.

(Kevin Evans enters the lockerroom)

"So is this where the spinless hang out? Oh, Harry Jones.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next