The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Sam
Viper
fuck
LegendOfCasey
Styles
SuperByNature
Goblin
''King'' Extreme Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ace
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Harold
Bleed Green
Mesa
Jericho
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 am

Ace wrote:

-Ace goes down the hallway looking for a ref-
he spots charles robinson buying a dr. pepper cherry.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 am

(Kevin Evans goes looking for Hayden)

(Hunter J is about to cut a promo)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

{Hayden Jaggerz is standing backstage, talking to a CWW crew member}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

Samuel wrote:

(Kevin Evans walks up to Hayden with his hardcore title around his shoulder)

"Hey man. You hear, we are on the PPV card, we are in the Tag team title match."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 am

Samuel wrote:

"Hey man. You hear, we are on the PPV card, we are in the Tag team title match."

Hayden Jaggerz

I sure as hell I did and at Lest We Forget, We will become the new CWW Unified Tag Team Champions... Dam that sounds good
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

I sure as hell I did and at Lest We Forget, We will become the new CWW Unified Tag Team Champions... Dam that sounds good

(Evans grins)

"You see what happens when we team up. We get put into the tag title match! Yea, it is damn good. CWW needs new champions like us!!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grins)

"You see what happens when we team up. We get put into the tag title match! Yea, it is damn good. CWW needs new champions like us!!"

Hayden Jaggerz

You can say that again... Now what are we going to do about Pauly Payne because I do not want him getting involved in our match
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 am

War Results (4/4/2011):
Live in Sacramento, CA

Singles Match
Omega vs Local

Omega kicked off War this week, competing against another local competitor. The local stood no chance, as Omega made quick work of him with a spinebuster, then a 100% Bomb for the pinfall victory.

Brock & Craig Owens Backstage Segment

Brock & Craig spoke about tonight's tag team main event & went over strategy for the match, while they don't know who Thorn has chosen for his tag team partner.

Matt Dean In-Ring Segment

Matt announced that there will be a Fatal 4 Way Match tonight on War between 4 of War's best, to determine the #1 Contender for the CWW Championship at Lest We Forget. Dustin Shore & Aerial X were named as 2 of the 4. Matt determined that he will pick the other 2 superstars when the time comes for the match.

8 Man Tag Team Match
Top Shelf Talent & Shake 'n' Bake vs The Perfect Name Society, Kevin Evans & Hayden Jaggerz

All 4 of these teams will be going against each other at Lest We Forget for Top Shelf Talent's CWW Undisputed Tag Team Championships. But tonight on War, they faced off in an 8 Man Tag Team Match. Top Shelf Talent & Shake 'n' Bake picked up the win when Rashad Jackson pinned Kevin Evans after he & Spider hit When Worlds Collide. After the match, all 4 teams began brawling.

Interview with Mark "Razor" Jones

Mark was seen talking about tonight's Fatal 4 Way to determine the #1 Contender for the CWW Championship at Lest We Forget, when he was attacked from behind by Omega. Omega ended a vicious beat-down by hitting a spinebuster on Mark through a nearby table.

Angel Rodriguez & Ace Locker Room Segment

Angel & Ace were seen talking about their Handicap Match tonight against Kevin Irvine & how easy it was to get the Acceleration Championship back to Angel.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Angel Rodriguez & Ace vs Kevin Irvine

Angel & Ace thought they had the odds on their side tonight, but Kevin proved that the odds can sometimes be meaningless, as he picked up a big win by hitting The Irvine Drop on Ace for the 3 count. After the match, Angel tried to attack Kevin, but Kevin avoided the attack & went to hit another Irvine Drop, but Angel avoided that & retreated up the ramp with the Acceleration Championship. Kevin grabbed a mic & challenged Angel to a Non-Title Match at Lest We Forget. Angel looked reluctant at first, but he accepted.

Interview with Thorn

Thorn was seen sitting in the hallway, when Josh Matthews approached him for an interview. Josh asked if Thorn had found a partner yet for the tag team match later tonight, to which Thorn replied; "Wait & see like everyone else", before walking away.

Fatal 4 Way #1 Contender's Match
Dustin Shore vs Aerial X vs ??? vs ???

Before the match began, the 2 mystery superstars had to be revealed. The first was Omega, the man who not only destroyed a local earlier tonight, but attacked the CWW Champion Mark "Razor" Jones backstage & put him through a table. The other man was revealed to be Rye Wilson. All 4 men put each other showed why they deserved to be the #1 Contender, but in the end, after Aerial had hit Rye with a 900 Splash, Omega pulled Aerial from the ring, hit him with the 100% Bomb on the floor, speared Dustin, then entered the ring, picked up Rye & hit him with the 100% Bomb in the middle of the ring for the 3 count. Omega celebrated the fact that in only his 3rd match with CWW, he has become the #1 Contender to the CWW Championship. Omega celebrated, but then Mark "Razor" Jones came out & tried to even the score from earlier, but the spinebuster through the table did too much damage to him, which resulted in Omega taking advantage of Mark's injuries, hitting Mark with a 100% Bomb in the middle of the ring. Omega stood over his Lest We Forget adversary.

Lest We Forget Hype

The matches currently scheduled for Lest We Forget are hyped up.

Hype for Next Week's War

2 matches were announced & hyped for next week on War. The 1st match being Kevin Irvine going 1 on 1 with Dustin Shore & the other match being Mark "Razor" Jones & Thorn vs Omega & Brock in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. A vixen's segment was announced for next week's show, with Lara James wanting Michelle Adams to come to War next week.

Tag Team Match
Brock & Craig Owens vs Thorn & ???

Brock & Craig smirked, as they thought that Thorn had no partner, until Zane Walker appeared & became Thorn's tag team partner. The match was easily the best of the night, with great tag team wrestling, high-flying action from Zane & Craig, as well as hard-hitting brawling from Thorn & Brock. Thorn & Zane managed to pick up the win when Thorn hit Craig with The Final Nail Powerbomb, then Zane hit the Zane Splash for the victory. After the match, Brock attacked both Zane & Thorn. Brock hit Zane with the Dominator, then hit Thorn with a huge Tombstone Piledriver. Brock then grabbed a mic, as well as his Cage Championship, then crouched beside Thorn & said "4 23 11" repeatedly to him, then put the mic on Thorn's chest & held the Cage Championship up high as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grins)

Hayden Jaggerz

You can say that again... Now what are we going to about Pauly Payne because I do not want him getting involved in our match

(Evans smirks as he remmbers ending Caseys career)

"We end this career tonight! We go to the ring and call him out. Then we destory him"
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 am

*The unknown man from the past couple days is seen holding Josh's Unsanctioned Championship in his left hand & a baseball bat in his right hand. He walks to Josh's locker room, places the title by the door with a note on the title that says; "You suck Polson, that was too boring for me", then he back down the hallway & enters a dark room*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 am

Jake, want to have a brawl with JT Lyndon's School of Wrestling and The Embassy?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 am

Hazza wrote:
Jake, want to have a brawl with JT Lyndon's School of Wrestling and The Embassy?

I say yes!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grins)

Hayden Jaggerz

You can say that again... Now what are we going to about Pauly Payne because I do not want him getting involved in our match

"We end this career tonight! We go to the ring and call him out. Then we destory him"

Hayden Jaggerz

Kevin that is a great idea, there is no way that he will be able to stand on his own against us

{Pauly Payne suddenly comes out of nowhere and hits a Running Clothesline from behind on Jaggerz then gets face to face with Evans}

Pauly Payne

Are you two stupid or what, I could hear you guys from around the corner over there... so you can forget about teaming up on me tonight and ending my career

{Payne gives Evans the middle finger before walking off to his locker room while Jaggerz recovers on the ground}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grins)

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

Kevin that is a great idea, there is no way that he will be able to stand on his own against us

{Pauly Payne suddenly comes out of nowhere and hits a Running Clothesline from behind on Jaggerz then gets face to face with Evans}

Pauly Payne

Are you two stupid or what, I could hear you guys from around the corner over there... so you can forget about teaming up on me tonight and ending my career

{Payne gives Evans the middle finger before walking off to his locker room while Jaggerz recovers on the ground}

(Evans slighlty smirks)

"You right mate? Wanna knock him down now?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Hayden Jaggerz

(Evans grins)

"You see what happens when we team up. We get put into the tag title match! Yea, it is damn
good. CWW needs new champions like us!!"

Hayden Jaggerz

Hayden Jaggerz

Pauly Payne

(Evans slighlty smirks)

"You right mate? Wanna knock him down now?"

{Jaggerz stands to his feet}

Hayden Jaggerz

Yeah i'm fine, but lets save it for another day and attack him like he attacked me... when he least expects it

{Jaggerz starts to grin}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 am

Harry Jones is seen walking around by himself listening to his iPod, when ______ crosses paths with him.

TBC by anybody, seriously I want an RP.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen walking around by himself listening to his iPod, when ______ crosses paths with him.

(Hunter J crosses paths with him)

"Harry my man, whats up? I think Lest we forget yuo will finlly win the title but, be warned, I could cash in"

(Hunter taps his case)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 am

Hazza wrote:

"Harry my man, whats up? I think Lest we forget yuo will finlly win the title but, be warned, I could cash in"

(Hunter taps his case)
"Haha, Hunter there is something you need to know. When I win the belt, I would be more than happy to let you cash in your briefcase. Seriously, you deserve the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. But we have to be on the same wave link first. For The Embassy to prevail, you need to have the same mindset as I do. You need to have the burning passion to want Jake Lyndon dead. You need to understand the greater good. Hunter, I hate Jake Lyndon, but I love The Embassy. Now, if you love The Embassy as much as I do then you will oversee you lust for the Championship and give me a hand at Lest We Forget."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

(Hunter taps his case)
"Haha, Hunter there is something you need to know. When I win the belt, I would be more than happy to let you cash in your briefcase. Seriously, you deserve the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. But we have to be on the same wave link first. For The Embassy to prevail, you need to have the same mindset as I do. You need to have the burning passion to want Jake Lyndon dead. You need to understand the greater good. Hunter, I hate Jake Lyndon, but I love The Embassy. Now, if you love The Embassy as much as I do then you will oversee you lust for the Championship and give me a hand at Lest We Forget."

(Hunter J looks at Harry before looking at his case)

"This case holds my dream, of becoming world champion, but hell I will help you out as I hate Jake with a great passion, every snice our first match, I have hated him! He die come Lest We Forget. Trust me. But Harry, when you win the the title, I want to be the first one to fight you, if I have to beat you and leave the group, so be it, but I promise you I will not backstap you come the PPV."

(Hunter now stands face to face with Harry)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:39 am

[The Crowd boo loudly as Dan Maskell's music plays, as Dan walks onto the stage in a Black Armani Suit and Dark red T-shirt the crowd boo, as Dan slowly walks down to the ring the boos increase more and more, as Dan gets into the ring he grabs a microphone]

Dan: now I have been in CWW for long time now, I have won the International Title, I have won the Tag Team titles for about 30 seconds and I was the first and only CDW winner, but it seems whenever I get close to the World title someone gets in my way, and this time it is Jake Lyndon and Josh Polson both men are roadblocks to me, but soon I am going to overcome them.

'Dan then reaches in to his jacket pocket and pulls out a place card, which obviously he is going to read off'

Dan: but first of all allow me to educate you people to who I am and why I am so great, when I was young I never watched Wrestling, I never went on Computer and I never had a Mobile Phone, I was a different kind of person and I lived that by being ahead of the curve by learning how to fight and I was good until a few 'errors of judgement' landed me in the Pen, and while I was in there I ran that joint and I know some of them people in their remember me as they are still in their watching me now, but anyways while I was in their my first cellmate was a wrestling fan and he had posters and everything on the walls and because of him I started to get interested and started to watch, and while I was watching I went you know what I can do this and so while I was in Prison I taught myself to do some moves and when I left prison I went to a school and now look at me.

'The Crowd are listening intently'

Dan: I have had more success then you, your mum, your dad and anyone else in your family put together, and I am the Crowd Jewel of the Embassy, but what I do not get is why people Like Polson and Lyndon are you people's hero's when let's face it half of the time their actions are worse then mine, I mean Polson acts the hero but jumps people from out of the shadows and well Jake is ****, and by the way Jake I feel sorry for your school of Wrestling as I know what kind of coach you are and the answer is a bad one and I will prove that which is why I am Challenging any member of your school to a match and I am going to make an example out of them and an example out of you ****.

[as Dan drops the microphone the crowd boo very loudly, Dan then hops out of the ring and quickly rips up a fans Jake Lyndon poster, Dan then walks up the ramp and heads backstage but just before he walks backstage he turns round to the crowd and sticks both hands in the air and gives a double middle finger to everyone, Dan then walks backstage]
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 pm

-Ace is seen working out in the gym, mad that he is having a losing streak.-
-Jeremy Borash approaches Ace-
Jeremy: Listen Ace, you came into CWW looking to make a impact on the wrestling buissnuss, but you are currently on a losing streak. Whats your thoughts on this?

Ace: Well, its all down hill from here Jeremy. I have to say, you dont have any respect for a man until you step toe to toe to him in a match. I am not going to say it was a lucky win because his experiance gave him the upperhand in this match. I feel he is going to lose at Lest we Forget though, he will put up a great fight. I am always looking for new techniques in the ring and always looking for other superstars to teach me some tricks of the trade and being in the ring with Kevin and Angel taught me alot. So I am making a shoutout to all of the superstars out there if you want to help me out to learn some new tricks in the ring feel free to hit me up.

Jeremy: So is this a change of face, Ace?

Ace: I didnt say nothing about me not being the future... I am just saying I have respect for Kevin as a wrestler, I feel I am learning more and more each match and these matches are adding to my aresonal of tricks I will release on my next opponent and I am 90% sure I will be making a comeback on Revolution by defeating the man who ruined my debut, Mack. I have been being trained by a couple of superstars that I have met over the few weeks I have been in this buissnuss and I feel I am holding up with them. You can tell I am "The Next Big Thing."

Jeremy: So whats your plans for this year in CWW?

Ace: I sat back with my brothers and thought about some stuff. I know I cant get on the next Pay Per View without winning this match on Revolution or no one will take me seriously. I have to win this. Its basically my only shot of getting a match at Lest We Forget and ruining the match witj Evans at Lest We Forget. I dont care if its a dark match or not I will kick his a** all over the ring. But I feel this will work in Evans favor.

Jeremy: How is it that it will play in Kevins favor?

Ace: Because he will be whooped by a future Hall Of Fame wrestler. I have talked enough, I need to get back to working up. To my next opponent you have to remember, I am always, getting bigger, faster, stronger, and better, by the day.

Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Brock_10

*CWW Cage Champion Brock is seen walking backstage, unhappy about his loss on War, but satisfied with laying out both Zane Walker & Thorn afterwards*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 am

Mitch wrote:
*The unknown man from the past couple days is seen holding Josh's Unsanctioned Championship in his left hand & a baseball bat in his right hand. He walks to Josh's locker room, places the title by the door with a note on the title that says; "You suck Polson, that was too boring for me", then he back down the hallway & enters a dark room*
*Josh opens his door and picks up the title & note*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 am

Hey peeps. It would be cool if you could all message me your CAW's pic base (or bases, depending on how many people you have). Some I know, most I don't know. Would be cool if I could be messaged them for the future too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 am

Mark "Razor" Jones is seen walking down the hallway with the CWW Championship around his waist, still feeling a bit sore from what went down on WAR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 16.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next