The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am

King LeBron James wrote:
Frontline Wrestling Evolution has signed Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash to the FWE Employees List, as Backstage Interviewers.

--

OT: I will need someone to play these 2.. This will get us 4 Backstage Interviewers.

I'll be JB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:36 am

"The Great One" Samuel wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Frontline Wrestling Evolution has signed Mike Tenay and Jeremy Borash to the FWE Employees List, as Backstage Interviewers.

--

OT: I will need someone to play these 2.. This will get us 4 Backstage Interviewers.

I'll be JB
Alright, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:38 am

{Matt Morgan is standing backstage pleased about being on the Raw roster}

{Cody Rhodes is in his Locker room preparing to make an impact on Smackdown}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:39 am

RAW Superstar Chris Sabin arrives at the arena in his Motor City jacket and wrestling attire, disappointed that his long-time tag team partner in TNA, Alex Shelley, did not sign with FWE.. He plans to make an impact in his singles career here in FWE, hoping to become champion soon.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 am

A black limosine pulls up and the small crowd gathered outside the front doors of the FWE Arena gather around to see who is the newest arrival in FWE. The door opens but we cannot see who it is. Then...

? - "FINALLY!"

The crowd pop like crazy as 'The People's Champion' The Rock steps out of the car. He is wearing tracksuit bottoms, high-top black converse and a T-Shirt which reads "Just Bring It On". He arches his eyebrow and the crowd pops before he makes his way into the building.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 am

(A ute pulls up in the arena parking lot. The crowd is waiting for the person, to open the door. After a few seconds, the door swings open. And out steps, The Phemenional One AJ Styles! He is wearing his street clothes. He puts his sunnies on. He grabs his sutie case, before signing a few things, after that he enters the arena, grinning from ear to ear.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:22 am

'King of Kings' by Motorhead plays over the PA System as green lighting shoots around the arena. Triple H emerges from behind the curtain with his a water bottle in hand. 'The Game' walks down the entrance ramp, but stops very suddenly when he is punched in the arm by a man wearing a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. Triple H takes a sip of his drink bottle, before spraying the water all over the man's face. Triple H then jumps onto the ring apron, as the spotlight shines directly on him. Triple H spits out the water and does his signature taunt as he receives a positive reaction from the crowd. The music fades out and the lighting returns to normal, just as Triple H is handed a microphone from a Referee who is sitting at ringside.

Triple H

"The King has returned to his throne...But I must admit, I am quite offended. Why aren't you clowns bowing down to your King? Who the hell do you imbiciles think you are? I am 'The Game'; I am the greatest World Champion in the history of sports entertainment! So now, my sheep, bow down to your shepherd!

The majority of the FWE Universe boo Triple H, excluding a few fans sitting in the front row, who all bow respectively. Triple H smirks, before continuing with his promo

Just as I expected, nobody in the drophole has the brains to recognise the living legend whom I am. I guess, in order for me to prove myself to all of you losers, I will have to start kicking some ****. I mean hey, that is the only reason I am wrestling in this pathetic, second rate company. Just so you all don't get confused, I did not sign with Frontline Wrestling Evolution because I like anybody in the FWE Universe. Infact, if I had the chance right now to Pedigree every single person in this building, then I would do just that. I am not the man you all think I am. Sure, I have a heart...But my heart is cold, small and black! My life has always been a success. Everywhere I have gone, I have succeeded. I have held Championships in every company I have ever wrestled in...But there is one place where I have my sights set on. The King of Kings has returned...Fear me!"

Triple H drops the microphone as the fanatics all boo in unison. Hunter exits the ring, before slowly walking up the entrance ramp. Triple H is has walked halfway up the ramp, when he suddenly is brought to an abrupt halt. _______ walks out from behind the curtain!

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 am

Captain Charisma||Christian||The Instant Classic

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 1119_Christian

Christian arrives to the FWE arena for the first time. He steps out of his car, and the fans cheer. He signs some autographs and takes some pics with fans before heading inside. He sits down in his locker room, unpacking his stuff, such as ring gear, TV clothes, etc.

A-List||David Otunga||A-List

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 293otungadavidlc022310

David Otunga arrives for the first time. He walks into the building, ignoring the fans. He explores the arena, drops his stuff off in his locker room, and continues to explore the building.

The Army Tank with a Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris||The Army Tank with a Ferrari Engine

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 HuskyHarris

Husky Harris arrives to the arena for the first time. He also ignores the fans as he walks right past them. He drops his stuff off in his locker room and heads to the cafeteria, grabs a small bag of chips and begins eating.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 am

OFF Mikel send me a message and hook me up with who you want on it, what colors, etc... (I wont be as active today until around 8PM Eastern Time but the banners will be put on the top of my priority list)
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 am

-As Tyson Kidd theme hits the arena,without second after the song has started,the fans begin to boo loud,now we see Kidd coming out in his wrestling attire,smirking,he stops at the rampage,he stares at the fans that boo him,now he goes down the rampage,he tells the fans that they suck,as they boo him louder,Kidd enters the ring,and he asks for a mic,someone gives him the mic as he begins to talk-

The Hart Prince//Tyson Kidd:

Well,well,and again I was right,when I come to a new wrestling company,knowing it's gonna be the best of all them,not that crap they call WWE,and mostly of all,the fans still hate me.You know what?I'm just gonna let you boo right now,so you better don't interrupt me when I'm talking.

-The fans boo loud as Kidd crosses his arms looking at the whole arena,some fans start to cheer "You suck!",after 1 minute,the crowd finally shuts up and Kidd talks again-

Now,as what you can see,I'm better than ever,I don't have that Man-Bulldog David Hart Smith right to me,neither that esteroid addict Jackson Andrews,I'm gonna prove you,and the whole FWE,why I'm The Hart Prince,I'm going to leave a Hart mark here on FWE,and my first step?Winning the FWE Championship!I don't care who is the champion,I don't care who I have to face to become champion,my main objective here is to disgust you,fans,and also,as what I just said,become the greatest of the greatest,which I know I already am,but some of you don't understand it,so I guess,I'll be undefeated here for a long time,and what I mean undefeated,my first lose will be by Disqualification!

-The fans boo loud as Kidd has a smirk in his face-

Ah,I just LOVE this,I'm so happy when you get pissed off,because to be honest,I don't care what you think of me,if I would care what people think of me,I'll probably be on Mike Tenay's spot,but NO!I can do everything by myself,without David Hart Smith,without Jackson Andrews,and obviously,with that unlucky ****,Lucky Cannon...I bet he's still on Developmental Territorries right now,since he's not enough strong to be in the Main Show,I guess he's not as lucky as he says,but by now,remember this,when I take the glory,I won't share it with no one of you,sorry,but I don't share important things with HYPOCRITES that don't like me.

-The fans are booing louder than ever,Kidd drops his mic,as he gets out of the ring,but he notices something,as he goes back to the ring,grabs the mic,nodding his head-

No,No,No,I'm not gonna leave this like that way,it's not the Tyson Kidd style,I'm going to leave,when you people are REALLY pissed off,so you want me so badly to leave,that makes me better,now,I'm gonna still talk...let's see,there's a guy in my roster that I don't like,his name is Christian,you better know him as "Captain Charisma",when I EVEN have more charisma than him,so Christian if you're watching this,my main objective is the glory,but you are the first one to complete the main one.

-Now Kidd drops the mic for the last time,he smirks as the fans are booing very loud,he goes out of the ring as he looks at the fans how they boo him as he goes up the rampage,he enters backstage,as he goes to head to his Locker Room,hoping no one interrupts him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Hazza wrote:

'King of Kings' by Motorhead plays over the PA System as green lighting shoots around the arena. Triple H emerges from behind the curtain with his a water bottle in hand. 'The Game' walks down the entrance ramp, but stops very suddenly when he is punched in the arm by a man wearing a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. Triple H takes a sip of his drink bottle, before spraying the water all over the man's face. Triple H then jumps onto the ring apron, as the spotlight shines directly on him. Triple H spits out the water and does his signature taunt as he receives a positive reaction from the crowd. The music fades out and the lighting returns to normal, just as Triple H is handed a microphone from a Referee who is sitting at ringside.

Triple H

"The King has returned to his throne...But I must admit, I am quite offended. Why aren't you clowns bowing down to your King? Who the hell do you imbiciles think you are? I am 'The Game'; I am the greatest World Champion in the history of sports entertainment! So now, my sheep, bow down to your shepherd!

The majority of the FWE Universe boo Triple H, excluding a few fans sitting in the front row, who all bow respectively. Triple H smirks, before continuing with his promo

Just as I expected, nobody in the drophole has the brains to recognise the living legend whom I am. I guess, in order for me to prove myself to all of you losers, I will have to start kicking some ****. I mean hey, that is the only reason I am wrestling in this pathetic, second rate company. Just so you all don't get confused, I did not sign with Frontline Wrestling Evolution because I like anybody in the FWE Universe. Infact, if I had the chance right now to Pedigree every single person in this building, then I would do just that. I am not the man you all think I am. Sure, I have a heart...But my heart is cold, small and black! My life has always been a success. Everywhere I have gone, I have succeeded. I have held Championships in every company I have ever wrestled in...But there is one place where I have my sights set on. The King of Kings has returned...Fear me!"

Triple H drops the microphone as the fanatics all boo in unison. Hunter exits the ring, before slowly walking up the entrance ramp. Triple H is has walked halfway up the ramp, when he suddenly is brought to an abrupt halt. _______ walks out from behind the curtain!

FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon -he steps out from behind the curtain with no music and a microphone in his hand. He's wearing a black suit and the fans cheers are replacing his music, as there are roars from the crowd. Shane begins to speak and then the fans quiet down, to hear what Shane has to say-

"Hunter... Triple H... Brother-in-law... Let me just say a few things and make it clear to everyone. Me, you, and everyone here knows you are a great wrestler and will go down in the history books as one of the greats. But, my father made a mistake in the WWE. He favored you because you were married to his daughter, and we all know that. With injuries, you can't win 13 World Championships.. I don't give a damn how old you are. So, let me tell you how it's going to go. You're going to earn it, I don't care if you ARE my Brother-in-law, I don't care if you are married to my sister, I don't care if you are the 'King of Kings', I don't care if you are 'The Game'. I could care less. I'm a better management figure than my father was for letting you by. Earn it, Hunter. Earn it.

-Now Shane McMahon's music hits as he drops the microphone and the fans cheer as Triple H stands there shocked and looking at Shane. Shane McMahon walks back to backstage and heads to his office. The music is cut off with Triple H looks down, and shakes his head and stands there looking at the ramp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm

From the Desk of FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon:

Shane McMahon has made a match for the first FWE SmackDown!.... After seeing that promo, it will be Tyson Kidd, taking on Christian!

FWE is looking for Banner and Graphic Makers to help out Casey in the future. Come apply, now!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Triple H

FWE Creative Writer Shane McMahon -he steps out from behind the curtain with no music and a microphone in his hand. He's wearing a black suit and the fans cheers are replacing his music, as there are roars from the crowd. Shane begins to speak and then the fans quiet down, to hear what Shane has to say-

"Hunter... Triple H... Brother-in-law... Let me just say a few things and make it clear to everyone. Me, you, and everyone here knows you are a great wrestler and will go down in the history books as one of the greats. But, my father made a mistake in the WWE. He favored you because you were married to his daughter, and we all know that. With injuries, you can't win 13 World Championships.. I don't give a damn how old you are. So, let me tell you how it's going to go. You're going to earn it, I don't care if you ARE my Brother-in-law, I don't care if you are married to my sister, I don't care if you are the 'King of Kings', I don't care if you are 'The Game'. I could care less. I'm a better management figure than my father was for letting you by. Earn it, Hunter. Earn it.

-Now Shane McMahon's music hits as he drops the microphone and the fans cheer as Triple H stands there shocked and looking at Shane. Shane McMahon walks back to backstage and heads to his office. The music is cut off with Triple H looks down, and shakes his head and stands there looking at the ramp-

As Shane walks through the curtain, Triple H gives McMahon the middle finger. Hunter then walks to the backstage area without saying another word.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Batista arrives at the arena with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 pm

You didn't expect that, did you? lol.. Good promo though. It was really good. I had to come out there and start a little heat with Triple H. You'll find out why later on in the E-Fed once shows begin.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Batista walks out he then does his signal of getting spotlight on him,the lights only show Batista as he walks down the ramp he then enters the ring and start taunting as the Crowd boo,Batista grabs a mic and while the spotlight is on him.

Batista

''You people didn't expect me to come back and start competiting in a Wrestling Company,again.Well here I am because you should all know this place is a dump with out me I didn't did for you, I did it because I want Money!!!!! That is the only reason I'm here,I don't need you worthless people you mean nothing to me **The Fan boos**.And thank god you people don't have to watse your time with the men who beat me by fluke,he is John Cena.He is a complete idiot trying to steal my spotlight but he's lucky he wasn't signed into this company because I would squeeze his neck until it comes out of his body,because no one is better than me no one will and no one will ever be''.

The Fans Boo him

Batista

''Ah SHUT UP!!!!!! I'm talking here**The Fans still boo**Anyway, I'm in the Title for the FWE Championship and I gurantee that I will crush any damn person I see even the so called ''Cerebral Assasin'' Triple H.If you really think your the best in the company then you must be really stupid because there's only one person who shall,no will be the face of this Company and that's me,Batista.''

The Crowd Boos

Batista

''Boo all you want but you know it's true and that will happen whether you like it or not.So if you think you can beat me then be my guest because I will snap your neck like i did to Cena almost 3 years ago at Summerslam,and I can make any damn match electrifying because I am the best that will ever live,I am ''The Animal'' Batista.''

Batista walks out of the ring as the spotlight is still on him while The Fans boo,as he heads to the back.

Last edited by ''King'' ExtremeStyles on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Good promo, ES. That was really good.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:32 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
You didn't expect that, did you? lol.. Good promo though. It was really good. I had to come out there and start a little heat with Triple H. You'll find out why later on in the E-Fed once shows begin.
Nah lol I didn't see it coming. Mm I didn't have time to edit it, so God knows how many typos I made in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Hazza wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Nah lol I didn't see it coming. Mm I didn't have time to edit it, so God knows how many typos I made in it.
Oh... I'm sorry.. lol.. But I want this thread to be original and creative, so thats why Shane is called a "Creative Writer"... lol.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm

*'Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder arrives at the arena for the first time, Woo Woo Woo headband in place as he smiles and walks around like he's something else.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Help me advertise and persuade people to join FWE. I've sent some PMs to some female roleplayers and top male roleplayers..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Chiristian, after watching Tyson Kidd's promo, walks out of his locker room and walks around. He passes the match card and sees he has a match against him. He laughs and continues to walk around.

David Otunga is seen in the gym, lifting weights.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, watching the many promos going on.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Chiristian, after watching Tyson Kidd's promo, walks out of his locker room and walks around. He passes the match card and sees he has a match against him. He laughs and continues to walk around.

-Kidd is still in his way to his Locker Room,he can't find it,he goes by the wrong way,as he sees Christian,he smirks without Christian noticing it,and Kidd hits Christian with a small tackle to his shoulder-

Oops!Sorry,it wasn't my fault that you got in my way!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

JD wrote:

-Kidd is still in his way to his Locker Room,he can't find it,he goes by the wrong way,as he sees Christian,he smirks without Christian noticing it,and Kidd hits Christian with a small tackle to his shoulder-

Captain Charisma||Christian

"Tyson, who are you to say you have more charisma than me? I'm Captain Charisma. Man, you're lucky you're a fellow Canadian, or else you'd be knocked out on the ground!"
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm

JD wrote:

Captain Charisma||Christian

"Tyson, who are you to say you have more charisma than me? I'm Captain Charisma. Man, you're lucky you're a fellow Canadian, or else you'd be knocked out on the ground!"
-Kidd giggles as he covers his mouth-

Really?I would be knocked on the ground right now?You're so soft...I believe your Charisma is smaller than your force,which right now you don't want to prove it by "knocking me on the ground",only because I'm Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next