The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Chad Kelly looks for his NXT Pro, Triple H.

The Heartbreak Express are going over their plan for dominating the FWE.

OOC: Back in a few. Mikel, Jake, we need to discuss NXT, pronto.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

The fans instantly cheer as they hear Christian's theme. He walks from behind the curtain and looks around the crowd. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He waits for the fans to stop cheering before he begins talking.

Captain Charisma||Christian

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, peeps of all ages, shapes and sizes! Before I talk about my main topic, there is one thing I want to point out, nothing that upsets me at all. For Season 1 of NXT, which is on Saturday Nights by the way, I wasn't chosen as a pro. As I said before, nothing too bad, if anything, maybe next season! I do have experience as a pro too, if you all remember, back in WWE, I was the pro to the 4th place rookie: Heath Slater!"

The fans boo at the mention of Heath Slater.

"Now, on to more important things: my match against Tyson Kidd this Friday on SmackDown! A few days ago Tyson decided to come out dressed as me, if that isn't the oldest trick in the book! How many people have done it in the past few years? CM Punk dressed as Jeff Hardy, The Miz dressed as The Rock, and now Tyson Kidd dressed as me? I get that he wants to have more charisma than me, but to copy my look just to get heat? That'll never work. The only way he'll have more charisma than me is when I lose my step, and I guarantee, for all the peeps here, that that won't happen for years! Tyson, if you want to back out of our match, since you know you'll lose anyway, just tell me or a creative writer, or announce it to the whole world! I don't care. If you don't, well, good luck Friday, you'll need it!"

Christian drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. He walks up the ramp and stops at the top. He turns around and smiles, looking out at the crowd, then turns around again and walks backstage.

Not my best promo, just a quick type up.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*as he catches the announcement of the intercom hes a bit confused but he remembers somewhere in his contract he could be used to train young stars in NXT... so he shrugs and mutters under his breath*
This kid better be worth my time
OFF: Where is he?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 pm

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*as he catches the announcement of the intercom hes a bit confused but he remembers somewhere in his contract he could be used to train young stars in NXT... so he shrugs and mutters under his breath*
OFF: Where is he?
OFF Just in the hallway feel free to walk up to him Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
Omega sees Punk in the hall, and decides to meet his new pro.

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Well well well, if it isn't my new NXT pro, former World Champion CM Punk! *he holds out his hand for Punk to shake* I'm 'Mr. 100%' Omega.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Chad Kelly looks for his NXT Pro, Triple H.

The Heartbreak Express are going over their plan for dominating the FWE.

OOC: Back in a few. Mikel, Jake, we need to discuss NXT, pronto.
Just PM me about it.. Because this thread and the cbox is too public. Besides, I'm going soon.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*Smackdown roster member John Cena is seen backstage, interested in where his NXT Rookie is.*

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage, still not happy about having Orton cost him the US Title. He sees he has a tag match with Husky against Styles and Orton, and smiles.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore walks backstage, a bit disappointed in his Pro so far.*
Husky Harris walks up to Jack.

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine||Husky Harris

"Hey Jack. I talked to Shane. I can guess by the way you're smiling that you saw our match."

Jack: I saw it all right, Harris. And we are going to steamroll those two like they deserve.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

>>The Viper|Randy Orton arrives at the FWE arena. He sees his mathc with AJ Styles, against the group of Husky Harris and Jack Swagger. Orton smirks and sets out to find who out of one of those three, crosses his prat first.<<
OFF: Mikel, Chat.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Smackdown roster member John Cena is seen backstage, interested in where his NXT Rookie is.*

*Jack Swagger is seen backstage, still not happy about having Orton cost him the US Title. He sees he has a tag match with Husky against Styles and Orton, and smiles.*

*NXT Rookie Dustin Shore walks backstage, a bit disappointed in his Pro so far.*

"Hey Jack. I talked to Shane. I can guess by the way you're smiling that you saw our match."

Jack: I saw it all right, Harris. And we are going to steamroll those two like they deserve.

"Thats right. Orton deserves it for costing you a title shot, and I need to get to know AJ. This match is the perfect way to do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 pm

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
>>The Viper|Randy Orton arrives at the FWE arena. He sees his mathc with AJ Styles, against the group of Husky Harris and Jack Swagger. Orton smirks and sets out to find who out of one of those three, crosses his prat first.<<
OFF: Mikel, Chat.
There.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:06 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Batista arrives at the arena looking for his opponents for RAW next week.
John Morrison is sitting in the hallway meditating.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Well well well, if it isn't my new NXT pro, former World Champion CM Punk! *he holds out his hand for Punk to shake* I'm 'Mr. 100%' Omega.
CM Punk
*looks at him for a second then grins, not shaking his hand but examines his rookie*
tall, built, ripped jacked and big... no steroids right? Cause if so you better find another pro
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*looks at him for a second then grins, not shaking his hand but examines his rookie*
tall, built, ripped jacked and big... no steroids right? Cause if so you better find another pro
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Why would I need steroids to dominate? I'm "Mr. 100%!" Steroids are not my thing."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

"Thats right. Orton deserves it for costing you a title shot, and I need to get to know AJ. This match is the perfect way to do so."

>>Orton turns the corner and spots the two. He smirks and walks out infront of them.<<
"Well ... Well ... If it isn't ol' Jack Thwagger and Husky Ha- No, wait, just Husky."
>>Orton slaps Husky's gut, proving his point.<<
"Thwagger, you threated my true talent, monday night! So all I did was prove a point. I hit a devistating RKO on you, and allowed the man who deserved to win, AJ Styles to claim what soon will be his, as long as he doesn't get in MY way! But, thats not the point! This Monday, its myself and The Phenomenal One against you two slobs. And, as you know, since Styles won last week, we get to decide the stipulation."
>>Orton smirks.<<
"Matches have been going through my mind all day!"
>>He walks over to a table and pats it, then he shakes a ladder, and picks up a chair.<<
"Tables Match? Ladder Match?"
>>Orton begins sliding the chair between his finger, finding a feel for it.<<
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
Mr. 100%||Omega

"Why would I need steroids to dominate? I'm "Mr. 100%!" Steroids are not my thing."
CM Punk
*he grins at him*
good then you seem like a very, interesting rookie alot better then my old rookie Daren Young. Maybe you will actually listen to me and take my advice
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he grins at him*
good then you seem like a very, interesting rookie alot better then my old rookie Daren Young. Maybe you will actually listen to me and take my advice
Mr. 100%||Omega

"You don't need to worry about that. Give me advice, I'll most likely use it to my advantage. Trust me, I'll win and you will finally have the satisfaction of having the rookie that won."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 pm

"You better hope for your sake that you don't try to attack one of us, or else you'll just lose to the numbers game."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

"You better hope for your sake that you don't try to attack one of us, or else you'll just lose to the numbers game."
*Jack nods in agreement, wary of surprises.*

Jack Swagger: Orton, you are a sadistic psychopath. I would expect you to pick a match type where you could use blunt objects to cover the fact that I could wrestle circles around you, where you could inflict the most pain and suffering. But, even if you chose a match type like a tables match, or a ladder match, the result will not change. Harris and myself will ground AJ Styles and take the head of the Viper.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk

Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
Mr. 100%||Omega

CM Punk
*he grins at him*
Mr. 100%||Omega

"You don't need to worry about that. Give me advice, I'll most likely use it to my advantage. Trust me, I'll win and you will finally have the satisfaction of having the rookie that won."
CM Punk
*he grins again*
Good, I like the enthusiasm slash cockiness your gonna need it if your gonna be my rookie
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

>>Orton smirks and looks at the chair, then back at Husky.<<
"Really Husky? The numbers game? Well, lets see!"
>>Orton flips the chair up for a shot, but suddenly stops.<<
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Mr. 100%||Omega

"Quite frankly, why shouldn't I be cocky? My opponents have no edge over me.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Whats the matter Orton? Snake got your chair?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

>>Orton smirks and lets out a light laugh before smashing the chair over Husky's head. Orton then kicks Thwagger in the gut and drops the chair, charging him back into the ladder he had shaken.<<
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

>>Orton smirks and lets out a light laugh before smashing the chair over Husky's head. Orton then kicks Thwagger in the gut and drops the chair, charging him back into the ladder he had shaken.<<
Harris falls, feeling the impact of the chair on his head. Whole on the ground, he looks up and sees Orton whipping Jack toward the ladder. Husky gets up and tackles Orton to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Harris falls, feeling the impact of the chair on his head. Whole on the ground, he looks up and sees Orton whipping Jack toward the ladder. Husky gets up and tackles Orton to the ground.
*Jack Swagger got caught by surprise, being forced back into the ladder as Swagger and the ladder fall over. But then Husky comes back and charges Orton, taking him to the ground. Jack picks up the chair, motioning for Husky to get Orton standing.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next