The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

April. xx wrote:
God wrote:
NXT Season One participant Spiral arrives at the FWE Arena. He's unfazed as he realizes he's been more nervous doing a DJ Set at big night clubs. He see's a few girls walk by, clearly on the way to a party and he considers hooking up and ditching his first day.

Spiral - "C'mon bro, c'mon, legit. Think of the payday. Yeaaaaaah buddy."

Sprial puts on a pair of shades and walks into the FWE Arena.
Kelly Kelly hears voices as she tops and gets up away from the mirror as she see Sprial as she turns back around not recognized the NXT rookie as she continues fixing her eye make up

Spiral catches Kelly Kelly glancing at him and he mutters to himself.

Spiral - "Yo maybe this place ain't so bad bro."

He makes sure his hair is still in place and does an all-round "fresh" check before confidently striding over to Kelly Kelly.

Spiral - "Yo, Kelly Kelly isn't it? I'm Spiral an NXT Rookie. Big fan of your stuff bro. Legit. Just thought I'd introduce myself, you might've heard of me before, I'm a pretty big DJ. So, uh, how you doin'?"

Spiral smiles showing two perfect rows of white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Chad Kelly arrives at the arena for the first time, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white V-Neck. He closes the door of his silver Ford Fusion as he heads inside, searching for either a fellow NXT Rookie or his Pro, Triple H.

The Heartbreak Express roam the hallways, ignoring everyone in sight. They are far more talented than everybody else, and they make sure everybody else knows. Michaels is obviously in control of the group and walks in front of both Titus and King.

("The Classic" Kevin Evans walks up to Chad. Evans is in street clothes, which are his Classic Shirt and his jeans.)

"Hey, mate, the name is Kevin Evans. Whats up?"

*Evans offers a handshake*

Kelly smiles accepts the shake, happy to know he'll have atleast one other good natured person joining him on NXT.

"The name's Kelly, Chad Kelly. Not much is going on to be honest, but I'm pretty pumped to get this season of NXT started. I got Triple H as a pro, which is sure to help me out in the long run. What about you?"

(Kevin Evans puts his arm back. He grins a bit.)

"Nice to meet you Kelly, you just call me Evans if you want. Yea, I must say, this season is really packed, we got one legend already in the pack, by name of Jake. But, hell he will not win. Damn man, your luckly, i got Alberto Del Rio, but he should be good in my career. I used to be massive ****, back in the day. Yea I am new, but I have been wrestling for awhile, like in CWW and stuff."
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 am

*The Undertaker is seen walking the halls after his confrontation with Stone Cold Steve Austin, then comes across the NXT board & notices he will be a Pro on NXT & his rookie is Yusuf Ali. He shakes his head, smirks & continues walking*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:45 am

OFF Wasn't as active as I hoped today and I won't be with in the next few days but be expecting promos from both Punk and Edge by Thursday, just a heads up Mikel
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:47 am

Mitch wrote:
*The Undertaker is seen walking the halls after his confrontation with Stone Cold Steve Austin, then comes across the NXT board & notices he will be a Pro on NXT & his rookie is Yusuf Ali. He shakes his head, smirks & continues walking*

{Jeremy Borash is walking around backstage, looking for someone to interview, when he spots The Undertaker, so he rushes up to him with a Mic in hand and a cameraman following closely behind him}

JB

If you wouldn't mind Undertaker, I would like to get your thoughts on being Yusuf Ali's pro for NXT
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 am

Samuel wrote:
Mitch wrote:

{Jeremy Borash is walking around backstage, looking for someone to interview, when he spots The Undertaker, so he rushes up to him with a Mic in hand and a cameraman following closely behind him}

JB

If you wouldn't mind Undertaker, I would like to get your thoughts on being Yusuf Ali's pro for NXT

*Taker just stares at JB*

Taker: "My thoughts? Somebody is gonna be made famous."

*Taker walks away, leaving JB to ponder the response he just heard*
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 am

Randy Orton; Arrive to the arena with a smirk on his face.
--------
King Sheamus; Arrive to the arena making fun of everybody he passes by backstage.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 am

Christian is walking around the arena. He stops right outside his locker room and sits down in a chaor.

Omega is walking around, still unhappy with his preranking.

Husky Harris is in the gym, training for his match.

David Otunga is in his locker room, watching Slater videos again.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
Christian is walking around the arena. He stops right outside his locker room and sits down in a chaor.

Omega is walking around, still unhappy with his preranking.

Husky Harris is in the gym, training for his match.

David Otunga is in his locker room, watching Slater videos again.

{Jeremy Borash still feeling a bit puzzled from what The Undertaker said walks up to Omega}

JB

Helllo Omega, If it's alright with you, would you be able to tell me what you think about Primo being your Pro for NXT
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 am

CM "Nexus" wrote:
Randy Orton; Arrive to the arena with a smirk on his face.
--------
King Sheamus; Arrive to the arena making fun of everybody he passes by backstage.

{Morgan stop Sheamus in his tracks}

Matt Morgan

Your just the person i've been looking for. I went to take look at the Raw match card for this week and saw that me and you are facing The Motor City Machine Guns in a tag team match... Now I was quite surprised by this seeing as how it will be our first time ever tag teaming together, but that doesn't really matter to me because as long as we beat them, We won't have a problem

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 am

Yusuf Ali arrives at the FWE arena for the first time, Yusuf walks around wearing a Red/Black Adidas Tracksuit with the hood up, as Yusuf walks round the halls he meats a production worker

Yusuf:(talking calmly) You, come here now

Worker: me?

Yusuf: yes you, right here is what I want my name is Yusuf Ali and I am quite frankly the man who will win NXT, but I need to know who is my pro?

Worker: The Undertaker

Yusuf:(with a hint of surprise) this shall be interesting if I do say so myself

Worker: is that all?

Yusuf: yes it is, now get out of my way

(Yusuf walks past the worker and promptly shoulder bumps him, Yusuf then heads for the NXT locker room)

OOC: Bit surprised I am expected to come last, means I am underdog LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 am

RVD arrives, hoping for a match on Superstars this week as a tune-up for his RAW debut.

Wade Barrett comes across the NXT board and sees his name as a Pro for Jake Lyndon. Barrett smiles, having heard the name before.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 am

The Creature of the Shadows/Aaron X/The Creature of Shadows
*Arrives at the arena in his black 2011 Lamborghini Murcielago stepping out wearing an Armani suit, as he walks through the a crowd of fans unfazed by the ones booing him for they are nothing compared to him for they are simply mortals while he is a creature of shadows. He walks by one fan though who actually has a sign saying his name, it is a little girl, no wheter this is simply to get on his nerves or she is a ligit fan he does not care taking the sign getting in the girls facing asking if this is hers and once she replies he rips it up crumbles it in to a ball and throws it on the ground laughs at her tears and walks into the arena to go and unpack his bags*
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:04 am

Batista arrives at the arena

OT:RP Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:37 am

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
Batista arrives at the arena

OT:RP Anyone?

The Creature of Darkness/Aaron X/Creature of Darkness
* Sees Batista as he finishes unpacking his bags in the NXT Locker Room and walks up to him*
Well what do we have has the animal gotten out of his cage?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am

John Morrison arrives, thoughts of being WWE Champion run through his head. He knows that he SHOULD be WWE Champion but the former people in charge didn't always do the right thing. The fans outside are booing him as he steps out of his black Dodge Challenger wearing a skin tight John Morrison t-shirt with stone faded jeans. He has an arrogant smirk on his face as he walks into the building

Sean O'Haire walks into the building, he knows he will be a NXT PRO and for that he is excited. Nobody ever has given him a chance even though his promos are remarkable. Now he is in charge of someone's future and has the potential to build them exactly how they want. What more could a guy ask for? He decides the fate of another human being but I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know
Back to top Go down
Aaron Xtreme
Jobber
Jobber
Aaron Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Dan wrote:
John Morrison arrives, thoughts of being WWE Champion run through his head. He knows that he SHOULD be WWE Champion but the former people in charge didn't always do the right thing. The fans outside are booing him as he steps out of his black Dodge Challenger wearing a skin tight John Morrison t-shirt with stone faded jeans. He has an arrogant smirk on his face as he walks into the building

Sean O'Haire walks into the building, he knows he will be a NXT PRO and for that he is excited. Nobody ever has given him a chance even though his promos are remarkable. Now he is in charge of someone's future and has the potential to build them exactly how they want. What more could a guy ask for? He decides the fate of another human being but I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know

The Creature of Darkness/Aaron X/Creature of Darkness
* Walks away from Batista deciding he is not worth The Xtreme One's time and then sees his pro and begins clapping as he walks towards him*
Well look who it is, if is not the luckiest man on the planet the one is good enough to be the pro of the creature of darkness
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Dan wrote:

Wade Barrett approaches O'Haire and Aaron X staring at both without flinching an inch. After a few seconds of intense staring, Barrett is the first to speak.

Barrett- Listen, Sean. You and me are both NXT Pro's, and we have our Rookie's best interest at heart, but why not work together, at least for the first couple of weeks. My man Jake Lyndon has been tipped to win NXT, and if you, Aaron X, want to make an impact, why not hang around with us? Sean could teach Lyndon, I could teach Aaron, and you'll both will know what greatness feels like. How about we 4 take NXT by storm and change the winds of FWE?

Last edited by Jerishows on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Crimson and Desmond Wolfe are in the gym

Yusuf Ali is walking round the halls
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Dolph Ziggler-RAW;Vickie Guerrero as Valet/Manager.

Diesel/Kevin Nash-SmackDown

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I made some pics for this...

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 FWE
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 SDRAW
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 FWESDRoster
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 FWERAWRoster
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 FWEKnockouts
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 FWECreativeTeam

You dont gotta use em'.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Yo, give me Austin Aries, banner maker and video maker.

Nah, just screwing with you. Not actually joining...
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Batista walking around the arena
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 Wwe_christian_feature

"Captain Charisma" Christian arrives to the arena. He signs autographs for fans and takes pictures, then walks in and walks around.

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 18-4

"A-List" David Otunga arrives to the arena. He ignores the fans outside and walks in, heading straight to the gym to work out.

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 11-5

"The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine" Husky Harris arrives to the arena. He also ignores the fans wand walks into the arena. He sits down in his locker room and thinks about cutting a promo.

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He takes the autograph book from a kid and tears it in half. He drops it and walks into the arena as the fans boo. He walks around the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Jake Lyndon arrives looking for Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio arrives looking for Kevin Evans

Y2J Chris Jericho walks out of his locker room

OOC-Gonna cuts meself a promo after school k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next