The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™

Go down 
+28
American Wolf
Evan Curry
Goblin
Cole
fuck
#Animal
Aaron Xtreme
YungStunna101
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ChrisXtreme
N4L.Unlimited
SP
M
Mesa
White guy
April. xx
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Ethan
Oriadon
''King'' Extreme Styles
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Harold
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sam
JD
Jericho
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm

JD wrote:
JHF0410[The#1Peep] wrote:
JD wrote:
Chiristian, after watching Tyson Kidd's promo, walks out of his locker room and walks around. He passes the match card and sees he has a match against him. He laughs and continues to walk around.

David Otunga is seen in the gym, lifting weights.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, watching the many promos going on.
-Kidd is still in his way to his Locker Room,he can't find it,he goes by the wrong way,as he sees Christian,he smirks without Christian noticing it,and Kidd hits Christian with a small tackle to his shoulder-

The Hart Prince//Tyson Kidd:

Oops!Sorry,it wasn't my fault that you got in my way!

Captain Charisma||Christian

"Tyson, who are you to say you have more charisma than me? I'm Captain Charisma. Man, you're lucky you're a fellow Canadian, or else you'd be knocked out on the ground!"
-Kidd giggles as he covers his mouth-

Really?I would be knocked on the ground right now?You're so soft...I believe your Charisma is smaller than your force,which right now you don't want to prove it by "knocking me on the ground",only because I'm Canadian.

"You must think you're tough, talking like that, thinking you're 'IT.' No. You know what I think? You're all talk, not, not skill. I mean, you're name is Tyson KIDD! Explains you well, you're still a kid.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:14 pm

JD wrote:
JD wrote:
Chiristian, after watching Tyson Kidd's promo, walks out of his locker room and walks around. He passes the match card and sees he has a match against him. He laughs and continues to walk around.

David Otunga is seen in the gym, lifting weights.

Husky Harris is in his locker room, watching the many promos going on.
-Kidd is still in his way to his Locker Room,he can't find it,he goes by the wrong way,as he sees Christian,he smirks without Christian noticing it,and Kidd hits Christian with a small tackle to his shoulder-

Oops!Sorry,it wasn't my fault that you got in my way!

"Tyson, who are you to say you have more charisma than me? I'm Captain Charisma. Man, you're lucky you're a fellow Canadian, or else you'd be knocked out on the ground!"
-Kidd giggles as he covers his mouth-

Really?I would be knocked on the ground right now?You're so soft...I believe your Charisma is smaller than your force,which right now you don't want to prove it by "knocking me on the ground",only because I'm Canadian.

"You must think you're tough, talking like that, thinking you're 'IT.' No. You know what I think? You're all talk, not, not skill. I mean, you're name is Tyson KIDD! Explains you well, you're still a kid.

Yes,right,you think that's my real name,you think I asked the WWE,I mean,FWE Creative Writers,"Hey,can my name be Tyson Kidd?",you are more stupidier than I thought(Lucky Cannon's line xD)...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:21 pm

"So, that means FWE creative thinks your still a kid too, huh. Figures, since you have to copy the style of a man you despise. Good luck in the majors Kidd, you'll need it." *he walks away, and into the gym to train*
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:24 pm

"So, that means FWE creative thinks your still a kid too, huh. Figures, since you have to copy the style of a man you despise. Good luck in the majors Kidd, you'll need it." *he walks away, and into the gym to train*

Good luck in your match,even your charisma won't help you!

-Kidd walks away and keeps searching for his Locker Room-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 pm

OT: Good... I like the heat you two are building.. I'd like to see the Peep Show come to FWE, JHF0410..
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Batista walking around the arena with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 pm

"King" Sheamus: Arrive to the areana with a grin on his face, walking into the arena making fun of everybody he passes by.
----
Randy Orton: Arrive to the arena carrying his bag over his sholder as he walk into the Building.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

CM "Nexus" wrote:
"King" Sheamus: Arrive to the areana with a grin on his face, walking into the arena making fun of everybody he passes by.
----
Randy Orton: Arrive to the arena carrying his bag over his sholder as he walk into the Building.
Batista walk past Orton and shake his head

OT:Face or Heel?
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:04 pm

''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
CM "Nexus" wrote:
----

Randy Orton see Batista and run his hand over his head for a second before looking at him.

Randy Orton:
Well, Well. look like the roidhead is back!

OT: Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Attention Backstage Interviewers:

You job is to roleplay and interview superstars and talent backstage..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:06 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
OT: Good... I like the heat you two are building.. I'd like to see the Peep Show come to FWE, JHF0410..
No prob Mikel. Send me a PM for one on a show. Any non-show Peep Show segments I'll PM whoever I want on the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:08 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
No prob Mikel. Send me a PM for one on a show. Any non-show Peep Show segments I'll PM whoever I want on the show.
I was thinking you do a Peep Show later tonight introducing Christian and bashing Tyson Kidd.. In a roleplay. We will do some on shows, but mainly I'd like them to be for roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
I was thinking you do a Peep Show later tonight introducing Christian and bashing Tyson Kidd.. In a roleplay. We will do some on shows, but mainly I'd like them to be for roleplays.
OK. I'll work on it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
OK. I'll work on it now.
Alright, cool.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
OK. I'll work on it now.
Don't forget Tyson Kidd has to interfeer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 pm

JD wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
OK. I'll work on it now.
Don't forget Tyson Kidd has to interfeer!
That could be an option or.....

Well, I will send you the other option.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Crimson arrives for the first time at the FWE arena, Crimson looks around for a few minutes and then heads into the gym.

Desmond Wolfe arrives at the arena and then heads for his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Have the Peep Show all typed up in another tab.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

CM "Nexus" wrote:
''King'' ExtremeStyles wrote:
CM "Nexus" wrote:
----

Randy Orton see Batista and run his hand over his head for a second before looking at him.

Randy Orton:
Well, Well. look like the roidhead is back!

OT: Face
Batista:You know why I came back.And a really good tip for you,get in my good side or otherwise I'm going to slam you around like a doll.

OT:K.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 pm

The ring is set up for the Peep Show. The fans are awaiting who they KNOW is going to come out next.

The fans cheer almost as soon as the music hits. When Christian walks out, the fan's cheers get louder. He walks out, wearing his Peep Show shirt. He looks out into the crowd and walks down the ramp, beating his chest a few times. He walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He grabs a mic off one of the chairs and sits down. He waits for the fans to stop cheering.

Captian Charisma||Christian

"Welcome one, welcome all, boys, girls, men, women, adults, children, peeps of all kinds, to your favorite show... The Peep Show!" *the fans cheer once again, and Christian waits for them to stop again* "Now, I usually have a guest for this, but since this was, well, a sudden desicion, its just me for tonight! Now, I have two videos for you! Tyson Kidd came out earlier and decided to CLAIM that he has more charisma than me! If you disagree, do what you do best! *the fans cheer again* "Thought so. Now, for my videos. First, one of me, showing Tyson why he, in fact, I truley have more charisma than him!"

"And now, one of Tyson Kidd, showing how much he sucks!"

*The video plays* (no video on youtube)

Captain Chrrisma||Christian

"See? Now, come SmackDown, you all know, Tyson Kidd will lose to Captain Charisma, Christian, thus proving Tyson was wrong in saying he has more charisma than me!

Christian puts the mic back on the chair after getting up, rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Perhaps Zach Ryder was a bad choice...could I switch him out for Jack Swagger and pick up John Cena as well?
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Can I get Angelina Love?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Perhaps Zach Ryder was a bad choice...could I switch him out for Jack Swagger and pick up John Cena as well?
Ok.. Accepted.

April. xx wrote:
Can I get Angelina Love?
Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 2024_The_Miz

Granger has returned to The Universe! For one reason and one reason only. Save this place with the epicness called role-playing as The Miz. Yes you can bow down to me. Seriously Mikel... Kiss my **** like now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Granger wrote:
Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 2024_The_Miz

Granger has returned to The Universe! For one reason and one reason only. Save this place with the epicness called role-playing as The Miz. Yes you can bow down to me. Seriously Mikel... Kiss my **** like now.
YES!! YES!! YES!!

Granger=The Miz=AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontline Wrestling Evolution™   Frontline Wrestling Evolution™ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frontline Wrestling Evolution™
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next