The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Conflict Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+11
Bleed Green
Rye Wilson: King's Back
LegendOfCasey
bob2
Michael
JD
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
BEAST MODE
Sam
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am

Name: Jack James
Nickname: The All Star
Gimmick: A cocky young guy, Jack used to be a supporting actor for a lot of films. and has now swapped to sport entertainment. This was due to a celebrity wrestling event, and is now a major wrestler. Hence the name, The All Star.
Height and Weight: 6"5, 236 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Signature Moves:
~SPLAT (The opponent runs at James, but James grabs the back of the neck and drives the face of the opponent down to the mat)
~Multiple Suplex Variations (Exploder, German, Fisherman, Belly to Belly,)
~James Jump (James rebound of the ropes, ducks under a clothesline, springboards and hits a reverse ddt)
~Hell Hound (A hard clothesline, making the opponent, slightly, dazed)
Finishers:
~ Lights Camera, SMASH! (The opponent is whipped to the ropes, and rebounding, Jack catches him in a rock bottom like manouver)
Entrance Music: Highway to Hell AC/DC
Pic Base: The Rock/Dwayne Johnson
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:03 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
Name: Jack James
Nickname: The All Star
Gimmick: A cocky young guy, Jack used to be a supporting actor for a lot of films. and has now swapped to sport entertainment. This was due to a celebrity wrestling event, and is now a major wrestler. Hence the name, The All Star.
Height and Weight: 6"5, 236 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, California, USA
Signature Moves:
~SPLAT (The opponent runs at James, but James grabs the back of the neck and drives the face of the opponent down to the mat)
~Multiple Suplex Variations (Exploder, German, Fisherman, Belly to Belly,)
~James Jump (James rebound of the ropes, ducks under a clothesline, springboards and hits a reverse ddt)
~Hell Hound (A hard clothesline, making the opponent, slightly, dazed)
Finishers:
~ Lights Camera, SMASH! (The opponent is whipped to the ropes, and rebounding, Jack catches him in a rock bottom like manouver)
Entrance Music: Highway to Hell AC/DC
Pic Base: The Rock/Dwayne Johnson
accepted
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:21 am

CWF Fatality Results

Derek Bronson beat Mr iMPACT with the Stray Bait(9:05)
~ after the match Bronson tried to hit the Stray Bait again but Impact hit him with the Cross The Line which sent Bronson out of the ring

Classically Phenomenal beat Anthony Johnson and Gargoyle after Evans hit Gargoyle with the Classic Kick(12:34)

Jake James beat a Jobber with the Lights Camera, SMASH(4:35)

Tigey Boy and Sean Johnson beat Alistair Blake and Daron Mardig when Johnson pinned Alistair following the Skull Stew(7:56)
~ after the match Daron Mardig attacked Tiger Boy and threw him hard into the steps

Jake Lyndon beat Phil Brilliance with Thou Shalt Not (17:56)

OOC: won't always be short results just today was a bit awkward but from now on I will do my best to detail the shows

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am

GM Dan Maskell has announced that starting next week will be a tournament to crown the first CWF World Champion so far announced for the brackets are:

Anthony Johnson vs Jake Lyndon

Daron Mardig vs Tiger Boy

Gargoyle vs Sean Johnson

Jack James vs Alistair Blake

Kevin Evans vs Phil Brilliance

Hunter J vs Mr. iMPACT vs Derek Bronson
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm

*Phil Brilliance arrives at the arena, still reeling from his loss*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

*The All Star, Jack James is walking around, a slight grin on his face, but a little bit pissed he didn't get some "proper" competition*
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

-Sean Johnson arrives at the CWF arena,happy after he make his team win,he goes to see the match acrd and he sees he's facing Gargoyle,he walks away and searches for Tiger Boy-
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm

JD wrote:
-Sean Johnson arrives at the CWF arena,happy after he make his team win,he goes to see the match acrd and he sees he's facing Gargoyle,he walks away and searches for Tiger Boy-

[A battered Tiger Boy can be seen limping through the backstage area following the post match attack]
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
JD wrote:

[A battered Tiger Boy can be seen limping through the backstage area following the post match attack]
-Johnson sees him,he takes a cigarrette from his pocket and burns it,and smokes it,and then he approaches to Tiger Boy-

Sean Johnson:You want some?
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 am

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 HunterJShirt

(Hunter J is walking down the hallway wearing his shirt with his hood ove it, and he is wearing tights.)

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:59 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:

(Hunter J is walking down the hallway wearing his shirt with his hood ove it, and he is wearing tights.)

{Derek Bronson is looking down at the ground with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, when he bumps into Hunter J and looks up at him with a cold stare}

Derek Bronson

Watch where your going Punk
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

{Derek Bronson is looking down at the ground with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, when he bumps into Hunter J and looks up at him with a cold stare}

Derek Bronson

(Hunter blankly looks at Derek)

"I was not one looking down was I punk?"
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

Derek Bronson

OOC:

C'Box Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:42 am

"Dashing" Samuel wrote:

Derek Bronson

Derek Bronson

Well at least i don't need to tag team like a poof like you
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 pm

GM Dan Maskell is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm

"The All Star" Jack James is seen arriving at the arena, a slight smirk on his face as the fans arn't sure whether to cheer or boo the new-comer. He heads straight to the stage and heads out to the ring.

ot: I'm changing the theme to paralyzer by Finger 11

Jack is wearing a suit, with a blue tie as he steps through the ring ropes. The fans are quiet as they wait to hear what Jack has to say.

Jack James: For ALLLLLL of you watching tonight, that didn't see my match last night, I'm Jack James, The all-star of professional wrestling. Now, I'm pretty pissed, considering that yesterday I had to compete against a jobber. And it doesn't get any better, cause next week, I get, pretty much, another jobber. When will people learn that I am the All Star and that I am the best, half the people here don't even get on-screen roles whilst I am one of the best of my day! I'll just pick the unlucky **** I'm facing next week up and hit a lights, camera,SMASH on his punk ****. The one thing he won't be seeing is light. You see, I'm greatness. I beat a jobber in less than 5 minutes. I doubt anyone around here can do that. So, Anyone who want's to see if they are worth a piece of ****, get out here now!

Jack waits.
Back to top Go down
bob2
Jobber
Jobber
bob2

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Name: The King
Nickname: King
Gimmick: Dresses like Elvis on his way to the ring, occasionally uses his guitar
Height and Weight: 6'0, 222 pounds
Hometown: Jersey
Signature Moves: DDT
Finishers: Guitar Shot; DDT off the top rope
Entrance Music: "Ain't nothin' but a hound dog" by Elvis
Pic Base: David Hart Smith
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 am

bob2 wrote:
Name: The King
Nickname: King
Gimmick: Dresses like Elvis on his way to the ring, occasionally uses his guitar
Height and Weight: 6'0, 222 pounds
Hometown: Jersey
Signature Moves: DDT
Finishers: Guitar Shot; DDT off the top rope
Entrance Music: "Ain't nothin' but a hound dog" by Elvis
Pic Base: David Hart Smith

accepted
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 am

*Jack James arrives at the arena, a smirk across his face*
Back to top Go down
bob2
Jobber
Jobber
bob2

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

*The King arrives, having two goons he payed off roll out a red carpet for him. He hits a few tunes on his guitar, and ventuures into the arena*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 pm

*Jack James is walking around, a cocky grin on his face as he heads around a corner and bumps into ________*
Back to top Go down
bob2
Jobber
Jobber
bob2

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

*Jack James is walking around, a cocky grin on his face as he heads around a corner and bumps into The King*

The King shoves Jack James and starts to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

bob2 wrote:
*Jack James is walking around, a cocky grin on his face as he heads around a corner and bumps into The King*

Jack James: Do you mind saying sorry to the greatest guy here? Before I make you?
Back to top Go down
bob2
Jobber
Jobber
bob2

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

bob2 wrote:

Jack James: Do you mind saying sorry to the greatest guy here? Before I make you?

The King: S'your fault, baby. Don't do somethin' stupid now, just let me walk away.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:51 pm

bob2 wrote:
bob2 wrote:

The King: S'your fault, baby. Don't do somethin' stupid now, just let me walk away.

Jack James laughs

Jack James: Stupid? How can the greatest guy here do something 'stupid' may I ask? I am better than you, whoever the hell you are, and anybody else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict Wrestling Federation
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next