The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Conflict Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+11
Bleed Green
Rye Wilson: King's Back
LegendOfCasey
bob2
Michael
JD
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
BEAST MODE
Sam
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Dan Maskell is in his office making some calls to pimp out the CWF PPV which is not yet
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Name: Casey "The Nightmare" Anomaly
Hometown: Providence Rhode Island
Gimmick : a young skater punk with a bit of a screwed up or crazy side, doesn't really care about any one else unless it's benefiting him, calls himself "The Nightmare Among Men"
Brand: N/A
Signature(s): Super Kick then opponent falls to knees and hits super kick again, Journey's End (Tribute to Cyrus, drive by kick), Into Oblivion (Lifting inverted DDT)
Finisher: Sound of Madness (Spinning Rock Bottom), Have a Nice Nightmare (Spider Twist Submission hold)
Theme Music: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
Match Specialty: Falls Count Anywhere
Weapon of Choice: Skateboard
Picture Base: Short Hair CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Casey Punk wrote:
Name: Casey "The Nightmare" Anomaly
Hometown: Providence Rhode Island
Gimmick : a young skater punk with a bit of a screwed up or crazy side, doesn't really care about any one else unless it's benefiting him, calls himself "The Nightmare Among Men"
Brand: N/A
Signature(s): Super Kick then opponent falls to knees and hits super kick again, Journey's End (Tribute to Cyrus, drive by kick), Into Oblivion (Lifting inverted DDT)
Finisher: Sound of Madness (Spinning Rock Bottom), Have a Nice Nightmare (Spider Twist Submission hold)
Theme Music: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
Match Specialty: Falls Count Anywhere
Weapon of Choice: Skateboard
Picture Base: Short Hair CM Punk

accepted
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

and him too

Name: Mark Mayhem

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Gimmick : Mark grew up on the streets of Detroit so he had to learn to fight to survive. Luckily for him he was always bigger then every one else so there wasn't much difficulty because he used is sheer size and power to his advantage. He continues to do so inside of the wrestling ring

Signature(s): sit out power bomb, delayed supplex into power slam

Finisher: Code Red (Swing-bottom), Motor City Mayhem (torture rack submission)

Theme Music: The Beast by Tech N9ne

Match Specialty: N/A

Weapon of Choice: N/A

Picture Base: Mason Ryan
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 am

Casey Punk wrote:
and him too

Name: Mark Mayhem

Gimmick : Mark grew up on the streets of Detroit so he had to learn to fight to survive. Luckily for him he was always bigger then every one else so there wasn't much difficulty because he used is sheer size and power to his advantage. He continues to do so inside of the wrestling ring

Signature(s): sit out power bomb, delayed supplex into power slam

Finisher: Code Red (Swing-bottom), Motor City Mayhem (torture rack submission)

Theme Music: The Beast by Tech N9ne

Match Specialty: N/A

Weapon of Choice: N/A

Picture Base: Mason Ryan

accepted
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 am

JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
*Phil Brilliance arrives at the arena, still bragging about his house show win to anybody that is willing to listen*
-Sean Johnson is walking around the arena,smoking a cigarrette,in a good mood,when he sees Brilliance bragging to everyone that he won-

Sean Johnson:A bit excited?

Phil Brilliance: Didn't you see what I did out there the other night? This is a call for a celebration. Care to join me?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Dan Maskell is in his office planning stuff
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
*Phil Brilliance arrives at the arena, still bragging about his house show win to anybody that is willing to listen*
-Sean Johnson is walking around the arena,smoking a cigarrette,in a good mood,when he sees Brilliance bragging to everyone that he won-

Phil Brilliance: Didn't you see what I did out there the other night? This is a call for a celebration. Care to join me?
-Sean Johnson takes out from his pocket a cigarrette,he burns it and gives it to Brilliance-

Sean Johnson:Do you want some?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:

-Sean Johnson takes out from his pocket a cigarrette,he burns it and gives it to Brilliance-

Phil Brilliance: Sure!
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:

-Sean Johnson puts the cigarrette into Brilliance's mouth-

Sean Johnson:Just feel it...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm

JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:

-Sean Johnson puts the cigarrette into Brilliance's mouth-

Sean Johnson:Just feel it...

Phil Brilliance: *takes a drag* That is nice man! So you coming back to my locker room for drinks or what. I've already got the female entertainment sorted.
Back to top Go down
Rye Wils

PostSubject: New Wrestler   Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Name: Rye Payne
Nickname: The Nightmare
Gimmick: The Self-Proclaimed King Has Returned
Height and Weight: 5'9 and 190 lbs
Signature Moves: Reverse DDT, DDT, Running STO, Missile Dropkick, German Suplex Pin, Flying Clothesline, Neckbreaker, Suplex, Scoop Slam, Running Knee Lift, Knee Drop,
2-Cold(Reverse Neckbreaker)
Finishers: Worst Nightmare(Knee Facebuster) & Payne-Ful Move(Elevated Boston Crab)
Entrance Music: All Of The Lights By Kanye West
Pic Base: Unmasked Rey Mysterio

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Rye Wils wrote:
Nickname: The Nightmare
Signature Moves: Reverse DDT, DDT, Running STO, Missile Dropkick, German Suplex Pin, Flying Clothesline, Neckbreaker, Suplex, Scoop Slam, Running Knee Lift, Knee Drop,
Finishers: Worst Nightmare(Knee Facebuster) & Payne-Ful Move(Elevated Boston Crab)

nickname is taken
Back to top Go down
Rye Wils

PostSubject: New Wrestler   Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Nickname: The King

This Name Then,
And How Do You Quote

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 MarkMayhem
**A large black H3 with dark tinted windows pulls up to the front of the arena and a large man steps out. He looks around and smirks before tossing his keys to the valet and walking to the arena. He looks at the directory and searches for the name "Mark Mayhem". The large man who is obviously Mark Mayhem, finds his private locker room and shuts the door behind him on his way in**

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 Ban-17
**A 2011 Black dodge challenger with an ice blue racing stripe going down the middle pulls in front of the arena as well. But this time the passenger side door flies open and a skate board shoots out. As all of the fans begin to scream in excitement as they already to know who it is. The one, the only the Nightmare among men, Casey mother-fucking Anomaly has arrived to CWF. He steps out of the drivers side door and tosses his keys to the valet and skates inside the arena to explore it**
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am

Rye Wils wrote:
Nickname: The King

This Name Then,
And How Do You Quote

accepted, and Quote is on the right hand side of the page
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Lights Flashing, At The Top Of The Ramp

"The King"Rye Payne On The Stage With A Crown, & His Custom King's T-Shirt

*Gets In The Ring*

Rye*Grabs A Mic* The Self-Proclaimed King Has Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Rye: Im Glad To Be Back, Its A Hell Of A Lot Better Than Being Home. I Miss The Competition, Not So Much Titles. I Just Want To Work My Way From The Bottom, I Know Their Are Plenty Of Good Talent Here. To Me, Everyone Will Always Be Good, Unless You Take On The King, Because This Is My Ring.*Laughs* I Must Have Been Out To Long, I Ran Out Of Stuff To Say, Thats A First. Let Me Just End On This Note: For Anyone In The Ring With Me, Better Bring Everything You Got. I'm More Focused Than I've Ever Been & Im Ready To Take My Place As King Of CWF.*Drops The Mic*

*Walks Up The Ramp, Slapping Hands"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

CWF news:

for the upcoming show another match has been added as Mark Mayhem face Rye Payne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 MackRobinson

Name:
Mack Robinson

Nickname:
"The Natural"

Nickname Placement:
Prefix

Weight:
223 lbs.

Height:
6'1''

Billed From:
Atlanta, Georgia

Most-Used Lines:
"My ability... is just Natural."

Signature Weapon:
Chair

Basic Moves:
- Armbar
- Enziguri
- Crossface (Crippler Crossface)
- Swinging Neckbreaker
- Stunner
- Sweet Chin Music
- Camel Clutch
- Ankle Lock

Signature Moves:
- Wrestling's Hero Slam
- Sharpshooter
- Figure 4 Leg Lock

Finishers:
- MMM aka Mack's Marvelous Moonsault (Star Ship Pain)
- Robinson Render (Twist of Hate)

Entrance Attire:
- Shades (sometimes)
- Hoodie that on the front says Mack and below it says Robinson and on the back says The Natural
- Wrestling trunks that on the back says Robinson
- Silver wrestling boots
- Knee pads (sometimes will be silver, sometimes will be white, sometimes will be black)

Ring Attire:
- Silver wrestling boots
- Knee pads (sometimes will be silver, sometimes will be white, sometimes will be black)

Pic Base:
Curt Hawkins (from a few years ago with no facial hair)

Favourite Match:
Hardcore -- No Holds Barred -- Steel Cage -- Hell in a Cell -- Ladder -- I Quit

Detailed Gimmick:
He's a cocky and arrogant wrestler who has been training in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia for 8 years since he was the age of 19 dreaming of one day becoming a world champion in a big company that aired on television. He started participating in wrestling camps with Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Dean Malenko, Kurt Angle, and others. Then at the age of 22 he began to wrestle at independent shows to gain experience. He won championships in the 3 independent companies he wrestled in. He likes to get on other wrestlers' and management's nerves as he can be a comedian sometimes.

Wrestling Style:
A combination of submission, highfly, grounding, technical

Face/Tweener/Heel:
Heel

Entrance Music:
Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest

Championship History:
3x World Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) AWW World Heavyweight Champion x2
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) GCW World Heavyweight Champion x1

4x Mid-Card Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Eastern Coast Champion x1
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Intercontinental Champion x1
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) Legends Champion x2
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

King LeBron James wrote:

Name:
Mack Robinson

Nickname:
"The Natural"

Nickname Placement:
Prefix

Weight:
223 lbs.

Height:
6'1''

Billed From:
Atlanta, Georgia

Most-Used Lines:
"My ability... is just Natural."

Signature Weapon:
Chair

Basic Moves:
- Armbar
- Enziguri
- Crossface (Crippler Crossface)
- Swinging Neckbreaker
- Stunner
- Sweet Chin Music
- Camel Clutch
- Ankle Lock

Signature Moves:
- Wrestling's Hero Slam
- Sharpshooter
- Figure 4 Leg Lock

Finishers:
- MMM aka Mack's Marvelous Moonsault (Star Ship Pain)
- Robinson Render (Twist of Hate)

Entrance Attire:
- Shades (sometimes)
- Hoodie that on the front says Mack and below it says Robinson and on the back says The Natural
- Silver wrestling boots

Ring Attire:
- Silver wrestling boots

Pic Base:
Curt Hawkins (from a few years ago with no facial hair)

Favourite Match:
Hardcore -- No Holds Barred -- Steel Cage -- Hell in a Cell -- Ladder -- I Quit

Detailed Gimmick:
He's a cocky and arrogant wrestler who has been training in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia for 8 years since he was the age of 19 dreaming of one day becoming a world champion in a big company that aired on television. He started participating in wrestling camps with Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Dean Malenko, Kurt Angle, and others. Then at the age of 22 he began to wrestle at independent shows to gain experience. He won championships in the 3 independent companies he wrestled in. He likes to get on other wrestlers' and management's nerves as he can be a comedian sometimes.

Wrestling Style:
A combination of submission, highfly, grounding, technical

Face/Tweener/Heel:
Heel

Entrance Music:
Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest

Championship History:
3x World Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) AWW World Heavyweight Champion x2
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) GCW World Heavyweight Champion x1

4x Mid-Card Champion
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Eastern Coast Champion x1
- AWW (stands for Atlanta World Wrestling) Intercontinental Champion x1
- GCW (stands for Georgia Championship Wrestling) Legends Champion x2

accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWF Arena for the first time in his career in his Robinson Hoodie, shades, and his wrestling attire, as he has a smirk on his face thinking about making a big statement here in CWF as he enters the CWF Building and heads down the hallways, looking for management-
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:14 pm

King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWF Arena for the first time in his career in his Robinson Hoodie, shades, and his wrestling attire, as he has a smirk on his face thinking about making a big statement here in CWF as he enters the CWF Building and heads down the hallways, looking for management-

Dan Maskell is in his office
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches a door that says 'Dan Maskell' on it and knocks on the door calmly and waits for a response-
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches a door that says 'Dan Maskell' on it and knocks on the door calmly and waits for a response-
Dan: [shouts] enter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

Dan: [shouts] enter
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -turns the knob and pushes the door open and then shuts the door and walks over to Dan Maskell's desk and looks down at him and holds his hand out, offering a handshake-

"Hello. I'm "The Natural" Mack Robinson, your newest addition to the CWF Roster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict Wrestling Federation
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next