The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Conflict Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+11
Bleed Green
Rye Wilson: King's Back
LegendOfCasey
bob2
Michael
JD
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
BEAST MODE
Sam
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:23 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 MackRobinson

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWF Arena for the first time in his career in his Robinson Hoodie, shades, and his wrestling attire, as he has a smirk on his face thinking about making a big statement here in CWF as he enters the CWF Building and heads down the hallways, looking for management-

Dan Maskell is in his office
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches a door that says 'Dan Maskell' on it and knocks on the door calmly and waits for a response-
Dan: [shouts] enter
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -turns the knob and pushes the door open and then shuts the door and walks over to Dan Maskell's desk and looks down at him and holds his hand out, offering a handshake-

"Hello. I'm "The Natural" Mack Robinson, your newest addition to the CWF Roster."

[Dan shakes his hand]

Dan: OK nice to meet you so what is it you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the CWF Arena for the first time in his career in his Robinson Hoodie, shades, and his wrestling attire, as he has a smirk on his face thinking about making a big statement here in CWF as he enters the CWF Building and heads down the hallways, looking for management-

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches a door that says 'Dan Maskell' on it and knocks on the door calmly and waits for a response-
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -turns the knob and pushes the door open and then shuts the door and walks over to Dan Maskell's desk and looks down at him and holds his hand out, offering a handshake-

"Hello. I'm "The Natural" Mack Robinson, your newest addition to the CWF Roster."

[Dan shakes his hand]

"The Natural" Mack Robinson

"Not much, really. Just wanted to introduce myself. I would be happy to represent CWF sometime in the nearby future as a champion of some sort. I wanted to know when my debut here in CWF is. Because I want to make a big splash soon and want to become champion real, real soon to add to my resume. I am a 3-time World Champion, just for the record. So I have what it takes to be champ."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:32 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

[Dan shakes his hand]

"Not much, really. Just wanted to introduce myself. I would be happy to represent CWF sometime in the nearby future as a champion of some sort. I wanted to know when my debut here in CWF is. Because I want to make a big splash soon and want to become champion real, real soon to add to my resume. I am a 3-time World Champion, just for the record. So I have what it takes to be champ."

Dan: OK, well I tell you what I will book you for this week and I will get a first hand evaluation on how good you are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

[Dan shakes his hand]

Dan: OK, well I tell you what I will book you for this week and I will get a first hand evaluation on how good you are?

"Alright.. Do you mind me asking who my opponett's going to be so I can watch tapes and prepare for what I am facing this upcoming week?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

[Dan shakes his hand]

"Alright.. Do you mind me asking who my opponett's going to be so I can watch tapes and prepare for what I am facing this upcoming week?"

Dan: his name is Gargoyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
Shade wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:

[Dan shakes his hand]

Dan: his name is Gargoyle
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -nods his head-

"Alright. I can take him. Thanks, man. You have a good day!"

-he heads towards the door as he opens the door and steps out of Dan Maskell's office and shuts the door and heads to his locker room to take off his hoodie and shades to wrestle in the practice ring-
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

"The King"Rye Payne Arrives, Slapping Hands Of The CWF Fans
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
*Phil Brilliance arrives at the arena, still bragging about his house show win to anybody that is willing to listen*
-Sean Johnson is walking around the arena,smoking a cigarrette,in a good mood,when he sees Brilliance bragging to everyone that he won-

Sean Johnson:A bit excited?

Phil Brilliance: Didn't you see what I did out there the other night? This is a call for a celebration. Care to join me?
-Sean Johnson takes out from his pocket a cigarrette,he burns it and gives it to Brilliance-

Sean Johnson:Do you want some?

Phil Brilliance: Sure!
-Sean Johnson puts the cigarrette into Brilliance's mouth-

Sean Johnson:Just feel it...

Phil Brilliance: *takes a drag* That is nice man! So you coming back to my locker room for drinks or what. I've already got the female entertainment sorted.

-Before Johnson can reply,something hits his head,as he turns in his bad mood,and starts to act like a heel,and he pushes Brilliance into a wall-

Sean Johnson:Wow,do you think I want to party with you?A wrestler that just suck and celebrates and get horny only because he won a match?Keep dreaming,and if you want,I can get you a shinebox!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in the practice ring in his wrestling gear, fighting 2 jobbers, and dominating, preparing for his CWF Debut against Gargoyle and thinking about bringing in a 3rd jobber-
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -is in the practice ring in his wrestling gear, fighting 2 jobbers, and dominating, preparing for his CWF Debut against Gargoyle and thinking about bringing in a 3rd jobber-

You get my message?
Back to top Go down
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
Jobber
Jobber
John (Phenonemal Aussie)

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 am

(Hunter J knocks on the GM door.)

(Kevin Evans is somewhere)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:07 am

John (Phenonemal Aussie) wrote:
(Hunter J knocks on the GM door.)

(Kevin Evans is somewhere)

Dan on hearing the knock sighs

Dan: come in
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 am

-Sean Johnson is walking around the arena,smoking some cigarrette,in bad mood-
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:26 pm

JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
*Phil Brilliance arrives at the arena, still bragging about his house show win to anybody that is willing to listen*
-Sean Johnson is walking around the arena,smoking a cigarrette,in a good mood,when he sees Brilliance bragging to everyone that he won-

Phil Brilliance: Didn't you see what I did out there the other night? This is a call for a celebration. Care to join me?
-Sean Johnson takes out from his pocket a cigarrette,he burns it and gives it to Brilliance-

Phil Brilliance: *takes a drag* That is nice man! So you coming back to my locker room for drinks or what. I've already got the female entertainment sorted.

-Before Johnson can reply,something hits his head,as he turns in his bad mood,and starts to act like a heel,and he pushes Brilliance into a wall-

Sean Johnson:Wow,do you think I want to party with you?A wrestler that just suck and celebrates and get horny only because he won a match?Keep dreaming,and if you want,I can get you a shinebox!

*Phil Brilliance changes from party mood to his angry mood*

Phil Brilliance: You better watch it Steve. Or else you're gonna find yourself on the wrong side of a pedigree courtesy of me. Now normally I would challenge you to a match, but quite frankly I have plans to become World Champion here in CWF and don't have time to waste on lower card talent like yourself, so step aside.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:
JD wrote:
Newsid wrote:

*Phil Brilliance changes from party mood to his angry mood*

Phil Brilliance: You better watch it Steve. Or else you're gonna find yourself on the wrong side of a pedigree courtesy of me. Now normally I would challenge you to a match, but quite frankly I have plans to become World Champion here in CWF and don't have time to waste on lower card talent like yourself, so step aside.
Sean Johnson:Wow,me low talent?See who's talking!Just because you won only ONE match,you say you're going for the World Championship?Man,you're more funny than Chuck Norris,and as what I see on your face,you are soo scared,right now you're touching your pu$sy till it gets wet for you beeing scared,but you know what?If you want to be the World Champion,you gotta be a man.

-Johnson takes from his pocket a razor,he cuts a part of his hand and it starts to bleed,Johnson licks it and then spits into Brilliance's face-

Sean Johnson:THAT'S how a man smells,taste it and you'll learn more.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 pm

What day are the weekly shows? I forget lol
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Newsid wrote:

tuesday
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm

OFF Do Casey and Mark have matches tomorrow if so I shall do some promos
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Matches for tomorrow
Tournament matches
Derek Bronson vs Tiger Boy
Jack James vs Jake Lyndon
Kevin Evans vs Sean Johnson

also in other matches
Hunter J will face Mr iMPACT
Phil Brilliance will face The King
Craig Owens will debut against Anthony Johnson
Mark Mayhem will face Rye Payne
Mack Robinson will face Gargoyle
Casey Anomaly vs Alistair Black
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm

How Do I Post Banners & I Forgot I Have A Banner With A Different Name, So Change Rye Payne To Rye Wilson
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Casey Anomaly looks at the match card and sees a name he had never seen before and shrugs thinking it's just a jobber management is sending him for a warm up before he actually starts in CWF

Mark Mayhem receives word that he is facing Rye Wilson tomorrow night and he begins to laugh and knows, even though he's new to the business, that Rye is one of the worst competitors known to the world of professional wrestling so it will be an easy win for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Question, what day our weekly shows?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Shade wrote:
Newsid wrote:

tuesday
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

King LeBron James wrote:
Question, what day our weekly shows?
Do you know to read?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, JD. And I see its Tuesday. Thank you for your guidance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict Wrestling Federation    Conflict Wrestling Federation  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict Wrestling Federation
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next