The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* Empty
PostSubject: TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*   TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* Mem2
TNA officials are currently finalizing plans to bring back The Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Sting, Samoa Joe and other members. Officials would like for Booker T or Scott Steiner to return but nothing is a lock on either of them yet. AJ Styles and other stars are also being discussed to join the group.

The Mafia will be returning to feud with Immortal as the top babyface group in TNA. One of the main reasons they’re being brought back is because Spike TV requested it. The Main Event Mafia brought some of iMPACT’s highest rated segments when they were around.

With the return of the group, all signs point to Kevin Nash re-signing with the company. However, if he doesn’t re-sign, TNA officials aren’t worried about having to replace him in the group.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*   TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Well Steiner's in, he saved Kurt Angle from Immortal at one of the tapings.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*   TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm

[i]I'm actually quite happy about this. It may give me reason to watch TNA again.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*   TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Kevin Nash tweeted the following, trying to deny that he will be part of the new 'THEY' storyline - "Not going back to tna. I'm retired. Wasn't it leaked from tna office that I signed a month ago and I wasn't?"

If he ends up part of the "They" angle, it will say a lot about how seriously to take his tweets.

He also tweeted "I'll be at HBK's hof, if I'm not shooting a film in Costa Rica for 2 months. If I'm at the hof, I'll be at Mania. Check @DavidHerro for info."

^ ^ ^ I got this from a e-mail I get daily. So, no M.E.M for him. I could see, them going with:

Angle, Scott, Sting (maybe), Samoa Joe and AJ Styles.

M.E.M would be the anti-Immortal, and try to disband the group. I would see AJ Styles ditching Immortal, and possibley convincing Fortune to ditch aswell. Although, I can't see Fortune and M.E.M teaming, I could see them trying to take out Immortal, together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*   TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER* Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA:Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA *SPOILER*
Page 1 of 1