The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*

Go down 
+11
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sean
.mop is dead.
Sam
Kyle
Y2JMattitude
Ethan
Jericho
White guy
TJ
SP
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* Empty
PostSubject: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"WOLF PACK IN THE HOUSE!"

MONDAY NIGHT ON RAW ... BIG SEXY ... KEVIN NASH ... IS GOING ... TO BE .... REVEALED AS ... THE RAW GM!

PROF: http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b87V9
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. It would have been better if Nash hadn't appeared at the Rumble, as the element of surprise is taken away a little.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

So then WWE officially owns TNA? Cause as we know Hogan's lips are never to far from Nash's backside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:44 pm

That'll be bull-sh*t.. The fans wont believe it because when this thing originated, Kevin Nash was WRESTLING in TNA.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm

King Del Rio wrote:
That'll be bull-sh*t.. The fans wont believe it because when this thing originated, Kevin Nash was WRESTLING in TNA.

are you freaking stupid? Maybe if you would have read the link I put out, you would have read that Vince McMahon payed Nash to stay in TNA until the storyline would be able to be revealed, that way, nobody could spoil the storyline. But, now that they are announcing it on RAW, They donnt give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

WWE won't recognize TNA, sounds bogus to me
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm

OH! HELL NO!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Vince returns tonight, to announce it!
Back to top Go down
Y2JMattitude
Jobber
Jobber
Y2JMattitude

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

What? No way!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Jobber
Jobber
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 am

This is obviously bogus, as the RAW General Manager wasn't even addressed by Vince McMahon in the least.

To be honest, my personal perspective is that it's more than obvious it's Michael Cole, because they really have no one else to be the GM. And he has enough heat on him just because he's three feet deep in Miz's **** to pull it off.

Seeing that there are a lot of announcers being used on television now, replacing Cole on commentary wouldn't be too much of an endeavor by RAW.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

So I got an email from the bleachers, and appearntly, WWE scrapped the idea, after Nash stated that he was unsure of his situation. [I sadly deleted the email, or I would post it.] The bleachers said they were sorry for the false report, and will get to the bottom of it asap.

@ Kyle -- can't be Cole. Its a great guess, but they wouldn't make him be on commentary, and answer the gm if he was the gm.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am

I'd just like them to reveal who it is already
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 pm

The thing is that, the reason the GM orignally decided to remain "Anynomus" is becuase he was afraid of attack from Nexus. So having it be someone like HHH or Kevin Nash would not make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

In all honesty, I could care less who the selected person is. For the fact, WWE would turn it into something less amusing than what you would've expected anyway.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 am

C'Mere boysss, my Irish senses are tingling.

I think it's just a ruse by WWE that they will keep up for as long as it takes to find RAW a great GM. Then like whoever can just pop out and be like "hey guys it was me emailing cole" and everyone will be like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GM!

I can feel it in my balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Lol, Adam. You're probably right. But I think it is coming sooner or later, as it'd be good to reveal it right before WrestleMania, while we are all traveling on the road to Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

For those of you saying that it couldn't be Nash because he was still in TNA when the story originated, I'm 100% sure that when creative began this storyline they didn't have a clue who the GM would be so they just bided their time until someone they thought would do a good job came along. And that person isn't Kevin Nash by the way, he would be better on commentary. I've said from day one that the anonymous GM would be Michael Cole and I still believe that would be the best idea. Although tbh it would have worked even better if Cole was somehow involved with Nexus as well, but that went down the toilet when Punk was revealed to be their leader.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I have a feeling that the GM won't be revealed until Wrestlemania so it is still anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 pm

кαяℓ (fσυи∂єя σf тωιѕв) wrote:
I have a feeling that the GM won't be revealed until Wrestlemania so it is still anybody's guess.

It certainly is, although we seem to have been guessing forever!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Newsid wrote:

Yea it is getting kinda old. If I had to guess, I would say either Steph or Trips.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Newsid wrote:

Yea it is getting kinda old. If I had to guess, I would say either Steph or Trips.

The only realistic possibilities are:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Yea but knowing WWE it would probably be someone like:

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

I personally would love it to be Michael Cole but it is a bit too like 2008 with Adamle.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

I personally would love it to be Michael Cole but it is a bit too like 2008 with Adamle.

I think Vickie and Teddy are fine where they are on Smackdown, one of them would have to be "storyline fired" from SD! for that to happen. I think Jericho would prefer to wrestle than be stuck as GM. As far as Cole goes I think with his new heel persona he could make a great GM although it could get confusing/annoying if he was on commentary as well.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

I think Vickie and Teddy are fine where they are on Smackdown, one of them would have to be "storyline fired" from SD! for that to happen. I think Jericho would prefer to wrestle than be stuck as GM. As far as Cole goes I think with his new heel persona he could make a great GM although it could get confusing/annoying if he was on commentary as well.

Yea and I don't really care for Teddy. Someone I would like to see as GM would be King but I highly doubt that, especially since he is the best commentator in WWE right now.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

Yea and I don't really care for Teddy. Someone I would like to see as GM would be King but I highly doubt that, especially since he is the best commentator in WWE right now.

I'm not Teddy's biggest fan either, i'm surprised he's been around for so long. If memory serves me correctly he became GM in 2004, thats a hell of a long time for someone who is mediocre at the best of times. Smackdown has always had poor GM's though, Steph, Kurt Angle, Heyman was disappointing as well, the list goes on. Can't really see King being GM like you said. I've always felt like Eric Bischoff set the bar for WWE GM's; He was a good heel GM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next