The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*

Go down 
+11
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Sean
.mop is dead.
Sam
Kyle
Y2JMattitude
Ethan
Jericho
White guy
TJ
SP
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Newsid wrote:
кαяℓ (fσυи∂єя σf тωιѕв) wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
I have a feeling that the GM won't be revealed until Wrestlemania so it is still anybody's guess.

It certainly is, although we seem to have been guessing forever!

Yea it is getting kinda old. If I had to guess, I would say either Steph or Trips.

The only realistic possibilities are:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Yea but knowing WWE it would probably be someone like:

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

I personally would love it to be Michael Cole but it is a bit too like 2008 with Adamle.

I think Vickie and Teddy are fine where they are on Smackdown, one of them would have to be "storyline fired" from SD! for that to happen. I think Jericho would prefer to wrestle than be stuck as GM. As far as Cole goes I think with his new heel persona he could make a great GM although it could get confusing/annoying if he was on commentary as well.

Yea and I don't really care for Teddy. Someone I would like to see as GM would be King but I highly doubt that, especially since he is the best commentator in WWE right now.

I'm not Teddy's biggest fan either, i'm surprised he's been around for so long. If memory serves me correctly he became GM in 2004, thats a hell of a long time for someone who is mediocre at the best of times. Smackdown has always had poor GM's though, Steph, Kurt Angle, Heyman was disappointing as well, the list goes on. Can't really see King being GM like you said. I've always felt like Eric Bischoff set the bar for WWE GM's; He was a good heel GM.

Yea Bischoff was by far the greatest GM in WWE. You want to know who would be a good GM? Booker T!
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
I have a feeling that the GM won't be revealed until Wrestlemania so it is still anybody's guess.

Yea it is getting kinda old. If I had to guess, I would say either Steph or Trips.

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

I personally would love it to be Michael Cole but it is a bit too like 2008 with Adamle.

I think Vickie and Teddy are fine where they are on Smackdown, one of them would have to be "storyline fired" from SD! for that to happen. I think Jericho would prefer to wrestle than be stuck as GM. As far as Cole goes I think with his new heel persona he could make a great GM although it could get confusing/annoying if he was on commentary as well.

Yea and I don't really care for Teddy. Someone I would like to see as GM would be King but I highly doubt that, especially since he is the best commentator in WWE right now.

I'm not Teddy's biggest fan either, i'm surprised he's been around for so long. If memory serves me correctly he became GM in 2004, thats a hell of a long time for someone who is mediocre at the best of times. Smackdown has always had poor GM's though, Steph, Kurt Angle, Heyman was disappointing as well, the list goes on. Can't really see King being GM like you said. I've always felt like Eric Bischoff set the bar for WWE GM's; He was a good heel GM.

Yea Bischoff was by far the greatest GM in WWE. You want to know who would be a good GM? Booker T!

Yeah possibly. So far he's annoyed me on commentary, his voice becomes a bit too much after a while!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

Yeah possibly. So far he's annoyed me on commentary, his voice becomes a bit too much after a while!

He just doesn't have the voice for commentary.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Newsid wrote:

Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Kevin Nash
Michael Cole
Shawn Michaels

Vickie Guerrero
Theodore Long
Chris Jercho

The list goes on.

He just doesn't have the voice for commentary.

If TNA ever had a brand extension (which I highly doubt they will in the near future) then they could potentially have Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair as GM's which would actually be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Dannman

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

I think it would be steve austin he will turn heel tonight
or after all was jbl suppose to be the special referee till austin show up....
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 pm

God wrote:
C'Mere boysss, my Irish senses are tingling.

I think it's just a ruse by WWE that they will keep up for as long as it takes to find RAW a great GM. Then like whoever can just pop out and be like "hey guys it was me emailing cole" and everyone will be like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GM!

I can feel it in my balls.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 am

Lol you guys all know this is a fake website made right? It like pokes fun of news and makes there own twist on it. Like they said The Rock wasnt commng to Wrestlemania so they said Vince called up Justin Bieber to contact him about hosting Justin Bieber... But we all know how he would leave the building.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 am

It's Michael cole..nuff said!
Back to top Go down
geebz

PostSubject: raw manager   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:11 am

No doubt!!!!!!!! RAW MANAGER IS NONE OTHER THAN......................... MICK FOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Zack Ryder for GM!
Back to top Go down
Super

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

you do realize dat the bleacher report is a blogging site, and anyone can write anything right? who are you gonna cite next? Wikipedia? What if i make a blog saying that hornswoggle has been revealed to be pistachio flavored ice cream, will you break that news too?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

yeap XD
Back to top Go down
Super

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Well good, cuz i would want you to.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Very Happy i know!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

God wrote:
God wrote:
C'Mere boysss, my Irish senses are tingling.

I think it's just a ruse by WWE that they will keep up for as long as it takes to find RAW a great GM. Then like whoever can just pop out and be like "hey guys it was me emailing cole" and everyone will be like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GM!

I can feel it in my balls.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It should appear my Irish ball-sensing was correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*   *SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILER* RAW GENERAL MANAGER REVEALED! *SPOILER*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2