The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!

Go down 
+3
JD
Jericho
BEAST MODE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! Empty
PostSubject: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

On 3.3.11 Impact Sting returns and defeats Jeff Hardy to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 am

Yep, TNA Heavyweight Championship is like a bong at a party.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

3rd title change in 2011 alone!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 am

Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Exactly, Carter needs to wake up and smell the coffee and start looking for a new head booker who still has half an idea
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Exactly, Carter needs to wake up and smell the coffee and start looking for a new head booker who still has half an idea

Such as?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:34 am

Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Such as?

I dunno lol. That's not my job. They missed out big time with Heymen and now they need to try and fix it.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Such as?

I dunno lol. That's not my job. They missed out big time with Heymen and now they need to try and fix it.

Yeah although I can understand sort of why Dixie didn't go through with the Heyman deal. It would cost too much to bring him in, get rid of Hogan, Russo, Bischoff, Flair etc. TNA would be deeper in the red. Although the actual product would have been free of nonsense angles and crazy booking.

My hope is that Heyman will come in at the end of this year when Bischoff and Hogan's contract expire. Sapolsky and Mantell to join him as well would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 am

Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Such as?

Yeah although I can understand sort of why Dixie didn't go through with the Heyman deal. It would cost too much to bring him in, get rid of Hogan, Russo, Bischoff, Flair etc. TNA would be deeper in the red. Although the actual product would have been free of nonsense angles and crazy booking.

My hope is that Heyman will come in at the end of this year when Bischoff and Hogan's contract expire. Sapolsky and Mantell to join him as well would be amazing.

Heyman was set to come i before Flair/Hogan/Bischoff etc I do believe. But Dixie turned it down because he eventually wanted to get rid of people past their prime and guys who were just taking up space and build a future around the young guys, but she didn't want her friends to be out of work ...

So she went after Hogan instead. Then tried to offer him the same deal he was asking for months later and, well that ship had already sailed lol
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Such as?

Heyman was set to come i before Flair/Hogan/Bischoff etc I do believe. But Dixie turned it down because he eventually wanted to get rid of people past their prime and guys who were just taking up space and build a future around the young guys, but she didn't want her friends to be out of work ...

So she went after Hogan instead. Then tried to offer him the same deal he was asking for months later and, well that ship had already sailed lol

Yeah Heyman said keep one legend and get rid of the rest of the old guys. I'd presume if he'd came in he would have kept Sting.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 am

Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Such as?

Yeah Heyman said keep one legend and get rid of the rest of the old guys. I'd presume if he'd came in he would have kept Sting.

Sting needs to step away imo
I mean, another world title run lol.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

It was never a spoiler...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:58 am

They should've kept the belt with Anderson... Idiots!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

Ikr, Sammy??? Anderson's the real deal..

They should let fellow The Universe Member Benjamin O'Blivion be their head booker.. His TAW BTB on another site is epic.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

might aswell make Lacey Von Erich Champion next
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Hang on, it's too easy to bash TNA. Lets look at WWE the "number one" promotion;

WHC

Edge
Ziggler
Edge

3 REIGNS AS WELL JUST SAYIN'.

--------

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 pm

God wrote:
Hang on, it's too easy to bash TNA. Lets look at WWE the "number one" promotion;

WHC

Edge
Ziggler
Edge

--------

I am not going to judge TNA on that aspect (especially seeing as I had two title changes in one night in TWISB Razz) but you must admit that the booking in general for TNA is on an all time low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

God wrote:

WHC

Edge
Ziggler
Edge

--------

Not exactly. TNA has had four superstars hold the title; Hardy twice, Anderson once, and Sting one (Hardy was champ heading into the new year.) But counting Ziggler's two minute title run as a "reign" is a stretch.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Jarrett wrote:
God wrote:

WHC

Edge
Ziggler
Edge

--------

Not exactly. TNA has had four superstars hold the title; Hardy twice, Anderson once, and Sting one (Hardy was champ heading into the new year.) But counting Ziggler's two minute title run as a "reign" is a stretch.

The fact that angle was done is a stretch. It's officially being counted as a reigns stupid booking from WWE. Ziggler has tons of potential.

@Karl I'd disagree. Immortal-Fortune is fascinating. That's what's keeping the show together, and I'm enjoying the booking of TNA. Majority of last year was an all-time low in terms of TNA booking however this year business has picked up quite a bit. I'm not talking about ratings or anything, but to a hardcore TNA fan [I'm one of the constant 1.1 TNA draws] they're doing a good job at keeping me satisfied which is more important than ratings are WWE at the moment. They need to do a few things before the ratings can even rise, I'd hazard a guess that Hogan and Bischoff need to outta there for these things to happen [Live, on the road etc.] and then they can turn to ratings increase. For know as a regular TNA fan, I'm enjoying the shows, are as the rest of the 1.1 and that's what's the main thing for now is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

God wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
God wrote:

WHC

Edge
Ziggler
Edge

--------

The fact that angle was done is a stretch. It's officially being counted as a reigns stupid booking from WWE. Ziggler has tons of potential.

@Karl I'd disagree. Immortal-Fortune is fascinating. That's what's keeping the show together, and I'm enjoying the booking of TNA. Majority of last year was an all-time low in terms of TNA booking however this year business has picked up quite a bit. I'm not talking about ratings or anything, but to a hardcore TNA fan [I'm one of the constant 1.1 TNA draws] they're doing a good job at keeping me satisfied which is more important than ratings are WWE at the moment. They need to do a few things before the ratings can even rise, I'd hazard a guess that Hogan and Bischoff need to outta there for these things to happen [Live, on the road etc.] and then they can turn to ratings increase. For know as a regular TNA fan, I'm enjoying the shows, are as the rest of the 1.1 and that's what's the main thing for now is.
I'm not saying it wasn't an official reign, I'm saying it wasn't enough for one to complain the title keeps changing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!   *HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

*HUGE HUGE TNA SPOILERS* !!!
Page 1 of 1