The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:24 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 Scorpio_zps48a79cc2

Scorpio paces around backstage with a serious stare in his eyes as the days grows closer to Apocalypse.
Omega walks out of the gym and starts walking towards catering, when he sees Scorpio walking toward him. He shakes his head and keeps walking, ready for Scorpio to say pretty much anything to him.

Scorpio stops in his tracks as a sly evil smirk comes across his face.

SCORPIO --- "I'm glad we finally had our match Omega now people are silenced on the issue they should have already known the answer to, Scorpio is the better of the two when it comes to me and you."
Omega just stares at Scorpio, not in his usual mood.

"Better, maybe, with a steel chair in hand. For one night."

Scorpio only smirks as he stares at Omega.

SCORPIO --- "The record book only tells a one sided story and is in my favor. I apologize I had to make you lose your mind in defeat but I had to do what I had to do. Prove a point and prove how lethal the scorpions venom truly is."
Omega just leans back into the wall and looks over at Scorpio.

"You didn't just make me lose my mind. You unleashed that beast inside me that I had caged up deep down in my short absence from IWA. Luckily for you, I can control it now, pick and choose when to let that Omega out. But next time we meet in that ring, luck won't be on your side again."

Scorpio slightly snickers before having a big arrogant evil grin come on his face.

SCORPIO --- "Bring the beast to fall to the scorpions sting if you feel the need too... but for now I am to worried about taking care of Slade Williams but if you have an issue... you'll become an issue."
Omega looks up at the ceiling as Scorpio talks, not really paying much attention to what he's saying.

"Believe me, Slade Williams is only a very minor threat to you compared to what that beast is. You can easily push Slade to the side and finish him off. But when you push him over, I'll be there to do the same to you. You're mind can't figure this out, it's too twisted to figure it out. You have no idea what you let out."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

Scorpio paces around backstage with a serious stare in his eyes as the days grows closer to Apocalypse.
Omega walks out of the gym and starts walking towards catering, when he sees Scorpio walking toward him. He shakes his head and keeps walking, ready for Scorpio to say pretty much anything to him.

SCORPIO --- "I'm glad we finally had our match Omega now people are silenced on the issue they should have already known the answer to, Scorpio is the better of the two when it comes to me and you."

SCORPIO --- "The record book only tells a one sided story and is in my favor. I apologize I had to make you lose your mind in defeat but I had to do what I had to do. Prove a point and prove how lethal the scorpions venom truly is."

"You didn't just make me lose my mind. You unleashed that beast inside me that I had caged up deep down in my short absence from IWA. Luckily for you, I can control it now, pick and choose when to let that Omega out. But next time we meet in that ring, luck won't be on your side again."

Scorpio slightly snickers before having a big arrogant evil grin come on his face.

SCORPIO --- "Bring the beast to fall to the scorpions sting if you feel the need too... but for now I am to worried about taking care of Slade Williams but if you have an issue... you'll become an issue."
Omega looks up at the ceiling as Scorpio talks, not really paying much attention to what he's saying.

"Believe me, Slade Williams is only a very minor threat to you compared to what that beast is. You can easily push Slade to the side and finish him off. But when you push him over, I'll be there to do the same to you. You're mind can't figure this out, it's too twisted to figure it out. You have no idea what you let out."

Scorpio snickers once again before smirking at Omega.

SCORPIO --- "It isn't wise to question another mans intelligence and truth be told I know exactly what you are and what you are capable of... I am simply not afraid of the typical ferocious beast... I don't believe in the scary unstoppable beast, I don't even believe in David versus Goliath! I just know who I am and what I am capable of."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Bleed Green wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

Scorpio snickers once again before smirking at Omega.

SCORPIO --- "It isn't wise to question another mans intelligence and truth be told I know exactly what you are and what you are capable of... I am simply not afraid of the typical ferocious beast... I don't believe in the scary unstoppable beast, I don't even believe in David versus Goliath! I just know who I am and what I am capable of."
Omega stands back upright as he stands in front of Scorpio, still staring at him.

"No Scorpio, you don't know what I'm capable of. You may have seen me at my best before, but you've never experienced it first hand. I don't exactly give it my all unless the match truly means something for me. A few points in a little tourney don't matter to me. I know I'll be champion one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 pm

The lights in the arena go dark and the crowd erupts into a massive amount of pops!

The theme of the ECWW Starlet's Champion hits!  The fans erupt as a spotlight emerges onto the stage and out into the light walks Stephanie Williams.  She receives a huge pop.  She looks out at the crowd with a look of confidence.  A sick smile is on her face.  As she slowly raises her Title with one hand and points out to the crowd with the other.  She shoulders her Championship and smirks.  Suddenly a wall of fire erupts from the stage!

Nathan Myer's theme hits and another spotlight turns on next to Stephanie, and into the light walks the monster of the Devil's Rejects!  Hell's Titan!  Nathan Myers.  Stephanie turns her head and looks up at Nathan as he slowly looks at her.  She smirks and they both step to the side to allow another space between them.  The crowd begins to chant "Hail!  Hail!  Hail!"  The lights on Stephanie and Nathan then go out and the crowd erupts into massive cheers.

Hail to the King hits!  Fans erupt as crimson red lighting hits the arena and Slade Williams is standing in the space Stephanie and Nathan had just cleared.  The crowd is going nuts.  Slade has an emotionless but very confident look on his face.  He looks over to Nathan and Nathan slowly nods to him.  He then looks to Stephanie and she nods to him.  Slade looks down towards the ring and starts heading down the ramp leading the Devil's Rejects to the ring.  The crowd is going nuts for the Rejects.  As they approach the ring, Slade and Stephanie stop just before the ramp ends.  Nathan continues on and he climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope.  Nathan holds the ropes open and Stephanie heads into the ring.  Nathan and Stephanie look on as Slade is still standing on the outside.  He looks around at the crowd for a moment.  He then slides into the ring.  He gets up to his feet and Stephanie is holding to microphones.  One for herself and one for Slade.  She hands a microphone to him.  The Devil's Rejects look as confident and sinister as ever!  Slade motions for his theme to be cut and it fades off.  The crowd is still chanting "Hail!  Hail!  Hail!"  Slade slowly raises his microphone up to speak, but the crowd continues to cheer.  He lowers his microphone and looks around at the crowd again.  He nods to them and speaks up.

Slade

"That...That right there is why each and every night we come out here and do what we do!"

The crowd lets out another huge pop.

"This Sunday the Apocalypse is coming.  For the first time ever we will witness the Scorpion's Den match!  A match that is no match at all.  It is a fight for survival and supremacy!  Two men will enter and only one will walk out.  The victor...He will be able to claim dominance!  All the riches will come his way.  Men will bestowed in fear when they hear his name!  And the fallen?  The one who falls...Will he ever be the same again?  Scarred for life.  Broken and bloodied!  There are two stories that will be told.  One of the true King, and the other's fallen Kingdom.  MY NAME!  My name will be called as I have my hand raised in victory this Sunday.  I will lay waste to the man who claims he doesn't fear.  I will decimate everything he claims to be.  Scorpio!  Oh Scorpio...This Sunday will be your undoing.  A King never allows his Kingdom to be over thrown.  Study my words carefully.  Because my voice is the last thing you will hear, and my face is the last thing you will see!  As I Slade Williams claim another soul to my collection!  You see this is no longer just a match.  This isn't just for the ratings.  This has become very...Very personal.  You have involved not only me but you have threatened the very thing that I have dedicated my life to!  And most importantly..."

Slade looks at Stephanie and Nathan.

"You have involved my sister and a man that I call a great friend.  The story ends Sunday Scorpio.  It's the final chapter.  You will know the pain that I had suffered.  You will know the fire that had once burned me.  You will be scarred by the guilt of your life.  And you will learn to love the taste of your own blood.  Because I promise you, I'm going to leave you in a pool of it!"

The crowd erupts!  Slade then pauses for a moment.

"9...25...14.  None of you I can promise knows what or why we have mentioned this date.  Well...It is because it is the last time you will ever see the Devil's Rejects out here like this for a while."

The crowd looks shocked as Slade slowly nods his head.

"That's right.  This Sunday at Apocalypse will be our last appearance in ECWW.  We have had quite a journey haven't we?  I remember it like it was yesterday.  The NIWA.  We put our foot in the door and everyone from that very instant everyone knew what was to come.  From the very second we started this journey we gave the word fear a whole new meaning.  We made the ones who were considered to be warriors tremble at the sound of our names!  We made an impact day after day and night after night!  Everyone would say that the Devil's Rejects were going to be huge!  That we would take the world to new heights!  And that we did...We created a whole new world in all of its fine glory didn't we?"

Slade smirks as the crowd lets out a huge pop.  You can almost make out that Slade's eyes are starting to tear up, but he is fighting it off.  

"We know that this isn't the most popular decision, but it is the right decision.  There are new journeys out there!  New conquests that must be branded by the name of the Devil's Rejects!"

Slade pauses and looks down for a moment as a huge "Thank you Slade!" chant starts up.  Stephanie raises her microphone and she looks out at the crowd.

Stephanie Williams

"Time and time again we delivered our messages both verbally and physically.  We have been doing what we love to do day in and day out.  From Slade and I winning the NIWA Golden Contracts to Slade and Nathan winning their first Championship in 3XW.  We have redefined the word war.  Hell...If you would open up the dictionary you would probably find our picture.  It has been two years since we first made our marks.  But in all these days, time has sure flied by with a blink of the eye.  And speaking for myself, my brother, and Nathan...I can assure you that we are going to miss this.  We lived for this.  But there is one saying that people are probably thinking that I am going to tell you is just a false prophecy.  All good things must come to an end eventually right?  No!  Just because this journey is coming to an end, does not mean we will be gone forever.  This is the end for now.  And as many of you have probably said or thought that my heart is black and burns at the depth of Hell...Well I can't say you are wrong."

Stephanie begins to tear up a little and she looks down.  She looks back up and has her signature sick grin on her face as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"This has been the greatest experience of our lives.  Thank you..."

Stephanie drops her microphone and holds her Title up and points to the crowd as the crowd lets out a huge pop for her.  She still looks very emotional.  Slade walks up beside his sister and puts his hand on her shoulder.  They talk among themselves for a moment then Slade raises his microphone up.

"Steph is right you know.  We loved this.  We lived for this.  We were meant for this.  But you know something else?  If it wasn't for each and everyone of you we wouldn't be here.  Whether you are sitting at home watching us from a television or sitting here right beside us in this very arena.  The Devil's Rejects became who we are today because of you!  You chose to listen.  You chose to walk with us.  There are no followers in this Kingdom.  WE are all created equal.  We brought to you the reality of tomorrow and turned it into the reality of today because you allowed us to!  You took in our words and made them your own.  You watched us go to war with legends.  You have watched us conquered and create the Kingdom!  This has been the time of our lives.  And from the bottom of my heart...Thank you."

Slade goes to drop his microphone, but Nathan Myers grabs his wrist and doesn't allow him to drop it.  Nathan grabs the microphone.  After all this time Nathan Myers is finally going to speak!

Nathan Myers

"All of my life I hid behind a mask.  But because of everyone who has come to know us, my mask has now become my face, and my face has become my mask.  I was a reject all of my life.  Now I am a Devil's Reject.  Thank...You..."

Nathan gets a huge ovation and a thank you chant.  He hands the microphone off to Slade.

"This Sunday...We will leave our everlasting marks.  This Sunday we are canceling the Apocalypse!  Because as far as I am concerned, I am the Apocalypse and I will not allow this world that we have built to crumble right before our very eyes!  Scorpio.  I'm going to give you everything that I got.  There is no defeating the One Whom the Devil Fears!  Just remember this is MY world!  And you are just living in it...Hail...To the...KING!"

Slade drops his microphone as his theme hits!  Slade and Stephanie embrace in a hug for a moment.  The Devil's Rejects stand in the ring full of confidence.  Slade heads to all four corners of the ring and climbs up to the top rope and celebrates with the audience.  Stephanie does the same.  Nathan Myers raises his hand and the crowd lets out a massive pop for the Devil's Rejects.  Slade, Stephanie, and Nathan stand side by side by side in the ring.  Stephanie takes a bow and the lights go out!  As they come back on the Devil's Rejects have vanished.  But not for good.  A "Thank You Rejects!" chant pours from the crowd as cameras fade away.

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 2014REjects_zps31537bc2

Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:04 pm

DT Weymes is trying to have a conversation with the kangaroo Harry Jones allegedly violated so to get an insight into his state of mind before his match on Sunday. He sits with a notepad writing shit down.

"And where did Mr. Jones touch you?"

The kangaroo doesn't respond, probably because he's a kangaroo but we can't really know for sure. DT nods his head.

"I see."

DT writes something down about being too traumatized to speak.

"I will avenge you."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:02 pm

@Trenton York I just wanted to take a few moments to thank Slade Williams, Stephanie Williams, and Nathan Myers for everything he has done in this business and thank him for making himself home here in ECWW. There will always be a home here in ECWW for The Devil's Rejects. #ThankYouRejects
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm

TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Harry Jones is seen trudging through the backstage area, disgusted upon hearing the match card for this week's edition of Insanity. Jones can be heard mumbling to himself, "That jackass better watch his back out there. The moment I get a chance to strike, I'll - "

_______ taps Jones on the shoulder! To be continued by anyone.
*Will taps Harry on the shoulder as he takes a sip of Dad's Cream soda*

"'Ello, love."

Harry's face becomes as red as a tomato in a matter of seconds. He animatedly starts waving his fists in the air.

Harry Jones: "WILL-IIIII-AAAMMS!"
*Will shrugs as he throws the slingshot that was in his back pocket away*

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?"

OT: You never fail to make me laugh.

Jones elects to bring the conversation to a more serious level.

Harry Jones: “It’s fitting that such an old, washed up wrestler is trying to reference such an old, washed up cartoon. Coming out of retirement was the worst decision of your life, Will. You'll soon understand what it feels like to grace the ring with God himself. But in the mean time, why don't you mask your inferiority behind another joke?"

OT: <3

*Will blankly stares at Harry for a while*

"Okay. How do you get a nun pregnant?"
*Will is still waiting for an answer to his fucking joke*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 am

TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Harry Jones is seen trudging through the backstage area, disgusted upon hearing the match card for this week's edition of Insanity. Jones can be heard mumbling to himself, "That jackass better watch his back out there. The moment I get a chance to strike, I'll - "

"'Ello, love."

Harry's face becomes as red as a tomato in a matter of seconds. He animatedly starts waving his fists in the air.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Harry Jones: “It’s fitting that such an old, washed up wrestler is trying to reference such an old, washed up cartoon. Coming out of retirement was the worst decision of your life, Will. You'll soon understand what it feels like to grace the ring with God himself. But in the mean time, why don't you mask your inferiority behind another joke?"

Harry Jones: "Fuck off."

Jones begins to walk away from the confrontation, but Williams pursues him and delivers the punchline.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:03 am

Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:

"'Ello, love."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Jones begins to walk away from the confrontation, but Williams pursues him and delivers the punchline.

"You dress her up as an alter boy.", a familiar voice says.

Harry and Will look around, not seeing anyone. Harry is visibly shaken, while Will is semi-erect - they both know who it was.

"Please don't go...", whispers Will under his breath.

There's no answer. Will wipes away a single tear, and Harry doesn't notice because he's too busy not sitting his pants from fear.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:47 am

#nerdmurderer69 wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:
TJ wrote:
Haz wrote:

"'Ello, love."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?"

"You dress her up as an alter boy.", a familiar voice says.

Harry and Will look around, not seeing anyone. Harry is visibly shaken, while Will is semi-erect - they both know who it was.

"Please don't go...", whispers Will under his breath.

There's no answer. Will wipes away a single tear, and Harry doesn't notice because he's too busy not sitting his pants from fear.
*A song starts to play as Will hears the voice*

*The song fades away as there's no response. Will tilts his head down and takes a deep breath before continuing with Harry*

"So...where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:50 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 Insanity_zps7bcb0286

As Insanity comes on to the air the commentators begins to hyped up the go home show to Apocalypse when they are interrupted by the music of Devin Smith as the crowd erupts in boos! Smith comes from the back with a big smirk on his face as he heads around the ring for a microphone before entering the ring and beginning about how tonight he will leave with a shot for the ECWW World Championship! Devin Smith says tonight after he scores a victory, match of the night, and star of the night he sets his shot for the title in stone and no matter who it is he has to face... he is still gonna - KING OF MY WORLD - the crowd erupts in cheers as Neville Ryan's theme music cuts him off. Neville comes out laughing at Devin before heading down the ramp with a big cocky grin on his face before snatching a microphone and joining Devin in the ring. Devin tries to yell at Neville but Neville doesn't stop as he tells Devin to stop up and get the hell out of the ring until later tonight when he whips his ass. Neville promises victory and the ECWW World Championship before Tim Taylor's theme music hits and the crowd erupts in boos! Tim heads up a cocky and confident as ever as he copies the actions of Neville and Devin before him before entering the conversation. He tells them both to quit dreaming because they are looking at the next ECWW World Champion when they are interrupted again by the theme music of Omega!  Omega looks pissed off with microphone in hand as he storms down the ring telling them they better not forget the beast. The man that is actually going to leave as the ECWW World Champion! Neville jokes that he is at the bottom of the standings and Omega tells them that the beast has been awaken and they better watch out. Cue Casey Anomaly, the crowd erupts in cheers at the sound of Casey Anomaly's theme as Casey comes fromt he back mic in hand to tell the other 4 men that tonight's the big night. The Main Event of ECWW's first PPV Apocalypse is set tonight! And boys... your looking at the first ever ECWW World Champion. Casey heads back out leaving the other 4 men to bicker as Insanity goes to commercials.

=========

Singles Match
Drake Whisnant w/ Johnny Starr versus Albino Tanaka w/ Burt Boner

WINNER: Drake Whisnant!

=========

Insanity cuts to backstage as we see the for now teammates but enemies in just a matter of days, Wolfgang Puk and the T.V Champion, Jason Elliot preparing for their upcoming match again their other opponent at Apocalypse, Wayne Tyler Frank and his partner, Billy Malone. You can over hear their conversation as Jason Elliot tells Wolfgang that they got to take this kid What The Fuck out of the picture so then they can put on a spectacular match but with him in the picture he's just gonna get in the way. Wolfgang nods his head to agree as he tells Jason that tonight they go out their and take care of business themselves just like any smart person would do. He tells the champ that to do make good business, you gotta do it own your own. So tonight they will take care of the problem called Wayne Tyler Frank as they both smirk and begin to plot as Insanity takes a commercial break.

=========

Tornado Tag Team Match
Jason Elliot and Wolfgang Puk vs Wayne Tyler Frank and Billy Malone

WINNERS: Jason Elliot and Wolfgang Puk!

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break we see LeBron Carter leading his Nation towards the ring for their upcoming six man tag team match against a bunch of guys in costumes as you see a trembling and obviously afraid for his life, Terry Smith holding a microphone in hand as he approaches LeBron Carter who now has a big smirk on his face as he punks out Terry asking what the hell he wants. He asks the right way for LeBron to answer his question to which LeBron smirks at and tells Terry he might be so dumb after all as he goes on the allow Terry to interview him. Terry asks how LeBron feels after being disqualified from the championship tournament and LeBron chuckles before getting serious real quick backing Terry into a wall. LeBron tells Terry that he doesn't give a damn that he got disqualified and at Apocalypse he is still making his mark when he beats somebody, anybody worse than the beating he gave him. LeBron says that the man wants to keep him and and nah that's not happening. LeBron lets go of Terry before cracking his neck and heading towards the ring.

=========

Six Man Tag Team Street Fight Match
Nigga Nation [LeBron Carter, Reggie Lloyd, and De'Sean Irving, & Latasha Irving] versus Elite Three [Red Ash and Blue Brock, & Green Gulzar]

WINNERS: Nigga Nation!

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break we come to a locker room where Nina Reyes and Sapphire are. Nina is pacing back and forth as Sapphire is sitting down scrolling through her phone as Nina lets a stressful yell as she questions Sapphire what they are going to do about Stephanie Williams! Nina goes on to say that Stephanie Williams is about to leave ECWW and there is no way in hell that she is going to let her leave with that title. Sapphire pipes in that Stephanie has beat them both but not at the same time. She proposes that they go send a message very clear to the champ and challenge her to a Triple Threat Match and then after we take her out of the picture then its down to the two of them. Nina agrees as they plot to go take out Stephanie Williams and force her to agree to the match at Apocalypse as they plot and plan cameras cut to the ring for the Starlet's Championship Match!

=========

ECWW Starlet's Championship Match
Stephanie Myers (c) versus Amy Winter

WINNER BY DQ: Stephanie Williams!

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break we come to a dark lit area to where we see Slade Williams standing alone and not looking too pleased as the crowd goes wild in cheers! Stephanie Williams obviously not is with him after the brutal attack before the break which is where Nathan Myers most likely is as Slade Williams tells that the time is ticking down until the myth of the oh so deadly Scorpion will be slain and Scorpio will be locked inside his own created hell to watch in agony as I leave unscathed and you are left bloodied, battered, and left for dead. This feud is no feud... this is war and we all know how much you love war. Hell has no fury Scorpio... I guarantee you one thing Alexander... we enter that Den and we both go straight to hill to fight in the pit and if it isn't me leaving that pit then I guess me and you are going to burn in hell together.

=========

No DQ Tag Team Match
Harry Jones & Will Williams versus DT Weymes & Jayson St.Pierre

WINNERS: Harry Jones and Will Williams!

=========

As cameras cut to backstage we see an beast released as we see an angry and pissed off Omega heading towards the ring as he is hesitantly stopped by Kandice Long as she asks for a moment of his time to which he agrees. She asks him how he feels being placed into a match against not one but two men tonight whenever there is so much on the line to win those points! Omega has a dark chuckle as he tells Kandice that is exactly what he wanted. Trenton York and Zack Horror knew that the Beast was hungry so they decided to feed me twice. He tells her that they have unleashed something they didn't want to ever to come out again. Omega begins laughing before returning to his scowl and heading off as we take a commercial break.

=========

Hardcore 2 on 1 Handicap Match
Omega versus BangCock [BJ Banghard & Johnny Woodcock]

WINNER: Omega!

=========

Cameras cut to backstage after Omega's dominance to see Scorpio kicking and punching a punching bag preparing for his upcoming match as the crowd erupts in boos as we here a "Hey!" but Scorpio is too focused as you see Dan Williams enter the room and scream "HEY!" Scorpio turns with a scowl on his face to see Dan Williams heading his way. Scorpio just eyes Dan as he walks towards him as Dan goes on to say to Scorpio to just stay out of his way tonight. He says that Dan Williams is a one man player and Scorpio will just get in his way. So Scorpio stay to Slade and he will take care of Anthony Johnson. Scorpio is still silent as Dan asks Got that? Scorpio glares at Dan as he says Ka'peesh? and Scorpio snaps at him telling him he's got it and Dan better know the same thing because he has no problem with a 5 second detour to put him through the ground as Scorpio turns around and walks off leading Insanity into a commercial break.

=========

Elimination Tag Team Table Match
Scorpio and Dan Williams versus Slade Williams and Anthony Johnson
As the match starts both Scorpion and Slade, and Dan and Anthony get nose to nose talking trash... Then an all out brawl begins! Everyone is exchanging lefts and rights! Scorpio sends Slade out of the ring and follows him where they continue to brawl outside the ring. Anthony is driving his shoulder into the sternum of Dan in the corner and goes for a body splash but hits head first on the ring post! Anthony stumbles out only to be bashed with a massive clothesline! Dan slides out to grab a table and sets it up in the center of the ring. Meanwhile, Scorpio whips Slade into the barricade! Then hits the Death Wizard! Back in the ring Anthony sets Dan up for a superplex off the top rope but Dan is beginning to fight back! Finally, Dan comes back with a headbutt after a series of right hooks to send him off and through the table! FIRST ELIMINATION! ANTHONY JOHNSON! Dan begins to smirk but failed to realize that Slade had recovered as he shoves Dan off the top and through the table on the outside of the ring! SECOND ELIMINATION! DAN WILLIAMS!. Slade gets back in the ring and turns around to Scorpio standing right in front of him. The two start swinging at each other yet again! Scorpio tackles Slade as they continue punching at one another and roll to the outside of the ring! Slade raises his knee into Scorpio's gut and tosses him over the barricade towards the fans! Slade hops over and rams Scorpio head first on the railing 2 times before Scorpio counters and elbows Slade in the ribs. Scorpio starts heading up the steps while Slade is in hot pursuit on his tail! They battle in the crowd as the referee has lost complete control and calls for the bell.

WINNER: NO CONTEST!

Slade grabs Scorpio tossing him backwards down the stair way as the crowd is going wild! Slade is on the attack as Scorpio rakes his eyes and nails Slade's head against the railway before tossing him down the stars! Both men are exchanging blows as Slade picks Scorpio up and drops his head against the barricade! Slade charges at Scorpio but Scorpio catches him and tosses him over the barricade as the bell is continued to be sounded! These men pay no attention as secruity has to run out to tear these men apart from each other!

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break, the theme music of Devin Smith hits as we are prepared for the upcoming Falls Count Anywhere match between Neville Ryan and Devin Smith who receive a loud negative pop from the crowd as he heads from the back. Devin has a serious look on his face as he heads towards the ring and as he enters the ring he takes the microphone out of the hand of the ring announcer Danny Rogers. Devin clears his throat to grab attention before announcing that since he was rudely interrupted earlier he will continue his promo now as he begins by announcing that tonight he will be announced the top name on the standings when he steals the show with his upcoming performance. He goes on to begin to trash Neville Ryan when his theme music hits and the crowd goes wild as Devin Smith is interrupted once more by Neville Ryan!

=========

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Neville Ryan versus Devin Smith

WINNERS: Neville Ryan!

=========

As cameras cut to backstage we are greeted by a smiling Tim Taylor who begins by announcing that coming up next he is not only going to beat Casey Anomaly but he is going to prove the point he has been trying to get through peoples heads for years now and that is that tim Taylor is the most dominate wrestler in this business, the best wrestler in this business. Tim then goes to to sya that like he has been saying all along that tonight whenever the final standings are put out that it is still going to read his name at the top of the list cementing his ECWW World Championship match! Tim says that he doesn't care who his challenger is at the Pay-Per-View because whoever the foe he is better.

=========

Tables Match
Casey Anomaly versus Tim Taylor

The ring and the surrounding area is scoured with tables as these two bitter and long term rivals were about to beat the holy hell out of one another. Tim is the first to make his enterence and he takes his time, running his fingers over teh tables. But apparently Casey Anomaly was impatient as he rushes down the ramp and starts to attack Tim before he gets into the ring. Casey wails him with punches yelling about how Tim likes the taste of his own medicine. Casey throws Tim into the ring and the bell sounds but that doesn't matter to Casey. Casey is still pounding punch after punch into an off guard Tim. he eventually backed Tim up into the corner and began to lay kicks then stomps into Tim until Tim was seated in the coerner. Casey quickly rushed to the opposite side and rushed back, sticking both knees up and landing them both right into Tim's chest. Casey smirks and taunts to the fans and recieves a huge pop. he drops down and rolls out of the ring and grabs a table. He slides it into the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He turns to get tim to- BOOM A MOTHER FUCKING PUMP KICK FROM NOWHERE! Tim drops down as well still feeling the affects from Casey's assault. He gets up and goes to grab Casey but Casey rolls out of his reach and under the bottom rope. A frustrated Tim goes outside of the ring to get Casey. Casey at this point is crawling under the ring. When he is about halfway under Tim grabs him and drags him out by his feet. Once his head and arms are exposed Casey reveals he bragged a singapore cane and hits Tim right on the bridge of the nose with it. Tim staggers back and holds his now bleeding nose! Casey hits him in the head again and Tim spins around, droping his upper half on the announce table. Casey starts to go off on Tim's back with the cane until Tim's back was purple with welts and his cane was a splintered mess. Casy goes to grab another weapon from under the ring, this time finding a steel chair. he goes to bring it down on Tim but Tim slides out of the way as Casey brings it down onto the announce table. he drops the chair and holds his stinging hands which gives Tim enough time to toss him into the commentary team! Tim smirks at the yelling announcers and grabs a second table, this one he sets up in a corner of the ring. Casey is slow to get to his feet and once he does Tim Taylor is right there to get him. He throws Casey into the steps, causing both Casey and the steps rolling into the barricade. Casey seems to have landed awkwardly on his bad ankle and Tim attempts to take advantage of the situation and go on the assault but the ref gets in his way and tells him to back off. He takes a few steps back as the ref is talking to Casey. Casey is frustrated and is trying to make it to his feet, using the barricade help him up. He keeps yelling at the ref that he's fine and Tim once more tries to use this distraction to his advantage and he charges Casey. he lifts his foot up for another hellacious pump kick but Casey drops under it and Tim hits the ref with the pump kick! Tim stands there slightly shocked after missing his mark. Casey's arm comes flying up and hits Tim right in the balls witha  low blow! Tim drops to his knees screaming in agony but Casey hobbles up and rolls him into the ring. Casey knees tim in the gut causing him to bend over and Casey rebounds off of the ropes... HOLY SHIT HE JUMPS ON TIMS BACK WITH HIS LEGS AND LANDS A PERFECT LEG TRAP SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB ON TIM THROUGH THE TABLE!!! Casey gets up celebrating but stops after a few moments realizing his music isn't playing or anything. Casey looks around beyond confused as to what is going on until he realizes that the ref is unconscious on the ground still. Casey quickly tries to wake the ref and ends up lifting his limp body up. Casey eventually does, even with his bad ankle, and pushes teh ref into the ring. The ref still isn't moving so Casey stands over him trying to wake him up. The ref begins to stir and Casey grins, he's yelling at the ref- TIM TAYLOR JUMPS OVER THE REF AND HITS CASEY WITH A PUMP KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD SENDING CASEY FACE FIRST INTO THE TABLE THAT WAS IN THE CORNER! Tim drops to one knee and lifts the ref up so he can see Casey's body through the table.

WINNER: Tim Taylor!

The ref meekly calls for the bell and as the bell rings Tim drops the groggy ref and begins to celebrate his "victory" over Casey Anomaly. Tim, smirking, climbs over the wreckage of the table and Casey Anomaly and sits on the turnbuckle above him. Insanity goes off the air with Tim looking down at Casey.

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 pm

STANDINGS

• Tim Taylor || 45 [Victory]
  • Casey Anomaly || 45 [Star of the Night]
  • Neville Ryan || 45 [Match of the Night/Victory]
  • Omega || 35 [Victory]
  • Devin Smith || 30 [Match of the Night]

Due to these results in the standings, Trenton York and Zack Horror have officially announced two matches for Apocalypse!

3 Stage of Hell ECWW World Championship Match
Tim Taylor versus Casey Anomaly versus Neville Ryan

Number One Contender I Quit Match for the ECWW World Heavyweight Championship
Devin Smith versus Omega
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 Deanambrose_1_full_20140627

It has just been announced that Billy Malone has accepted LeBron Carter's open invitation to a Street Fight at Apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:55 pm

OFFICIAL FINALIZED APOCALYPSE CARD

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 World-After-the-Apocalypse-09_zps2d95dcd8
============================================
ECWW PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE
AIRS: SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG: "MONSTER" - SKILLET

Number One Contender I Quit Match for the ECWW World Championship
Devin Smith versus Omega

Lottery Shot Briefcase Fatal Four Way Prison Gate Match
Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre

Scorpion's Den Match
Slade Williams versus Scorpio

Stephanie Williams (c) versus Sapphire versus Nina Reyes

ECWW Tag Team Championships Hardcore Tornado Tag Match
Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c) versus StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant]

ECWW Television Championship Ladder Match
Jason Elliot (c) versus Wolfgang Puk versus Wayne Tyler Frank

Street Fight
LeBron Carter versus Billy Malone

Pre-Show
Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder Match

Winners receive a shot for the ECWW Tag Team Championships.
Nigga Nation [Reggie Lloyd & De'Sean Irving] versus Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] versus Elite Two [Red Ash & Blue Brock]

= = = = =

Predictions please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:02 pm

OFFICIAL FINALIZED APOCALYPSE CARD

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 World-After-the-Apocalypse-09_zps2d95dcd8
ECWW PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE
AIRS: SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG: "MONSTER" - SKILLET

Number One Contender I Quit Match for the ECWW World Championship
Devin Smith versus Omega

Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre

Scorpion's Den Match
Slade Williams versus Scorpio

Stephanie Williams (c) versus Sapphire versus Nina Reyes

Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c) versus StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant]

Street Fight

Pre-Show

Nigga Nation [Reggie Lloyd & De'Sean Irving] versus Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] versus Elite Two [Red Ash & Blue Brock]

= = = = =
Back to top Go down
DashingOlivia
Jobber
Jobber
DashingOlivia

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:28 pm

After a bit of absence from ECWW for some unexplained reason, Sapphire arrives at the arena with her bags in hand. As she approaches the door she puts her bag down for a moment to open the door, with her bags in hand she walks down the hall, heading towards her locker room.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm

DT is in a deep state of meditation trying to remember how to win matches. He clicks his fingers for a crew member to give him the answer but the crew member doesn't know. DT starts writing a list of potential answers and starts weighing up the pro's and cons of murder, roofies and becoming Tim Taylor when __________ interrupts him.

off: Bored. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:37 pm

DashingOlivYEEa wrote:
After a bit of absence from ECWW for some unexplained reason, Sapphire arrives at the arena with her bags in hand. As she approaches the door she puts her bag down for a moment to open the door, with her bags in hand she walks down the hall, heading towards her locker room.

Neville jogs past wearing a hoodie as he's chasing a red jumpsuit wearing black guy who is himself on a bike. He notices Sapphire and stops.

"Hey, I thought you were dead"
Back to top Go down
DashingOlivia
Jobber
Jobber
DashingOlivia

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Captain2 wrote:
DashingOlivYEEa wrote:

Neville jogs past wearing a hoodie as he's chasing a red jumpsuit wearing black guy who is himself on a bike. He notices Sapphire and stops.

Sapphire stops and turns around and notices the black guy on a bike and raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah... umm.. you know i'm not even gonna ask whats going on here."

She says clearly not even wanting to know just what the fuck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:57 pm

DashingOlivYEEa wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
DashingOlivYEEa wrote:

Sapphire stops and turns around and notices the black guy on a bike and raises her eyebrow.

"I'm training. I'm in a triple threat match for the world title and I gotta increase my speed" he pats his coach on the shoulder who pedals off.

"You have a title match coming up too, where's your black guy on a bike?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

DashingOlivYEEa wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
DashingOlivYEEa wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
DashingOlivYEEa wrote:

"I'm training. I'm in a triple threat match for the world title and I gotta increase my speed" he pats his coach on the shoulder who pedals off.

"You have a title match coming up too, where's your black guy on a bike?"

"Uhh.."

She watches the "trainer" ride off and shakes her head.

"I don't have one?"

She says, rather concerned for Neville's well being.

"How do you expect to walk out with the title then? You need speed, precision, power. All that good stuff" he looks her over.

"Are you on roids? I mean they're good in the short term but if you take them too long you end up looking like Chyna"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Neville Ryan

Number One Contender I Quit Match for the ECWW World Heavyweight Championship
Devin Smith

DT Weymes

Scorpion's Den Match
Slade Williams

Steel Cage Match
Anthony Johnson

Stephanie Williams

Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c)

Street Fight

Pre-Show
Nigga Nation [Reggie Lloyd & De'Sean Irving]
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:22 pm

DT Weymes is in the halls going through about sixty lottery tickets that he purchased this evening, tutting as he rips them all up. He pulls out a diary and writes into it, speaking his words out loud

"Step one ... of .. match .. prep-aration ... lottery ... tickets ... unsuccessful."

DT stands up and dusts himself off, turning around to see ________
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Deanpool wrote:
DT Weymes is in the halls going through about sixty lottery tickets that he purchased this evening, tutting as he rips them all up. He pulls out a diary and writes into it, speaking his words out loud

"Step one ... of .. match .. prep-aration ... lottery ... tickets ... unsuccessful."

Scorpio walking towards him with a angry scowl on his face as the time ticks away until his match with Slade Williams.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Deanpool wrote:

Scorpio walking towards him with a angry scowl on his face as the time ticks away until his match with Slade Williams.
DT points at him with an expression of recognition on his face.

"Hey, look who it is! You're that angry dude who's always angry and stuff, right??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next