The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 am

@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:50 am

The Heart Break #YEEL wrote:
@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

@BJBanghard
@OfficialDevinSmith I think I can arrange something with DIamond and Coco... #ForAPrice
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:59 am

@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

@WTF Wayne Tyler Frank dude?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:00 am

(BJ Banghard is walking around with Diamond and Coco by his side as he has his hand on his crotch while he admires his valets assets.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:01 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

@OfficialDevinSmith
@WTF Wanna dance cowboy?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:04 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

@OfficialDevinSmith
@WTF Wanna dance cowboy?

@WTF For one, I don't dance and I'm not a cowboy. You need to talk to somebody? I think the new insurance covers therapists.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:05 am

(BJ Banghard is walking around with Diamond and Coco by his side as he has his hand on his crotch while he admires his valets assets.)

Drake Whisnant and Johnny Starr are seening walking around backstage talking about some random 90's game.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:24 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

Drake Whisnant and Johnny Starr are seening walking around backstage talking about some random 90's game.
(While walking, Diamond brushes up against Johnny Starr accidentally/ BJ Banghard notices and begins yelling at Starr.)

BJ Banghard
"No touching the merchandise! Look all you want but DO... NOT... TOUCH... unless you're willing to pay a large fee."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

(While walking, Diamond brushes up against Johnny Starr accidentally/ BJ Banghard notices and begins yelling at Starr.)

BJ Banghard
"No touching the merchandise! Look all you want but DO... NOT... TOUCH... unless you're willing to pay a large fee."

Starr is star struck as he stares at Diamond's booty as BJ scolds him and he turns to look up at him with big ole red puffy eyes.

JOHNNY STARR --- "You say something man?"

Drake Whisnant whispers to Johnny

DRAKE WHISNANT --- "Something about not touching the booty."

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:30 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
@OfficialDevinSmith
Suck my dick bitches.

@OfficialDevinSmith
@WTF Wanna dance cowboy?

@WTF For one, I don't dance and I'm not a cowboy. You need to talk to somebody? I think the new insurance covers therapists.
@OfficialDevinSmith
@WTF I don't need therapy, I need another bottle of vodka.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

Starr is star struck as he stares at Diamond's booty as BJ scolds him and he turns to look up at him with big ole red puffy eyes.

BJ Banghard

"Wait, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:41 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

They both point to themselves with startled looks as they say at the same time.

BOTH --- "Who me?"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:47 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

BOTH --- "Who me?"
BJ Banghard

"Both of you gentlemen, tell me your names."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

BOTH --- "Who me?"
BJ Banghard

Drake looks confused as he asks Johnny don't they know this guy. Johnny glances at BJ and shrugs before replying to his question.

JOHNNY STARR --- "My name is Johnny Starr and my friend here is Drake Whisnant."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

BOTH --- "Who me?"
BJ Banghard

Drake looks confused as he asks Johnny don't they know this guy. Johnny glances at BJ and shrugs before replying to his question.

JOHNNY STARR --- "My name is Johnny Starr and my friend here is Drake Whisnant."
BJ Banghard

"Ooooh yeaaaah..."

(BJ Banghard says in a very low sensual tone.)

"You two are a tag team here, maybe I can do you a favor Johnny. I can sense the thoughts that are going through your mind when you see Diamond and Coco so here is a once in a lifetime offer that nobody ever receives... how would you like to have one night with both Coco and Diamond free of charge?"

(BJ slaps both girls on the butt at the same time.)

"It doesn't just have to be you... your tag team partner can join your party too."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:25 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:

BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

BOTH --- "Who me?"
BJ Banghard

BJ Banghard

"Ooooh yeaaaah..."

(BJ Banghard says in a very low sensual tone.)

"You two are a tag team here, maybe I can do you a favor Johnny. I can sense the thoughts that are going through your mind when you see Diamond and Coco so here is a once in a lifetime offer that nobody ever receives... how would you like to have one night with both Coco and Diamond free of charge?"

(BJ slaps both girls on the butt at the same time.)

"It doesn't just have to be you... your tag team partner can join your party too."

Johnny Starr checks the girls out and shrugs.

JOHNNY STARR --- "Sure why not, I think we could entertain them, you girls play twister? We can play twister all night long if you like to play some twister!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:19 pm

TBA is chilling in the back, sporting is usual black mask and a leather jacket. TBA sits on a create and reaches into his pocket, bringing out a cigar before lighting it. 

Cahill Everlast is sitting in a dark room, camouflaged in with his dark clothes. The door is opened ever so slightly, letting in just a bit of light. 
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:48 pm

OFF: Hey guys, really apologize for the inactivity lately. I'm absolutely swamped with college and being pushed to my limit with wrestling. I'll do my very best guys!
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am

DT Weymes shows up with Neville Ryan's mother, ready to job to Harry Jones again.

"Tim Taylor got a ferris wheel pregnant, did you know?"

Neville's mother seems proper fascinated by this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17