The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 am

Madison Rayne arrives at the arena. She sits inside her car and makes a fuss about having to open her own door. The poor driver eventually gives in and much to Madison's pleasure opens the door for the self proclaimed Queen. She smiles and takes his hand as she steps out from the black vehicle that had brought her from the "dirty" airport that she had just been in. It wasn't exactly up to Madison's standards and when she arrived at the arena and seen the locker room management had given her it wasn't up to her standards either. They didn't really expect to her to share with those other girls, she thought. She could think of a lot of other less polite names she could call him. Madison stood outside the locker room in protest. It was probably a mix up and they would come and find her and lead her to her private locker room in no time, she thought as she sat against her suit case with a smug look.

DDP arrives at the arena with his usual huge grin on his face. He wastes no time in putting on his earpiece and immediately begins to motivate workers as he makes his way down the hallway towards his the locker room on his way in, much to their annoyance. Most of them are used to it and brush him off in hopes of him shutting up eventually but even brushing him off won't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 am

OOC: Your acceptance to the fed was my 2000th post Very Happy! If you don't mind, check out the Raw Questionnaire.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 am

I'm going to try my best to answer all of these even though I really have no idea what's going on, lol.

A.) Best Moment
.... tba, lol.
B.) Most Shocking?
Maybe.. uh, Brock Lesnar beating Kane.
C.) Favorite Segment?
Edge & Chris Jericho.
D.) Favorite Match?
Brock Lesnar vs. Kane.. It had the most detail, so you know.
E.) Favorite Superstar?
I'm just going to go ahead and say all of the Shield. Don't know if I can do that, lol.
F.) Best Feud?
Christian vs Dean Ambrose.
G.) Most Interesting?
The Rock coming down to help Christian.
H.) Rating?
3.5/5. c:

I'll fix it when the rest of the show is posted.. c:
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 pm

The Rated R Superstar Edge arrives with the World title strapped to his shoulder. His legal adviser David Otunga in tow. Edge runs through ideas of bringing back "The Cutting Edge" and how he can embarrass Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:40 pm

OWWE Proudly Welcomes...

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 WrestleRD_0015943_zps1939569d
-- Shane McMahon --
::Shane McMahon is the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, the third in charge to Mr. McMahon. The son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon left the Sports Entertainment business for a long time. Away from the ring he found much success in different areas but now he has returned home. The former European and Hardcore Champion is no stranger to being in the ring as well as how to put on a show. His Father made and easy decision when needing to fill an position. In this E-Fed, Shane McMahon is portrayed by Jigsaw.::
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm

White guy wrote:
The Rated R Superstar Edge arrives with the World title strapped to his shoulder. His legal adviser David Otunga in tow. Edge runs through ideas of bringing back "The Cutting Edge" and how he can embarrass Chris Jericho.

Page is leaning against something speaking to worker; more like preaching to a worker who would much rather be elsewhere when he see's Edge walk by with David Otunga right on his heels. With a concerned expression on his face, he approaches Edge. He had been wanting to speak to him for awhile and now was his chance.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

Edge.. just the man I was looking for. I watched the show last night. I watched the past few shows in fact and I noticed something about you, man. You seem angry. You always seem angry. Not only do you seem angry, but you seem stressed. You pull on your hair like a mad man all the time and it's just not good. You know what stress leads too? Depression. Thousands of people suffer from depression all over the world. It's become such a big deal today in society. That's not a bad thing though, that's a good thing because now there's only one place for you to go. When you're depression you're on rock bottom, and now the only place to go is to the top.

Page explains to him with a grin as he points upwards with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Edge runs his hand through his hair and grins. He gives a little laugh looks over at Otunga and then to his title and finally back to DDP

Edge
Only place to go is to the top eh? I'm the world champion you senile old man. I find it funny that youwant to talk about stress and depression. Wouldn't those kind of things be consumed from something like oh only having 3 world titles ever in your life and those only came in a company that is DEAD? What about getting dumped by somebody like Kimberly? It must eat away at you that you will be forever known as a failure in the E huh? You are nearly 20 years older than me and your career isn't nearly comparable to mine. So let that circle around in that small noggin of yours and ponder why you aren't the one that isn't "suffering from depression" when hell even TNA didn't want you anymore

Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:11 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge runs his hand through his hair and grins. He gives a little laugh looks over at Otunga and then to his title and finally back to DDP

Edge
Only place to go is to the top eh? I'm the world champion you senile old man. I find it funny that youwant to talk about stress and depression. Wouldn't those kind of things be consumed from something like oh only having 3 world titles ever in your life and those only came in a company that is DEAD? What about getting dumped by somebody like Kimberly? It must eat away at you that you will be forever known as a failure in the E huh? You are nearly 20 years older than me and your career isn't nearly comparable to mine. So let that circle around in that small noggin of yours and ponder why you aren't the one that isn't "suffering from depression" when hell even TNA didn't want you anymore

Page does his best to keep the smile on his face, although his lip starts to shake. It looks as if he’s about to snap but just when you think he’s about too he manages to keep his cool.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

You must not get what I’m trying to tell you, Edge. Let me make this a little bit clearer for you to understand. I’m trying to let you know about this little thing called being positive. What you just said is a prime example of what I was talking about. You’re so negative. You’re so angry and for no reason. All you seem to be capable of is to look at the negatives and with an attitude like that you won’t be World Champion much longer. It doesn’t get you far and if it does it won’t for long.

He shakes his head and lets out a dry laugh. Edge at this point doesn't seem to be impressed but DDP continues to go on because even the look Edge is giving him at this point in his rant won’t stop him.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

I wasn’t saying you were on the bottom because you’re not. I was talking mentally. Mentally, Edge, you’re weak but that’s okay. You always have been but you don’t have to be. You can be strong champion physically and mentally. Although I don’t have as many titles as you have had in your career I was still a strong champion that everyone will always remember. I don’t need those championships to make myself feel good or make myself feel like I’m a good wrestler because I know I am. I like me, Edge. I’m going to challenge you… I’m going to challenge you to think positive for once. Instead of pointing out negatives.. try positives. Remember that negativity attracts negativity while positivity attracts positivity. Just look at me.. I’m a positive person. You have all these things going on with yourself but you’re not positive so therefore you’re not happy with anything. Me, on the other hand, I’m very happy. I like me, you like me. Everyone likes me and now it’s time to get you to like you. If you truly liked yourself you wouldn’t be such a Debby Downer now, would you?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Page does his best to keep the smile on his face, although his lip starts to shake. It looks as if he’s about to snap but just when you think he’s about too he manages to keep his cool.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

You must not get what I’m trying to tell you, Edge. Let me make this a little bit clearer for you to understand. I’m trying to let you know about this little thing called being positive. What you just said is a prime example of what I was talking about. You’re so negative. You’re so angry and for no reason. All you seem to be capable of is to look at the negatives and with an attitude like that you won’t be World Champion much longer. It doesn’t get you far and if it does it won’t for long.

He shakes his head and lets out a dry laugh. Edge at this point doesn't seem to be impressed but DDP continues to go on because even the look Edge is giving him at this point in his rant won’t stop him.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

I wasn’t saying you were on the bottom because you’re not. I was talking mentally. Mentally, Edge, you’re weak but that’s okay. You always have been but you don’t have to be. You can be strong champion physically and mentally. Although I don’t have as many titles as you have had in your career I was still a strong champion that everyone will always remember. I don’t need those championships to make myself feel good or make myself feel like I’m a good wrestler because I know I am. I like me, Edge. I’m going to challenge you… I’m going to challenge you to think positive for once. Instead of pointing out negatives.. try positives. Remember that negativity attracts negativity while positivity attracts positivity. Just look at me.. I’m a positive person. You have all these things going on with yourself but you’re not positive so therefore you’re not happy with anything. Me, on the other hand, I’m very happy. I like me, you like me. Everyone likes me and now it’s time to get you to like you. If you truly liked yourself you wouldn’t be such a Debby Downer now, would you?
Edge rolls his eyes at DDP's little rant

Edge
Done? Clearly you missed all the positives I had already mustered up. You haven't been as successful as ME. That is a positive for me. As cute as it would be for you to be my mentor like you were for my ole pal Christian I don't need your help. Call me a "Debby Downer" all you want but the fact of the matter is my life is and ALWAYS has been better than yours. You are pathetic Page. You were never better than the third best wrestler in WCW. WC frickin W of all places you couldn't be all that great. Let's take a stroll down your career here shall we? You SUCKED. You were pathetic and the only memorable win you ever had was against my Marty Jannety shall we say. I find it amusing that you could only beat him because you knew he was a head case. That isn't the same scenario that I find myself in. If you want to hear more positives then I'll tell you them. I haven't failed at life like you have. I'm not an old man trying to grasp at the mothership's nipple for one last ounce of success. I'm here because I actually belong here. Old man nobody wants you here, nobody cares about you in this world. Not me and damn sure not Kimberly. Perhaps WCW failed because they promoted wrestlers like you

Edge can see he is getting under the skin of DDP and decides to dig a little deeper

Edge
Do you think that if you were to keel over tomorrow that anybody would remember you? Hell pops you probably wouldn't even get an alumni page on the good ole website. You wouldn't get any tribute during the show and life will go on just fine. To be honest I thought you were dead because there was no overly giddy grandpa running around the back like he was still 20 thinking that he could still hack it and not realizing that life had passed him by long ago. Now do us all a favor and crawl back to whatever nursing home you came from ok bub?
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm

White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

Edge
Done? Clearly you missed all the positives I had already mustered up. You haven't been as successful as ME. That is a positive for me. As cute as it would be for you to be my mentor like you were for my ole pal Christian I don't need your help. Call me a "Debby Downer" all you want but the fact of the matter is my life is and ALWAYS has been better than yours. You are pathetic Page. You were never better than the third best wrestler in WCW. WC frickin W of all places you couldn't be all that great. Let's take a stroll down your career here shall we? You SUCKED. You were pathetic and the only memorable win you ever had was against my Marty Jannety shall we say. I find it amusing that you could only beat him because you knew he was a head case. That isn't the same scenario that I find myself in. If you want to hear more positives then I'll tell you them. I haven't failed at life like you have. I'm not an old man trying to grasp at the mothership's nipple for one last ounce of success. I'm here because I actually belong here. Old man nobody wants you here, nobody cares about you in this world. Not me and damn sure not Kimberly. Perhaps WCW failed because they promoted wrestlers like you

Edge can see he is getting under the skin of DDP and decides to dig a little deeper

Edge
Do you think that if you were to keel over tomorrow that anybody would remember you? Hell pops you probably wouldn't even get an alumni page on the good ole website. You wouldn't get any tribute during the show and life will go on just fine. To be honest I thought you were dead because there was no overly giddy grandpa running around the back like he was still 20 thinking that he could still hack it and not realizing that life had passed him by long ago. Now do us all a favor and crawl back to whatever nursing home you came from ok bub?

Although Page is beginning to get a bit angry, he continues to laugh at every word Edge says. It was Page's way of dealing with it. He was trying his best to remain positive but the things Edge kept bringing up were making it real hard too.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

You must think you're the best thing to hit the WWE, don't you? You're not. You're not as great as you think you are. When you left because of your injury for awhile the world still went on. After a couple of months- no days! You were easily forgotten. All your fans moved on with your lives. Want to know why? You're a dime a dozen. I've been in the wrestling industry for a long time and there's a lot of guys like you, Edge. You think so highly of yourself. It's so typical. It makes me laugh to be honest. Do you think bringing up these things bother me? They don't. You think I don't know everything that you just said? I do. I think about it all the time. You know what you need, Edge? You need a good beating. You prance around and you give off to everyone that you're a real cocky guy but on the inside you're not, Edge. You're insecure. I can see it in your eyes. You know you're not as good as you like to think you are which is why you talk so much. You talk so much because maybe if continued talking about how great you are maybe then someone would actually believe it. Maybe you would actually believe it. A wise man once said, "People who put themselves above others will fall longer and harder." I want you to remember that quote Edge. Alright, bub?

He gives Edge a little tap on his shoulder after his final sentence, knowing that it will annoy him.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

Edge

Edge

Although Page is beginning to get a bit angry, he continues to laugh at every word Edge says. It was Page's way of dealing with it. He was trying his best to remain positive but the things Edge kept bringing up were making it real hard too.

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

You must think you're the best thing to hit the WWE, don't you? You're not. You're not as great as you think you are. When you left because of your injury for awhile the world still went on. After a couple of months- no days! You were easily forgotten. All your fans moved on with your lives. Want to know why? You're a dime a dozen. I've been in the wrestling industry for a long time and there's a lot of guys like you, Edge. You think so highly of yourself. It's so typical. It makes me laugh to be honest. Do you think bringing up these things bother me? They don't. You think I don't know everything that you just said? I do. I think about it all the time. You know what you need, Edge? You need a good beating. You prance around and you give off to everyone that you're a real cocky guy but on the inside you're not, Edge. You're insecure. I can see it in your eyes. You know you're not as good as you like to think you are which is why you talk so much. You talk so much because maybe if continued talking about how great you are maybe then someone would actually believe it. Maybe you would actually believe it. A wise man once said, "People who put themselves above others will fall longer and harder." I want you to remember that quote Edge. Alright, bub?

He gives Edge a little tap on his shoulder after his final sentence, knowing that it will annoy him.
Edge glares at DDP's hand as it touches his shoulder then gives DDP a sharp glance as he looks back up

Edge
World went on without me grandpa? Hate to break it to you IT DIDN'T. Smackdown's ratings went down. They needed me so much they inducted me into the hall of fame. Every time my music would hit I would get a standing ovation. So the stone you so desperately had hoped to cast at me went wide right. I'm clearly not a dime a dozen. I've won 32 titles in this company and 12 of which have been world titles. Only 3 men in HISTORY have won more world titles than myself. Flair, Sting, and Triple H. I'm on that level. So to think that nobody misses me is laughable. This company thrives on me. I'm like a dealer and this company is my junkie. They do whatever I want whenever I want it and there is nobody that holds a candle to me here. My name is front and center on the marque again and your name is in the small print at the bottom of a page. You are nothing more than a washed up curtain jerker where as I am THE main event. Unlike you I have Wrestlemania moments. Unlike you I have countless numbers of dvds made for me. I have my own segment called the "Cutting Edge". The only thing ONLY THING you can call your own is a fricking AARP card. And let this drill a whole in your memory you haven't been relevant to anybody in 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE;

As much as I'd like to stand here and continue to go back and forth with you, I'm not going too. All I hear is you talking about how good you are but I've never really heard anyone else do the same. I think that speaks volumes. Now I'm going to go because speaking to you is a complete waste of time. You don't even try to consider to listen to what other people are saying. I just came here to have a simple conversation and you blew things out of proportion but that's expected with a drama queen like you. When of these days you're going to wish you had listened to what I had said, but when you do it's going to be too late.

Page shakes his head with a frown. He begins to take a couple of steps back before turning around and walking away. He realized that the conversation was going nowhere much to his dissapointment, which is why he chose to end it. He would just have to make Edge understand another way because obviously speaking tto him wouldn't do a thing.

Madison is seen on the ground writing on a paper with a pink sparkly marker. She seems to be really concentrated on what she's doing. She suddenly drops her marker and rips off a piece of tape from a roll and picks up the paper. She walks down the hall way and stops in front of the Divas Locker room. She takes the paper and places it right in front of the paper that reads "Divas Locker Room" with a pleased look on her face. She tapes it down and the sign reads "Madison Rayne's Locker Room."

Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:36 pm

**Christopher Nowinski is sitting down writing a novel**
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Championship resting on his shoulder*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around looking furious*

Paige

*enters the Divas locker room noticing what Madison Rayne did*

AJ Lee

*backstage sitting on a storage crate reading a magazine*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Championship resting on his shoulder*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around looking furious*

Paige

*enters the Divas locker room noticing what Madison Rayne did*

AJ Lee

*backstage sitting on a storage crate reading a magazine*

CM Punk, Seth Rollins, and The Miz as well walk around.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 pm

When Madison walks inside "her" locker room she notices a couple of the other divas belongings. She wastes no time in throwing them outside the locker room as they have no business being in there anyways, but she decides to not move one thing; Paige's Divas Championship.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:32 am

Killer Queen wrote:

When Madison walks inside "her" locker room she notices a couple of the other divas belongings. She wastes no time in throwing them outside the locker room as they have no business being in there anyways, but she decides to not move one thing; Paige's Divas Championship.

Paige

*walks toward the Divas locker room and notices some of her belongings as well as other divas' belongings. Paige picks her things up and opens the door. She walks in. Paige notices her Title sitting where she left it, then she notices Madison Rayne*

"Just who the Hell do you think you are?"

Ot: i sent this from my phone, when I get back home I'll reply if you've replied by then!
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

Paige

*walks toward the Divas locker room and notices some of her belongings as well as other divas' belongings. Paige picks her things up and opens the door. She walks in. Paige notices her Title sitting where she left it, then she notices Madison Rayne*

Ot: i sent this from my phone, when I get back home I'll reply if you've replied by then!

MADISON RAYNE: Who and exactly what are you?

Madison begins to chuckle lightly by herself as she watches Paige from the reflection of the mirror that she’s sitting in front. Madison is sitting in a hair that’s very high off the ground with her legs crossed. The chair was a part of some of the changes Madison had made. The locker room looked much different than before. She took it upon herself to redecorate and make the locker room fit her standards. She got new furniture and also decided to bring in a large portait to finish up the room. It really added character, she thought each time she looked at it in awe. Before Paige walked in she had a brush in her hand and was doing her hair but she put it down as she looked at the Diva.

MADISON RAYNE:You know what you look like? You look like one of those little fourteen year old girls who’s trying to rebel by wearing black and listening to rock bands to get their Daddy mad.That’s cute. Really I mean, it melts my hear-What are you looking at? [she pauses] Oh, I know what you’re looking at. You see while I was making some changes around here, you're welcome by the way, I just couldn’t bear to move that championship. It just looked so good in my hands and next to my stuff and I figured since I’m going to take it from you anyways I might as well leave it. Believe me doll when I say I will take it, because I get what I want.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

Paige

Madison begins to chuckle lightly by herself as she watches Paige from the reflection of the mirror that she’s sitting in front. Madison is sitting in a hair that’s very high off the ground with her legs crossed. The chair was a part of some of the changes Madison had made. The locker room looked much different than before. She took it upon herself to redecorate and make the locker room fit her standards. She got new furniture and also decided to bring in a large portait to finish up the room. It really added character, she thought each time she looked at it in awe. Before Paige walked in she had a brush in her hand and was doing her hair but she put it down as she looked at the Diva.

MADISON RAYNE:You know what you look like? You look like one of those little fourteen year old girls who’s trying to rebel by wearing black and listening to rock bands to get their Daddy mad.That’s cute. Really I mean, it melts my hear-What are you looking at? [she pauses] Oh, I know what you’re looking at. You see while I was making some changes around here, you're welcome by the way, I just couldn’t bear to move that championship. It just looked so good in my hands and next to my stuff and I figured since I’m going to take it from you anyways I might as well leave it. Believe me doll when I say I will take it, because I get what I want.

Paige

"Is that so? You seem kind of biased? Correct me if I'm mistaken. But I don't think I am."

*Paige walks over and grabs her Divas Title, placing it on her shoulder*

"I don't know who you are...but I can tell you that I do know that all of this. Your little customizing of the Divas locker room...Yeah it isn't staying like this."

*Paige starts tears the portrait off of the wall and smirks at Madison*

"Let's start over shall we? Let me be the first to welcome you to the WWE...I'm Paige, the Divas Champion. And if you don't like the way things are ran around here, I advise you to get the Hell out before I put you in your place."

*Paige smirks at Madison waiting for a response*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 IlhZC63Nf5HHc
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Brock Lesnar wanders down the halls.

OT: Promo coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

Paige

Paige

"Is that so? You seem kind of biased? Correct me if I'm mistaken. But I don't think I am."

"I don't know who you are...but I can tell you that I do know that all of this. Your little customizing of the Divas locker room...Yeah it isn't staying like this."

"Let's start over shall we? Let me be the first to welcome you to the WWE...I'm Paige, the Divas Champion. And if you don't like the way things are ran around here, I advise you to get the Hell out before I put you in your place."

Madison shrieks when Paige rips the poster off and covers her mouth in horror. She shakes her head and tries to regain her cool. Madison hops down from her chair, which is bedazzled, and takes the picture from Paige's hands.

MADISON RAYNE: Get your grubby little hands off that and you’re going to put me in my place? [She laughs.] You know where my place is, Paige? It’s on top.. above you. So if you want to put me in my place well then go ahead. I’ll be super happy if you did because I belong there way more than you do. As much as I’d like to go on about how much I belong there I won’t. One, we don’t have the time for that. Two, it would just make you feel like crap hearing things I’ve done that you haven’t done and never will do and I don’t want that. I don’t want to remind you that you’re a nobody that only won the title because she had no competition. I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to tell you that your reign as champion right now means nothing because you’ve done nothing and beat no one impressive, because that would just make you feel bad about yourself knowing that if I wanted too I could face you one on one any day of this week and beat you and take that championship. So with that being said.. [She smiles.] Why don’t you take your ghastly little twelve year old body and hit the tanning salon or something? I will pay for it myself if you don’t have the money, which you probably don’t, because if you did you wouldn’t wear clothes that look like they came from the second hand store.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 pm

-- ATTENTION --
Layout, pictures, and font all finished, preview of Smackdown looks good... now to write this thing!
Any segments or anything please PM the ideas, any match writers or people who wanna write segments, PM and i'll give details.
Help is loved but even without Smackdownwill be finished, but help would be nice and with effort comes reward....
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

Paige

Paige

Madison shrieks when Paige rips the poster off and covers her mouth in horror. She shakes her head and tries to regain her cool. Madison hops down from her chair, which is bedazzled, and takes the picture from Paige's hands.

MADISON RAYNE: Get your grubby little hands off that and you’re going to put me in my place? [She laughs.] You know where my place is, Paige? It’s on top.. above you. So if you want to put me in my place well then go ahead. I’ll be super happy if you did because I belong there way more than you do. As much as I’d like to go on about how much I belong there I won’t. One, we don’t have the time for that. Two, it would just make you feel like crap hearing things I’ve done that you haven’t done and never will do and I don’t want that. I don’t want to remind you that you’re a nobody that only won the title because she had no competition. I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to tell you that your reign as champion right now means nothing because you’ve done nothing and beat no one impressive, because that would just make you feel bad about yourself knowing that if I wanted too I could face you one on one any day of this week and beat you and take that championship. So with that being said.. [She smiles.] Why don’t you take your ghastly little twelve year old body and hit the tanning salon or something? I will pay for it myself if you don’t have the money, which you probably don’t, because if you did you wouldn’t wear clothes that look like they came from the second hand store.

Paige

*crosses her arms and shakes her head with a smile on her face*

"You must love to hear yourself talk don't you? Want to know what I hear as you rant away? Blah...blah..blah, blah! So go ahead, insult me all you want. Tell me my Title reign doesn't mean anything. Tell me that I dress way out of style. Go ahead, because in the end, it turns into motivation. And that motivation turns into me kicking your ass all over this arena! If you want me in that ring, bring it on, because I want you!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Title resting on his shoulder. He is furious about losing to Brock Lesnar this past week on RAW*

Dean Ambrose

*focusing on his match with the Rock this week on Smackdown*

Shane McMahon

*doing paper work in his office*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next