The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 I_voting_bar Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 am

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge arrives with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and his legal adviser David Otunga following closely with a briefcase and his thermos.

Kurt Angle is still sitting in his office filling out paperwork and stressed over the John Cena injury.
Edge gives a light knock on the door of his office

Kurt looks up from his desk and yells out.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Come on in!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 am

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge arrives with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and his legal adviser David Otunga following closely with a briefcase and his thermos.

Kurt Angle is still sitting in his office filling out paperwork and stressed over the John Cena injury.
Edge gives a light knock on the door of his office

Kurt looks up from his desk and yells out.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Come on in!"
Edge enters the office

Edge Kurt I can't thank you enough for this. You sir I owe you one.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 am

Alright I may be weak at this but oh well.

**Christopher Nowinski makes his way to the ring with a mic. The fans are looking around as to not understanding what he is doing as non of them have no idea who he is.**

Hello all, I am the new brains of this company, Christopher Norwinski. No, I don't mean that figuratively as to imply that I have been given a managing position in this company. The bafoons that run it wouldn't be smart enough for that. Now that the introductions are out of the way I would like to ask if any of you know what song I just came out to is?

**Nobody responds**

I should have known. Nobody in this arena graduated from Harvard as I did, much less high school. Now I know non of you know me, and that is ok seeing as to how I am new and such. I am Christopher Norwinski and I graduated from Harvard. Now I know non of you wretched Imbeciles know what I mean by 'Harvard' but allow me to assure you it simply means I am, to put it in a way you would understand, smart. Now I look at you all here and I wonder why did I sign up with this organization to be surrounded by such idiotic people. Then I always remember why. I can help you. I can save you from the bottomless hole of stupidity that you allow yourselves to be brought into. I can help. So do that, I have with me an encyclopedia. I would begin to read it to you, but what good would that do? It'd be like reading to a bunch of cows, except cows are smarter than you all. So Instead, I will let you read.

**He walks to a middle aged man**

Now you sir, please read this word and that definition.

**The man reads the definition of Superior**

You...You fool! You read as if you have just graduated from kindergarten! You insult me with the foolishness you sit there and force me to listen to! Don't worry though. The world needs people like you. People to make people like me feel oh the more smart. Sir, please inform me what college you attended? Don't be embarrased if it was a junior college

**The man says no college**

Surely you're joking. No? Then get out of this arena

**The man refuses**

Ok then have it your way

** Christopher grabs him out of the crowd and throws him over the announcers table**

Phew. I really do hate to waste my time and effort on people like that. I'd much rather be writing novels. Oh well now that you fools have got me worked up I need a break. So I leave you for now, but trust me, you will hear the name Christopher Nowinski and the term World Champion associated with each other very, very soon.

**Christopher leaves to backstage, but not before spitting at the fans**

Last edited by Like a bwoss on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:46 am

*Pyro erupts on the stage and the lights go black! The theme of the new WWE Champion begins to play. A single red spot light is on Kane as he emerges from a cloud of red fog. The WWE Championship around his waist. The fans are on their feet as the Devil's Favorite Demon walks down to the ring. Kane enters the ring and grabs a microphone*

Kane

"Just four years ago...I was standing on top of the world. I climbed up the ladder, retrieved the Money in the Bank briefcase, and shortly after that, became the World Heavyweight Champion. It was a feeling ilke no other. I thought I had finally made it...All of you people would watch in awe as I became one of the most dominant World Champions in recent history. I proved that the monster still exists, that no one could stop me! Then as they say...All good things must come to an end."

*Kane looks down at his WWE Title*

"After losing the World Heavyweight Championship, my career took a turn that I never expected...But once again, the monster was awoken! My trueself, my identity had meaning to once again unleash brutallity on anyone who stood in my way! I always get what I want...And what I wanted, was the WWE Championship! And I always get what I want, when I want! It took only a year to capture the most prestigous Championship that could ever been worn. Many years ago, I never dreamed of a moment like this, I never even would have considered to be standing in a WWE ring as it's top Champion...If you take yourself back to the past, people looked up at me and saw fear, terror, a monster! Now they see a Champion...A Champion who will unleash Hell's fury like no other. Now, there is something on the horizon that people feel I should address. My brother...Many are speculating that this is a conspiracy. That my brother and I were once again bonded. Allow me to be the first to tell you, that is not the case."

*Kane pauses for a moment*

"I can promise you that I had nothing to do with the Undertaker's interference in the Elimination Chamber. The nay sayers can say what they want. But I...Work...Alone. CM Punk, you can't blame the Undertaker for losing the Elimination Chamber. We all know that a monster can't be put down. I would have Chokeslammed you straight to Hell on my own! So Undertaker...Thanks, but no thanks! I was in complete control. You can have your business with CM Punk for whatever reason, but I! I will become the most dominant WWE Champion of all time! Hell will reign supreme! WrestleMania 29, the Main Event...Everyone will see a monster's rage unleashed. A dream for me! A living nightmare for my opponent, John Cena!"

*Kane looks up and has a vile smirk on his face*

"Cena...Cena...Cena. Oh do we have our differences! When I returned in late 2011, the panic on your face brought joy to my black heart when I saw the fear appear on your face as I stepped over that top rope and Chokeslammed you all the way to Hell! You believed that you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time...But that was not the case. Choosing to rise above? That is no longer a case anymore ether. Just know, there is no way you can take my WWE Championship! There isn't anyway that you will...Defeat...Me! I am your WWE Champion...Let the era of the Demon begin..."

*Kane lets out his sinister laughter as he reaches his arms up and summons his pyro. Kane's theme hits and he stares out into the crowd for a moment before heading tot he back*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am

Christian walks around backstage with his Money in the Bank breifcase, after having seen Kane's promo.

Cody Rhodes works out in the gym.

Brad Maddox sits in his locker room.

The Prime Time Players are watching TV in their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 am

Captain Personality wrote:
Christian walks around backstage with his Money in the Bank breifcase, after having seen Kane's promo.

Dean Ambrose

*walks up behind Christian clapping. He then adjusts his Intercontinental Title on his shoulder*

"Well look at you...Mr. Money in the Bank!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:05 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

*walks up behind Christian clapping. He then adjusts his Intercontinental Title on his shoulder*

Christian turns and sees Ambrose. He chuckles and speaks.

Christian: Yes, Mr. Money in the Bank, Christian. And Dean, I see you've got that Intercontinental Title on your shoulder, that you beat me for. Well, if you could do the same in those closing moments at Elimination Chamber, I guess you'd be holding the Money in the Bank, wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:14 am

Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Christian: Yes, Mr. Money in the Bank, Christian. And Dean, I see you've got that Intercontinental Title on your shoulder, that you beat me for. Well, if you could do the same in those closing moments at Elimination Chamber, I guess you'd be holding the Money in the Bank, wouldn't you?

Dean Ambrose

"Smart guy aren't you? Very observant...Christian I don't need the Money in the Bank to get a Championship around my waist. Look at you for an example. I simply wiped the floor with you like a mop to take the Intercontinental Title from you. I don't care that you're the briefcase carrier. As a matter of fact, no one cares! Want to know why?"

*Ambrose pushes his hair back*

"Because you won't win the big one! Now, sure you've won it in the past! But how long did you have the Championship around your waist? You know what, who even cares about that because it wasn't long! But don't worry Christian, everyone has their dream moments. Yours, well it may have already come and gone. Do you ask why? Let me answer that for you before you ask. You had your shots, and failed to deliver! Now as I told you before, you are staring at the future of World Wrestling Entertainment, so why don't you give the favor of stepping the Hell out of my way..."

*Ambrose has a serious look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

"Smart guy aren't you? Very observant...Christian I don't need the Money in the Bank to get a Championship around my waist. Look at you for an example. I simply wiped the floor with you like a mop to take the Intercontinental Title from you. I don't care that you're the briefcase carrier. As a matter of fact, no one cares! Want to know why?"

"Because you won't win the big one! Now, sure you've won it in the past! But how long did you have the Championship around your waist? You know what, who even cares about that because it wasn't long! But don't worry Christian, everyone has their dream moments. Yours, well it may have already come and gone. Do you ask why? Let me answer that for you before you ask. You had your shots, and failed to deliver! Now as I told you before, you are staring at the future of World Wrestling Entertainment, so why don't you give the favor of stepping the Hell out of my way..."

Christian: You're right Dean, I haven't had the World Title for long when I have had it, but at least I have. So I know what its like to be at the top of the mountain. And like with winning the Money in the Bank, it takes time for some to understand how to keep it. When I cash in and become World Champion once again, I won't hold it for 5 nights or only a month, I will hold it much longer than a month. And while you did beat me for the Intercontinental Championship, I'm not worried about that anymore. You may not want Money in the Bank you say, but you sure looked like you wanted it when you were fighting me on top of that ladder. You see Dean, you wanted it. This briefcase basically guarantees you the World Title, and you realized that you could start what you call the future early, by winning Money in the Bank. You say you don't need it, but trust me, if you had won, you'd be saying different.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Christian: You're right Dean, I haven't had the World Title for long when I have had it, but at least I have. So I know what its like to be at the top of the mountain. And like with winning the Money in the Bank, it takes time for some to understand how to keep it. When I cash in and become World Champion once again, I won't hold it for 5 nights or only a month, I will hold it much longer than a month. And while you did beat me for the Intercontinental Championship, I'm not worried about that anymore. You may not want Money in the Bank you say, but you sure looked like you wanted it when you were fighting me on top of that ladder. You see Dean, you wanted it. This briefcase basically guarantees you the World Title, and you realized that you could start what you call the future early, by winning Money in the Bank. You say you don't need it, but trust me, if you had won, you'd be saying different.

Dean Ambrose

"What a heart warming speech Christian. Bravo...Bravo! You know what, I hope you do cash in and become the World Heavyweight Champion, because I would love nothing more to swipe your dream away again. That would really be one of my dreams...Come true! Now if you'll excuse me..."

*Ambrose goes to walk off, but he quickly turns around and strikes Christian with the Intercontinental Title. Ambrose smiles and walks off shaking his head*

OT: read what your sig says, hope that was okay to end it that way because I have to go now cya!

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:35 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

"What a heart warming speech Christian. Bravo...Bravo! You know what, I hope you do cash in and become the World Heavyweight Champion, because I would love nothing more to swipe your dream away again. That would really be one of my dreams...Come true! Now if you'll excuse me..."

*Ambrose goes to walk off, but he quickly turns around and strikes Christian with the Intercontinental Title. Ambrose smiles and walks off shaking his head*

OT: read what your sig says, hope that was okay to end it that way because I have to go now cya!

Christian is lied out on the floor.

OFF: Perfectly fine. If you didn't finish it there, I was actually gonna finish it here.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:38 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Christian is lied out on the floor.

OFF: Perfectly fine. If you didn't finish it there, I was actually gonna finish it here.

**Christopher Nowinski spots him on the floor and lays a dictionary on him**
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 10davidotunga
Out comes David Otunga with mic in hand the crowd reigns boos down on him as he enters. David clearly doesn't care that they are booing him as he enters the ring and raises the microphone up to his lips.

Otunga
Ladies and gentlemen I am David Otunga the legal adviser for the NEW World Heavyweight Champion Edge. MY phone has been ringing off the hook trying to find out if what Kurt Angle did by disqualifying Brock Lesnar in the gold medal tournament was legal and after reviewing the contract every man signed when entering said tournament I am pleased to let you know that with the actions Brock took Kurt did the right thing and tossed him out, that being said Brock you sir are very lucky to still have a job in this company there is no room for hooligan behavior that you demonstrated. Kurt is a very smart man and he knows that you make money had you been a nobody chances are your punishment would have been more severe. Now for the moment everybody in attendance has been waiting for The GREATEST superstar of all time a man who has won 32 championships in this company 12 of which have been the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship the Rated R Superstar EDGE

Otunga smiles and points up to the ramp with the crowd booing the mere mention of Edge

After a brief pause Edge storms out with the World title strapped around his waist. He runs his hand through his hair and gives the fans the look of annoyance he has with them. He grins at Otunga as he slides into the ring and David hands him the mic

Edge
Thanks to the hard work of doctors around the world I AM BACK. You see people the motivation of seeing someone like CM Punk getting nothing but disrespect fueled me. It lit a fire in me to make sure I return and get this belt and upon getting it I would hold it for a long time JUST to let it eat away at you. Look at the name plate on it people

The camera zooms in to read "EDGE"

Edge
That's right it says EDGE. That means that it is once again all about ME. My name is once again front and center on the ole WWE billboards and it is once again me that is featured in pictures for pay per views and on those shirts you buy and those cups have my face on it once again. Your hatred for me is once again lining my pockets and for that I thank you. Because if it wasn't for people as ignorant as yourself I would have stayed retired. I would have been sitting on a beach somewhere off the coast sipping on a martini. But here I am once again driving you shits to the point of insanity. And hey Christian won Money in the Bank, good for you plug, too bad that I am once again shining brighter than you with my gold, but hey look at your wife and then look at Lita or Trish and we can see that I once again beat ya there sparky so you should be used to it by now. Oh and then there is the big red monster Kane. He FINALLY won another match and he is once again the WWE Champion. Perhaps this time he won't have an embarrassment of a title reign, but after all it is Kane we are talking about so the likelihood is he will find a way to fuck it up and lose by Wrestlemania and not even be at the show. And then there is The Undertaker

The crowd roars to life as shades of his return at the Elimination Chamber glisten in their head

Edge
Bravo Deadman you show up after nearly a year and expect the world to bow at your feet and these idiots do. You cost CM Punk the title match and he did deserve to win. For the life of me I don't get why these people would cheer someone like you over Punk when Punk night in and night out gives it his all and deadman shows up less often than a period and you people adore him. He is what is wrong with this company and I hope. NO WAIT I know. I KNOW Cm Punk will get the win over you Taker and I hope like hell he ends your career doing it. It would be a shame if he doesn't and you have to feel one final conchairto. Chris Jericho I have a message for you, you think that dropping the tag titles show my true disdain for you? I am completely fueled by hatred for you, your shitty band, and you being nearly as bad as Taker. We know you will leave again because you only give a fuck about music, but let's face it. Your band has been playing for years and you still don't make it on mainstream radio stations and there is a reason for that. It isn't for the lack of effort, no lack of effort is what you give the WWE. It is because your band fucking sucks. It is hands down one of the worst bands I have ever heard. When I am finished with you I will take away those vocals you donate to that band. I'm going to injure you in a way that I wouldn't even denote to SuperCena. You don't have to watch your back Jericho. I want you to see when I'm coming so that you can put up the fight of your life and I can enjoy that fight slowly slipping away. Now hit my music I'm out

Edge and Otunga head backstage the crowd booing and Edge looking like he agitated even himself.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Championship resting on his shoulder*

Dean Ambrose

*The Intercontinental Champion is walking around backstage with a smug look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm

-- ATTENTION --
Layout, pictures, and font all finished, preview of Raw looks good... now to write this thing!
Any segments or anything please PM the ideas, any match writers or people who wanna write segments, PM and i'll give details.
Help is loved but even without Raw will be finished, but for now I just got off work and it's nap time...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Brock Lesnar arrives.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

*Damien Sandow arrives backstage.*

Off: My apologies for dropping off the grid around here. Ready to be active.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Championship on his shoulder*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage with a hood up over his head, and his Intercontinental Title around his waist*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 pm

*Dean Ambrose walks out with his Intercontinental Title around his waist. He has a smug look on his face as he walks down to the ring. He rolls into the ring and un-straps his Title. He steps up onto the top rope and holds his Title high with a confident look. Ambrose hops off the turnbuckle and grabs a microphone*

Dean Ambrose

"How many times? How many times!? That's the question? How many times huh? Christian! Again, you walk around here like you are on top of the world with your Money in the Bank contract! You see you may have defeated me at Elimination Chamber for that brief case, but what you are failing to realize is that everything that you gain, I take! For instance! Take this Intercontinental Championship! You won it...but I wanted it. So I took it! I took it right from under you Christian, and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it! Now I might not be able to take that brief case off of your hands...But you can be damn sure that I'll take another Championship off of you after you cash in. That is if you even win! I'm Dean Ambrose...the future of the WWE!"

*Ambrose drops his microphone and holds his Title up. His theme hits and he has a slight smirk on his face before exiting the ring and heading backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Christian's theme hits and he walks out onto the stage, Money in the Bank briefcase in one hand, microphone in the other. He walks down the ramp and, making his way to the ring, stepping in. He stands in the middle and smiles when he begins to speak.

Captain Charisma | Christian | Mr. Money in the Bank

"Dean if you were still out here I'd be talking to your face right now, but I guess this'll have to do. Dean, that was a very stellar promo you just delivered, it had everything you would want! Drama, excitement, passion, but there were two things it lacked: depth and originality. You came out here and said the same thing you told me when we last met backstage, and was out here for about 2 minutes. But I guess that doesn't really matter. Dean you came out here and said you've taken everything I've earned since you got here. And so far, that is somewhat true. You took the Intercontinental Championship from me, but in my eyes, I beat you. Not in that title match, at Money in the Bank. Think about it, if it weren't for me, you'd probably be Mr. Money in the Bank right now. You say you'll take the World Title or WWE Title from me when I cash in, but that is where you are wrong Dean. You see you won the Intercontinental Championship, congratulations. I'll be training twice as hard every day of my life until I cash in so that I can be at the level of those guys like John Cena, The Rock, Edge and Chris Jericho. I'll be training harder than anybody, and when I feel I'm ready, I'll cash in, win the World Title or the WWE Title, and when you try to take it from me, I'll be leaps and bounds greater than you, and you'll fail. Now when I cash in is up to me. I could cash in at WrestleMania, or I could cash in this week, or I could wait a year, its entirely up to me. I'll be at the right level come my time to cash in, and we'll be in the Age of the Peeps!"

Christian hands the mic off to ringside and raises his Money in the Bank briefcase in the air, smiling, and leaves the ring, going to the back.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 am

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) What will happen with CM Punk and Kane and The Undertaker?
B.) What are you looking forward too?
C.) Any predictions?
D.) Hype levels out of 1 to 10?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:34 am

============================================
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIR DATE: MONDAY MARCH 4TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: USA NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "THE ROAD BEGINS"

-- LOOK IN MY EYES! --

The theme music of CM Punk fills the arena cutting off any type of intro to the show as he comes storming out from the back with a large scowl on his face. The Best in the World can not be in a very good mood after the way he was screwed out of the WWE Championship at the Elimination Chamber. He is booed by the thousands in attendance as he does not seem to care storming around the ring as he snatches Justin Robert's microphone and pushes him back into his seat. Punk slides into the ring as he rubs his hand down his face and goes right into what he has to say.

CM PUNK ---
"How dare you people boo me! I WAS SCREWED! Once again I have been screwed out of what is mine! The WWE Championship should be on my shoulder... around MY WAIST! But Kane had to get big brother to save him from the Best in the World! I have heard everything you have said Kane and you sicken me! You are just like your brother... a washed up has-been! I am the face of this company! I DESERVE TO BE THE WWE CHAMPION! I had the match won this past Sunday and every single person here... at home... knows it! I had DOMINATED and I hit the Go To Sleep and I WAS SECONDS... SECONDS! Away from being the WWE Champion and then I was...

-- AINT NO GRAVE! --

The crowd erupts in cheers as CM Punk is livid that The Undertaker would disrespect him like this! The lights go blue and dark as the smoke fills the arena and there he is... The Undertaker! He heads to the ring and the crowd already knows what could only happen... as Punk keeps his eyes on Taker the whole time he enters the ring and just stands there staring at CM Punk as the lights return to normal. The Undertake looks up at the Wrestlemania sign and the crowd goes wild as CM Punk begins to shake his head.

CM PUNK --- "I don't think so Taker... you think you are just going to walk out here and we stare at a sign? That isn't how I work! If you didn't know, I am not a silent kind of guy! If you want to face me at Wrestlemania then you are going to have to give me something. Give me a reason why! Tell me why on earth you are dying to have your streak ended by first pissing me off then challenging me at Wrestlemania! GIVE... ME... A REASON, Taker!"

CM Punk holds out the microphone for The Deadman as he just stares through Punk for a moment before reaching up and grabbing the mic from his hand and the crowd once again comes alive! Take raises up the microphone and stares at Punk in silence for a few moments as the crowd are on the edge of their seats.

THE UNDERTAKER ---
"Twenty years....... for the past twenty years there have been over twenty men step into this ring with me at Wrestlemania and each and every single one of them fell to my feet and I... I felt no remorse. You come out here and claim that you are the best in the world...... I have ended more careers than you will ever dream off... I have crushed hopes and dreams... At the Elimination Chamber... my brother was just in the right place... at the right time... I CRUSHED YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS! To show you... the power that I behold... if you are the best in the world... prove it...."

DONG! The lights go off and as they come back on... he is gone and the mic sits on the ground in front of CM Punk. Punk looks angry as ever as he looks at the microphone and then at the Wrestlemania 29 sign as he reaches for the microphone.

CM PUNK ---
"Prove it? PROVE IT! You want me to prove it Taker then fine! I will prove that I am THE BEST INT HE WORLD! By ending your career at TWENTY... and ONE!"

=======================================================================================

United States Championship Tournament - Round One
[Seth Rollins vs Brad Maddox]
=================

-- LETS BURN THIS TOWN! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================
The bell is sounded as Seth and Brad lock up and Rollin pushes him back as he runs at him with a spinning elbow grounding the loud mouth Maddox as Seth screams out and taunts! He goes right back on the assault as he grabs up Maddox and knees him in the midsection and hits him with a DDT and goes for the pin. Maddox kicks right out of the attempt as Rollins goes to pick him up again as Brad strikes him in the gut getting in some offense. Seth knees him again and irish whips him into the corner but as Rollins runs at him he moves out of the way and Seth Rollins is sent crashing into the turnbuckle. Maddox goes on the offense as he begins to get Rollins a taste of his own medicine with knees to the gut. Brad fake irish whips him bring him back for a clothesline as Maddox smirks in confidence and goes for the pin but not even close. He goes back on the assault with an kick to his side and then goes to drop an elbow right to the ring below! Seth stands ready as Brad begins to get to his feet but is met to an rude awakening, Avada Kedavra! Maddox never seen it coming as Seth goes for the pin, 1... 2... 3...
=================

WINNER: SETH ROLLINS

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 1-1_zpsa6ad70ef

The cameras cut to backstage where Matt Striker is standing with the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge who hold his championship on his shoulder with a huge smirk on his face as the crowd goes wild in boos.

MATT STRIKER ---
"Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome at this time my guest, the World Heavyweight Champion, the Rated R Superstar, EDGE! How does is feel to once again be the World Heavyweight Champion?"

Edge smirks as he loves the boos and he looks shocked by Strikers idiotic question.

EDGE ---
"How does it make me feel? Are you an idiot Striker? It doesn't make me feel anything but finally a bit of respect! I have back what was never taken from me! Kurt made the right decision to give me back my championship! The Rated R era is upon us once more!"

CHRIS JERICHO --- "Ahh please... the only reason you are the World Heavyweight Champion is because you didn't have to face Lesnar. You are champion because Kurt didn't want to have to make Lesnar the champion and just handed it over to you for kissing his ass. We all know that if you had to fight for that title like against say... me... you wouldn't have it on your shoulder! It would be on mine!"

The crowd somewhat pops as Chris Jericho is seen coming onto picture as he get right in his former tag partners face with a smirk on his face as Edge stares back and doesn't seem too impressed.

EDGE ---
"Oh is that right? You think you could beat me huh Jericho? Not even in your dream kid! You know I am and always have been better than you... it has been proved countless times so why waste my time "Junior!"

Jericho just snickers and shakes his head.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Your right... this is a waste of time... MY TIME! The card has been made and tonight it is me and you... I'll prove it in the ring... JUNIOR!"

Jericho begins to walk away as cameras follow him and a odd sight is seen as AJ Lee is seen at a concessions booth looking at Kane masks.

[Christopher Nowinski vs AJ Styles]
=================

-- BEETHOVEN'S 5TH SYMPHONY! --

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================
The music of Christopher Nowinski hits. He walks out to a mostly heat as he heads down the stage with a smirk on his face. Out next is AJ Styles. Styles walks out to a huge ovation! Styles enters the ring and the bell sounds. The fans begin a AJ Styles chant and Christopher Nowinski shakes his head and taunts the fans. He then taunts AJ Styles. Styles shrugs and hits a drop kick sending Nowinski out of the ring! Nowinski quickly scrambles to his feet with a frustrated look. They lock up, and Nowinski puts Styles in a headlock. Styles counters and pushes Nowinski to the ropes. Christopher Nowinski comes back and hits a shoulder block which knocks Styles down. Nowinski goes for a quick cover! 1, kick out! Nowinski goes to lift Styles up, but Styles counters into a small cradle! 1, 2, kick out! Christopher Nowinski barely kicks out. Both men reach their feet at the same time, and AJ Styles connects with a drop kick! Both quickly get up again, and Styles hits another drop kick! AJ Styles goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! AJ Styles gets Nowinski to his feet. AJ Styles goes for a scoop slam, but Christopher Nowinski lands on his feet behind Styles. Nowinski goes for a back suplex, but Styles back flips on to his feet! Styles goes to grab Nowinski, but he ends up tripping Styles into the ropes neck first! Christopher Nowinski rolls him up and pulls on the tights! 1, 2, kick out! Christopher Nowinski hits a swinging neckbreaker! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Nowinski calls for the Harvard Buster! AJ Styles staggers to his feet, and Nowinski sets him up, but Styles counters out of nowhere! AJ Styles kicks Nowinski in the gut and connects with the Styles Clash! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!
=================

WINNER: AJ STYLES

[OOC: Thank You Jigsaw.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 2-1_zpsfb06cad3

WAITING RICHIE

Tag Team Match
[The Miz & Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett & Damien Sandow]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- I'VE HAD ENOUGH! --

=================
WAITING RICHIE
=================

WINNER: THE MIZ AND CODY RHODES

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 3-1_zps6f4dc6b7

The WWE Commissioner, Kurt Angle sits behind his desk inside he new office with a great big grin on his face, loving his position here in the WWE as he hears a knock on the door and doesn't even look up from his paper work.

KURT ANGLE ---
"COME IN!"

The crowd goes wild as the cameras show none other than Brock Lesnar walking into Kurt's office and as Kurt looks up for a moment he drop his pen and jumps up staring down Lesnar who snickers.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Calm down, calm down, I didn't come here to whoop your ass again. Can't I just come to see and old friend?"

Obviously he can not as Kurt begins to grow with rage and yells out at Lesnar.

KURT ANGLE ---
"You can get the hell out of my office!"

As Kurt grow more angry, Brock begins to snicker only pissing him off more as Brock leans on the desk getting into Angle's face.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Are you going to kick me out of here Kurt?... Or are you going to sit back down and listen to me."

Kurt is about to blow up as Brock goes "Aaah!" as Kurt looks as if he was about to say something.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Don't make bad choices. You made a bad choice Kurt... you screwing my out of the World Heavyweight Champion out of spite.... no! I don't play like that.... I don't give a damn about the title... I just wanna beat somebody up... understand?"

Brock grins and then turns around and walks off as Angle just stares at him as he goes.

[M.V.P vs Alberto Del Rio]
=================

-- ONE! TWO! YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKING! --

=================

-- REALEZA --

=================
MVP makes his way out first. Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto Del Rio. The bell sounds. They circle the ring before locking up. MVP out muscles Del Rio and shoves him to the mat. Del Rio quickly gets up and they have a stalemate stare down. They lock up again, and Del Rio throws MVP into the ropes. MVP ducks under a clothesline, but Del Rio catches him with a hip toss! Del Rio goes for the first cover. 1, 2, kick out! Del Rio lifts MVP up, but MVP hits a combo of rights and lefts. MVP throws Del Rio into the ropes and hits a back body drop! MVP taunts, and drops a knee on Del Rio’s chest. MVP hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! MVP lifts Del Rio up, but Del Rio grabs MVP’s arm and goes for the Cross Arm Breaker! MVP quickly shakes away and exits to the outside. Del Rio goes after him. MVP strikes with a right hand, but Del Rio comes back with one of his own. MVP tackles Del Rio into the ring apron! MVP rolls Del Rio into the ring and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Del Rio crawls to his feet in the corner and MVP calls for the Players Boot! MVP charges in, and Del Rio ducks under the boot! Del Rio rolls MVP up! 1, 2, kick out! They pop back up, and Del Rio grabs the arm and tackles MVP down! Cross Arm Breaker! MVP taps.
=================

WINNER: ALBERTO DEL RIO

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 4-2_zps6c489d0c

-- INSERT DEAN AMBROSE & SETH ROLLINS MEETING --

[Mr. Anderson vs Rikishi]
=================

-- YOU LOOK FLY TODAY! --

=================

-- MISTEEERRRRRR! --

=================
Rikishi comes out first dancing away for the crowd. Out next is Mr. Anderson. The bell sounds. Mr. Anderson sizes Rikishi up. Anderson goes for an immediate scoop slam, but he is unable to lift him up. Rikishi hits a head butt sending Anderson into the corner. Rikishi charges and hits a back splash! Anderson falls in the corner and Rikishi calls for the Stink Face! As Rikishi backs up, Anderson quickly gets up and hits a running bull dog! Anderson hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Mr. Anderson gets Rikishi to his feet and hits a combo of rights and lefts. He backs Rikishi up into the corner. Mr. Anderson charges and hits a clothesline in the corner. It isn’t very effective. He goes for another, but Rikishi runs out of the corner and hits a super kick out of nowhere! Rikishi drops down and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Rikishi drags Anderson toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope! Rikishi goes for the Banzai drop! But Anderson moves out of the way! Anderson gets to his feet, and goes for the Green Bay Plunge! He is unable to lift Rikishi again! Rikishi goes for the Rikishi Driver! Again another counter! This time Mr. Anderson connects with the Mic Check! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!
=================

WINNER: MR.ANDERSON

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 5-1_zps0532405f

-- CHRISTIAN BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW --

Grudge Match
[Christian vs Dean Ambrose (c)]
=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================
CLOSING MOMENTS
Christian goes for a body splash off the top rope as it connects and Christian signals for the killswitch and as he does from the crowd jumps Seth Rollins and the crowd erupts in boos! He slides in the ring and attacks Christian from behind! The referee calls for the bell as Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins keep their promise from earlier tonight of "teaching a lesson and justice" to Christian as the beat down begins and Dean sets up Christian for the superkick.
=================

WINNER BY DQ: CHRISTIAN

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

The Rock comes storming out to the ring as Rollins and Ambrose look surprised and ready themselves! Rock comes storming in and nails Rollins with a clothesline. Then Ambrose and Rocky begin to exchange blows and finally gets the best of Ambrose as The Shield exit the ring and the crowd goes wild as The Rock helps up Christian and taunts.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 6_zps958b69db

WAITING RICHIE

Non-Title Match
[Edge (c) w/ David Otunga vs Chris Jericho]
=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================
WAITING RICHIE
=================

WINNER: EDGE

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 7_zps854cab2f

-- INSERT VINCE MCMAHON CONFRONTS KURT ANGLE ABOUT EDGE, MAIN EVENT MADE. BROCK LESNAR WINS HE CHOOSES HIS OWN MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA 29--

Non-Title Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Kane (c)]
=================

-- VIEL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================
The bell is sounded as the crowd is already pumped up as Brock Lesnar stands across the ring of the WWE Champion, the Monster, Kane. The two lock up as Lesnar wins over in the strength game pushing Kane backwards before breaking the hold and kicking Kane in the midsection in the process. He follows up by irish whipping Kane across the ring into the turnbuckle. Lesnar stretches out his shoulders as he roars out and huddles at Kane who throws up his right leg and catching Kane in the jaw. Lesnar backs up holding his jaw as Kane pushes out from the turnbuckle and walks forward nailing Brock with an uppercut. Kane goes on the attack as he holds Brock and the crowd cheers. Kane kicks Lesnar in the midsection and lifts up the big man for a power slam onto the mat! Kane gets a loud pop as he goes for an usual but odd top rope climb. He awaits as Brock climbs to his feet staggered but aware as Kane comes flying from the top rope and Brock comes alive with momentum as he grabs him in mid air with a devastating DDT! Kane looks like he is down and out for the count as Lesnar bounces up from the ring with a roar! Lesnar awaits for Kane to get up to his feet ready to attack! Kane is up as he turns around and lifts him up for the F-5! Kane comes crashing to the mat as Lesnar goes for the pin, 1... 2... Kane somehow manages to throw his arm out to the bottom rope breaking the count! The crowd goes crazy as somehow Kane, the champion, is able to stay alive in the match up! Brock looks the most in shock as he about losses it with the referee. Lesnar finally calms as he goes back on the attack with Kane. He goes to pull up the champion as the crowd pops again and down walking from the ramp comes out with a grin on his face. Lesnar is seen easily distracted by Kurt who walks around the ring to the commentary table joining on with Michael Cole and The King and J.B.L, the former GM.

Kurt begins to talk on commentary as Brock focuses on Kane and goes to lift him up as he is once again caught by an uppercut. Kane goes back on offense as he begins to back up Lesnar with blows. He runs against the ropes jumping in the air catching Brock with a jumping clothesline! The crowd come alive for the champion as he plays the crowd in getting pumped up and proceeds to pull up his right glove and raise it up in the air preparing for Brock Lesnar! As Lesnar staggers up to his feet Kane waits for him to spin around and grabs him by the throat! As he goes to lift him up Lesnar somehow has enough in him two kick him in the gut! Lesnar's stamina kicks in as he shoulder blocks Kane knocking him to the ring and then proceeds to lock on a sleeper hold as he would knowing his UFC background! Kane has to be done for here as his body begin to go out and the referee goes to check on him! Somehow Kane is able once again to find the ropes. Lesnar is forced to break the hold as you can see his frustration growing. He stomps the ring as he gets in his striking position and waits for his move. Kane staggers to his feet and stumbles around and grabs Lesnar by the throat! Somehow Kane is able to save his own life for the moment.... Kane is weakened greatly and is wore as he losses his grip on Lesnar. Lesnar takes advantagge and quickly lifts him up and nails him with the F-5! He goes straight for the cover... 1... 2... 3...
=================

WINNER: BROCK LESNAR

=================

In a big shock, cutting off his celebration completely, Lesnar goes straight out of the ring and grabs a microphone proceeding to get in Kurt Angles face. He looks Kurt in the eyes and then chuckles at him He then looks him up and down once more.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"You heard the boss... boss. At Wrestlemania 29... it will be Brock Lesnar......... versus Kurt Angle!"

Brock throws down the microphone and begins to laugh as Kurt even cracks a grin in his scowl as he begins to nod his head.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

Last edited by Granger on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 20120305_sd_header1
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
AIRS: FRIDAYS @8
DURATION: TWO HOURS
NETWORKS: SYFY NETWORK
THEME SONG:
BORN 2 RUN by 7LIONS

- CM Punk has just been challenged to "Prove It" by The Undertaker shall he?

- Kane is left uncertain of his WM opponent due to Cena's injury, what is his opinion?

- The Rock will be in action against Dean Ambrose.

- The Semi-Finals of the United States Championship Tournament will take place, Seth Rollins vs Christopher Nowinski & Alberto Del Rio vs AJ Styles

- Brock Lesnar has been awarded his "Wretlemania Choice," which was Kurt Angle... what is the WWE Commissioner, Kurt Angle's feelings on this?

- Number One Contender's Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight Championship including; The Miz, Cody Rhodes, DDP, M.V.P, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jerichio, David Otunga, Brad Maddox, Shawn Michaels, Raven, David Otunga, Titus O'Neil, Drew McIntrye, & Damien Sandow.

- Christian has an announcement to make.

Last edited by Granger on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next