The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
(John Morrison is walking around backstage with his newly won NXT Championship while holding his neck with a smirk on his face.)

(Dolph Ziiggler is not at the arena.)

Dean Ambrose

*The Intercontinental Champion has his Title resting on his shoulder. He turns the corner and locks eyes with the new NXT Champion, Ambrose has a smirk on his face as he looks at Morrison's Title*

"Nice Title..."

*Ambrose continues to smirk as he adjusts his Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder*
John Morrison

(John Morrison looks at his NXT Championship and than glances back at Dean Ambrose's Intercontinental CHampionship.)

"Yours isn't too bad either."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
(John Morrison is walking around backstage with his newly won NXT Championship while holding his neck with a smirk on his face.)

Dean Ambrose

*The Intercontinental Champion has his Title resting on his shoulder. He turns the corner and locks eyes with the new NXT Champion, Ambrose has a smirk on his face as he looks at Morrison's Title*

"Nice Title..."

*Ambrose continues to smirk as he adjusts his Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder*
John Morrison

(John Morrison looks at his NXT Championship and than glances back at Dean Ambrose's Intercontinental CHampionship.)

Dean Ambrose

"I must say...What you did on NXT against Brian Kendrick was impressive to say the very least. But explain to me, how does a Champion allow himself to be humiliated in the center of the ring just seconds after winning that Championship?"

*Ambrose shows a vile smirk this time and switches shoulders on his Title*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge arrives with David Otunga

The Brian Kendrick arrives

As Madison is walking down the hall way it was almost impossible for her to not see Brian walking down the hall. She shakes her head as she gets closer to him.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh my god. You have to be kidding me... I have question for you, whatever your name is. When's the last time you've taken a shower? Because your hair looks greasy as hell. It's repulsive. I don't even know why I'm even asking you because you probably can't even function right now. You look like...I don't know how to word this...You look like you've smoken one too many bowls. I mean, do you even know where you are?

She snickers.
Kendrick

Who am I? I am THE Brian Kendrick. I've traveled the world over and am by far the most talented and intelligent superstar around. You see toots I dress how I want and I act how I want and yes I smoke what I want. Why? Because I can. Who is going to stop me? You? Or maybe your flavor of the day boy toy? You might say that I look like I haven't taken a shower, however I'm not the one that smells fishy.

Madison stops listening to Brian half way and begins to play with her nails. She has no respect for Brian and couldn't care less about what he had to say. She ignores his comments and just simply goes on with what she has to say. Madison begins to question him with a grin on her face. It's obvious that she's merely just trying to get under his skin and bother him.

MADISON RAYNE: If you're the most talented then why haven't I heard of you before? Why aren't you wrestling for championships? Please spare me the time and not say it's because you're never given the chance. I've heard it all before. Management is holding me back and if they would just give me the chance I would do something with it. Just save it, because I know that's the road you're bound to head down and I don't want to hear it. Unlike you, I prove that I'm the most talented diva around by winning matches. I prove that I'm the most intelligent diva because I outsmart my opponents, while you don't even have any at the moment do you? [She chuckles as she gives him a sad look, almost a look of pity.] Oh Brian, I'm afraid to say that I think you're all talk and I'm usually right in most cases like these.
Kendrick

Never heard of me? At least I have held titles in this company before barbie doll. I'm a former WWE Champion like it or not. If it wasn't for Triple H having an ego that won't let him put over people that ya know would show him up? Look at it this way at least I'm honest about the drugs I do. You think he is all natural? Oh no no no sweet cheeks. So I smoke a little weed, so what? Does it harm you? Does it stop you from blowing your way to the top? No so why should you care? The reason I'm not a world champion is because I smoke weed and I still hold a higher IQ than any other competitor out here and with Linda having to do her little running for office thing they would clearly attack that her top superstar is a "druggy". Kind of why you don't hold a title. You ARE the most talented woman here BUT you are also a slut so that kind of hinders where you are going to go.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

"Nice Title..."

John Morrison

Dean Ambrose

"I must say...What you did on NXT against Brian Kendrick was impressive to say the very least. But explain to me, how does a Champion allow himself to be humiliated in the center of the ring just seconds after winning that Championship?"

John Morrison

(John Morrison's grin turns to a look of anger.)

"I was blind-sided! I had no idea Sandow was even out there until he attacked me! But, If he tries something like that again I'll be ready and he'll be the one humiliated. Nobody embarrasses the Shaman of Sexy and gets away with it."

(John Morrison composes himself and adjusts his championship.)

"You better be careful because you might be feeling embarrassed after Wrestlemania. After all the WWE always finds a way to put the strap on their golden boys."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

"Nice Title..."

John Morrison

Dean Ambrose

John Morrison

"I was blind-sided! I had no idea Sandow was even out there until he attacked me! But, If he tries something like that again I'll be ready and he'll be the one humiliated. Nobody embarrasses the Shaman of Sexy and gets away with it."

"You better be careful because you might be feeling embarrassed after Wrestlemania. After all the WWE always finds a way to put the strap on their golden boys."

Dean Amrbose

*Ambrose goes from having a smirk on his face to a smug look*

"Do you not realize who I am Morrison? The WWE no longer finds ways to get what these idiots want! This is no longer a dictation! I am the Shield...I do what I want, when I want. No one tells me what to do, not Kurt Angle, not Stephanie McMahon, not Shane McMahon, and most certainly not Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself! Justice isn't free John...and come WrestleMania I'll prove that when I take out the Rock at WrestleMania."

*Ambrose pushes his hair back, and takes a deep breath*

"As for you...You have a giant bulls eye on your face. And if you want my personal advice onto handle that, take a stand John. Show Damien Sandow, show Brian Kendrick, and show that Irish son of a bitch Sheamus who the NXT Champion is. Give them the meaning, show them the meaning of what it means to be great. As I said...The WWE is no longer a dictation of what it once was!."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm

*A wall of fire erupts on the stage and the lights go black...Then suddenly.*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Kane_e10

*The fans rise to their feet as the WWE Champion emerges from the red smoke. His Championship firmly resting on his shoulder. The fans are going nuts as Kane begins walking down the ramp toward the ring. The Devil's Favorite Demon climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He removes his metallic entrance mask. Kane looks around at the fans for a moment before grabbing a microphone*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Kane_m10

Kane

"Here we are...Just eighteen days from grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania 29. Not only will I be in my first Main Event, but I will be defending my WWE Championship against an all too familiar face...John Cena."

*The fans boo as Kane mentions Cena's name.*

"Lets rewind our lives back to about one year ago. When I once again began to strike fear into the souls of the WWE Universe by making my presence known at various times before finally making the impact that I craved for so long. At the time he was your hero, at the time he was all of your icon! You the people of the WWE Universe looked at me as if I were the wrong doer here as I walked down that very ramp, stepped over those ropes into this very ring and thrust my hand tightly around John Cena's throat and then proceeded to send him straight to Hell! All of you stood there in awe as I stood over Cena. My presence was felt once again. Everyone asked...Why Kane why!? I told you all...John Cena had to embrace the hate! Without it he never truly defeated me, and he most certainly never defeated the Rock at WrestleMania 28!"

*Kane lets out a slight sadistic laughter before looking back up at the crowd*

"Face the facts John...They are standing right in front of you. You lost to the Rock at WrestleMania in such humiliation you said that you would never be the same again. There is something you told the truth about though. You see...When you defeated Brock Lesnar, you believed that you were back! You believed that you were so back into form you were blinded by the light that had been blinding you since December of 2011 when I sent you to Hell in the middle of this very ring! You couldn't do it John! You couldn't find the will and the power to once again capture the WWE Championship from CM Punk...Which brings me to this. After finally achieving a goal to get you one step closer to a WWE Championship... You find yourself now aligned with CM Punk. You must feel as if you're at the top of the food chain here in the WWE. Well let me assure you this Cena...Your so called Revolution is nothing. John Cena, your Revolution to me, to these people...And to everyone in the back, it means absolutely nothing."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Kane2210

*Kane pauses and smirks as he looks up at the crowd, then at his WWE Championship*

"Well...It does mean something...To me. What the Revolution means to me is destruction. Chaos! Evisceration! But not to me, not my brother, and not to anyone in the WWE. The meaning of the Revolution is the down fall of you John Cena. Your destruction! You see when we come face to face at WrestleMania in front of the millions watching. The pressure is on Cena. You claim to be the next WWE Champion...The only thing that is to be claimed is my next victim. And at WrestleMania, I'll make that claim."

*Kane drops his microphone and has raises his arms up as the fans are on their feet again cheering for the WWE Champion. Kane holds his WWE Championship up and smirks as the segment ends*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Kane_p10

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Edge backstage the world title strapped around his waist as he talks to Otunga about Wrestlemania. He is looking around for either Jericho or Christian as they talk.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 pm

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

THE END OF JOHN CENA

[As a video airs, of what seems to of drove John Cena to make the change he did, the fans sit in shock. The words of 'Let's Go Cena,' and 'Cena sucks,' haunt in the arena, giving goosebumps as they echo in the heads of children and adults themself. Suddenly, the video cuts to the new entrance video of John Cena. The music begins normal, but then takes a harsh turn, showing the true hate that Cena has been keeping inside of him for all this time. The fans begin to boo softly, but as Cena walks out from the back of the curtains, the boos pick up. John Cena is wearing no hat, no arm or wrist bands, just plain black cargo pants, and a black “REVOLUTION” shirt. Cena, how is holding a steel chair in his hand, sits the chair in the center of the stage. Cena takes a seat as he takes a microphone out of the cargo pants. Cena sits back in the chair and runs his hand through his freshly cut hair, before looking up at the fans, raising the microphone. Cena goes to speak, but the fans over-power him with the boos and the chants of “Cena sucks! Cena sucks!” Cena looks down at the stage before leaning back in the chair, running his hand through his hair again. Cena then raises the microphone.]

JOHN CENA --
“About a year and ten months ago, I layed in the middle of that ring, after being put through a table, as CM Punk himself came down here and sat exactly where I am sitting. CM Punk came out here, live on-air and he said a speech that would change the WWE for ever. There was one thing that night, that stuck in my head since. CM Punk said that I was better than him at one thing .. Kissing Vince McMahon's ass, just as much as Hulk Hogan. CM Punk came in here, being nothing more than a villian to all you people, and you all booed him. I come in here and become the face of the company, and since that promo i've been lying to myself. I've sat here, day in and day out, feeding this company for all of you, because I figured that all of you mean't something. You all are what keeps this company going right? So, if I want to be on top, I have to kiss Vince's ass and make all you fans worship me. I became a god to this place. Every child, every women here in the audience that would chant my name .. I was a god to them. And no matter what I did, be it be the underdog, prove himself by winning another Championship, I just couldn't sit right with all of you. This has been eating at me ever since that promo that CM Punk cut. And finally, after all the bullshit, after putting up with a creepy monster, who wanted me to embrace the hate, after having to kiss some idiotic women named Eve, after having to put up with a man that fist pumps and spikes his hair just to get a joke out of all of you. I'm done.”

[By this time, the fans begin to chant “WE WANT RYDER!” Cena just lowers the microphone and shakes his head.]

JOHN CENA --
“See, you're doing it again. All of you have no problem with feeding Zack Ryder the reactions he needs to even get a spot on this program, yet since I am named the poster boy of the WWE, I have to be belittled and frowned upon, because I only have five wrestling moves, or because I fight for this company, or because I star on Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brian and I have my own movies. Everything that I have ever done was for this company, until now. When CM Punk came up to me, just after I won myself the Royal Rumble Match, he said “John, why are you doing this?” Why am I doing this? That is what changed me, that is the question that made me realize that all this hate that I've had bottled inside me, has all been a waste of time, because ever since that RAW in 2011, I haven't cared. I went on to WreslteMania to face the guy who you all call 'The People's Champion,' who is here one minute and gone the next, only to lose and be made a mockery of, all for what?”

[John Cena moves as chills climb up his back. He re-positions in the chair before looking down at the floor. Cena then looks back up at the WreslteMania sign that hands high above the ring.]

JOHN CENA --
“And you know, the only reason why I am having this match with Kane at WrestleMania, is to prove to all of you that this is no joke. This is no dream. You are all living in a cruel world, a cruel reality and come April 7th, the world that the WWE Universe has been living in comes crashing down and lighting up in flames. Last year, they said that it was an end of an era. The WWE lied. This year, is the end of the era that has been waiting to die. The career of The Undertaker, the prestigious WWE Championship, The Streak, The Attitude Era, The PG Era. Everything comes crashing down, and all that will be left is The Revolution. The homecoming of the era that has been waiting for smash out from under the barricade that the WWE- no, that Vince McMahon tries to hid all the things he hates under. Start April 7th, Vince McMahon's world comes crashing down. There will be no OWWE left come April 8th. Only, a Revolution.”

[The fans begin to boo Cena harshly at the possible realization that this may all come true come WrestleMania. Cena just leans back in the chair before smirk and laughing to himself.]

JOHN CENA --
“Come WrestleMania, everything that I have ever worked up for, comes to an end. Not only, is this the end of an era, but it's the end of John Cena. It's the end of the poster boy of the WWE. It's the end of the movies, the end of the 5 moves of doom, the end of the talk shows, the magazines, the signings, the photos, the fans, everything that I have ever stated I've loved here in this company, comes to an end! At WreslteMania, the Cenation dies. And the Revolution begins ... Live ... The ... Revolution.”

[John Cena rises out of the chair as shades of the CM Punk promo dawn in the arena. Cena folds the chair and grabs it in one hand, turning to walk off the stage. Cena stops, and turns back around, as he snickers, angry.]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Angry_john_cena

[Cena then turns and exits the stage, leaving the fans with boos and the shock of the change Cena has made.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Kane

*The WWE Champion is walking around backstage after delivering his promo*

Paige

*The Divas Champion is walking around backstage with her headphones in as she listens to metal, and focusing on Smackdown tomorrow night.*

Shane McMahon

*finishing up paper work in his office*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Jiggy, I hate to be that guy,
but please don't use purple. It kills my eyes.

Sorry for being THAT GUY ... xD
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm

SP wrote:

Well I'll be THAT GUY and use Indigo! no just messin, changed it to violet. better? lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Well I'll be THAT GUY and use Indigo! no just messin, changed it to violet. better? lol

Much. Thanks a million homie.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:

Much. Thanks a million homie.

OOC: no problem! rp?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Edge

As Cena comes backstage Edge approaches him, he sees Cena is a little uneasy knowing their history and reassures him.

Edge
Whoa John calm down. I'm not here to start any trouble. In fact I'm here to applaud you. You finally did what I've been telling you to do for years and that is leave the children and their horny mothers and sisters behind. Leaving them in the dust will be the best decision you've ever made. You no longer have to be politically correct much like myself you can now do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. I have no doubt that this Cena will destroy the bbq'd Mister Clean at Mania. THIS is the John Cena I've wanted to see for years. And as for your boy CM Punk. You should know that he has my support 100%. I HATE The Undertaker. I can't STAND the deadman. I personally was screwed against him at Wrestlemania so if someone is going to end that fuckers streak it should be CM Punk. What the two of you are doing I applaud, and you two have my support 100%. So bravo gentlemen. Make sure you get that one. two. three.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 123xh3
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

"Nice Title..."

John Morrison

Dean Ambrose

John Morrison

Dean Amrbose

*Ambrose goes from having a smirk on his face to a smug look*

"Do you not realize who I am Morrison? The WWE no longer finds ways to get what these idiots want! This is no longer a dictation! I am the Shield...I do what I want, when I want. No one tells me what to do, not Kurt Angle, not Stephanie McMahon, not Shane McMahon, and most certainly not Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself! Justice isn't free John...and come WrestleMania I'll prove that when I take out the Rock at WrestleMania."

*Ambrose pushes his hair back, and takes a deep breath*

"As for you...You have a giant bulls eye on your face. And if you want my personal advice onto handle that, take a stand John. Show Damien Sandow, show Brian Kendrick, and show that Irish son of a bitch Sheamus who the NXT Champion is. Give them the meaning, show them the meaning of what it means to be great. As I said...The WWE is no longer a dictation of what it once was!."
John Morrison

"The WWE certainly has changed since I was here last, or maybe it's exactly the same but I've changed. Either way, this WWE is one that I can finally succeed in. One that I am a champion after only wrestling one singles match. One that has talented wrestlers as champions rather than a bunch of steroid monkeys. See you around Amrose."

(Morrison walks off with a grin on his face.)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Velvet Sky arrives..

ot- hmm Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Mango wrote:
Velvet Sky arrives..

ot- hmm Wink

Paige

*With her Divas Championship strapped around her waist. Paige is walking around backstage still listening to her music and focusing on Smackdown.*

OOC: Nova? :O
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
Velvet Sky arrives..

ot- hmm Wink

Paige

*With her Divas Championship strapped around her waist. Paige is walking around backstage still listening to her music and focusing on Smackdown.*

Velvet Sky purposefully bumps her shoulder and looks at her dead in the eye, then down to her belt

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.."

Ot- Yessir.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Mango wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
Velvet Sky arrives..

ot- hmm Wink

Paige

Velvet Sky purposefully bumps her shoulder and looks at her dead in the eye, then down to her belt

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in.."

Ot- Yessir.

Paige

*takes her head phones and turns with her arms crossed. She has a confident but serious look on her face*

"I'm sorry...But I don't think we have met yet?"

OOC: long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm

She scoffs

"I'm sorry too hun', I really am.. for ruining your chances of staying Divas champion, any longer.. I've sat back and watched as you reigned supreme, and after Wrestlemania I'll be sure to take you out.. and take what's rightfully mine."

She looks down and moves the hair out of her face

Ot- been writing a lot on another forum, freshening up
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Mango wrote:
She scoffs

"I'm sorry too hun', I really am.. for ruining your chances of staying Divas champion, any longer.. I've sat back and watched as you reigned supreme, and after Wrestlemania I'll be sure to take you out.. and take what's rightfully mine."

Paige

*She makes a sarcastic smile as Velvet's remark, but it quickly fades and she looks confident again.*

"That so? Well let me inform you of something. The name's Paige. I'm the Anti Diva, and the WWE Divas Champion. Something that I've worked my whole childhood for! Come WrestleMania, I don't plan on losing this to Madison or Kaitlyn, and when I face you...I certainly won't lose to you either."

*Paige un-straps her Title and throws it onto her shoulder*

"I don't think I got your name..."

OOC: ohhh okay gotcha!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
She scoffs

Paige

*She makes a sarcastic smile as Velvet's remark, but it quickly fades and she looks confident again.*

"That so? Well let me inform you of something. The name's Paige. I'm the Anti Diva, and the WWE Divas Champion. Something that I've worked my whole childhood for! Come WrestleMania, I don't plan on losing this to Madison or Kaitlyn, and when I face you...I certainly won't lose to you either."

Velvet looks at her with a smirk

"Ouu.. sorry to burst your dream bubble. Doesn't matter who you beat at Wrestlemania, cause' I HOPE you remain Divas champ.. so I can be the one who puts you out of her misery."

She fixes her hair

"And you'll catch my name sooner or later.. that doesn't matter, okay honey?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Mango wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
She scoffs

Paige

"Ouu.. sorry to burst your dream bubble. Doesn't matter who you beat at Wrestlemania, cause' I HOPE you remain Divas champ.. so I can be the one who puts you out of her misery."

She fixes her hair

Paige

*Paige looks at her Divas Title, nods, and then looks back up at Velvet.*

"Put me out of my misery? Listen...I may not know who you are and what your name is, but one thing that I do know is that I'm not afraid of you. So if you think you can talk to talk, please show me that you can walk the walk! Because quite frankly...We could go right now."

*Paige has a confident smile on her face as she adjusts her Title again*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge

As Cena comes backstage Edge approaches him, he sees Cena is a little uneasy knowing their history and reassures him.

Edge
Whoa John calm down. I'm not here to start any trouble. In fact I'm here to applaud you. You finally did what I've been telling you to do for years and that is leave the children and their horny mothers and sisters behind. Leaving them in the dust will be the best decision you've ever made. You no longer have to be politically correct much like myself you can now do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. I have no doubt that this Cena will destroy the bbq'd Mister Clean at Mania. THIS is the John Cena I've wanted to see for years. And as for your boy CM Punk. You should know that he has my support 100%. I HATE The Undertaker. I can't STAND the deadman. I personally was screwed against him at Wrestlemania so if someone is going to end that fuckers streak it should be CM Punk. What the two of you are doing I applaud, and you two have my support 100%. So bravo gentlemen. Make sure you get that one. two. three.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 123xh3

[Cena smirks before nodding his head.]

JOHN CENA --
"It's always good to know that we have another man apart of the Revolution. I mean, you were the one who told me to wake up, and I think I made it very clear that the old me is gone. Edge, I'm awake and ready. As far as WrestleMania goes, after you beat Chris Jericho and Christian, I beat Kane and CM Punk ends the streak, I think a celebration will be in order. We'll hit downtown, party until the break of dawn!"

[Cena laughs as a photographer runs up and snaps a picture of the two gentlemen.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Mango wrote:
She scoffs

Paige

She fixes her hair

Paige

*Paige looks at her Divas Title, nods, and then looks back up at Velvet.*

"Put me out of my misery? Listen...I may not know who you are and what your name is, but one thing that I do know is that I'm not afraid of you. So if you think you can talk to talk, please show me that you can walk the walk! Because quite frankly...We could go right now."

*Paige has a confident smile on her face as she adjusts her Title again*

She steps back and nods

"Honey, you wanna go right here we can.. I don't mind seeing how you fight before we actually do..I'll be watching Wrestlemania, and the mistakes you make. So get ready Paige, cause' I'm next in line baby."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next