The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena
~ John Cena is chilling backstage in the lockerroom of CM Punk, as the two watch the replays of tonights RAW, laughing at the expression of the fans. ~

CM Punk pops open a can of Pepsi and passes one to John as he dies out laughing as one of the crying kids flips off Cena.

CM PUNK ---
"Sure did tell you huh!?"

John Cena
[Cena chuckles, as he cracks open the Pepsi and takes a drink.]

John Cena ~
"Oh man, nobody saw that coming, and man come WrestleMania, after you defeat The Undertaker and he goes 20 and 1 at WrestleMania, and I leave the WWE Champion, the WWE won't know what hit em'."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:56 am

Roman Reigns
[Reigns is sitting backstage on a crate, sitting along with other Shield members, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Reigns smirks.

ROMAN REIGNS ~
"It's good to be back boys."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 am

Captain Personality wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Christian rests in his locker room after his hard fought 2 out of 3 falls match.

The rest of my guys walk around.

The Miz walks around with a smirk on his face after his win.

Seth Rollins walks around with a smirk although he lost, justice was served.
Rhodes walks up to Miz with a smile.

Rhodes: Mike! We proved out there tonight that we are the best.

The Miz chuckles as he shakes his head.

THE MIZ ---
"Like it was even a challenge, we are bound to be the next WWE Tag Team Champions, simple logic."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Christian rests in his locker room after his hard fought 2 out of 3 falls match.

THE MIZ ---
"Like it was even a challenge, we are bound to be the next WWE Tag Team Champions, simple logic."
Rhodes: Right you are Miz. Awesome Rhode, WWE Tag Team Champions! It's got a ring to it, doesn't it?

Rhodes smiles and gives a small chuckle as well.

OFF: When you reply, I'm gonna have to pick it up tomorrow. Gotta go to sleep, but I'll reply tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am

SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena
~ John Cena is chilling backstage in the lockerroom of CM Punk, as the two watch the replays of tonights RAW, laughing at the expression of the fans. ~

CM Punk pops open a can of Pepsi and passes one to John as he dies out laughing as one of the crying kids flips off Cena.

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~
"Oh man, nobody saw that coming, and man come WrestleMania, after you defeat The Undertaker and he goes 20 and 1 at WrestleMania, and I leave the WWE Champion, the WWE won't know what hit em'."

CM Punk smirks taking a swig from his can just seeing it happen... the end of the streak.

CM PUNK ---
"It almost seems impossible but EVERYTHING is possible, look at the twoof us. That was deemed "IMPOSSIBLE" to some people right? Last year they said it was the "End of a Era" but Hunter and The Undertaker are still trying to stick around. Me and you... we gotta get 2013 into these old timers heads."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---
Rhodes: Right you are Miz. Awesome Rhode, WWE Tag Team Champions! It's got a ring to it, doesn't it?

OFF: When you reply, I'm gonna have to pick it up tomorrow. Gotta go to sleep, but I'll reply tomorrow.

The Miz smirks and nods.

THE MIZ ---
"Sure does and see how much impact we have created in such a short time."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM Punk smirks taking a swig from his can just seeing it happen... the end of the streak.

CM PUNK ---
"It almost seems impossible but EVERYTHING is possible, look at the twoof us. That was deemed "IMPOSSIBLE" to some people right? Last year they said it was the "End of a Era" but Hunter and The Undertaker are still trying to stick around. Me and you... we gotta get 2013 into these old timers heads."

John Cena
[Cena takes another swig of the Pepsi.]

John Cena ~
"These old timers have to know that it's time to pass the torch on, we've been waiting for far to long. Hell, look at Dwayne. Dwayne is facing Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship. What happened to that World Championship Run he promised the millions and millions of his fans? Triple H has nothing on us, we've beat him countless times. The Undertaker is 20 and 0, about to be 20 and 1. I have respect for Taker, but he needs to retire. 2013 represents the dawn of a new era, a better era. The era of Belief, the era of success. The era of greatness. The era of US."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 am

SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~
"These old timers have to know that it's time to pass the torch on, we've been waiting for far to long. Hell, look at Dwayne. Dwayne is facing Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship. What happened to that World Championship Run he promised the millions and millions of his fans? Triple H has nothing on us, we've beat him countless times. The Undertaker is 20 and 0, about to be 20 and 1. I have respect for Taker, but he needs to retire. 2013 represents the dawn of a new era, a better era. The era of Belief, the era of success. The era of greatness. The era of US."

CM Punk snickers as he nods his head and lifts his drink for a cheers.

CM PUNK ---
"I promised a change in this industry and with you by my side, the most powerful name in sport entertainment! The Best Two in the World it is an easy takeover, a revolution is coming my friend! A long due revolution at that... look at these poor fans, so sad.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---
"I promised a change in this industry and with you by my side, the most powerful name in sport entertainment! The Best Two in the World it is an easy takeover, a revolution is coming my friend! A long due revolution at that... look at these poor fans, so sad.

John Cena
[Cena smashes the pop cans together, hitting a perfect 'cheers' moment..]

JOHN CENA ~
"An era of Revolution. I like it. The two best in the world working together, will change this company. We're ganna take this place by storm. These fans have no clue on what is about to slam them wide open. CM PUNK and JOHN CENA. The leaders of the Revolution."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

JOHN CENA ~
"An era of Revolution. I like it. The two best in the world working together, will change this company. We're ganna take this place by storm. These fans have no clue on what is about to slam them wide open. CM PUNK and JOHN CENA. The leaders of the Revolution."

That has a nice ring to it. Wrestlemania is turning out out to be more personal than anyone could believe it could be. CM Punk finishes off his soda as he crushes his can and tosses it into the trashcan across the room.

CM PUNK ---
"That has a nice ring to it doesn't it. Tonight is just the start of everything that is to come. Welcome to CM Punk and John Cena's WWE"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 am

(The 'Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler sits in his locker-room wondering why he was completely absent from Monday Night RAW tonight. He begins thinking about his match against The Brian Kendrick this Friday.)

('The Guru of Greatness' John Morrison arrives carrying a suitcase and a coffee as he makes his way to his locker-room to relax after a long plane ride.)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:35 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

The Miz smirks and nods.

THE MIZ ---
Rhodes: We've made as much an impact on the tag division as we did as singles wrestlers, and then some.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:
John Cena

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

John Cena ~

CM PUNK ---

John Cena

JOHN CENA ~

That has a nice ring to it. Wrestlemania is turning out out to be more personal than anyone could believe it could be. CM Punk finishes off his soda as he crushes his can and tosses it into the trashcan across the room.

CM PUNK ---
"That has a nice ring to it doesn't it. Tonight is just the start of everything that is to come. Welcome to CM Punk and John Cena's WWE"

John Cena
[Cena smirks before finishing off the Pepsi can.]

JOHN CENA ~
"You got that right. Now, I think it's time to send a little message, come Smackdown."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:30 pm

*The lights fade as an urn on a stand is displayed in the ring, Kane's pyro erupts at all 4 corners and on the stage and out comes the reigning WWE Champion to a massive reaction! Kane walks down to the ring with his WWE Title around his shoulder. He steps up onto the apron and over the top rope. Kane displays his Title on the stand next to the urn. Kane retrieves a microphone as his red lighting dims around the arena, Kane takes a look at the urn and his Title before looking up at the crowd*

Kane

"The situation I am about to speak about was addressed by me in a short time on Monday Night RAW. As many of you may have heard...A tragedy has striken. A dear friend of mine, my own father Paul Bearer shockingly passed away last week. The reason I am who I am today. Without his guidance in the beginning, I never would have set foot in the WWE. Now look at me...WWE Champion. Thank you Paul...Thank you for everything that has happened in my career, I owe it all to you...I will defend my WWE Championship for you Paul Bearer..."

*As Kane lowers his microphone, fans acknowledge and cheer Kane on as he shows a different side of his emotions*

"Now it is time to talk about my WrestleMania opponent...John Cena."

*The fans boo as Kane mentions Cena's name*

"You have some nerve John Cena...But what you don't have is guts. You see once you and I finally meet face to face in the ring at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship, I'll have you shaking in your boots as I do to everyone else that comes face to face with me! It was not a smart move to attack me and cost me my match against CM Punk. Not only have you delayed the inevitable of CM Punk's destruction, you have brought your destruction upon yourself much quicker than anticipated. You see John...I don't want to wait for WrestleMania to break you. If I see you John, if I find you...I will give you a taste of what is to come at WrestleMania, I will make you regret for even considering stepping back into a WWE ring! Your Royal Rumble victory...Your triumph return, and your turn means absolutely nothing! You call my WWE Title reign pathetic and overrated? Cena...Cena...Cena, the only thing that I see pathetic is your hopes of taking my Championship from me. You say that you've finally embraced hate?"

*Kane lets out a small sinister laughter*

"Cena...You have no idea what it is to embrace yet. You've only just begun, I will show you the true power of my meanings, and when you and I come face to face at WrestleMania, there is no hope for you to walk out WWE Champion..."

*Kane drops his microphone and grabs his WWE Championship. He holds it up looking down at the urn as his theme hits. The segment then ends*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Kane

*backstage wearing his WWE Title after delivering his promo*

Paige

*backstage listening to hardcore music as she stretches and prepares to train*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage walking around, plotting against the Rock*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 pm

[The arena darkens before new music hits. The fans direct their attention towards the stage, then begin too boo as the theme playing features the new styling of John Cena and CM Punk. The two men walk down the ramp, with a smug look on both of their faces. Cena slides into the ring as Punk walks up the steel steps, calling out for one fan to shut up. Cena takes off his hat and bounces off the ropes as Punk enters the ring. Cena signals to throw the hat out into the fans, but instead turns around and smirks, placing his hat back on his head. Cena and Punk smirk as they both are dressed in dark blue jeans and a plain black shirt. Cena takes the microphone as the fans boo louder and louder.]

JOHN CENA --
"You know Punk. I don't think these fans understand exactly what we stand for here. We're the new leaders of the Revolution that is going to take this place by storm. We saw exactly what Kane out earlier and said, yadda yadda, yadda. Kane, we need to get one thing clear. At WrestleMania, I am going to be the one leaving with the WWE Championship. You see, Kane .. You have yet to see what I am capable of, I've been holding back. Everything that was ever said to me, has been bottled up and now I'm letting it all out at WrestleMania. Kane, at WrestleMania, not only am I going to beat you, but you aren't going to be able to stand. Because, as of right now, we will face off in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. None of this one, two, three, crap. Monster versus Monster, and whoever is left standing, wins. There will be nothing stopping me from ripping you to shreds at Mania. At Kane, you may want to keep an eye out on Smackdown, just see what I do to my opponent."

[Cena smirks before passing the microphone onto CM Punk.]

CM PUNK --
"And, Taker. When this little world you've been living in, where you're 20 and 0 at WrestleMania, becomes all one big dream and the reality train hits you square in the face. I will be the first man in history to defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, because the era that Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and yourself have thrived to create will burn, right before your eyes. Come WrestleMania, you all will be living in the Era of Revolution. The era of CM Punk and John Cena. The era of LEADERS. LIVE THE REVOLUTION!"

[Cena smirks as Punk drops the microphone, and the two raise each others arms high in the air. The two then leave the ring, and continue talking as they walk up the ramp, leaving the fans either booing or speechless.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 pm

SP wrote:

[The arena darkens before new music hits. The fans direct their attention towards the stage, then begin too boo as the theme playing features the new styling of John Cena and CM Punk. The two men walk down the ramp, with a smug look on both of their faces. Cena slides into the ring as Punk walks up the steel steps, calling out for one fan to shut up. Cena takes off his hat and bounces off the ropes as Punk enters the ring. Cena signals to throw the hat out into the fans, but instead turns around and smirks, placing his hat back on his head. Cena and Punk smirk as they both are dressed in dark blue jeans and a plain black shirt. Cena takes the microphone as the fans boo louder and louder.]

JOHN CENA --
"You know Punk. I don't think these fans understand exactly what we stand for here. We're the new leaders of the Revolution that is going to take this place by storm. We saw exactly what Kane out earlier and said, yadda yadda, yadda. Kane, we need to get one thing clear. At WrestleMania, I am going to be the one leaving with the WWE Championship. You see, Kane .. You have yet to see what I am capable of, I've been holding back. Everything that was ever said to me, has been bottled up and now I'm letting it all out at WrestleMania. Kane, at WrestleMania, not only am I going to beat you, but you aren't going to be able to stand. Because, as of right now, we will face off in a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH. None of this one, two, three, crap. Monster versus Monster, and whoever is left standing, wins. There will be nothing stopping me from ripping you to shreds at Mania. At Kane, you may want to keep an eye out on Smackdown, just see what I do to my opponent."

CM PUNK --
"And, Taker. When this little world you've been living in, where you're 20 and 0 at WrestleMania, becomes all one big dream and the reality train hits you square in the face. I will be the first man in history to defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, because the era that Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and yourself have thrived to create will burn, right before your eyes. Come WrestleMania, you all will be living in the Era of Revolution. The era of CM Punk and John Cena. The era of LEADERS. LIVE THE REVOLUTION!"

[Cena smirks as Punk drops the microphone, and the two raise each others arms high in the air. The two then leave the ring, and continue talking as they walk up the ramp, leaving the fans either booing or speechless.]

OOC: coolest fucking song ever.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 am

Edge arrives with David Otunga

The Brian Kendrick arrives
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

*The fans begin to boo as they recognize the music of one Damien Sandow. The man himself appears soon after, wearing his signature robe and scarf with a microphone in hand. He is also wearing a scowl, as he looks around the ring, as if he is passing judgement on each person in the crowd. He walks confidently down to the ring, and enters.*

Damien Sandow: Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment!

*He holds up a finger, asking for silence, and is met with boos. This angers him, and he looks around until the noise dies down.*

Damien Sandow: You will show respect when addressing me in the future, is that clear? I come out here for your benefit and enlightenment, the least you could do is attempt to reciprocate what I've taught you! And believe me, you had best start absorbing now, if you haven't already. For it will take me years, perhaps decades, to unravel the social, moral, and societal decay that I can merely glance at from the faces in this crowd. You are, all of you, caught in the trap you unwittingly built yourselves when you gave Jersey Shore ratings, when you posted pictures of your food on Instagram, and when you make stupid faces like ducks on the internet. You would believe there is no accountability, there is no consequence, because that is easy to live with.

I know some of this is beyond your degraded capacity for comprehension, but take comfort in the simple idea of myself as your intellectual savior. As the man who has cast of the shackles of ignorance, and accepted true intelligence. I will continue to be an example, a shining light for all to follow out of the dark dregs of modern society, and who will make you better than you are...whether you like it or not. You're Welcome!

*Damien's music hits again as he returns to the back.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:

JOHN CENA --
cheers

CM PUNK --

OOC: coolest fucking song ever.

OOC: New theme song, I believe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 am

OOC: Longer version.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

The Miz smirks and nods.

THE MIZ ---
Rhodes: We've made as much an impact on the tag division as we did as singles wrestlers, and then some.

THE MIZ --- "Think anybody will dare accept our open challenge or just be to afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:

THE MIZ ---

The Miz smirks and nods.

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ --- "Think anybody will dare accept our open challenge or just be to afraid?"
Rhodes: I'm thinking they'll be one team stupid enough to accept our challenge. But is there any doubt whatsoever that we'll lost?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm

CM Punk is a Paul BEARER GUY
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 am

DEBUTING NEXT WEEK!
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 20120808_NXT_HEADER%20530x90
============================================
WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
AIRS: WEDNESDAYS @9
DURATION: ONE HOUR
NETWORKS: HULU PLUS
THEME SONG:
WELCOME HOME by COHEED & CAMBRIA
============================================

- John Morrison will square off against The Brian Kendrick

- The Primetime Players take on Too Cool.

- Mr.Anderson w/ Daniel Bryan will face off against David Otunga w/ Christopher Nowinski

= = = = =
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next