The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Booking League

Go down 
+6
Jarrett
Adam
SP
Jigsaw*
Mesa
Universe Booking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Revolution X Wrestling January 9th, 2013 Preview

After a huge debut, RXW has shown that it is here to revolutionize pro wrestling! Week 2 looks to prove it will be even bigger!

In the Main Event, Cody Rhodes will take on the Dead Man, the Undertaker! Rhodes demanded respect from RXW GM, Paul Heyman and owner, Shane McMahon. Heyman told Rhodes to prove himself, if he can defeat the Undertaker this week on RXW, then he'll receive a World Title match at RXW's first PPV, All for One. Will Rhodes prove himself, or will the Undertaker claim another soul to his collection and go one to receive the World Title match?

Also...

Abyss has made a statement by attacking the Big Red Machine, Kane. Kane looks to return that statement this week on RXW as he and Abyss go one on one! Abyss says that there can only be one monster in the RXW, Kane agrees!

How will Austin Aries react to losing in the Main Event last week at the hands of Ryback!?

And to kick off the show, a Fatal 4 Way match will be held to determine the first ever, RXW Television Champion! Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Bobby Roode will take part.

All this and more this week on Revolution X Wrestling!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Episode One | "Locked and Loaded"   Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 am

EWC Showcase | Ep. 1 | “Locked and Loaded”

Live From Detroit, Michigan – Joe Louis Arena

The show begins by scanning the cheering crowd, who are obviously excited for the first ever episode of EWC Showcase. The crowd goes wild as a female voice says the words “You think you know me” and the theme song of infamous superstar Edge blares throughout Joe Louis Arena. Edge steps out onto the stage looking very sharp, wearing a jacket and tie. Edge waves for the crowd to quiet as he speaks.

Edge: “Welcome to EWC Showcase! The number one wrestling show on television, especially on Saturday nights.”

Edge winks at the camera.

Edge: “Here at EWC we not only have the best General Manager, we have some of the best talent in the business. There’s one guy in particular you might recognize. What’s his name again? Oh that’s right, John Cena! That man is one of the most popular wrestlers in the world, and he chose EWC! Now-”

Edge is interrupted by the theme music of none other than Kurt Angle. Angle steps out onto the stage to the dismay of the fans, who hurl abuse at him. He brushes it off and looks his General Manager right in the face with a look of contempt.

Kurt Angle: “Look here Edge, I know you and Cena have a history together in the entertainment business, but the name of this company is Elite wrestling Showcase. And you’re looking at one of the best wrestlers of all time. John Cena couldn’t take me one on one if his life depended on it.”

Edge: “Well then it’s lucky for him that tonight’s main event is a tag-team match isn’t it? Oh you haven’t heard? Well earlier this week I made an announcement on EWC.com and let everyone know that you and your old buddy Ken Anderson are taking on Cena and “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles! Now I let the internet savvy fans know that there would be a little incentive for the winners, would you like to know what that secret incentive is?”

Kurt Angle: “Sure, hit me with your best shot.”

Edge: “Oh trust me you’re gonna like this. The winning team in tonight’s main event will battle at our upcoming Pay-Per-View event Ignition for the EWC World Heavyweight Championship!”

Edge smirks as Angle steps back, clearly caught off-guard. Edge walks offstage as his theme song plays and EWC cuts to commercial.

===============

Cryme Tyme v. MCMG

*Closing Moments*

Shelley throws Shad into the ropes but Shad recoils and annihilates Shelley with a boot to the face! Shelley tries to get to his corner, but Gaspard hits him with a suplex and then drags him to the corner for JTG. JTG drops an elbow on Shelley and then taunts, making him miss Shelley scurry towards the corner. JTG catches him just in time, but Shelley kicks him off and tags in Sabin! Sabin drops JTG with a Cradle Shock and Shad can’t break up the pin in time!

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns [Pinfall]

===============

The cameras go backstage where we see Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson talking.

Kurt Angle: “Look, I know we don’t exactly get along, but we both want that World Title. For one night only, we’re on the same side.”

Mr. Anderson: “Whatever you say Big Hoss, you’re just likely I dislike Boy Wonder and Superman as much as you do.”

The two notice the cameras and excuse themselves to the private locker room of Angle.

===============

Mysterio v. Haskins

*Closing Moments*

Haskins and Mysterio have been going hard at one another the entire match, the youngster giving it his all to take out the masked veteran. Unfortunately for Haskins, a botched springboard cross body gives Mysterio the chance to hit him with a Springboard Moonsault. Haskins stumbles to his feet and Mysterio Hurricanranas him into the ropes. Just as it seems Rey is dialing up the 619, a masked man hops the barrier and hits him with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker!

Winner: Rey Mysterio [Disqualification – Interference]

The masked man taunts the crowd and removes his mask, revealing himself to be… John Morrison! Morrison pulls a pair of shades out of his pocket and then simply struts backstage, just exuding cockiness.

===============

We go to the interview area on set, where Layla is present with the Motor City Machine Guns.

Layla: “Hey there EWC fans, I’m here with Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin! Now guys, you defeated Cryme Tyme in the first ever Showcase matchup, how are you feeling?”

Alex Shelley: “Well to be honest, we’re hurting a little bit. Those two boys can really wrestle, and we had to work our asses off for that W. I think I speak for both of us when I say it was a truly satisfying win though.”

Layla: “Yeah, you two proved you’re among the best in the tag team division. Is there a team you specifically want a match against?”

Chris Sabin: “Well, the other teams are definitely talented, so it’s hard to pick one. This division is going to be huge and a major selling point for EWC. Alex and I are just hoping to beat every team at some point, and put some gold around our waists.”

Layla: “Thanks guys, let’s get back to the action, after this quick video package UBL Corporate has asked us to play.”

===============

A video package plays, featuring Vance Archer and Husky Harris doing various training exercises, primarily with farm equipment. Examples include flipping tractor tires, pulling combines, and carrying feed bags. The video ends with Harris and Archer looking into the camera as the words “Coming Soon” cross the bottom of the screen.

===============

Finlay v. Slater v. MVP v. Creed

*Closing Moments*

While Slater and Creed brawl on the outside, MVP and Finlay are battling inside the ring. Finlay gets the upper hand and whips MVP into the ropes, but he gets laid out by a boot from “The Franchise Playa.” Slater head back for the ring, but Creed lays him out with a CreeDDT! MVP lifts Finlay and drops him with the Playmaker, he looks ready to cover the veteran when Creed dashes into the ring and rolls him up! The ref counts, 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Consequences Creed [Pinfall]

Creed rolls out of the ring and celebrates as MVP gets in the face of the official, holding up two finger and stomping his feet. The official stands pat, and MVP sends an angry look to the victorious Creed.

===============

We go backstage once again, where many superstars are engaged in a game of poker. The superstars in question are Christian, Alex Riley, Rasche Brown, Teddy Hart, Percy Watson and Heath Slater. The superstars are laughing and having a good time, knowing that this is the wrestling business and they will all likely clash in the future, but enjoying the fresh start and overall lack of tension. The happiness quickly fades as John Morrison walks into the room, and Christian stands to confront him.

Christian: “You know that stunt you pulled made you look like a coward right? You attacked a man who’s smaller than you, without warning or provocation. What motive could you possibly have?”

Morrison lowers his shades, winks at Christian, and just carries on walking, laughing to himself. An obviously irritated Christian watches Morrison walk away, a fire in the eyes of “Captain Charisma.”

===============

Hardy v. Noble

As soon as the bell rings, Hardy looks Noble dead in the eyes and steps out of the ring. Hardy walks backstage as a confused official counts him out and awards Noble the victory.

Winner: Jamie Noble [Count Out]

==============

The cameras focus outside of the office of Edge where MVP is knocking furiously. MVP gets frustrated due to the lack of answer and smashes a chair on the ground. He turns and sees a large, bespectacled man in a suit. The man quickly introduces himself.

Mr. Late Nite: “Hello Montel, I’m Mr. Late Nite, a.k.a The Hollywood Super Agent. Now I saw your match tonight, and your treatment just now, and I have to say, you’re being underutilized.”

MVP: “You act like not everyone knows that. I’m the Franchise Player, a piece to build a company around!”

Mr. Late Nite: “Of course, of course. Now do you know what all of the world’s top athletes have in common? An elite agent. If you sign with me, you’ll be a champion in no time. You’ll be the face of EWC. You’ll star in movies, host award shows, become a household name. I can tell you’re going to think about it, here’s my card.”

Late Nite hands MVP a business card and then walks away with a smirk, knowing he made an impression. MVP pockets the card and walks off. Moments later the office door opens and Edge pops his head out.

Edge: “I apologize I was on the phone with the Board… Anyone there?”

===============

Danielle w/ Kelly Kelly v. Angelina Love w/ Velvet Sky

*Closing Moments*

Angelina has control of Danielle, and is driving her head into the turnbuckle. Danielle hasn’t put up much offense, so it’s a big surprise when she delivers a huge slap across the face of Love. Love stumbles back, and Danielle leaps into action hitting her opponent with a Lou Thesz press and slamming her head into the mat. Velvet starts to get into the ring, but Kelly hits her with a leg drop. This distraction gives Angelina the opportunity to push Danielle off of her, make to her feet and attempt a Botox Injection! Danielle ducks it and hits Angelina with a Superkick! Danielle covers, 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Danielle [Pinfall]

Angelina Love rolls out of the ring and walks toward Velvet. The two Beautiful People walk backstage, ashamed as Kelly and Danielle celebrate in the ring with a hug.

===============

In the gorilla position, John Cena catches up with AJ Styles.

John Cena: “Hey AJ, I’ve been looking for you all day. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. We both know what it’s like to have to carry a company, but we need to flip that switch and work as a duo tonight.”

AJ Styles: “Loud and clear John. I’d hate for our egos to get in the way and let two of the biggest jerks in wrestling luck their way into a title match. Tonight’s not about one of us getting the glory over the other; I’ll get that satisfaction when I beat you for the title at Ignition.”

AJ gives John a playful punch on the shoulder. Cena laughs and shakes his head, then punches Styles slightly harder. Styles retaliates, slightly less playfully and more painful, and the two lock eyes as we go to commercial.

===============

Cena & Styles v. Angle & Anderson

*Closing Moments*

Angle has Styles in a hammerlock and is driving strike after strike into his back. Styles spins free and delivers a kick to the temple of the Olympic Gold Medalist. Angle stumbles back to his corner and Anderson tags in, and tackles Styles to keep him from tagging in Cena. Anderson lays into Styles, and attempts a Mic Check! Styles wiggles free, and hits Anderson with a stunner. Styles dives and tags in Cena! Cena hits one shoulder block, two, then waves a hand in front of his face and hits Anderson with a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Angle runs into the ring and tries to take Cena out, but he gets put down with an Attitude Adjustment onto his partner! Cena covers, 1, 2, 3!

Winners: John Cena & AJ Styles [Pinfall]

Cena and Styles both celebrate on turnbuckles, then turn to face each other. Both men walk to the middle of the ring and stare each other down, glaring at one another ferociously. After a moment of silence, both men smile and shake hands, then point to a graphic on screen that shows both men and the logo for the upcoming Ignition PPV and reads “World Heavyweight Championship Match.”

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 am

How do you guys feel about the layout of my show? I honestly think it seems a bit sloppy, but with some light coding work, italicies, bolds, coloring, etc, it could look nice. Other than that and the fact I didn't incorporate as many stars as I would've liked to, I'm pretty happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

I liked the lay out of your show. It could be a lot better with some color and coding works.

Official Review-

~Good kick off with Edge. Kurt Angle defines elite wrestling, great way to debut him on EWC.
~Nice win by the Motor City Machine Guns, expected them to win.
~Good start to build the Main Event with Angle's and Anderson's conversation.
~My favorite part of your show, John Morrison's EWC debut! Could be a top heel.
~Really confused about the Matt Hardy-Jamie Noble thing. But very interested as well.
~Mr Late Nite with MVP, love it! Going to be different though. Hope it works.
~Shocking win by Danielle, possible big under dog Champion?
~The conversation between Cena and Styles went perfect. Had me second guessing if they'd Co-Exist or not.
~Going into the match, I wasn't sure who would win. Glad to see Cena and AJ Styles picking up the win though. I do not expect their Title match at Ignition to end cleanly.

Overall Show: 7/10

I give you a 7 because like you even said, things could have been better by the way the show was presented. I like to see matches written out, but thats just my opinion, can't judge you there. I must admit I was expecting to see more, but you did have something to deal with, so obviously can't hold that against you. You have me really into two of your story lines so far! The John Morrison situation, and Cena versus Styles. Good first show Mesa, really looking forward to see bigger and better things from you!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Sup guys neither adapter worked but I rang up the electronic store and they said they had the right one for me, so I'm going into town to buy it and when I'm back hopefully ill be able to post my show. Well done on all the work so far
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:50 pm

SWE offers Scott Steiner for R-Truth
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Granger wrote:

Unfortunately, WGPX has to deny the offer.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

6 more segments and my show is done! It should be up tonight during RAW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

SP wrote:
Granger wrote:

SWE asks for any counter offers.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Rumor has it John Morrison is being highly villified in the EWC locker room after it was revealed Rey Mysterio will be out with an undisclosed injury atleast until after Ignition. Morrison's unjustified act of violence against Mysterio has especially drawn the ire of superstars like Christian, John Cena, and AJ Styles
Quote :
"That's just uncalled for. Rey Mysterio is a great wrestler, and as far as I knew neither him or John had any problem with each other. Hopefully Rey recovers quickly, because we could sure use him."
- John Cena
Quote :
"I just don't get it. I guess I don't know if there's a bigger picture that I'm missing, but attacking beloved superstars isn't a great way to go about your business."
- AJ Styles
Quote :
"Unacceptable. I hope John enjoyed what he did, because if I get a match with him, I'm definitely going to enjoy putting him in his place."
- Christian
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Granger wrote:
SP wrote:
Granger wrote:

WGPX offers the trade of The Prime Time Players for Justin Gabriel & R-Truth?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm

SP wrote:
Granger wrote:
SP wrote:
Granger wrote:

WGPX offers the trade of The Prime Time Players for Justin Gabriel & R-Truth?

SWE sadly declines for Gabriel is to zero interest and PTP are a major team.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Adapter works! Is there any rules about the shows?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Nope, just be as realistic as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

awesome news Adam! Can't wait for yours and SP's shows!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Just so it's clear, Bobby Heenan is Kanji's interviewer
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

My show may be up before Thursday!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

I'M BACK! ONE MORE MATCH TO GO!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Triple-h63
Wrestle Grand Prix ~ Welcome to Grand Prix
07/01/2013 ~ Toronto, Ontario, Canada

[The fans in Toronto, Ontario, Canada explode with excitement, as Wrestling Grand Prix goes LIVE! The fans hold up signs as the cameras and spotlights roam around the arena. Pyros set off the the stage, and the titantron flashes with huge letters of “WGPX!” The fans begin to chant the four letter words as “Born 2 Run” by 7Lions blares throughout the arena. Suddenly, things turn green as Triple H's Music hits.]

[Triple H comes walking down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. Triple H adjusts his tie before raising the microphone and speaking.[/color]

Triple H
“Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to WRESTLING GRAND PRIX! To start things off tonight, I just wanted to come out here and thank each and everyone of you for coming out tonight! Also, I am out here to clear the air on some rumors that have been floating around twitter for the past few days. Incase any of you didn't know, WGPX had hired Vickie Guerrero to start the program tonight and she would be named the General Manager. However, after Guerrero failed to show up to a board meeting last week, we had to action. Guerrero was fired on the spot by the Board of Directors of WGPX and instead we have hired someone new. A man who stands for the same Wrestling Grand Prix does! Honor, Great Wrestling, Respect! Ladies and Gentlemen, I am out here tonight to show you the NEW General Manager of Wrestling Grand Prix! NIGEL MCGUINNESS!”

[The fans burst into cheers as Nigel McGuinness himself makes his way down to the ring. McGuinness smiles and waves out to the fans, before entering the ring with Triple H. Triple H says that the floor is his and he steps aside, letting the GM have the floor.]

Nigel McGuinness
“Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I am so honored to be here. When I got the phone call from Triple H at an oppertunity of a lifetime, I had to take it. Incase you don't know me, I am Nigel McGuinness. I used to be a professional wrestler in a small company called Ring of Honor, but I was forced to retire. I know that this isn't much of an entrance to this new company, but here at WGPX, we stand for Wrestling, Grand Wrestling to be exact. So, I guess I will just cut to the chase eh? Well lads, as Triple H stated, there has been some thing floating around Twitter, including the major announcement that the General Manager would make. Well, I think that now that everyone knows exactly who the General Manager is, it's time for the announcement! Tonight marks the first night in history that Wrestling Grand Prix airs live! Tonight also marks the first show and it also marks the beginning of the Grand Prix Tournament! The Grand Prix Tournament is held to determain who will become the first ever WGPX World Champion! 16 men will compete! The finals of the Tournament will be held at WGPX's first Pay-Per-View, “World's Finest!” The men participating are as follow! Carlito, Evan Bourne, Chavo Guerrero, Paul London, Rhett Titus, Kenny King, Adam Cole, Kazarian, Hurricane Helms, R-Truth, Seth Rollins, Zack Ryder, James Storm, Kevin Steen, Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho! These 16 men will start their journey tonight! Let's get the show on the road!”

[The fans explode with cheer as the first match in WGPX History is about to begin. Triple H and Nigel McGuinness shake hands before WGPX exits to a commercial break.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to WGPX with Evan Bourne standing in the ring with his music playing. Bourne raises his two arms high in the air, smiling and ready for action!]

[The fans give out mixed emotions as Carlito makes his way down to the ring, twirling his bright red apple in his hand. The Ring Announcer announces that this match is the first ever WGPX Match and it is the first match in the Grand Prix Tournament! Carlito enters the ring and sets his apple down at ring side. He takes off his shirt and throws it out to the fans, jumping back and forth, waiting for the bell to ring.]

CARLITO versus EVAN BOURNE
Singles Match; Grand Prix Tournament
Closing Moments
~ Carlito leaps off the ropes and turns Bourne around with a swift knee to the face.
~ Carlito continues through and swings for a clothesline on a staggered Bourne, but Bourne leaps up and swings around Carlito's body, flopping down for a quick cover! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!
~ Carlito and Bourne both quickly roll back to their feet, only for Carlito to lift Bourne up and drive him down with a spinebuster! Carlito covers quickly! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT!
~ Bourne rolls over onto the apron as Carlito gets to his feet.
~ Carlito walks over and grabs Bourne, standing him up on the apron.
~ Bourne quickly drops down and hits an elbow to the gut of Carlito.
~ Carlito backs up but quickly fires back for a punch to Bourne.
~ Bourne sidesteps it, and swings his leg up kicking Carlito square in the head.
~ Carlito drops down to the mat and Bourne quickly climbs the turnbuckle.
~ The fans begin to chant “Air Bourne!”
~ Carlito quickly dashes to his feet and knocks Bourne down ontop of the turnbuckle.
~ Carlito smirks before climbing up and going for a Superplexe, but Bourne hammers shots into the side of Carlito making him release it.
~ Bourne hits Carlito with a heavy forearm, knocking him off the apron back into position. Bourne stands up going for an “AIR BOURNE!”
~ Bourne leaps off the ropes, but Carlito dives out of the way!
~ Bourne hits the mat hard and Carlito springs over, grabbing his shoulders.
~ Carlito hawls Bourne up and leaps in the air, hitting Bourne with a BACKSTABBER! Bourne flops down hard in the ring.
~ Carlito rolls him over! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Carlitowins-1

[The fans let out more mixed emotions for Carlito as he is helped to his feet by the referee. The referee raises Carlito's arm high in the air before Carlito walks over and jumps up onto the turnbuckle. Carlito jumps down and grabs his red apple as the music cuts. Carlito twirls it in his hands a few times before taking a giant bite of the apple. He throws the rest into the crowd before chewing it up. Carlito walks over to Bourne and stands over his fallen body. Carlito looks down at a sore Bourne and spits the apple square in his face. Carlito then smirks and slides out of the ring heading to the back.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We cut backstage to see Zack Ryder lacing up his boots. Ryder smiles as he stands up and grabs his Internet Championship, placing it over his shoulder. Ryder suddenly drops his headband and bends down to pick it up. This is when another person walks in behind him. Ryder slowly rises as the man behind Ryder slams a locker door shut. Ryder turns around and Kyle O'Reilly is standing behind him. O'Reilly smirks.]

Kyle O'Reilly
“So tonight, I arrive and get my gear on, ready for a fight. I sit back in my V.I.P lockerroom and watch the opening to the show. And thats when I hear all the names of the participants in the Grand Prix Tournament. I mean, Carlito? Evan Bourne? Really? I listen and start to count and after 16 names, know what name wasn't said? Kyle O'Reilly. So, I went off and asked Mr. Nigel who exactly he had planned for me tonight and he tells me “Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder.” WHO THE HELL IS ZACK RYDER? I AM BETTER THAN THIS! HELL EVEN RYDER IS IN THE TOURNAMENT! THIS ISN'T FAIR!”

[Ryder backs away from the locker and turns to O'Reilly who is looking furious. Ryder grabs his “Broski Glasses” and puts them on.]

Zack Ryder
“Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're Kyle O'Reilly? Who's Zack Ryder? Zack Ryder is the INTERNET CHAMPION! Zack Ryder is the representer of Long Island! He's Long Island Iced Z! He's a broski! Zack Ryder is going to ... BROSKI BOOT YOUR FACE IN!”

[O'Reilly quickly snaps his neck, glaring at Ryder quickly. Ryder quickly snaps off his glasses as the two stare down.]

Zack Ryder
“Woo, Woo, Woo! You Know It!”

[Ryder then grabs his shirt and throws it over his other shoulder, walking past O'Reilly. Kyle watches him leave, furious. He slams his fist against the locker, shaking his head. O'Reilly then mashes his head in the locker and walks off.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to Wrestling Grand Prix backstage in the office of Nigel McGuinness. Triple H and Nigel are shaking hands as Triple H then exits. Nigel sits in his chair and looks around his office when suddenly, there is a knock at the door. James Storm walks into the office. Nigel McGuinness smiles and welcomes Storm with a handshake. Storm takes a seat along with Nigel.]

Nigel McGuinness
“Hello James! Tea?”

James Storm
“No, no thank you.”

Nigel McGuinness
“Alright. What can I do for you James?!”

James Storm
“Well, earlier tonight I heard that you chose my name to enter into the Grand Prix Tournament. I have decided that since I don't have any thing on the go tonight, my match has to be next week. I figured I would hit the gym and I just want to know who exactly my opponent is going to be.”

Nigel McGuinness
“Well James, you are a phenomenal competitor and we are really glad to have you here in Wrestling Grand Prix! I decided to wait to have you compete until Next Week, because you are going to be the Main Event! I couldn't think of a match better. Now you know that every match in the Tournament has a basic stipulation to it, but for your match next week we are going to have the FIRST EVER Grand Prix Warfare Match! Not only will the winner of your match advance to the Semi Finals, but the match will have Warfare rules which will be explained better next week, but basically there are no rules! Everything is allowed! Next Week James, you will go head to head with Mr. Kevin Steen.”

[Storm is wide-eyed for a moment but then nods his head in approvel. He takes a drink of his beer before agreeing. Storm thanks McGuinness and exits the office, leaving McGuinness drinking his tea.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to the ring, where the Ring Announcer announces our next match! Zack Ryder takes on Kyle O'Reilly!]

[O'Reilly makes his way out from the back, coming down to the ring. O'Reilly shakes his head as he yells out that he should be apart of the Tournament and that he is better than this. O'Reilly enters the ring. O'Reilly climbs the turnbuckle, shaking his head. He jumps down, waiting his opponent.]

[Zack Ryder comes running out from the back with a huge smile on his face. Ryder runs down the ramp highfiving fans before shouting out his famous words “WOO! WOO! WOO!” The fans finish the sentense for Ryder as he smiles and slides into the ring. Ryder removes his headband, sunglasses and t-shirt before making sure his hair is spiked. Ryder nods his head ready for action]

KYLE O'REILLY versus ZACK RYDER
Singles Match
Closing Moments
~ O'Reilly charges at Ryder, going for a splash in the turnbuckle.
~ Ryder quickly moves out of the way, sending Kyle crashing into the buckle.
~ Kyle springs back as Ryder charges at him.
~ Kyle spins around and Ryder takes him off of his feet with a clothesline.
~ Kyle quickly jumps back to his feet but Ryder takes him down again with a clothesline.
~ Ryder gets him up and shoves Kyle into the corner, nailing him with shots to the gut.
~ O'Reilly drops down and Ryder spins backwards, pumping up the fans.
~ He fist pumps too the chant of “Woo! Woo! Woo!” Before stepping back.
~ Ryder charges forward and nails O'Reilly with a “BROSKI BOOT!”
~ Ryder steps back, stalking Kyle as almost flies through the bottom rope.
~ O'Reilly pulls himself back in and uses the ropes to get to his feet.
~ Ryder charges at Kyle, going for a “ROUGH RYDER!”
~ O'Reilly quickly springs out of the way of the leap, sending Ryder into the ropes.
~ O'Reilly quickly goes for a clothesline, but Ryder boots Kyle in the stomach.
~ Kyle steps back in pain as Ryder quickly stalks him again.
~ O'Reilly turns back around and Ryder charges going for another “ROUGH RYDER!”
~ O'Reilly steps back though and catches Ryder on his shoulders, slamming him down with a Powerbomb.
~ O'Reilly rolls Ryder through and hauls Ryder up.
~ Kyle boots Ryder in the gut and lifts him high into the air.
~ He slams down Ryder with a brutal “BRAIN BUSTER!”
~ The fans boo as Kyle O'Reilly stands up with a smirk on his face.
~ O'Reilly flops down and covers Ryder! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 220px-Kyle_O%27Reilly

[color=lightskyblue][O'Reilly stands on the turnbuckle following his match as the fans boo. O'Reilly smirks and jumps down looking over at the body of Zack Ryder. O'Reilly walks over and rolls him over, locking Ryder in a vicious Ankle Lock! Ryder taps out right away, but Kyle will not release the hold. Finally, officals rush in and force him to break it. O'Reilly leaves the ring and heads up the ramp yelling that he will get into the Tournament.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[Suddenly, we cut backstage to see Chavo Guerrero and Paul London being brutually attacked by 3 men. The camera pans out to reveal the men as The Shield; Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. They continue the assualt, stomping boots into the bodies of both men. Finally, Dean Ambrose brings London to his feet, pushing him into Rollins who flips him over his shoulders, crashing through a table full of electrical wires. Roman Reigns then brings Guerrero to his feet and fires him into the nearby wall. The Shield then grab Chavo and lift him into a Powerbomb, sending him1 1crashing onto the concreate floor. The Shield smirk and then leave the destruction. The camera zooms in on London and Guerrero as a pair of legs walks into the shot. The camera zooms out and there stands Kyle O'Reilly.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to WGPX, with Nigel McGuinness in his office. The camera zooms in on him as he announces that Chavo Guerrero and Paul London were supposed to have a match tonight, but they are both unable to compete, due to the brutual attack from The Shield. If neither one of them compete next week, he will introduce two new superstars to the tournament. He states that he will have another update before the night ends.]

[We then cut back to the ring, for our next match!]

The fans go nuts as the Briscoe Brothers themself come running down the ramp. They slide into the ring and climb the turnbuckle raising their arms high in the air. DEMBOYS jump down and talk as they wait for their opponents!]

[The fans turn to boos as Epico and Primo come walking down the ramp. The two raise their arms high in the air and pose for the fans smirking. They take off their shirts and set them on the ring side before sliding into the ring. Epico and Primo jump up on the turnbuckle, signalling that they will be Champions soon enough. Epico and Primo jump down and the bell rings.]

THE BRISCOE BROTHERS versus EPICO & PRIMO
Tag Team Match
Closing Moments
~ Primo leaps ontop of Jay Briscoe, hammering shots into his stomach.
~ Primo gets up and quickly springs over, knocking Mark off the apron.
~ Primo goes back on the attack on Jay, locking him in a headlock.
~ Jay squirms to break it, reaching out for a tag but nobody is there.
~ Jay manages to roll over and break the hold, struggling to get to his feet.
~ Briscoe does so and boots Primo in the process, keeping him down.
~ Jay leaps over to where Mark has regrouped, looking for a tag but Primo swings around and hits a drop-toe hold on Jay, keeping him down.
~ Primo grabs the leg of Jay, keeping him from tagging in.
~ Mark reaches out as Jay swings around and nails Primo with an enziguri!
~ The fans cheer as Jay leaps and tags in Mark!
~ Mark runs in and takes Primo down with a clothesline!
~ Primo dashes to his feet and Mark takes him down again!
~ Mark then throws his arms in the air as the fans cheer. Primo turns around and Mark takes him downw with a mean dropkick!
~ Primo quickly stumbles back to his feet and Mark Briscoe hammers a forearm into him.
~ Primo goes back only to spring off the ropes.
~ Mark irish whips Primo, but he reverses it and sends Mark into the ropes instead.
~ Mark Briscoe bounces back and Primo swings for a clothesline and misses!
~ Primo turns back around to a boot from Briscoe, sending him down to the mat!
~ Mark quickly covers! ONE! TWO! Epico jumps in and breaks the count!
~ Epico quickly boots Mark in the making until Jay flies into the ring, taking down Epico with a clothesline.
~ Jay signals that he is going to throw out Epico, up Epico reverses it and sends Jay out to the floor.
~ Mark has Primo up however, stalking him as he shoves him into the turnbuckle.
~ Primo comes back and Mark grabs him but Primo goes down and elbows Mark in the gut.
~ Out of the blue, Epico runs over and jumps taking down Mark with a “BACKSTABBER!”
~ The fans boo as Epico rolls out of the ring, making sure Jay has no interference.
~ Primo quickly falls onto Mark, getting the cover! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 20111130_ss_kofi_primo_post_l

[The fans boo as Epico and Primo stand raising their arms high in the air. A women than enters the ring. She stands beside Epico and Primo and lift their arms high in the air. Epico and Primo hug before getting out of the ring with the woman. They signal that they will be Tag Team Champions soon! Jay rolls back into the ring with Mark, checking on his brother.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We cut backstage to see a young man standing by with a microphone. He introduces Chris Jericho!]

Interviewer
“Ladies and Gentlemen! Joining me now, Chris Jericho!”

Chris Jericho
“How are you doing?”

Interviewer
“Good. Now Chris, earlier tonight we all heard your name come out of the mouth of Nigel McGuinness, the General Manager. You are going to be participating in the Grand Prix Tournament! What are your thoughts?”

Chris Jericho
“I think it's great. Chris Jericho becoming the first ever WGPX World Champion is music to my ears, and I know something about music. I've learned tonight that my match is next week, but I haven't been told against who, but you know. It doesn't really matter, because I am going to walk out the winner and come World's Finest, I am going to come out WGPX WORLD CHAMPION! BAYBAY! I don-”

[Suddenly, Jericho stops talking, as three men enter the shot. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns stand before Jericho with smirks on their faces.]

The Shield | Seth Rollins
“I don't know if you realized this Chris, but The Shield is in the Grand Prix Tournament, and one of us is going to leave World's Finest the World Champion.”

The Shield | Roman Reigns
“That's right Chris. Myself, Seth and Ambrose will be in the Tournament and only one man is going to bring home the title. And its going to be one of us.”

The Shield | Dean Ambrose
“Oh, and your opponent for Next Week Chris? It's me.”

[The Shield laughs as they pass Jericho, walking away. Jericho shakes his head as the camera fades to black.]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to WGPX, for our Semi-Main Event!]

[The fans cheer as Rhett Titus comes running out through the back! Titus charges down the ramp, highfiving fans on his way down. Titus rolls into the ring and hops the turnbuckle, raising two fists high in the air. He jumps down with a smile on his face, ready for action.]

[The fans then turn to mixed emotions as Kenny King comes dancing out from the back. King shrugs off the fans and dances down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He removes his shirt and throws it into the crowd, bouncing back and forth, staring down Titus.]

RHETT TITUS versus KENNY KING
Closing Moments
~ Titus springs off the ropes, taking down King with a dropdown missile dropkick.
~ Titus quickly gets back to his feet, signaling that the match is coming to an end.
~ Titus pats the turnbuckle and begins to climb but King rushes over, knocking him off, mid-buckle.
~ King climbs up quickly, hammering shots into the gut of Titus.
~ King jumps over Titus, actually doing a handstand on the turnbuckle. The fans are amazed.
~ King pushes off, locking his legs around the head of Titus.
~ King flips up and leaps off the turnbuckle, twisting Titus into a phenomenal powerbomb! The fans go nuts.
~ Both men lay on the mat in serious pain.
~ Both men begin crawling towards the ropes.
~ King makes it to his feet first, stalking Titus.
~ Titus gets up and turns around, King charges at him.
~ Titus manages to duck a clothesline from King, sending him into the ropes.
~ King bounces back and Titus nails him with a “SUPERKICK!”
~ Titus falls down onto the mat, catching his breath as King crashes down.
~ Titus runs over and climbs the turnbuckle, signaling for the win!
~ Titus reaches the top and flips off, nailing King with a “FROG SPLASH!”
~ Titus rolls over King and quickly swings back, hooking the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Anxwgttww37

[The fans cheer as Rhett Titus stands up raising his arm high in the air. The fans chant his name as he climbs the turnbuckle nodding his head and clapping with them. Titus jumps down to see Kenny King using the turnbuckle to get up after that great match. King turns around to face Titus, applying a hand for a handshake. Titus nods his head and shakes the hand of King. King suddenly snaps away, and goes for a quick shot, but Titus catches it and strikes King down himself. King flops down as Rhett rolls out of the ring with a smirk on his face.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We cut backstage to see Nigel McGuinness in his office. McGuinness adjusts his glasses and cracks his neck. He smiles as the camera zooms in. Nigel McGuinness informs us that Chavo Guerrero has suffered a broken arm and has been rushed to a nearby hospital. He has substained a grade 2 concussion and will not be able to compete next week. He says that instead, he has decided to put Kyle O'Reilly against Paul London this Wednesday on a Youtube Show! The winner will advance in the tournament. He thanks the fans as the screen goes black.]

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We then cut to backstage with Epico and Primo. Primo states that the woman was a friend of his that is celebrating with them tonight! The two are happy and cheerful. Epico and Primo say that next week they want another Tag Team on the Table! Primo finishes with saying that soon enough they will be Tag Team Champions! Just then, Brian Kendrick is walking by. He hears the challenge set by Epico and Primo and vows that he will be the one to stop the two. Epico and Primo challenge Kendrick and London to a match next week! Kendrick accepts and walks away!]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

= = = = = = = = = = = =

[We return to WGPX, set for our MAIN EVENT!]

[The fans explode in the arena as Adam Cole comes running down the ramp, highfiving fans in the process! Cole rolls into the ring, and jumps up on the turnbuckle, throwing out confetti to the fans. The fans are going nuts. Cole jumps down ready for action and a smile on his face.]

[The fans turn to boos as Kaz walks out from the back, staring at Adam Cole, who is bouncing in the ring. Kaz shakes his head as he mocks the fans, shrugging them off. Kaz climbs the apron and climbs the outside turnbuckle, raising one arm high in the air. He leaps into the ring, ready for main event action!]

ADAM COLE versus KAZ
Closing Moments
~ Kaz rolls Cole back into the ring with a smug look on his face.
~ Kaz jumps up onto the apron and uses the ropes to spring over, splashing on Cole.
~ He rolls up to his feet and mocks the crowd again as Cole rolls around holding his stomach.
~ Kaz goes back on the attack kneeling over Cole, hammering shots down.
~ Cole tries to fight back but instead grabs the tights of Kaz, and pushes him into the turnbuckle.
~ Cole jumps up but is stopped by the referee, about pulling the tights.
~ Kaz quickly undoes the turnbuckle pad revealing the steel buckle.
~ Cole agrees with the referee and moves past him, charging at Kaz.
~ Kaz grabs Cole, going to shove his head into the turnbuckle, but Cole stops it with his boot.
~ Cole elbows Kaz in the gut and breaks the hold. Cole spins and takes Kaz down with a clothesline.
~ Cole quickly stands up, signalling for the end!
~ Cole stalks Kaz as he slowly climbs to his feet.
~ Cole grabs Kaz and goes for a DDT, but Kaz lifts up Cole and places him on the exposed turnbuckle.
~ Cole hammers shots into Kaz as he tries to bash the face of Cole into the steel.
~ Cole breaks free and hits and elbow on Kaz.
~ Kaz staggers back and Cole tries to stand.
~ Kaz leaps in though and takes Cole off of his feet, sitting him back down.
~ Kaz climbs up, hitting Cole with forearms over and over again.
~ He gets to the top with Cole and the two trade shots.
~ Cole blocks one of Kaz's shots and catches him in the gut.
~ Cole grabs the head of Kaz and pushes him off the turnbuckle, making his head land flat into the exposed turnbuckle.
~ Kaz falls down to one knee before standing again, bent over in the turnbuckle, holding his head in pain.
~ Cole takes the advantage and leaps off of the turnbuckle, flipping on Kaz and hitting a “PANAMA'S SUNRISE!”
~ The fans go nuts as Cole hooks the leg in the process! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Adam_Cole_large_medium

[The fans in the arena cheer and shout as Adam Cole is announced the winner. He climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms high in the air with a smile on his face. Cole then jumps down and rolls out of the ring, celebrating with the fans. The Commentators run down the winners of tonight. “In two weeks, The Semi-Finals will occur! Two Fatal Four Way's! One Fatal Four Way will consist of: Adam Cole, Rhett Titus, Carlito and the winner of the Youtube Show Match, Kyle O'Reilly or Paul London! Who is going to advance all the way to the finals?! NEXT WEEK, we have A WARFARE MATCH between James Storm and Kevin Steen! WHAT A NIGHT! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK!” WGPX goes off the air with Adam Cole standing tall in the ring with a smile on his face.]

WGPX 2013

Quick Results
~ Carlito def. Evan Bourne to advance in the Grand Prix Tournament
~ Kyle O'Reilly def. Zack Ryder
~ Primo & Epico def. The Briscoe Brothers
~ Rhett Titus def. Kenny King to advance in the Grand Prix Tournament!
~ Adam Cole def. Kaz to advance in the Grand Prix Tournament!

Last edited by SP on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

SWE offers a handshake of sorts for shared use of R-Truth for the share of a superstar from SWE.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Granger wrote:
SWE offers a handshake of sorts for shared use of R-Truth for the share of a superstar from SWE.

WGPX has decided to request a 5 day extension to the contract of R-Truth before a deal is made.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

SP wrote:
Granger wrote:

WGPX has decided to request a 5 day extension to the contract of R-Truth before a deal is made.

That's fine with SWE
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Really liked the way you wrote your show SP. Looks different with the pictures, it adds some touch!

Official Review:

~Great way to kick off the show with Triple H introducing Nigel McGuinness
~The Grand Prix Tournament sounds awesome! Pulling for Steen or Ambrose to win it all!
~Fully expected Carlito to defeat Bourne. Carlito would be a cool surprise if he some how made it far in the tournament.
~Warfare Matches? Is that like Extreme Rules? And Steen vs. Storm next week? AWESOME!
~Kyle O'Reilly's statement on Ryder left a mark on the WGP. I see a bright future in him!
~What other way can the Shield debut? and O'Reilly popping up at the end. Whoa...
~Solid tag team action, thought the Briscoe Brothers would win, but didn't mind Primo and Epico. Is it Rosa?
~The Jericho-Shield stand off was awesome. Could lead to an amazing feud!
~Good back and forth from Rhett Titus and Kenny King.
~Primo and Epico to take on London and Kendrick, could lead to a godo tag team feud.
~Good finish with Adam Cole coming out on top!

Overall I give you a 8/10! Great show SP. looking forawrd to the next episode of WGP!

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 am

Kanji Wrestling Live
6/1/13
Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia
-Episode 1: Welcome To The Lion's Den-

As the theme song comes to a close a purple pryo display goes off at the end of the entrance tunnel - no ramp, the titantron is above the entrance to the tunnel which is covered in LED flashing tiles. Then the camera pans around the screaming Phily fans until coming to a stop on Kanji Wrestling Director Ken Shamrock. Shamrock is in a pair of jeans and what looks like an old MMA top. The infamous Phily fans begin chanting.

WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!

Ken Shamrock raises a hand in acknowledgement before drawing silence by bringing the microphone to his lips.

Ken Shamrock: "Welcome to the start of an era, welcome to the realest wrestling show ever, welcome to SATURDAY NIGHTS, welcome to Kanji Wrestling!"

The crowd cheer loudly at this statement.

Ken Shamrock: "We pull no punches here in Kanji Wrestling. This is the purest, most intense fighting competition the The UBL has to offer. In fact The UBL Committee is still debating wheter my guys will be able to take place in their tournaments or if they'll be dangering other UBL wrestlers. If you want drama, scandal and bullshit then The UBL offers four great outlets for it. If you want fighting, blood, knockouts, submissions and warriors colliding, then The UBL offers us. This is intense, there's no messing about the main event could end in literally thirty seconds with one big right hand or a quick choke. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day. One mistake in Kanji and trust me you'll get nailed. There's no bitching and whining and our referees have been told specifically by me to be lenient. I don't want matches being ended because of disqualification. Unless of course you bring a weapon into play. In Kanji Wrestling your hands and your feet and your body are your weapons. It's going to be rough, it's going to be tough and this is an open message to the entire locker-room; if you don't think you can handle life in Kanji, then get the hell out!"

The 5'000 fans packed into the arena in Philadelphia are on their feet cheering, stomping their feet, banging the guard railing and in general making a lot of noise in mass approval of Ken Shamrock's speech about Kanji Wrestling.

Ken Shamrock: "And don't think you'll be able to step out of line around here because if you do, you'll have me to deal with. And I take a very hands-on approach, if you know what I mean. You fight who I tell you to fight, you tag with who I tell you to tag with, you get a title shot if I say so. Basically you do what I say, my word is law. And anybody that tries to cross-"

The fans go batshit crazy and Shamrock falls silent as Brock Lesnar walks through the tunnel in a blank tank top and black tracksuit pants. He hops up and down on the spot before from the mouth of the tunnel, doing his trademark apron jump thing and walking right up to the center of the ring to face Ken Shamrock. The two stare each other down and Shamrock mouths something inaudible to Lesnar. Lesnar holds the stare for a moment longer and seems to back away but he quickly hoists Shamrock onto his shoulders and delivers a crushing F5 to the Director which elicits a huge reaction from the crowd. Lesnar then simply walks away showing everybody what he thought of Shamrock's warnings.

=================================================

Kanji Television Championship
Aerostar v Alberto Del Rio v Alex Riley v Amazing Red v Jay Lethal v Marco Corleone v Mason Ryan v Michael McGullicutty v Michael Tarver v Sami Callihan v Shark Boy v Tyson Kidd
~Alberto Del Rio is eliminated by himself
~Mason Ryan is eliminated by Michael McGullicutty
~Shark Boy is eliminated by Jay Lethal
~Marco Corleone is eliminated by Michael McGillicutty
~Michael Tarver is eliminated by Tyson Kidd
~Sami Callihan is eliminated by Alex Riley
~Alex Riley is eliminated by Michael McGillicutty
~Aerostar is elimimated by Amazing Red

We're down to the final four and McGillicutty and Kidd are trading blows in the center of the ring. Amazing Red is still on the apron after eliminating Aerostar and he stalks Jay Lethal who is slowly rising to his feet. Red with the springboard -- NO!!! Lethal with the huge dropkick and Red crashes to the arena floor! Lethal picks himself up looking immensely pleased with himself only to turn around into a superkick from Kidd which sends him over the apron!

The crowd begin to come alive as this contest goes to normal Kanji Wrestling Rules now. Kidd and McGillicutty give each other a moments rest before they behin circling each other cautiously. Kidd has taken more of a battering in the earlier stages of the match and it's McGillicutty that presses the attack. McGillicutty keeps Kidd grounded with a series of unrelenting clotheslines. McGillicutty goes for a boot but Kidd ducks under it and rolls McGillicutty up!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner and new champion: Tyson Kidd (10.43)

We get a graphic on the screen highlighting the quarter-final matches in the Kanji Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

Samoa Joe V Mark Henry
Rob Van Dam V Big Show
Bryan Danielson V Batista
Bully Ray V CM Punk

As the graphic fades we see Samoa Joe making his way to the guerilla poisition taping up his wrists with his towel over his head.

Samoa Joe: "I'm going to go out to that ring and show ya'll what Ken was talking about earlier. One mistake and you a dead man. Mark Henry? World's Strongest Man? Think I'm scared?"

Joe reaches the guerilla position and the famous Godzilla theme music begins playing and Joe looks straight into the camera.

Samoa Joe: "I ain't scared. Joe is gunna kill you!"

Kanji Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Tourament Q/F
Samoa Joe v Mark Henry
Samoa Joe faces a slight size advantage but he seems confident he'll be able to hang with Henry power-wise and definitely has him for speed. As soon as the bell rings Joe begins snapping off right hands and surprising Henry. He then quickly whips Henry into the corner, splashes him, turns around and hits his CCS Enzuirigi. The crowd begin cheering as Joe walks into the center of the ring but quickly stop as Henry is right behind him, looking fairly unscathed from the assault. Joe turns around and Henry headbutts him which seems to break Joe's nose as blood spurts everywhere which of course ignites the crowd. Henry lifts Joe up and in a nearly inhumane feat of raw power military presses Joe above his head. He begins to walk around the ring but Joe wriggles out of the press and ends up behind Henry and quickly claps in the Coquina Clutch. It seems as if in unison the whole Philadelphia arena gets to their feet and begins screaming. Chants of "JOE! JOE! JOE!" sound out around the arena as Joe manages to drag Henry to the canvas and wrap his legs around the waist of Henry. Henry thrashes an awful lot for about 20 seconds but then it fades and suddenly the referee is ringing for the bell!

Winner: Samoa Joe (2.23)

We cut backstage a hallway where The Kings of Wrestling are sitting at a desk signing autographs for fans. It seems the two are bondng well with the fans. A kid asks them a question about the tag team championships and the duo look at each other and smile.

Chris Hero: "Don't worry kid, we'll be challenging for them championships in no time it's just there were a few kinks in our contracts that stopped The Kings from sitting on their throne as Tag Team Champions."

The kid seems satisfied but the teenager that is next in line for an autograph most certainly isn't. He seems to be internet-savvy purely by appearance and he asks about the 'kinks' in the contract. Again the duo smile.

Claudio Castagnoli: "Basically, it was my fault. Despite wrestling here for years The UBL Committee done things strangely and I had to renew my visa. I wasn't officially signed in time for me and Chris to register as a tag team and it was too late for us to be booked into the Tag Team Championship match."

Hero stands up and addresses the crowd.

Chris Hero "Speaking of which, we better finish up here folks, the tag team championship match is about to start."

The crowd groan disappointed they didn't get autographs.

Claudio Castagnoli: "Don't worry we will sign all autographs back here after the match!"

A slight cheer goes up as the crowd parts way. Hero and Castagnoli make idle chit-chat as they pack up their stuff but are then interupted by a mocking tone.

???: "Oh we're so great. Oh we would've been champions if it wasn't for a stupid visa."

Castagnoli and Hero look up to see Curt Hawkins standing over them. His partner Tyler Reks is just behind him.

Curt Hawkins: "You guys aren't fooling anyone with this nice guy act. We know you're mean sons of bitches and we want you to know that we aren't intimidated. We also had some . . . issues . . . with not getting placed in the tag team championship match tonight but believe me when I say that Tyler and I are going to be the NEXT tag team champions."

Curt Hawkins struts off and Reks winks at the duo.

Tyler Reks: "The time for change is approaching."

Reks follows Hawkins as The Kings of Wrestling just stare after them.

Kanji Wrestling Tag Team Championships
Magnus/Paul Burchill v Triple X v Generation Me
The rules of a three-way war in Kanji are simple; only two wrestlers may be in the ring at one time, if a wrestler leaves the ring another wrestler can "tag" in without physically tagging and it's one pinfall victory. Burchill and Senshi start it off matching Burchill's pure viciousness against Senshi's lethal kicks. It's quite evenly match and the Kanji Wrestling crowd explode when a vicious Senshi roundhouse kick not only staggers the big Burchill but sends him tumbling over the ropes to the arena floor.

Senshi is given no time to celebrate however as Jeremy Buck flips into the ring and nails Senshi in the back with a high knee. Senshi hits the ropes from the impact of the previous move and when he rebounds back Jeremy is waiting with a beautiful hurrricanrana. Jeremy quickly tags in Max who launches in with a catapult crossbody onto the rising Senshi. Max kips up and stalks Senshi who ends up eating stereo enzuirigi's from Generation Me. As the duo celebrate Senshi rolls out of the ring and his partner Elix Skipper climbs the turnbuckle. Generation Me turn around into an airborne Skipper who extends both legs and hits both men with a thrust kick.

Elix Skipper looks to end this and calls for his Sudden Death piledriver as Max staggers to his feet. Skipper gets Max over his shoulder but Jeremy neutralises him with a low dropkick to the shin. Max quickly hoists Elix onto his shoulders and delivers a rolling fireman's carry slam before rolling out of the way giving space for Jeremy to hit a 450 Splash, Max then completes More Bang For Your Buck with a moonsault onto Skipper. The Philadelphian crowd are going nuts for the high octane duo and the win seems sealed. Jeremy spots Paul Burchill making a bee-line to the ring from the outside but cuts him off with a suicide dive. Max goes for the pin!

ONE!

NO! Max has broken the pin off himself?!

Max gets off Skipper and sprints towards the ropes before front-flipping over them and onto Senshi who was just about to get into the ring. The crowd are going crazy at the action and cheer in anticipation as Skipper gets to his feet and sees the four men on the outside. He runs off the ropes nearest too him builing up steam and Skipper looks certain to go straight through the middle and top ropes and onto all four men but Magnus cuts him off with a vicious boot which puts Skipper sprawled on his back in the middle of the ring. The crowd begin booing furiously as Magnus climbs the turnbuckle, flips them the finger and lands a diving elbow drop on Skipper.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winners and new champions: Magnus/Paul Burchill (6.56)

The camera shows Wade Barrett walking down the hallway before turning into a door marked 'Director'. A camera follows Barrett into the room. Ken Shamrock remains seated.

Ken Shamrock: "Sorry for remaining seated Wade but my back is sore after earlier. What can I do for you?"

Wade Barrett: "Not at all, I don't mind. I have a question about the Kanji Wrestling Heavyweight Championship tournament . . . why amn't I in it?"

Ken Shamrock: "Are you seriously going to waste my time with this Wade? I don't think you're good enough. Is that not obvious? Look I'm really pissed off about Lesnar and I don't need your notoriously whiney ass in here. Get the hell out."

Wade Barrett looks absolutely infuriated but he seems to think better of doing or saying anything and simply leaves the room. When he's outside however he punches the wall and swears loudly. The camera pans out to show William Regal standing in close proximity.

William Regal: "No need for that profanity Wade. Show a bit more bloody class. Now listen here, didn't I tell you Ken wouldn't listen to reason? You need to be in that tournament and I told you what you'd have to do to get into it - take action into your own hands chap! You're a smashing, young wrestler Wade. Let the silly, little waster feel your wrath."

Wade turns to face Regal.

Wade Barrett: "Ken has left me no other choice."

William Regal grins evilly.

William Regal: "Simply marvellous."

Big Show v Rob Van Dam
Big Show and Rob Van Dam clearly had two completely different game-plans coming into the match - Show wanted to end it quick obviously looking for the devastating right-hand whilst Van Dam seemed to want to wear Big Show down by working on his injury-plagued legs to make it easier to knock the giant off his feet. The opening few minutes were a game of cat and mouse and although Big Show was mainly on the offense, Rob Van Dam was actually dictating the flow. An opening came about the five minute mark when Van Dam slipped out of the ring and by the time Show got out Van Dam had leapt onto the commentary table and was able to deliver a high jump kick from it which caused Show to stumble into the apron.

After a few quick shots to the legs of Show, Van Dam bailed into the ring and an irate giant followed him. RVD seemingly let himself be whipped into the ropes, ducked the clothesline on the first rebound and nailed a low dropkick to the legs on the second. Van Dam stayed in Show's range for too long though and Big Show quickly clasped his hand around the neck of RVD and forced him into the turnbuckle. From there Show delievered some stinging slaps to the chest of RVD before tossing him to the middle of the ring. As RVD attempted to get to his feet Show knocked him back down with a big boot. Show then effortlessly plucked RVD from the canvas by the throat and looked set to deliver a devastating chokeslam but RVD slipped out and rebounded off the ropes and ducked a clothesline attempt from the Big Show - looking familiar eh? - RVD rebounds off the opposite ropes and GETS DRILLED WITH A SPEAR! Show with the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR- KICK-OUT!

Last second kick-out from RVD! Big Show gets to his feet and shakes his head but he is obviously impressed. He roars and pumps his fist up and down signalling the end. RVD looks stunned as he rises to his feet, Show with the WMD! No, possum from RVD! Quick as a light RVD ducks the right hand, whilst crouching spins around and outstretches his leg taking Big Show's from under him! Show hits the canvas! RVD hits the ropes ROLLING THUNDER!!! RVD leaps to the turnbuckles the fans reacting positively to The Whole F'N Show - Five Star Frog Splash!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner: Rob Van Dam (11:11)

We return from the break and Japanese hero Jushin "Thunder" Liger is standing in the ring alongside an unnamed man in a suit and Kanji Wrestling's very own resident interviewer Bobby Heenan. Liger is wearing a NJPW tee-shirt and suit pants. The crowd are cheering loudly and chanting "YOU'RE A LEGEND!" at Liger.

Bobby Heenan: "I'm Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan and while I'd love to say thank you in retaliation to them chants I'm smart enough to know that they're being aimed at the man of the moment Jushin 'Thunder' Liger!"

The crowd explode as Liger raises his hand in acknowledgement.

Bobby Heenan: "Liger is present with his personal translator here in Kanji Wrestling so he can inform you who his very first opponent will be at The Dawn Pay-Per-View on the 20th of January. Now Liger before we reveal the opponent can we ask how you chose your opponent?"

The translator turns to Liger and mumbles something to him and for a few seconds Liger talks back and then the translator repeats what was said to Heenan.

Bobby Heenan: "Jushin said that he wants to face a young wrestler, who has tasted success and one that he knows can beat him. He said the man he picked can beat him but only if he reaches levels that he has yet to break through to and he thinks that by facing him he will help this young man reach a new level and give him a push towards possibly being an all time great. So Jushin . . . who is your opponent going to be at The Dawn?"

The translator turns to Liger and translates but instead of talking back Liger requests the micorphone which elicits a large pop. He raises it and says through his mask.

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger: "RODERICK STRONG!"

This is met with a generally positive reaction as Strong's music begins playing over the sound system.

Roderick Strong walks down the entance tunnel and the camera on him shows he's dressed casually in faded blue jeans, white sneakers and a black v-neck jumper. The look on his face is one of shock yet as he climbs into the ring he sports a huge smile.

Bobby Heenan: "Roderick Strong, ladies and gents, 29 years old, 5 10, 200 pounds of pure striking excellence from Tampa, Florida! You'll be going one on one with this . . . this legend! And to make things more enticing it's going to be at Kanji Wrestling's first ever PPV - The Dawn! How do you feel?"

Roderick Strong: "I'm truly taken back. Honestly. I obviously fantasised about the match with Jushin but with all those great guys on the roster and with him having the choice I never REALLY even considered myself in the running, I didn't dream of letting myself realistically think I had a shot. It's been a long time since anybody gave me the ball and tried to run with it and I'm hugely appreciative of this opportunity. Jushin, I don't know if you can understand this but thank you so much, I really mean that . . . and let's bring the house down!"

The crowd cheer loudly and Jushin gives Roddy a thumbs up to indicate that he had at least some idea of what he was talking about. The two then shake hands and pose for numerous camera shots as Heenan gets a final word in before we cut to the back.

Bobby Heenan: "There you have it folks; Roderick Strong versus Jushin 'Thunder' Liger at The Dawn, live on Pay-Per-View!"

In the back CM Punk is doing some stretches and limbering up for his match with Bully Ray.

CM Punk: "Main event. Not a bad start, eh? Could be I'm treated with a little bit more respect this time around. Shamrock's running a tight ship and he's a fresh face that hopefully won't allow the inmates to run the asylum. Before anybody asks, yes, I still am in touch with Paul Heyman. No, I have no idea what Lesnar was trying to do or achieve. Probably make a name for himself, although there's better ways to do that than true random acts of violence. See this? This right here what I'm doing now? Talking? That's what helps me make a name for myself. That's what I did last time and I become a World Champion. Now I'm doing it again and guess what? I'm going to become Kanji Wrestling Heavyweight Champion. Bully Ray? Let's get real here, you think you're tough? You think you're rough? You think you can dish out and take more punishment than anybody else? Well you're wrong. That's me I can give a hell of a lot and truth knows I can take a hell of a lot. I've held gold before and I'm not afraid to take a hurting to get back to that position. You aren't scary Bully. You don't scare me. You've been talking on 'twittah' all week about how you've dealt with tough SOB's and people far more fearsome than me. Y'know what? I think you're right. Sure aren't you dealing with Brooke right now, brother? Oops. Pipe-bomb."

CM Punk walks off and away from the camera.

Bryan Danielson v Batista
Batista lunges at Danielson as the opening bell sounds in thie quarter-final match-up. Danielson shows his speed and perhaps some ring-rust on the part of The Beast as Danielson easily ducks under the wild lunge and begins smashing kicks into Batista's thighs. The crowd cheer on Danielson but they are quietened when Batista nails Danielson with a discus lariat - a new move from the former world champion. Danielson keeps his footing but is visibly rocked and perhaps it has thrown him off his game a little as he decides to lock-up with Batista.

Batista easily overpower Danielson and Irish whips him towards the turnbuckle and follows him looking to squash him against the turnbuckle which he successfully does. Bryan groggily falls out of the corner and right into a huge spinebuster. The Animal lets out a roar before diving on the body of Danielson for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK-OUT!

The crowd cheer the kick-out and Batista grabs the referee by the shirt to argue with him - perhaps an offense that could draw a disqualification in other promotions but the Kanji match officials are made from sterner stuff - and the referee simply pushes Batista off him and orders him on with the match. 'Tista turns around and sees Danielson rising in the corner, charges with a huge spear! Danielson sidesteps Batista who crashes into the turnbuckle and spins around right into a YES!-Lock!!! The capacity crowd jump to their feet and beging chanting "TAP! TAP! TAP!". Batista quickly powers to the ropes and gets his hand around the bottom rope. The official begins his count.

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIV-

Danielson breaks his hold and screams at the official "I HAVE TIL FIVE!". The crowd go nuts and there is an incredible energy about Danielson. Batista is visibly shocked and is on his knees near the rope trying to get up but Danielson just rocks him with a hard kick to the chest! And another! And another! And another! The commentators and crowd are actually going mental with a deafening noise from the crowd and near incoherent babbling from the commentators as Danielson's sickening kicks move to the head of Batista! Batista can't fall backwards from his knees as his head is just bouncing off the ropes and right back into the path of Bryan Danielson.

ONE KICK!
TWO KICKS!
THREE KICKS!

Was that blood!?

A fourth kick to the head of Batista confirms that Batista has been busted open as blood splatters all over the mat and the white shirt of the match official. Danielson is unrelenting with his barrage of kicks to the head with the crowd chanting "YES!" in tandem to the kicks. Danielson finally stops with the kicks and Batista collapses forward the referee immediately calls for the bell and the crowd explodes. Danielson has ruined Batista's comeback by way of a vicious knockout and it didn't even take him ten minutes to do it.

Winner: Bryan Danielson (8.01)

We cut to the back and walking through the hall towards the guerilla position is none other than Bully Ray.

Bully Ray: "Are you serious Punk? Are you serious? Do you know who I am? Do you know that enticing me is like angering a freakin' bull? HOW OLD ARE YOU? I don't know whether I should be taking you serious or not? Jokes about my girlfriend? Real funny Punk, we'll see who is laughin' when I take my chain, wrap it around my fist and cave your freakin' head in! You think your tough because you're straight edge? Because you drink beer? Let me ask you this, what real man DOESN'T drink beer? I drink beer, I'm a real man. Have ya got what it takes to get in the ring with a real man? Do ya Punk? Huh? You just keep talking a pile of freakin' crap and think that it'll getcha somewhere. Well reality check Punk, you're nothing more than a snot-nosed little brat that only got somwhere because he rocked the boat in Stamford. And youra freakin' hyporcrite. Pipe-bomb? Forget about it. You need to watch for the Bully Bomb. Shoot my calves when I walk away."

Bully Ray begins walking away towards the entrance tunnel and the dutiful cameraman zooms in on his monsterous calves.

CM Punk v Bully Ray
Bully Ray and CM Punk walk straight into each other and go head-to-head as the bell goes. Perhaps two of the best talkers in the the business stand there jaw-jacking and one would truly love to know what they are saying to each other. Punk seems to hit a nerve as Ray abruptly breaks away and slaps Punk to big heat. Punk smiles and returns a slap to a big cheer. Ray with a slap, Punk with a slap, Ray with a fist, Punk wtih a fist. Then all hell breaks loose. Punk leaps on Ray and begins pounding on him but Ray uses his strength to roll on top and starts slamming Punk's head across the ground until the referee pulls Ray off Punk. Punk gets to his feet and charges at Ray but gets hit with a scoop slam and cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK-OUT!

Ray and Punk scramble to their feet and Ray goes for an Irish whip but Punk quickly counters into one of his own and Ray crashes into the turnbuckle. Punk charges at Ray and hits him with a step-up high knee followed by a big running bulldog out of the corner. Punk points to the turnbuckle and the crowd light up. Punk climbs the turnbuckle, points to the sky and comes off with a big elbow drop!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Punk attempts a roundhouse kick as Bully rises but Bully catches Punk's foot and spins him into him before lifting him up and dropping him with a huge sidewalk slam. Bully climbs onto the second turnbuckle and goes for a diving senton but Punk quickly rolls out of the way and to the outside. As Ray holds his back in agony Punk hops onto the apron and places his hands on the rope. Ray gets to his feet and Punk springboards looking for his springboard elbow but Ray catches him mid-air with a spectacular cutter which forces even the hugely pro-Punk crowd to pop.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE- PUNK GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!

Ray holds his head in shock and then drags Punk to his feet before swinging a huge right-hand which Punk grabs, converts into an arm-wrench, steps a leg over the wrench and then mule kicks Bully. The crowd are getting into it even as Bully hops straight to his feet and throws another punch which Punk again catches, traps and then hits his signature swinging neckbreaker.

ONE!

TWO!

KICK-OUT!

Punk doesn't lose heart but as he rises to face Bully, Bully pokes him in the eye with his thumb drawing huge heat from the crowd but not a disqualification from the tough match official. As Punk spins around clutching his eye Bully gets into position behind Punk and lands a brutal Bully Bomb! Ray smiles before rolling Punk over for the pinfall.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE! Punk pops out.

Wait no? Was that it? The referee has signalled Punk kicked out just before three! Ray is absoultely furious and lets the referee know exactly what he thinks, the match official talks him down and the commentators suggest it could be retribution for the thumb poke leading up to the Bully Bomb. Ray turns around and is met with a huge shining wizard!!! Punk out of nowhere seems to have knocked Bully clean out! Punk dives on Bully!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE- NO BULLY WITH THE ARM UP AT THE LAST MICRO-SECOND!

This war rages on but it seems to have taken its toll with both men flat out on their backs. Ray begins making a move towards his feet as a chant breaks out.

CM PUNK!

CM PUNK!

CM PUNK!

CM PUNK!!!

Punk makes it to his feet at roughly the same time as Ray and the crowd explode. The two warriors slug it out in the center of the ring much in the same vain they did at the start of the match. Neither man seems to be giving up ground until an extra hard left hand from CM Punk makes Ray begin wobble back and forwards Punk quickly ducks down and in a great feat of strength manages to hoist Ray onto his shoulders before delievering a huge Go To Sleep to Ray. Ray crumbles to the ground and Punk falls on top of him.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winner: CM Punk (18.35)

The crowd explode into cheers as Cult of Personality blasts over the speakers and the commentators talk up the main event as an early match of the year candidate as Punk crawls to his knees and the referee raises his arms. He manages to get to his feet and scream "BEST IN THE WORLD!" before the camera switches to the back.

Rob Van Dam is walking through the car park in casual clothes and with a sports bag - presumably with his wrestling gear in it - slung across his shoulder. He reaches into his pockets and produces a set of keys and he presses a button and in the near distance we can here a car beeper going off. That's as fair as Van Dam gets though as he's suddenly taken to the ground due to a head-shot with a lead pipe. It's hard to get a visual on the attacker but we can hear and see the lead pipe hitting the floor. The man pulls the lifeless body of RVD off the floor and the camera man backs up giving the shot more width and height and also revealing the attacker to be Wade Barrett. Barrett hoists Van Dam up onto his shoulders and slams him onto the bare concrete ground with a devastating Wasteland. A car pulls up and Barrett hops in, William Regal is just visible as the driver. The logo appears on the screen as the car drives away.

Kanji Wrestling 2013©
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Booking League
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next