The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Booking League

Go down 
+6
Jarrett
Adam
SP
Jigsaw*
Mesa
Universe Booking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Revolution X Wrestling presents: All for One
Official Match Card

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Revolu13
Live January 20th, 2013 from Chicago, Illinois

RXW World Heavyweight Championship
the Undertaker vs. Austin Aries

No DQ
Kane vs. Abyss w/ James Mitchell

RXW Womens Championship, 4 Way Elimination
AJ Lee vs. Madison Rayne vs. Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James

RXW Television Championship
(C) Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

RXW Tag Team Championship
World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. the Usos, Jimmy & Jey

Predictions are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Thursday Night Velocity
Live January 17th, 2013.

=======================================================================================

HELL WILL BE CALLING YOUR NAME!

The crowd erupts in cheers as the theme music of Bobby Lashley starts off the show and out from the back walks Bobby Lashley wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black tank top as he taunts at the top of the ramp but not looking very pleased. Last week on Velocity, the controversial Main Event between Bobby Lashley and John Bradshaw Layfield was also including at the end of the night... Monty Brown... Titus O'Neil... Darren Young... Homicide... Hernandez... Andy Douglas... and Chase Stevens. Bobby walks around the ring asking for a microphone as he thanks the announcer and hustles up the stairs into the ring as he rubs his mouth with eyes bugged out with the crowd all cheering out his name.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"I don't care about the match later tonight right now because it is time to take care of some business and Bradshaw can just wait his turn. Monty Brown! Get you ass out here in this ring because when I have unfinished business to take care of I do just that and finish that business! You see last week if it wasn't for J.B.L's little workers this would have never had to happen but I was screwed out of what should be MY SWE CHAMPIONSHIP! When you get in my way... I get you out of it so get out here and face me like a man Monty cause I don't have to go a single damn place until your "boss" has to come out here and I take my title!"

Bobby stands in the ring staring at the titantron waiting for Monty Brown to come out as he waits and waits and it is pretty obvious that Monty is not going to be making his way out to the ring. Bobby scowls even more angry as he goes to scream into the microphone some more just as...

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

The crowd all come to their feet as the shocker comes of The Great One, The Chairman, The Rock's theme song coming in and playing through out the arena as Bobby Lashley does not seem pleased to see his boss as The Rock comes walking out from the back with his black and red suit and a pair of sung glasses on as The Rock heads down to the ring doing his signature entrance as he taunts from the top rope looking at Bobby Lashley behind him and motioning for a microphone as well. he grabs the mic as he paces back and forth in the ring looking at Lashley.

THE ROCK ---
"Bobby?! What do you think that you are out here doing right now? What happened last week has no excuse and that is why I have done my job in punishing who that needs to be punished and awarded what that needs to be rewarded and that is why Monty Brown will be facing both Hernandez and Homicide and you will be getting a rematch for the SWE Championship tonight! You calling out Monty Brown will just interfere with the flow of this show and that I can not allow to happen Bobby."

Bobby listens nodding his head as his boss finishes speaking and laughs shaking his head smiling at The Rock who smiles back believing that this is easier as he though it was going to be as Bobby quits laughing... quits nodding at him then he quits smiling bringing the microphone back up to his mouth and shakes his head at Rocky who raises his eyebrow.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"Thank you but no thank you. I am not a pushover, Boss... I don't let people try to get one over on me and just get by with it so if that championship shot is going to get in the way of me getting my hands on Monty Brown then let me tell you in terms that you will understand Rocky. You can take your championship... turn that son of a bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!"

LONGHORN!

Bobby Lashley turns all of his anger and attention to the ramp as does The Rock as the crowd all begin to boo loudly for the NEW SWE Champion... John Bradshaw Layfield! The limo pulls up as the driver exits making his way to J.B.L's door as not Bradshaw but Monty Brown makes his way out with a smirk on his face being followed by both Titus O'Neil and Darren Young and the crowd is going nuts as out finally steps John Bradshaw Layfield with a microphone in hand and the SWE World Heavyweight Championship being wore proud around his waist as the four men stop at the top of the ramp and Monty smirks looking at Bobby who is almost ready to run and attack.

J.B.L ---
"Would you look at the two of you! You see that is exactly the problem already building and burying a hole into this company and that is that Dwayne Johnson can't run a show! This isn't a movie Rocky, you need to hang up the suit and hang up the boots once and for all and leave us all alone. I am a WRESTLING GOD! I am the best that there is and last Thursday night I proved that and I once again become the world champion! You see these three men behind me? These are the three smartest men on this roster and stand for the very beliefs that I am... WRESTLING and MONEY! Monty Brown... the best pure athlete and most dominating beast in the company! The Primetime Players... Titus O'Neil... and Darren Young! The very future of this tag team division as they become the tag team champions tonight! With every great man there is a cabinet and this is mine! The four of us plus one more will run this company and save it from total destruction by the hand of The Rock!"

THE ROCK --- "Woah woah woah woah! Save this company from destruction by me? You wouldn't know good wrestling if it bit you in your candy ass! I am the People's Champion that alone shows I know how to run a good project! You think that your business mind would be able to run a company? All you are is a little business man trying to be a superstar and you are doing about as a good job as David Arquette!"

This fires up J.B.L as he begins to throw a tantrum and Monty Brown takes the microphone out of his hand looking arrogant as ever not taking his eyes off of Bobby Lashley who hasn't took his eyes off of Monty as well. He chuckles a little bit not taking Lashley seriously as he finally breaks his stare with Bobby and looks at The Rock and smirks once again.

MONTY BROWN ---
"A biased owner? Maybe I should take this to a legal adviser? You are going to compare J.B.L to David Arquette? You know that is a damn lie! John is a great if not the greatest world champion in professional wrestling history unlike the reject to your left. Oh hey there Lashley! You been looking for me huh? You sure talk a lot of shit to be somebody who only has two ECW world title reigns under his belt and should I remind you in that piece of shit version that Vince made! The only reason I didn't beat your ass back then is because Vince wanted all the spotlight on him and I was sent in forced to beat up a bunch of old hardcore drunks! Do you think that I am afraid of you?!"

Once again the two men stare into each others eyes as Monty smirks once more fixing the collar of his suit and Bobby Lashley screams out "Oh you should" nodding his head as Bobby raises up his microphone growing more and more with anger.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"I know for a fact that your scared of me so if your not how about walking your happy ass down here and get in this ring!"

The crowd goes wild as Monty proceeds to take off his jacket and the two scream at each other when The Rock puts up his hand and brings the microphone in his other hand up.

THE ROCK ---
"Woah, I don't think so! You want a match against each other so bad don't you?! Well you better not forget who is the boss around here so listen up and listen close because right now it is set in stone! Next week here on Velocity in the Main Event it will be Monty Brown vs Bobby Lashley now Monty sure hope you do have your ring gear on under that get up because you have a match and that match is next! Now J.B.L... Titus... Darren.. and Bobby, get out of here... IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!"

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmGzOdvFuyOlkVWshqbVlyj2n8Xd-ixnw_9auDU1yepx2aW8crk3YZvu-ZzA

The Rock drops the microphone looking mad as now Bobby Lashley has a great big smile on his face pointing at Monty Brown as he looks as if he is about to lose his mind as The Rock stomps on off the stage pass The Cabinet as we go to commercial break.

=======================================================================================

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 HomicideUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 HernandezUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Monty_Brown
2-on-1 Handicap Match
[L.A.X [Homicide & Hernandez] vs Monty Brown]

TO LIVE AND DIE IN LAX!

The crowd goes wild as out from the back comes Homicide and Hernandez! The two clap hands and come out to some antics to entertain the crowd as in the ring stands Monty Brown with a scowl on his face wearing his now ring gear. He stares them down as L.A.X stares at Monty with a grin as they know that it is time to get some revenge. As behind them suddenly comes out Konnan who makes his way to join at commentary with the New Age Outlaws as Hernandez and Homicide eye him confused

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following tag team match is a first round tournament match for the SWE Tag Team Championships! Introducing the tag team of Homicide and Hernandez... the LATIN AMERICAN XCHANGE!"

Ending Moments
- A amazing big boot from Super Mex takes down Monty Brown for the moment but he hops right back up showing his pure athletic nature and fatigue which is in great shape as Hernandez has to be beginning to wonder what it will take to ground him for longer than a few seconds. Monty runs right at him as he reverses him by Irish whipping him to his partners corner and Homicide gets the tag in electrifying the crowd who watches as Hernandez does a snap mare followed up by a dropkick from Homicide as he runs against the ropes and nails him! Homicide pumps up- the crowd as L.A.X takes complete control of this match! Homicide decides to take a risk as he goes to the top rope and Monty jumps right up running towards him but Homicide catches him with a boot and goes to follow it up by leaping off the top rope right into Monty Browns arms! Monty uses all his might tossing him into Hernandez who falls to the ground on the outside and Homicide knocks his head on the turnbuckle knocking him back as he holds his head not knowing that Monty Brown has taken his position waiting for Homicide to turn around! Monty takes his steps as Homicide begins to turn... Homicide turns around and right into the POUNCE! Homicide is split in half as Monty goes right for the pin... 1...2...3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner, The Alpha Male... MONTY BROWN"

Monty's celebration begins as Hernandez enters the ring to help out Homicide as suddenly Konnan makes his way up from the commentary table as he grabs a steel pipe from under the ring and slides into the ring staring at Monty Brown! The crowd is going wild as Monty stares back at Konnan who then just smiles and bashes the pipe against the back of Hernandez's head and then begins a beat down on Homicide as Monty exits the ring and the cameras fade to the back with referees rushing the ring to back up Konnan off of the two men that he can be credited for forming into a tag team. Konnan backs off and turns to the camera throwing up a sign.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 L

The cameras cut to backstage where the backstage interviewer stands with his guest Bobby Lashley as they both smile for the cameras as the audience goes wild in cheers for the man they all hope will tonight become the new SWE World Champion.

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER ---
"Help me at this time in welcoming my guest, Bobby Lashley! Bobby, tonight you go in a steel cage match for the SWE Championship against a man that you feel robbed you last Thursday but the question on every fans mind has to be which do you have your mind more set on... our world champion... John Bradshaw Layfield or... Monty Brown?"

Bobby just smirks and snickers as he begins to shake his up and down to the question before him as he turns to look at the man interviewing him and smiles.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"Honest answer? Monty Brown but don't even take that as me taking my eyes off my prize! I am going to take out J.B.L and take the title that should already be mine then after that... Monty Brown... come get me!"

Bobby Lasley looks right into the camera as the interviewer makes an sound trying to get his attention to continue on with the interview as Lashley looks back at him and he tries to fight a smile out through his fear.

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER ---
"Well Mr. Lashley, with that being said I must ask, are you not afraid of Monty or either member of the Primetime Players or maybe even all three coming out and trying to screw you over again?"

Bobby lets out a loud "ahh" as he asks the question. He turns and begins to shake his finger as he smiles a great big smile as he pats him on the back almost knocking him down.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"Now that is a good question, think about it Gerald... a steel cage and inside trapped with the beast is John Bradshaw Layfield and their around the ring stands his three loyal men who stare at the beast but cower down... When I am ready and not blindsided I can not be tamed and they all four know that... that is why they always have to plan sneak attacks on me... they can't fight me like real men."

MONTY BROWN --- "Oh really now?"

Bobby hears the voice and turns around as he stares eyes to eyes with the man headed his way... Monty Brown. Monty gets all the way up to Lashley's face and raises his arms up in the air and smirks

MONTY BROWN ---
"Cause from the looks of things I am right here right in front of your damn face so now what are you saying punk?!"

You can see the rage grow in Lashley's eyes but it is not wise to get into a brawl before such an important match as Lashley has tonight... but it is oh so very tempting.

BOBBY LASHLEY ---
"You think that you are clever don't you just tick me off to get me in a fight and try to wear me down for your boss. Am I right?"

Monty looks pissed now as he steams out mad as Lashley makes a decision to laugh at him... Monty pushes out at Lashley pushing him back as Lashley's eyes pop out. Lashley runs at Monty who moves out of the way and just as Lashley turns around to see where Monty moved to...

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 ClotheslineFromHell

J.B.L shows up out of no where as he takes off Lashley's head with a clothesline from hell as J.B.L taunts and Monty laughs at Bobby Lashley in pain on the ground. Monty yells something to J.B.L as he rushes over to do what Monty asked and lifts him up. Monty runs and pounces him right against the ground and then J.B.L claps in excitement and the crew rushes to help Bobby Lashley...

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Alex_KoslovUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Petey_WilliamsUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Sonjay_DuttUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Colt_Cabana
Number One Contenders Match for the SWE Primetime Championship
[Alex Kozlov vs Petey Williams w/ Scott D'Amore vs Sonjay Dutt vs Colt Cabana]

WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA!

The theme music of Alex Kozlov feels the arena as the crowd goes wild in boos as the confident Russian struts down to the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following Fatal 4 Way Number One Contenders Match for the SWE Primetime Championship is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Moscow, Russia, ALEX KOZLOV!

OH CANADA!!

The boos grow even louder as the music of Petey Williams kick in and he walks out from the back eyeing Alex Kozlov with Scott D'Amore holding up the Canada flag!

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And his challenger from Windsor, Ontario, Canada, accompanied by Scott D'Amore... PETEY WILLIAMS!"

FREE YOUR MIND!

A mixed reaction hits "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt who excites the crowd with his appearance as he comes out and bows before heading on down the ramp.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And from Bombay, India.. "The Guru" SONJAY DUTT!"

BOOM! BOOM! COLT CABANA!

The crowd goes wild for yet another debut the always beloved, Colt Cabana who comes out to a huge reaction of love!

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the final challenger from Chicago, Illinois... COLT CABANA!

Ending Moments
- Sonjay Dutt stalks his prey as he runs up connecting with a missile dropkick taking Koslov down as Colt Cabana answers Sonjay with a large chop against his chest as the crowd is strongly behind Cabana for this match up. Petey Williams sits in the corner taking a rest as Scott D'Amore gives him a prep talk and directions to help him out as he uses the ring ropes to get to his feet and goes in to help Colt with Dutt as together they Irish whip him and somehow the guru comes back with a double clothesline! The crowd pops as he continues with his burst of energy as he runs off the ropes with a moonsault to Petey! Scott D'Amore is livid as he screams at the referee! Sonjay looks at Colt Cabana and runs towards the ropes again as this time Koslov who had slid out of the ring pulls out his legs! The crowd erupts in boos as Kozlov smirks and slides back in the ring as he stomps his foot on the ground to signal for the Soviet Strike on America as Cabana makes his way to his feet and connects right with his jaw! Cabana falls down as Petey Williams struggles to his feet to break the pin attempt! Kozlov and Williams go at it as Kozlov sends Petey running as he taunts once more for the Soviet Strike but Petey dunks out of the way and Dutt pops up ready to make his move as he nails Kozlov with the Standing Shiranui catching him off guard! Sonjay is ready for the win as he goes for the cover but William kicks him in the skull pulling him and delivering a devastating CANADIAN DESTROYER as Petey makes the cover 1...2...3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner and new number one contender for the SWE Primetime Championship... PETEY WILLIAMS!"

Petey's theme music returns playing as Scott D'Amore is the only person in the arena cheering as Petey Williams is announced the winner! Alex Kozlov looks up at him feeling that it should be him as he just glares at Sonjay Dutt.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Nxt113_titus_contract_041812_crop_exact_display_image

The cameras cut backstage as Titus O'Niel counts a large stack of money and Darren Young plays with his new iPhone 5, and looks at his new gold watch as they both show off their fresh new suits as joining up with John Bradshaw Layfield has been the best time of their life's having all the money, all the fame as tonight they are confident that they are also going to win the SWE Tag Team titles to add to their collection as Titus goes "Oh yeah" and grins as he finishes counting the money and he nudges his tag team partner.

TITUS O'NIEL ---
"Man we are stacking up my brother we have racks on top of racks if you get what I am saying, with J.B.L anything is possible. Man this tag team title match is going to be a breeze."

Darren Young smirks as hit hit his larger tag team partner on the chest as he laughs.

DARREN YOUNG ---
"Man we are headed to the fortune and the fame... the highlight and the spotlight bay-bay their is no stopping the Primetime Players and people better start recognizing!"

ANDY DOUGLAS --- "Better start recognizing huh?"

The Primetime Players turn around as The Natural who had been listening the entire time walk up with their arm crossed as the Primetime Players turn to face them and Andy just laughs.

ANDY DOUGLAS ---
"What you two need to recognize is that we are going to win the tag team championships tonight because we are "Natural Talent!" Tonight, you little cheating ways come to a end, and we win."

Titus O'Neil hits Darren on the chest as he laughs at Andy Douglas mocking everything that he just said as he shakes his head.

TITUS O'NEIL ---
"Oh man it's the natural talent man, we better be afraid, AHH! But actually sorry but no... you two are a joke to us and honestly don't even belong in in our match! You two didn't even win last week!"

Chase Stevens looks and walks over to get in the face of Titus O'Niel as he shows him he is not afraid and he smirks looking him up an down.

CHASE STEVENS ---
"Yeah and I wonder why that was Titus, you know what we have nothing to prove to you, we have beat your ass once, we can do it again. So tonight guys, don't expect to be leaving with the tag team championships."

Darren Young lets out a great big "HA!" as he back Titus up and gets in Chase Stevens face...

DARREN YOUNG ---
"You act like you got it all figured out but you don't know what the Primetime Players got up their sleeves we are people of a finer class tham you! We got all the money, everything we want, just like those Tag Team titles, get with the program... punk."

Chase Stevens smirks looking him up and down as he suddenly pushes him back as the crowd goes wild and Titus O'Neil grabs Darren saying "Save it for the ring" and Chase Steven and Andy Douglas leave with smiles on their faces.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Billy_KidmanUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Matt_Morgan
Non-Title Match
[Billy Kidman (c) vs Matt Morgan]

YOU CAN RUN IF WANT TOO!

The crowd goes wild as the theme music of the first SWE Primetime champion, Billy Kidman feels the arena and the crowd goes wild! Kidman comes from the back with his title strapped around his waist ready for action.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following non-title match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Tampa, Florida, the SWE Primetime Champion... BILLY KIDMAN!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'M TAKING YOU DOWN!

The theme music of Matt Morgan fillls the arena as he steps out from the back wearing his old ring gear as the crowd begins to boo and Morgan just stares at them and snickers making his way to the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And his challenger from Fairfield, Connecticut, MATT MORGAN!

Ending Moments
- Matt Morgan looks to be a strong force here in Superstar Wrestling Entertainment as he continues to control the match catching Billy Kidman with a massive clothesline basically beheading him as Morgan slides his fingers through his hair grabbing a hold of Kidman pulling him back up to his feet but Billy is a fighting champion as he begins to switch back and forth with kicks to Morgan until he can get enough momentum to switch this match around. Morgan if finally brought to his knee as Kidman runs against the ropes spring-boarding off and nailing with Matt Morgan with an enzuguri and the crowd goes wild for the Primetime champion who point to the top rope as he jumps up and goes for the shooting star press but Reign rolls out of the way as Kidmans body hits the hard surface and Morgan raising up one arm as he stalks Kidman until he reaches his feet and then delivers Carbon Footprint sending Kidman crashing down... 1... 2... 3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "And here is your winner...MATT MORGAN!"

The crowd erupts in boos as Matt Morgan is announced the winner of the match then goes even more mad as when Morgan begins to exit the ring out runs the new number one contender for Billy Kidman, Petey Williams with a steel chair in his hand! Petey slides in the ring as he stands over Billy with his chair raised as Matt Morgan glances back over his shoulder but then just walks off as he shakes his head and turns around running back to the ring as Petey slams the chair on Kidmans back and out of nowhere Matt blasts into the ring with a big boot taking down Kidman as his adrenaline pumps and he jumps right back to his feet just to meet a clothesline sending him over the top rope out to the floor below as Reign helps Billy Kidman to his feet leaving Williams just staring into the ring as Kidman and Morgan both receive cheers.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 7330%20-%20against_all_odds%20petey_williams%20tna

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Mqdefault

The cameras cut backstage where the SWE Pride Champion, Chuck Taylor with his championship on his shoulder. and Briley Ziggler are standing together talking backstage Briley smirks as he says something to make Chuck laugh and Lizzy holds him tight around the waist, these two have become quite the team.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"I mean seriously our challengers are a bunch of mixed up French men when really only one of them is truly French, man we could beat those nobodies in our sleep and The Rock already knows that, i don't know what he is trying to prove."

Chuck Taylor smirks and continues laugh as he nods his head to agree because they are truly better than Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier, actually... a matter of fact, they are better than anybody in the company.

CHUCK TAYLOR ---
"What Dwayne is doing is simple, he got blindsided by Keenan as well and he is giving us simple victory's to keep us fresh for when that pussy finally wants to show up. He knows I am the SWE Pride Champion, you are a future champion, and he can't let us get hurt."

Briley nods his head to the side shaking his head as he agrees with Chuck.

BRILEY ZIGGLER ---
"You got a point there, you can't let your top stars get hurt!"

Suddenly a superstar standing a short ways begins to crack up as he closes his comic book and walks over to the two men and Chuck Taylor is shocked to Johnny Gargano.

JOHNNY GARGANO ---
"How it going Chuck, it's been awhile but seriously, all of this over Sterling James Keenan? Are you like terrified of him of something bro?"

Chuck Taylor just looks up and laughs as he gets closer to Gargano and smirks

CHUCK TAYLOR ---
"Yeah, it sure has been awhile but obviously you have been watching the wrong show buddy... every time Keenan attacks me it is when the lights are off because he is too afraid to do it man to man!"

Johnny starts to laugh as he rolls his eyes and nods his head as he begins to piss Chuck Taylor off.

JOHNNY GARGANO ---
"Yeah right, you are talking out your ass and you know it Chuck, I know you better than your little bitch Briley does over their. We used to be partners remember? I know you way better than what you think so if I was you I would be watching that title of yours and quit fearing Sterling James Keenan because buddy boy... Johnny Gargano is right here!"

Chuck Taylor gets right in his face as he stars him right in the eyes with a smirk on his face as he chuckles.

CHUCK TAYLOR ---
"Johnny, you never have and never will scare me..."

Suddenly, Chuck Taylor grab his title bashing it against Johnny Gargano's skull as Briley and Chuck both jump him beating him down as Lizzy stands back watching them as they back off and smirk.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Darren_YoungUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Titus_ONeillUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Chase_StevensUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Andy_DouglasUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 GangrelUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Kevin_Thorn
Triple Threat Match for SWE Tag Team Championships
[Primetime Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) vs The Brood (Gangrel & Kevin Thorn w/ Ariel)]

MOVE, GET IT GET IT!

The tag team of The Cabinet, Primetime Players make their way out from the back as they are of course met with an arena full of boos as they dance together smirking and then heading on to the ring ready to become the new SWE Tag Team Champions!

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following triple threat tag team match is for the SWE Tag Team Championship! Introducing first the tag team of Darren Young and Titus O'Niel... the PRIMETIME PLAYERS!"

WE ARE NATURAL TALENT!

The crowd goes wild as a result of The Naturals coming to the rescue of Bobby Lashley in last Thursdays Main Event. They come running out from the back as they clap hands of their newly found fans.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And their challengers the tag team of Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, THE NATURALS!

BLOOD!

To a surprise The Brood gets less cheers than The Natural as the three rise from under the stage and head on to the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the challengers the tag team of Gangrel and Kevin Thorn, accompanied by Ariel, THE BROOD!"

Ending Moments
- Gangrel gets the tag with the fresh man Chase Stevens in this triple threat match tag team match where you can tag anybody in who's partner is not already in the match. Chase just shrugs jumping into the ring as Titus runs at him but it was a "Natural" instinct as he dunks by the big man and using the ropes to his advantage jumping off into a cross body but Titus catches him throwing him to his partners corner as he tags in Darren Young and the two begin to double team Stevens as the referee has to run over to pull Titus off him as Darren uses this to his advantage using his knee to choke Stevens and the crowd is not liking this at all as Darren grabs his hair pulling him to his feet as he drops to a knee with and uppercut forcing Stevens to stumble backwards! Darren goes for another tag as Stevens Irish whips Darren to Andy getting the tag to his fresh partner! Kevin Thorn and Gangrel reach out trying to get the tag as they are in the worst shape, they can't win! Andy Douglas puts Darren in a choke hold but breaks the hold with a combination of elbows! Titus winks at Darren who winks back at him as Titus tries to enter the ring distracting the referee as he low blows Douglas and then runs knocking down the brood as Stevens hits Young when he run at him! Andy Douglas sees his chance and fights through the pain as he runs in and hits the Double Underhook DDT! The referee finally turns around... 1... 2...3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winners and the new SWE Tag Team Champions!... Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, THE NATURALS!"

Titus can not believe their plan back fired as Stevens and Douglas go wild as does the crowd as The Naturals are awarded the titles with very angry eyes from Titus... and The Brood as Darren Young stares at the ground in shock.

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXDKkXFdkDfAkQT7uz8YfFSUAlHRfUTMj66ZDX6DMd0Pomz5oFWQ

THE ROCK --- "I don't care if he said you are a dwarf monkey fart with an rainbow stuck up his ass I don't let my superstars just get jumped and get away with it, oh no, no. no, that would be bad on The Rock's record so you made a very critical mistake because you listen to The Rock loud and clear Johnny Gargano vs Chuck Taylor at Redemption Pro! Now get out of my office!"

The SWE Pride Champion, Chuck Taylor with Briley Ziggler and Lizzy Valentine stares into the eyes of The Rock, his boos and then turns to leave the room to go on to his match which is coming up next as he wears a scowl on his face and the fans cheer hearing the news. The Rock goes to walk back to his desk as suddenly their is a knock on his door and he alerts his attention raising his eyebrow.

THE ROCK ---
"Come in!"

The door opens and in comes none other than his his old wrestling friend he met on a movie set, Matt Morgan with a big smile on his face which puts a big smile on The Rock's as he shakes the big mans hand.

MATT MORGAN ---
"Did you see the match out their earlier, I must say I looked pretty impressive going through Kidman and Williams."

The Rock nods his head as he agrees with his old friend as he of course has a smart remark.

THE ROCK ---
"Want a raise?... [He begins to laugh.] I'm just kidding you did look pretty impressive out there and you sure did have the crowd behind you when you came back in for that save."

Morgan nods his head up and down as he chuckles knowing he made huge impact in his debut.

MATT MORGAN ---
"You know what I have been thinking, I want a shot at the SWE World Heavyweight Championship, and before you say know hear me out. Okay, Monty Brown and Bobby Lashley want to go at each other so bad and everybody is waiting for it and if J.B.L wins out their tonight he will need somebody fresh... somebody loved by the fans... somebody like me! This is my perfect time to skyrocket to the top man!"

The Rock shakes his head as his cousin asks him just to hand him over a World title shot and he should know better than that.

THE ROCK ---
"Matt, you know that I just can't give you a World title shot... you have to earn it... do something to throw yourself into the title situation and your in there!"

Matt smirks as he looks at his cousin in the eyes and smiles an confident smile as he is very confident in himself.

MATT MORGAN ---
"You want me to earn it, get myself in the picture, simple..."

Matt Morgan turns to leave his office with a smile on his face as The Rock yells eyes to stop him.

THE ROCK ---
"This talk... never happened."

Morgan nods his head with a quite snicker as he exits his office and The Rock finally takes his seat.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Chuck_TaylorUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Briley_PierceUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Rene_Dupree-2Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Sylvain_Grenier-1
Tag Team Match
[Chuck Taylor (c) & Briley Ziggler w/Lizzy Valentine vs Rene Dupree & Sylvain Grenier w/Rob Conway]

HERE THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN!

The crowd erupts in boos as out comes the SWE Pride champion, Chuck Taylor who wears a huge smirk on his face as he winks and makes a kissing face at the camera as he heads down to the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Murray, Kentucky, the SWE Pride Champion... CHUCK TAYLOR!

SAY IT! EXPLAIN YOURSELF, GO ON!

The crowd continues their boos as out comes his tag team partner, Briley Pierce who is of course always with Lizzy Valentine by his side.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And his partner from Springfield, Rhode Island... accompanied by Lizzy Valentine... BRILEY ZIGGLER!

FINAL FORCE!

The crowd actually begins to somewhat cheer for Rene and Sylvain as they are the least hated of the two as the come out waving their flags with Rob Conway beside them retrying their old stable.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And their challengers the tag team of Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier accompanied by Rob Conway, LA RESISTANCE!"

Ending Moments
- Briley Ziggler looks impressive so far in this match as he wrestles down Sylvain Grenier and taunts to show the fans that he is the superior one out of the two men! Briley makes a tag to his newly found friend, the SWE Pride champion, Chuck Taylor. Taylor comes back into the match with a kick to the midsection of Grenier as he mocks the legendary Ric Flair's walk and snickers to generate even more hatred for himself but showing off just took a little to long as he turns to a punch to the midsection then Grenier grabs his leg sweeping him to the ground and quickly rushing to tag in the fresher man, Rene Dupree who is ready to get back in the ring with Chuck Taylor from earlier. In a big change of events, the crowd cheers for Rene Dupree who has showed a tough effort immediately leveling Taylor with a shoulder block to approval by Rob Conway as well. Rene follows up by a spinebuster catching the champion then smirks going for the French Tickler doing his jig being caught off guard by a clothesline from Ziggler which the referee begins yelling throwing him out of the ring... both men are down. Chuck Taylor eyes Dupree as he lifts him up and throwing him against the ropes and his tag team partner as coming back he is nailed with the Awful Waffle and Dupree is out... 1... 2... 3! -

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winners, The SWE Pride Champion, CHUCK TAYLOR & BRILEY ZIGGLER!"

The two celebrate in the ring as the crowd screams hatred at them as the three just smirk with Lizzy Valentine on Briley's side then suddenly the lights go off and Lizzy begins to scream hysterical!

ARE YOU LISTENING!

The song that belongs to Sterling James Keenan obviously rings the the arena as the crowd goes wild but this time there is no sound of chairs or people being attacked but when the lights come back on stands a hooded man in the middle of the ring with his knuckles straight out and in his hand a steel pipe as Briley and Chuck don't even know what to do as he reaches for his hood and begins to rip it off to reveal... JOHNNY GARGANO?! Johnny laughs as he nails Briley, the man who attacked him from behind earlier in the night then focuses on the champ as he swings and Chuck drops to the floor to dodge it and Johnny Smirks as he bashes it against his head and then taunts with arms wide open with a smile on his face as he blows a kiss to Lizzy Valentine... Johnny walks up the stage as suddenly the lights flicker and the titantron reads... "STAY DOWN!' Johnny Gargano pauses for a moment and then just snickers and walks on as the fans cheer for him!

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Renerobe2

Rene Dupree storms around backstage with a scowl on his face after his loss to Ziggler and Taylor as Sylvain Grenier and Rob Conway make their way over to him obviously not pleased with him either as though Rene had the strongest showing they put the blame always on him.

SYLVAIN GRENIER ---
"Oh what do we have here Rob, just a loser who is the reason that we broke up in the first place because he can never win a match!"

Rene turns to look at his tag team partner Sylvain Grenier in the face as Rene is not in the mood to be pissed off.

RENE DUPREE ---
"Shut the hell up! I held that match the entire time and you are the one who couldn't stand your ground in the ring and fell off! Where was my partner to help me whenever I was always there to help you!"

Sylvain smirks and looks at Rob Conway as he turns and shakes his head at Rene Dupree.

SYLVAIN GRENIER ---
"I don't you think you get it DUPREE! We don't want you in the group, your a bad luck charm! A waste of space and you are only going to bring us down!"

Rene laughs at him as he suddenly gets pissed off and get in Sylvain's face.

RENE DUPREE ---
"You wanna kick me out of La Resistance and I am the only true French member? Vous êtes trop flith d'être français! Fakes..."

Something sets of Sylvain Grenier as he attacks Dupree and him and Conway go on to obliterate him throwing him into a steel dumpster yelling at him as they finish him off with a DDT on the cement as they walk off with smirks, proud of what they had down as footsteps as soon heard coming.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Gangrel

Gangrel and the rest of The Brood walk this way still upset from their loss earlier in the night as they hear the harsh cough of Rene Dupree who has been left beating as Gangrel lets out an loud... long "Ahhh."

GANGREL ---
"What do we have here Kevin... a poor French man left beaten and bruised... exiled and in need of a family, shall we take him in King?'

Kevin Thorn looks down on Dupree with Ariel, his queen latched to his side as Kevin laughs and evil laugh.

KEVIN THORN ---
"The darkness is deep in this one but unleashed he could have strength. Take him, we can still save him into The Brood..."

Gangrel smirks as him and Kevin lift him up taking him away to leave the crowd in shock before tonight's Main Event

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 JohnBradshawLayfieldUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Bobby_Lashley
Steel Cage Match for the SWE World Heavyweight Championship
[John Bradshaw Layfield (c) vs Bobby Lashley]

LONGHORN!

The theme music of the SWE World Heavyweight Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield rings through the arena as it once more tonight erupts in too all out boos as the limo pulls up and out steps the driver who opens the door for J.B.L. He steps out as he pulls off his hat and smiles for the crowd for the crowd as he raises his arms in the air with the title wrapped around his waist as he eyes the steel structure surrounding the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"The following match is a cage match for the SWE World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first from New York City, New York, the SWE Champion... JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!"

HELL WILL BE CALLING YOUR NAME!

The fans go wild as Bobby Lashley's theme music hits and they all raise to their feet obviously choosing who they want to win as he steps out from the back with an angry glare on his face... he walks with a slight limp and you can tell his hurt himself during J.B.L's earlier ambush... not good in a steel cage.

RING ANNOUNCER ---
"And the challenger from Colorado Springs, Colorado, BOBBY LASHLEY!"

Ending Moments
- This is hell... for John Bradshaw Layfield as he is now on his knees with his hands together pleading with Bobby Lashley as he strikes him again and J.B.L lays on the ground and Lashley taunts for the already hot crowd as he begins his mission to climb out of the cage and Lashley is going fast as J.B.L out of pure instinct grabs the cage pulling himself up and shakes and shakes the cage as Lashley looks down on him! The crowd is all on their feet as Lashley makes another step up the shaking cage... his hurt leg giving in once again...! J.B.L tries so hard to stop Lashley from escaping as the whole arena cause wild in boos as from the entrance comes... The Alpha Male... MONTY BROWN! Monty runs down to the ring as he begins to head up the very side of the cage that Lashley is climbing out of it! Bobby Lashley's eyes are wild as he stares in Monty Brown's eyes from the other side... -

BLUEPRINT!

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlAOBEyqTbPO6qpbTlKyg_5f3r53tBP-OCMY9cxPVRuNLTEN-J

The crowd comes alive as Matt Morgan's music fills the arena and comes storming out running towards the ring making his answer loud and clear jumping on the cage and grabbing Monty Brown pulling him backwards off the cage turning it into a inverted Rock Bottom! Monty is planted as Matt just looks straight and serious to the scream fans as back in the ring J.B.L is up as he nails him with an legal low blow in this No-DQ Steel Cage match... J.B.L is there as Lashley get down from the cage and kicks him once again in the mid-section and runs against the ropes to get more impact for the clothesline from hell but Lashley dunks right beneath it! J.B.L can't believe as they both runs against the ropes and J.B.L sees Bobby coming with the spear as he kicks his hurt leg and Bobby falls again to one knee...

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Clothesline+from+hell

The arena goes hysterical in boos as J.B.L goes towards the cage and makes his epic climb with everybody in the arena hating this moment besides an hurt and beaten Monty Brown as J.B.L reaches the top of the cage and Bobby Lashley not even moving... Matt Morgan just stares at J.B.L who climbs over the cage making it safe down the side of the cage, exhausted. J.B.L finally makes it with his feet safe on the ground as the bell is sounded.

RING ANNOUNCER --- "Here is your winner and STILL SWE World Heayweight Champion, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!"

J.B.L is handed his SWE Championship as he stumbles to his feet to see Matt Morgan standing before him over his fallen cabinet member... then...

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

The crowd goes nuts as the theme music of the SWE Chairman, The Rock blares out through the arena and the owner comes out on to the stage with a microphone already in his hand and he does not seemed pleased as he fixes the collar of his suit.

THE ROCK ---
"Who in the blue hell do you think you are? I don't care what you have heard about this being "your" show but guess what knuckles heads it's not, and never will be because this show belongs to the number one owner in sports entertainment... The Rock! So let me get this straight... Monty wants Bobby... Bobby wants Monty... Bobby wants John... J.B.L wants gold... Matt wants Monty... Monty wants gold... AHH dammit you made The Rock's head hurt, here The Rock has a simple solution for this... oh you you heard me... how about hearing this... Redemption Pro... Main Event... 3 Stages of Rock... and roll... first match will be a tables match and which who ever is put through the table first is eliminated... then match number two... last man standing... loser... is once again eliminated then the cage is dropped and whoever is left goes one on one for the SWE World Heayweight Champion... John Bradshaw Layfield versus Monty Brown versus Bobby Lashley versus Matt Morgan! IF YOU CAN SMELL-EL-El-EL-EL-E WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!"

The Rock's theme music goes off as the four men in the match look at each other as the show goes off the air...

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 2889%20-%20john_bradshaw_layfield%20pointing%20wwe%20wwe_championship

Last edited by Granger on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Uh, G .. Hate to tell yah, but I have Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

SP wrote:
Uh, G .. Hate to tell yah, but I have Reigns.

Since when -_- he was on the free agents list...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

I had him since I signed him, following like the day after we were assigned. Sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

SP wrote:
I had him since I signed him, following like the day after we were assigned. Sorry buddy.

It's alright, I can fix this.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Granger wrote:
SP wrote:

It's alright, I can fix this.

If I didn't have plans for him. I'd release him but he's heading into a feud at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Fixed as if Reigns never existed :p
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 pm

SP wrote:
Very Happy

Like what I did there Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 pm

yes!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Thursday Night Velocity
Live January 24th, 2013.

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Billy_KidmanUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 HomicideUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 HernandezUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Petey_WilliamsUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 KonnanUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Ron_Killings
6 Man Tag Match
[Billy Kidman, Homicide, Hernandez vs Petey Williams, Konnan, & The Truth]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Rene_Dupree2-1Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Sylvain_Grenier-1
Singles Match
[Rene Dupree vs Slyvain Grenier w/ Rob Conway]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Briley_PierceUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Johnny_Gargano
Pick Your Poison Match
[Briley Ziggler w/ Lizzy Valentine vs Johnny Gargano]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Darren_YoungUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Titus_ONeillUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Chase_StevensUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Andy_Douglas
Non-Title Tag Team Match
[Primetime Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil) vs The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Chuck_TaylorUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Colt_Cabana
Pick Your Poison Match
[Chuck Taylor (c) vs Colt Cabana]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 JohnBradshawLayfieldUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Monty_BrownUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Bobby_LashleyUniverse Booking League  - Page 8 Matt_Morgan
Tag Team Match
[John Bradshaw Layfield (c) & Monty Brown vs Bobby Lashley & Matt Morgan]

PREDICTIONS AND ANY OTHER FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY LOVED AND CHERISHED.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 pm

My 3rd show is due tomorrow and I haven't finished my second yet. I'll finish that tonight or early am and then do the 3rd one tomorrow. I'll post both up before work tomorrow xxx
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

So here's the story, my laptop and this site are apparently not all that compatible because the site keeps rejecting every time I put a lot of text on it. For the time being I will be unable to post shows, but will remain a part of the UBL if you guys will allow me to. I will still read and rate shows and I promise to start writing again as soon as I weed out the issue.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

My show may be up a tad late. I worked tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday from 11 to 5, so I wont get much time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 am

Mesa wrote:
So here's the story, my laptop and this site are apparently not all that compatible because the site keeps rejecting every time I put a lot of text on it. For the time being I will be unable to post shows, but will remain a part of the UBL if you guys will allow me to. I will still read and rate shows and I promise to start writing again as soon as I weed out the issue.

Yo brother, had that issue for a while. What I did was post about 1/4 of the show, submit it, edit it, put another quarter in, submit, edit etc.

Pain in the ass but it worked mostly. Sometimes though it would just post with parts missing and stuff. I don't know how but it eventually just started working properly again. Get Jarrett to check your permissions and make sure there isn't like a character/word restriction on your posts.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 am

Adam wrote:
Mesa wrote:

Yo brother, had that issue for a while. What I did was post about 1/4 of the show, submit it, edit it, put another quarter in, submit, edit etc.

Pain in the ass but it worked mostly. Sometimes though it would just post with parts missing and stuff. I don't know how but it eventually just started working properly again. Get Jarrett to check your permissions and make sure there isn't like a character/word restriction on your posts.
He can do it himself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 pm

If anyone wants to do any more predictions for All for One, it won't be posted until 8:00 PM Eastern time tonight!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

RXW World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs. Austin Aries

No DQ
Kane vs. Abyss w/ James Mitchell

RXW Womens Championship, 4 Way Elimination
AJ Lee vs. Madison Rayne vs. Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James

RXW Television Championship
Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Sheamus

RXW Tag Team Championship
World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. The Usos, Jimmy & Jey
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Revolution X Wrestling Presents: All for One

January 20, 2013

Live from Chicago, Illinois

"We Are" by Hollywood Undead is blasting through the arena, and the people of Chicago are on their feet! RXW presents it's first ever pay-per view, All for One! The ring announcers hype up the show, and all of tonight's matches!

Cameras are backstage with Austin Aries, he is talking to the Worlds Greatest Tag Team. He is thanking them for their help to get him to the RXW World Title match tonight. Aries wishes them good luck in their Tag Team Title match later tonight.

The bell sounds and the first match is ready to get underway!

RXW Television Championship: (C) Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

The theme of the RXW Telelvision Champion hits! Drew McIntyre walks out to a ton of boos. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he walks down the entrance ramp with his Title held high. Sheamus comes out next to a huge pop! The Celtic Warrior marches down the ramp with a confident look on his face. He embraces fans at ringside before entering the ring. The bell sounds and the match is underway! Sheamus and McIntyre lock up! McIntyre spins around and locks in a waist lock! Sheamus throws an elbow, but McIntyre ducks. Sheamus turns to face McIntyre, and Drew McIntyre slaps him across the face! Sheamus turns back to McIntyre and smiles. McIntyre goes for a right hand, but Sheamus catches it and begins unloading with lefts and rights. He throws McIntyre into the ropes. Sheamus catches him on the rebound and hits a powerslam! Sheamus goes for the first cover of the match! 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus lifts McIntyre up and throws him into the corner. Sheamus runs at him and hits a clothesline! Sheamus throws him into the opposite corner and hits another clothesline! McIntyre staggers out of the corner and Sheamus hits a suplex! Sheamus goes for another cover. 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus calls for White Noise! He lifts McIntyre up, but before he can load him up, McIntyre gets a thumb to the eye in! McIntyre clotheslines Sheamus over the top rope! McIntyre heads after Sheamus and he throws him into the steel steps shoulder first! McIntyre rolls Sheamus back into the ring and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! McIntyre forces his shoulder back down and tries for the cover again. 1, kickout! McIntyre gets Sheamus up and throws him into the ropes. Sheamus ducks a clothesline, and McIntyre catches him on the second go around. McIntyre goes for a hip toss, but Sheamus over powers him and hits one of his own! McIntyre rolls out of the ring and grabs the Television Championship. McIntyre starts heading up the ramp as the referee starts his 10 count! Sheamus quickly hurries out of the ring and catches Sheamus half way up the ramp. They battle back down to ringside, and Sheamus gets McIntyre back into the ring just before the referee's count reaches 9!

Sheamus lifts McIntyre up and goes for a powerbomb! McIntyre starts swinging away, and Sheamus' legs collapse from under him. McIntyre lands on top and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! McIntyre calls for the Future Shock DDT! McIntyre hooks Sheamus' arms, but Sheamus counters into a back body drop! McIntyre gets to his feet and Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick! Sheamus misses as McIntyre throws himself down! Sheamus grabs McIntyre and hits White Noise! Sheamus hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus can't believe it and neither can the crowd! Sheamus gets to his feet. He lifts McIntyre up, and McIntyre slips behind him and rolls him up! 1, 2, kickout! Both men quickly get to their feet. McIntyre hits a big boot! McIntyre goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! McIntyre gets up and calls for Future Shock once again! Sheamus staggers to his feet. McIntyre kicks him in the gut and hooks the arms. Sheamus counters again! Sheamus lifts McIntyre up for White Noise! McIntyre slips free and rolls Sheamus up, this time he pulls the tights! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall, Still RXW Television Champion: Drew McIntyre

The referee awards McIntyre his Championship, and he begins to celebrate like crazy! As he turns around, Sheamus awards a Brogue Kick! McIntyre appears to be knocked out. Sheamus taunts McIntyre and celebrates with the fans as the camera fades.

A promo airs for the No DQ match between Kane and Abyss! There can be only one Monster!

NO DQ: Kane vs. Abyss w/ James Mitchell

Abyss' theme hits! He and James Mitchell walk out to a ton of heat! Abyss has a steel chain in hand as he walks down to the ring. Kane's pyro goes off and out comes the Big Red Machine! Kane walks out to a giant pop! Abyss meets him half way up the ramp and the two monsters begin slugging it out! The bell sounds because of the No DQ stipulation and the match is underway! Kane hits a big upper cut nearly knocking Abyss down. Kane throws Abyss down the ramp toward ringside. Kane goes to lift Abyss up, but Abyss forces Kane into the security barrier back first! Abyss grabs Kane and throws him into the ring. Abyss reaches under the ring and retrieves a steel chair! He throws the chair into the ring. Abyss lifts the chair over his head and waits for Kane to get up. Abyss goes to swing, but Kane ducks. Abyss turns around and Kane grasps him by the throat! Abyss counters the Chokeslam, and goes for a Chokeslam of his own! Kane counters and hits a big boot taking Abyss down! Kane goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Kane lifts Abyss up and throws him into the corner. Kane unloads on Abyss and ends his combo with an upper cut! Abyss starts to fall out of the corner, but Kane grabs him and hits a side walk slam! Kane hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Kane gets to his feet and grabs the chair! James Mitchell enters the ring, and shoves Kane in the back! Kane slowly turns to James Mitchell and throws the chair down. Kane stalks James Mitchell to the corner. Abyss gets to his feet and grabs the chair. He swings and hits Kane in the back! Kane turns to Abyss holding his back in pain, and Abyss swings striking Kane in the head! Kane goes down and Abyss goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! James Mitchell exits the ring. Abyss follows and goes under the ring. He retrieves a table!

Abyss sets the table up in the ring. Abyss raises his arm for a Chokeslam! Kane staggers to his feet, and Abyss grabs Kane by the throat! Kane breaks free of Abyss' grasp and locks both hands over Abyss' face, and begins to smother Abyss with his gloved hand! Abyss goes down, and begins to fade! Abyss is able to roll under the ropes, and Kane has to let go. Kane exits the ring after him. Abyss hits a big right hand, but Kane comes back with an uppercut! Abyss staggers up the entrance ramp. Abyss strikes with another right hand, but again Kane with another huge upper cut! Abyss starts retreating up the ramp as Kane stalks him. Kane with a big boot and it lays Abyss out on the stage. Kane signals the cutting of the throat and calls for a Tombstone! James Mitchell runs up the ramp and jumps on Kane's back! Kane easily over powers Mitchell off and turns to him. Kane hits a huge big boot, sending James Mitchell rolling down the ramp! Kane turns and Abyss is up! Abyss hits a Chokeslam on the ramp! Abyss goes over to check on James Mitchell, but Mitchell commands Abyss to finish Kane off! Abyss starts to drag Kane back down to ringside. Abyss looks under the ring and pulls out a black bag. He enters the ring and spills hundreds of thumb tacs in the ring! Abyss grabs Kane, and gets him into the ring! Abyss goes to Chokeslam Kane on the tacs, but Kane counters and throws Abyss into the table. Abyss hits his gut off of it and he turns back to Kane. Kane hits a massive Chokeslam on the tacs! Kane goes down and hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Kane

Kane rises up and James Mitchell sneaks behind him with a chair in hand! Mitchell swings and strikes Kane in the back! Kane turns to James Mitchell and shakes his head! Kane grabs Mitchell by the throat and Chokeslams him through the table! Kane stands over Abyss who is bloodied from the tacs, and James Mitchell who lays in the rubble of a table. Kane ignites his pyro and has a sinister smirk on his face.

Replays of Kane's two Chokeslams are shown as the ring is cleared.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is standing by with Shelton Benjamina nd Charlie Haas. Heyman says he has been disrespected by them! And that they ruined the Main Event between Ausin Aries and Ryback this past week on RXW. Whether they acted alone, or by the will of Austin Aries. He tells them that they will no longer have a Tag Team Title shot tonight, and the match is off! Instead, this week on RXW, a 4 way Tag Team Ladder match will be held! The winning team will be awarded the RXW Tag Team Titles! Heyman says there is one more thing, the World's Greatest Tag Team won't be participating in the match! Shelton and Charlie start yelling at Heyman that at one another as a promo airs for the next match!

The rivalry between AJ Lee and Madison Rayne is highlighted as a Fatal 4 Way elimination match to crown the first ever RXW Women's Champion is about to begin.

AJ Lee is standing by with a backstage announcer. The announcer asks AJ if she is worried if the mysterious masked woman who has been attacking her will interfere and try and cost her the match. AJ says she isn't afraid of who ever this person is, and there is no one who can stop her from achieving her dream of becoming Women's Champion. AJ smiles and walks off.

RXW Women's Championship: Fatal 4 Way Elimination, AJ Lee vs. Candice Michelle vs. Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James

Candice Michelle comes out first to a good reaction. Out next is Mickie James, who receives a great pop. Madison Rayne comes out next to a ton of boos. She waves to the fans and taunts them on her way to the ring. AJ Lee comes out to a big reaction! AJ enters the ring and the bell sounds! AJ and Madison begin going at it, as Mickie and Candice go at it. Mickie James with a kick to the gut on Candice. Candice fires back with a combo of forearms. Mickie goes for a spinning heel kick, but Candice ducks out of the way. Meanwhile, Madison Rayne has AJ Lee backed up into the corner. Madison sticks her boot up in AJ's throat and begins to choke her. Madison breaks her hold, and begins to talk trash. AJ fires back with a combo of strikes! Candice and Mickie are still going at it, and Mickie hits the Mickie DT on Candice! Mickie hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

~Candice Michelle eliminated by Mickie James~

As Mickie begins to get up from covering Candice, AJ runs at Madison going for the Shining Wizard! Madison dodges it and AJ instead connects on Mickie! Madison shoves AJ out of the way and covers Mickie! 1, 2, 3!

~Mickie James eliminated by Madison Rayne~

Madison pops to her feet and AJ is waiting for her. AJ gets in a fighting stance. She and Madison lock up, and Madison gets a headlock in! AJ slips out, but Madison stomps on AJ's foot. Madison rips AJ down by her hair and hooks the leg. 1, 2, kickout! Madison Rayne lifts AJ up to her feet, but rips her right back down by the hair again! The referee tells Madison to watch the hair pulling. Madison covers AJ. 1, 2, kickout! Madison lifts AJ up and goes for a suplex, but AJ counters and hits a snap suplex of her own! Both get to their feet and exchange a pair of right hands! AJ starts getting the upper hand, and she calls for the Shining Wizard! Just then, the masked woman is shown walking through the crowd! AJ Lee turns her attention to her, and Madison Rayne rolls her up! Madison pulls on the tights! 1, 2, kickout! AJ quickly pops up, but the maksed woman b lines for the ring! She climbs up onto the apron, but AJ quickly knocks her off! AJ turns back to Madison and Madison Rayne hits her finisher! Madison hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall, New RXW Women's Champion: Madison Rayne

Madison Rayne is awarded the Women's Title and she holds it high, and marches around the ring with it! The masked woman gets to her feet on the outside. Madison heads up the ramp celebrating her Title win. AJ Lee looks on with a disappointed face. The masked woman enters the ring, and she grabs AJ. AJ quickly counters her and begins unloading on her! AJ Lee drop kicks her out of the ring! AJ stands tall in the ring as the masked woman looks on.

Coming up next, the RXW World Champion will be crowned! the Undertaker goes one on one with Austin Aries!

A promo airs highlighting how Austin Aries and Undertaker got to this match. Who will walk out the first ever RXW World Champion?

RXW World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries vs. the Undertaker

Austin Aries comes out first to a ton of negative reaction! The gong hits and out comes the Undertaker to a massive pop! The bell sounds! Undertaker stands center of the ring as Aries stands in the corner. Their eyes are locked on one another. Aries approaches Undertaker, and Aries begins to talk trash. Undertaker doesn't take it to kindly, and he hits Aries with a right hand knocking him down! Undertaker battles Aries to the corner and he lifts him onto his shoulder. Undertaker connects with snake eyes, followed by a big boot! Undertaker goes for the first cover of the match! 1, 2, kickout! Undertaker lifts Aries and goes for another right hand. Aries ducks out of the way and drop kicks Undertaker in the knee. Undertaker goes down and Aries hits a swift kick to the head! Aries hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Aries gets Undertaker to his feet and goes for a DDT, but Undertaker reverses and he throws Aries into the ropes. Aries comes back with an attempt at a cross body! But Undertaker catches him! Undertaker lifts him up for a Tombstone, but Aries slips behind him and hits a back suplex! Austin Aries goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Aries calls for the Brain Buster! Undertaker counters and catches Aries by the throat! Undertaker goes for the Chokeslam, but Aries kicks Undertaker in the gut. Aries hits a combo of rights and lefts. Aries with a neckbreaker! Austin Aries heads to the top rope and goes for the 450 Splash! Undertaker rolls out of the way!

Both men battle to their feet and begin to exchange blows. Austin Aries tries to rake the Undertaker's eyes, but Undertaker catches his hand and twists his arm. Undertaker heads to the top and connects with Old School! Undertaker grabs Aries and connects with a Last Ride! Undertaker covers him! 1, 2, kickout! Undertaker calls for the end! But Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow come from out of no where! Undertaker fights them off before they can get a hit on him. Aries rolls Undertaker up! 1, 2, kickout! Undertaker gets to his feet and locks eyes with Aries with a sinister look! Aries backs off in fear. He exits the ring and takes a breather. The fans boo Aries as he walks around the ring. Undertaker goes after him, but once again Rhodes and Sandow get in the way! Undertaker takes them out and chases Aries back into the ring. Undertakr explodes into a big boot but nails the referee! Aries hits a low blow! Sandow and Rhodes enter the ring and begin beating down the Undertaker! Rhodes screams at Undertaker that he changed his mind about letting the Undertaker have a fair match! Ryback hits the ring! He takes out Rhodes and Sandow with two huge clotheslines! Ryback locks eyes with Aries. Ryback goes right after Aries, but Aries ducks under him. Undertaker struggles to his feet, and as Ryback charges at Aries. Austin Aries rolls out of the way and Ryback hits a huge clothesline on Undertaker! Ryback is tackled to the outside by Rhodes and Sandow. The referee begins to stir and Austin Aries hits a 450 Splash from the top rope on Undertaker! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall, New RXW World Heavyweight Champion: Austin Aries

Aries is awarded his Championship and he celebrates like crazy! Austin Aries is announced as the first ever Revolution X Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion! All for One goes off with air with Austin Aries standing on the top rope with the RXW World Championship held high!

~End of Show~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

had to post the show early and also had to rush it, real busy today. Hopefully everyone enjoys!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

I know its the third week in a row, but I hate keeping you guys waiting. I am going to post the opening and then the show in quick results! PPV WILL BE UP IN FULL!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Guys, I have a feeling that this is dying.

Adam, Mesa and myself haven't really been able to get our shows up lately and there isn't much activity.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

just keep it going, we got this Nick.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Wgpxlogo2
Wrestle Grand Prix
Episode Four: The Scilence is Broken || 21/01/2013 || New York City

[The fans in New York City explode as Born 2 Run plays throughout the arena. The announcers welcome to the show, as pyros set off, and spotlights roam the arena. The announcers state that tonight is going to be an amazing night! We learned last week that Adam Cole and Kevin Steen will face off at World's Finest for the World Championship! Tonight, Adam Cole will team with a partner of his choice against Steen and a partner of his choice! It's going to be great! Speaking of Kevin Steen, here he comes!]

UNSETTLING DIFFERENCES
[The fans let out mixed emotions as Kevin Steen comes walks out from the back with a microphone in hand. Steen slowly paces down to the ring with a smirk on his face. He rolls in and laughs at the fans who boo him. Steen raises the microphone to his mouth. Steen leans against the ropes, looking into the camera.]

KEVIN STEEN
“Adam Cole, last week you actually won something. For the first time in your life, you over came the odds and won yourself something to be proud off. That was the biggest mistake of your career, Adam. You're a .. a man who shows no ego, no attitude towards anything, easy going and never all there. And, all though your little gimmick is entertaining, nothing is going to help you when I get my hands on you, come Sunday. You told the world two weeks ago that The Shield couldn't win, and what happened Adam? You got your head bashed in by Helms. Come Sunday, I am going to well .. I'm going to fuck you up. Adam, you and I are very different. You are a nice guy, the hero in all the fairy tales. Me, I'm the villian, I'm the bad guy Cole. Everyone always says, 'not only is Adam Cole extremely talented, but look at the guy. He and his personality is so pretty. Well, My personality, is ugly. And you know what's even uglier? The beating I am going to give to you come World's Finest. When I get my hands on you Adam, there will be nothing left. People always call you the Future of Pro Wrestling, well Adam, your future in pro wrestling, ends this Sunday, when I break your neck, and take what is rightfully mine. Cole, i'll see you on Sunday. ”

[Kevin Steen drops the microphone as the fans start to boo him. Steen shouts out “FUCK NEW YORK,” as he gets out of the ring, heading towards the back. The announcers are shocked, as we head into a commercial break.]

COMMERCIAL

[We return to WGPX, with Nigel McGuinness on the titantron.]

NIGEL MCGUINNESS
“Ladies and Gentleman, as you know, last week I announced 3 Matches for World's Finest. 2 6-Man Elimination Matches and A Match where the 2 winners will compete for the Pro-Division Championship. Well, tonight, there will be 2 6-Man Tag Team Matches, consisting of all the participants in those matches! Have a great night!”

[With that, the ring announcer steps forward announcing the opening contest! “This match is a 6-Man Tag Team Match and is scheduled for ONE FALL!”]

DEVIOUS
[The fans boo as Kazarian walks out from the back, sporting new attire. Kazarian flips the hood of his new entrance jacket and looks out into the crowd. The fans boo him as he chuckles back at them. Kazarian then stops as Brian Kendrick and Carltio head out from the back behind him. Kaz, Carlito and Kendrick all enter the ring and take their rightful places on the turnbuckles. The three mock the fans, waiting for the action that is about to begin.]

SIMILAR CREATURES
[The fans then turn to cheers as Jeff Hardy, Paul London and Justin Gabriel run out from the back with smiles on their faces. Gabriel and London nod at each other and charge down the ramp as Kendrick looks on, shaking his head. They stop before they reach the apron, waiting for Hardy as he slowly makes his way down. London and Gabriel roll into the ring as Hardy climbs the apron, they all enter the ring and even before the bell rings, Kendrick springs on London, taking him down to the ground.]

JEFF HARDY, JUSTIN GABRIEL & PAUL LONDON versus KAZARIAN, CARLITO & BRIAN KENDRICK
6-Man Tag Team Match
Closing Moments
Hardy leaps off the ropes, taking down Carlito with a massive clothesline. Hardy quickly rolls over and gets to his feet as he his taking down by Kendrick with a massive spear. Kendrick stands and brushes the hair out of his face smirking as he signals that he is going to become Pro-Division Champion. Kendrick turns and London is crouched in the corner, smiling. London quickly darts out and nails Kendrick with a superkick! Kendrick tumbles down as London raises his finger high in the air. London smiles as he turns, spotting Kazarian. Kazarian charges at London, but London hops over him and rolls him up. London quickly breaks the cover and rolls back. Kaz rolls back to his knees and London nails him with a massive kick to the head. Kaz flops over and and London stands up nodding his head. Suddenly, Carlito springs up and nails London with a BACKSTABBER! Carlito gets up and looks over at Hardy who uses the ropes to get to his feet. Hardy slowly backs into Carlito, who leaps and hits another BACKSTABBER on Hardy! Carlito quickly darts it back to his feet and smirks. Carlito spins around as he notices a yell. Gabriel comes flying into the ring with a flying clothesline! Carlito hits the mat hard but then springs up as Gabriel hits the ropes, charging at Carlito. As Gabriel leaps off of his feet, Kazarian jumps up and takles him down! Carlito quickly dives down, covering Hardy! He hooks the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

[The fans boo as Carlito, Kazarian and Brian Kendrick all regroup in the ring. They raise their arms high in the air with smirks on their faces when suddenly, the lights go out.]

[The lights flicker back on and The Shield is standing in the middle of the ring. Carlito, Kendrick and Kazarian quickly run out of the ring as The Shield begin to circle. London comes to first and notices the three men, rolling out of the ring and running to the back. Hardy climbs up and Roman Reigns boots him in the face, sendng Hardy out through the second rope, hitting the floor hard. This leaves Gabriel in the middle of the ring alone. He slowly gets to his feet as The Shield walk closer and closer, surrounding him. Ambrose nods his head and the attack begins on Gabriel. Gabriel tries to reach out but Ambrose boots him hard in the gut. The Shield brutally beat down on Gabriel, laying him out. The Shield then hoist him up, and plant down Gabriel with a Powerbomb!]

Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Wwe-raw-january-21-2013-the-shield-attacks-the-rock

[The fans boo as The Shield look up with smirks on their faces. Ambrose chuckles as Reigns gives a smug look to the crowd of New York. The Shield then exit the ring as we cut backstage.]

[Backstage we see Chris Jericho sitting down, watching the damage that The Shield just ensued. Jericho rises as Adam Cole walks in.]

ADAM COLE
“Jericho! Look man, tonight I have to find myself a partner to take on Kevin Steen and whoever the hell he decides to put along his side. I'm sure you saw the promo tonight, I need a partner. I need someone who knows what they're talking about when it comes to wrestling, no rookie. And you did face him last week, in the 5-Man Match. So, what do you say man? Tag with me tonight?”

[Jericho looks at Adam Cole, examining him for a moment. Jericho then looks down as Cole puts his hand out for a shake. Jericho takes a moment before shaking his hand. Not a word is said, but Cole smiles and lets out a small sigh of realif. The screen fades black.]

COMMERCIAL

RUTHLESS
[We return to WGPX with Rhett Titus standing in the ring, streching. The commentators inform us that on Sunday at World's Finest, Titus will go one on one with his ex-partner Kenny King to determain the Number One Contender, and the man that will challenge either Kevin Steen or Adam Cole for the World Championship at Overdrive!]

SHIPPING OUT TO BOSTON
[The fans boo as Kyle O'Reilly walks out from the back with a smug look on his face. O'Reilly charges down the ramp, ignoring the fans and roll into the ring, mocking Titus. O'Reilly climbs the turnbuckle before raising one arm in the air.]

RHETT TITUS versus KYLE O'REILLY
Singles Bout
Closing Moments
Titus flies off the ropes, going for a clothesline but O'Reilly ducks it himself, flying off the ropes. The two look to collide, but O'Reilly leaps up and takes down Titus with a flying clothesline. Kyle and Titus both quickly dart back to their feet, both going for a Superkick! Kyle catches the foot of Titus and Titus catches the foot of Kyle! The fans are pleased with move! Both men push each other's leg making them spin but on the way through, Titus nails O'Reilly with a punch. Titus follows through with the spin, going for a kick to a staggered O'Reilly but O'Reilly duck it, pushing the leg of Titus again! Titus continues the spin, almost hitting the referee but the referee is able to stop his foot. O'Reilly drops down to his knees and hits Titus with a lowblow, rolling him up! The referee doesn't see it, and makes the count! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

[The fans boo as Kyle O'Reilly quickly rolls out of the ring as he is announced the winner. O'Reilly grabs a microphone and rolls into the ring as the referee checks on Titus.]

KYLE O'REILLY
“ZACK RYDER! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO MR. TITUS, BECAUSE COME SUNDAY IN A WARFARE MATCH, I AM GOING TO BREAK YOUR ANKLE!”

[O'Reilly then slams the microphone down and shoves the referee aside, locking him in an Ankle Lock! Rhett yells out in pain as the commentators confirm that O'Reilly will indeed face Ryder in a Warfare Match at World's Finest. O'Reilly finally breaks the hold and climbs the turnbuckle, yelling out as the fans boo.]

~ Backstage, The Shield are seen entering the Lockerroom of Kevin Steen!

~ Chavo Guerrero made his return tonight, and called out The Shield. The Shield answered via video message, stating that if he isn't careful, they will end up just like Justin Gabriel. Gurrero challenges The Shield to a match tonight, but they deny, leaving Guerrero looking like a fool.

~ Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs & Zema Ion defeated Sin Cara, El Generico and Dolph Ziggler in the second Six Man Tag Team Match. Ion got the win on Generico after Dolph Ziggler hit a ZigZag on him, ditching Generico and Sin Cara. After the bout, Ziggler stated he will become Pro-Division Champion come World's Finest.

~ Nigel McGuinness announced that Justin Gabriel is in no shape to compete at World's Finest, due to the attack from The Shield, but he has found a replacement for the Pro-Division Championship Bout!

~ Jay Briscoe defeated Epico in Singles Competition after hitting him with a Frog Splash to pick up the win! After the bout, the two teams brawled to the back. This would continue to the office of Nigel McGuinness where he announced that the two teams would battle at World's Finest for the Tag Team Championships.

~ James Storm versus Roman Reigns went to No Contest after The Shield attempted to attack Storm in the ring. This would send Chavo Guerrero down to the ring with a steel chair. Chavo would clear the ring of The Shield, helping out Storm, but The Shield would then announce that they have a surprise for both men.

~ An Adam Cole versus Kevin Steen Hype Promo is Shown. After the promo, Nigel McGuinness announces that the World Championship Bout will now be a Ladder Match!

~ Kevin Steen & Dean Ambrose defeated Adam Cole & Chris Jericho after Steen hit a Package Piledriver on Jericho for the win. After the match, chaos began. The Shield would come out, attempting to attack Jericho, but James Storm and Chavo Guerrero would hit the ring to even the numbers for Jericho. The 6 men would brawl on the outside of the ring, leaving Steen and Cole inside. Steen kicks Cole in the groin, before hitting him with a Package Piledriver, sending a message. Nigel McGuinness and several referees come running down the back, breaking up the brawl between The Shield and Chavo, Storm and Jericho. McGuinness announces that at World's Finest The Shield will face Chavo Guerrero, James Storm and Chris Jericho in a 6-Man Tag Team Match! To close the show, McGuinness announces that he will have a message come World's Finest.

WGPX 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Booking League
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next