The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Booking League

Go down 
+6
Jarrett
Adam
SP
Jigsaw*
Mesa
Universe Booking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Universe Booking League  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:50 pm

SP wrote:
Tomorrow, G and Jigsaw will be Reviewed! Very Happy

Do mine today and my show will be up tmrw Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

I gotta write my show.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 am

REALLY appreciate the review SP! It makes doing this thing a lot more fun!! Good little community we're building here! About Liger obviously I knew he was a huge Japanese superstar through the 90's and early 00's but I'd never actually seen him wrestle until Mesa drafted him for me! Check him out he's really good!!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Well I'm a real piece of work guys. I do have a show almost finished, but I got sick and haven't been able to do shit. On the bright side, I fucked up my dad's "uncloggable" toilet, so I think I win a prize.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm getting there as well, should be up late tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm almost there too. Between personal life, family shit, work and school, I haven't had the time. I will continue with it tonight, and the rest will be posted in quick results. I go for surgery tomorrow, so I may not be able to get on as much. <3

- SP I have no idea why I'm on Granger's account.

Last edited by Granger on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Granger wrote:
I'm almost there too. Between personal life, family shit, work and school, I haven't had the time. I will continue with it tonight, and the rest will be posted in quick results. I go for surgery tomorrow, so I may not be able to get on as much. <3

oh shit dude, hope everything is alright!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Granger wrote:

- SP I have no idea why I'm on Granger's account.

SP, get off my account -_-
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:19 pm

LUV YEW
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm on the Laptop, from when I made the OWWE Thread xD

So "I'm almost there too. Between personal life, family shit, work and school, I haven't had the time. I will continue with it tonight, and the rest will be posted in quick results. I go for surgery tomorrow, so I may not be able to get on as much. <3

- SP I have no idea why I'm on Granger's account."

That was me. I'm goign to post everything in quick results right meow. Because, I'm going the fuck to bed. <33 I gotta get up at 6 for the surgery so yeah.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Wrestling Grand Prix - January 14th 2013
Ole! Crash! Burn! [Fatal Four Way to the Death.]

~ The show opens with Kazarian interrupting the introduction of Nigel McGuinness. Kaz states that WGPX is supposed to be all about the Pro-Division, and instead McGuinness focuses on the World Championship. Kaz won't stand for it, so he challenges anyone in the back to an Open Challenge for the Pro-Division Championship. Nigel McGuinness comes out from the back, not standing for it at all. McGuinness reveals that at World's Finest there will be 3 Matches. 2 of those matches, will be Six Men Elimination Matches, where the winner from each match will square off in the 3rd bout, to determain the NEW Pro-Division Champion! McGuinness continues by saying that Kaz will be featured in the match! And so will his opponent that he will be facing right now!

~ Kazarian defeated Jeff Hardy in a Singles Bout. Kazarian reversed a Twist of Fate from Hardy and quickly rolled him up for a 3-Count to score the win! Kaz signaled that he was going to be the Champion soon enough before attacking Hardy one last time.

~ Backstage we see Adam Cole preparing for his up-coming Fatal Four Way Match, to determain who will challenge for the World Championship at World's Finest! Cole stands as wonderful young lady, walks up to Cole. She introduces herself as Kaitlyn, the ring announcer for WGPX! She questions Cole on his upcoming match tonight, and he states that he is confident. Rhett Titus then walks in and says that he too is confident on moving on to the Championship Match, and he is going to win. Cole and Rhett agree to disagree. The two shake hands and wish both men the best of luck!

~ Adam Cole defeated Rhett Titus, Paul London and Carlito in a Fatal Four Way Match to OFFICIALLY move on to World's Finest to challenge for the WGPX World Championship! Cole would knock Carlito down to the floor, ontop of London after nailing him with a picture perfect kick. This would leave Cole and Titus in the ring. The two would duke it out, both looking for the finish. Titus would gain the upperhand, and would stand ontop of the turnbuckle, hoping for a Frog Splash to end the bout. However, when Kenny King would run out to the ring and knock Titus off the apron, Cole was able to spring back to his feet and nail a Superkick on Titus, scoring a huge pinfall! After the match, Cole saw the replay and apologized to Titus, after not seeing King. King mocked Cole on the ramp as Nigel McGuinness would inform the world that at World's Finest, Titus will go one on one with King! King freaked on the ramp, furious.

~ Backstage, we see Epico, Primo and Zema Ion talking strategy as we head to a break.

~ We return to see Kenny King freaking out backstage. Evan Bourne tells him to calm down as he passes. King shoves out from the wall and freaks in the face of Bourne, questioning him. Bourne tells him to put his money where his mouth is, and face him one on one tonight. King agrees and shoves Bourne out of his way as he continues on his path.

~ Epico, Primo and Zema Ion defeated The Briscoe Brothers and Sin Cara in 6-Man Tag Team Action. Ion was able to demask Sin Cara to score the win for the team. As Sin Cara flipped off the top for a moonsault on Ion, Ion reached up and tore off the blue mask of Sin Cara. Sin Cara would shield his face, allowing Epico run into the ring and nail him with a Backstabber! The fans boo'd as Ion covered Sin Cara, who still shielded his face. Ion scored the win and Sin Cara was able to roll out of the ring and hide underneath. Epico, Primo and Ion would celebrate in the ring with the mask in the hands of Ion. The Briscoes would help out Sin Cara, getting him a new mask, like the men they are.

~ After a commercial break, we come back with Epico, Primo and Ion. Ion announces that he has just been informed that he and Sin Cara will both be involved in the Pro-Divison Matches at the Pay-Per-View. Epico and Primo then finish as the lady meets up with them. Primo introduces her as Rosa Mendes, his girlfriend. Rosa says hi to everyone as Epico finishes the promo with saying that they are going to demand a Tag Team Title Match, right now!

~ Kenny King defeated Evan Bourne in a Single Bout. King scored the win after moving away from a "Air Bourne," and finishing Evan with a Royal Flush. King would celebrate in the ring, after the match as Rhett Titus would enter from behind. Titus stalked King as he taunted to the fans. Once King turned around Titus pounced on him, taking down King to the mat. The two would trade shots until more referees ran out to break it up.

~ Backstage we see Chris Jericho lacing up his boots for his Main Event Match!

~ Epico and Primo are seen leaving the office of Nigel McGuinness. Epico and Primo state to the camera man that next week, McGuinness will announce a shocker to open the show, and all of their dreams will come true.

~ In the Main Event, KEVIN FUCKING STEEN would take home a victory over Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho. Steen scored the win after Ambrose and Jericho would brawl to the back, causing Rollins to chase after them. This left Steen, Reigns and a Steel Chair in the middle of the ring. Steen would grab the chair and set it up, brawling again with Reigns. The Match ended when Steen caught Reigns with a shocking Package Piledriver, driving him down through the chair. Steen scored the win and would celebrate as Jimmy Jacobs of S.C.U.M announced that Next Week, Steen would break his scilence.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Surgery went well! I'm sitting at home, bed ridden right now. My throat kills and my body hurts. Everything that I am planning on doing is going to have to wait a few days [Adam's pictures, WM 29, etc.] My show I am going to hopefully be able to start tomorrow or Thursday depending on how I am feeling. Luv yews.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

What was your surgery?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

The website keeps crapping out when I copy and paste my show in. I figured maybe waiting a day would help, but it keeps doing it. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 am

Granger's UBL Superstar to Watch

Universe Booking League  - Page 7 ImgJohn%20Morrison8
::JOHN MORRISON::
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Karl wrote:
What was your surgery?
I had to get a scope done, and then they had to cut me open to remove the white blood cells they were looking for, I'm stuck home for today and possibly tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 pm

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
What was your surgery?
I had to get a scope done, and then they had to cut me open to remove the white blood cells they were looking for, I'm stuck home for today and possibly tomorrow, depending on how I'm feeling.

Hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:48 pm

RXW will be up sometime later today!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
What was your surgery?

Thanks man, means alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 pm

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
What was your surgery?

And when you're feeling better I've got a favour to ask you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Revolution X Wrestling
“Round 2”
1-16-13
Live from Cincinnati, Ohio

Revolution X Wrestling opens up with replays of last week’s Main Event, where the Undertaker defeated Cody Rhodes, and became a #1 Contender for the RXW World Championship. Tonight, the second #1 Contender is named as Ryback and Austin Aries go one on one in a rematch from the first ever Main Event in RXW! Cameras cut to the opening of the show! As the opening pyro and “Hero” by Skillet blasts through the arena, the RXW fans on their feet cheering their lungs out! The theme of Cody Rhodes hits! He walks out to a lot of heat. Cody Rhodes enters the ring with a microphone in hand. Cody Rhodes says what’s done is done. He says that he lost last week fair and square to the Undertaker. But that doesn’t mean that this is over. Rhodes says the Undertaker ruined his chance at becoming the first ever RXW World Heavyweight Champion! Cody Rhodes says for the Undertaker to have his World Title match, because his loss last week will not go un-answered! Cody Rhodes drops his microphone. He stands confident in the ring as RXW goes to it’s first commercial break!

~Commercial~

Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis vs. Wes Brisco

Mike Bennett’s theme hits. He and Maria walk out to a big mixed reaction. The announcers talk about how Brad Maddox has been scouting Bennett, but the reasons are unknown on why Maddox is doing what he’s doing. Wes Brisco comes out next to a decent pop. He enters the ring. As the bell sounds. Bennett tells the referee to wait a moment. Maria climbs up onto the apron and she and Bennett share a kiss. Bennett turns around and smirks with confidence at Brisco. He approaches the center of the ring and the two lock up! Mike Bennett shoves Wes Brisco into the corner. The referee tells Bennett to get out of the corner. As Bennett backs off, he quickly throws a right hand catching Brisco in the jaw! Brisco falls down in the corner, and Bennett charges hitting a knee to the upper chest and jaw! Mike Bennett lifts Brisco to his feet and throws him into the opposite corner! Bennett charges and hits a big boot in the corner! Brisco falls face first and Bennett pulls him to the center of the ring and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Bennett tells Brisco to stay down if he knows what’s best for him. Brisco head butts Bennett! Mike Bennett staggers back a bit, and Wes Brisco gets to his feet. As Bennett comes back at him, Brisco hits a drop kick! He goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Wes Brisco gets Bennett to his feet and goes for a scoop slam, but Mike Bennett counters and hits a neckbreaker! Maria tells Bennett to finish him! Mike Bennett calls for the Box Office Smash! Wes Brisco staggers to his feet and it connects! Bennett goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Mike Bennett

Maria immediately enters the ring and holds Mike Bennett’s arm in victory. Once again, Brad Maddox this time being shadowed by Big E. Langston! They are shown watching Mike Bennett’s match. Meanwhile Maria and Bennett notice Maddox once again watching his match.

Cameras cut backstage to Ryback! The fans explode into cheers. Ryback is pacing back and forth looking as focused as ever. A backstage announcer approaches him and asks Ryback if he is ready for tonight’s #1 Contender’s Match! Ryback stops, and turns to the announcer. Ryback says “Ready?” Ryback says that is a stupid question! Ryback says he is always ready for a fight, and tonight he guarantees to become the second #1 Contender for the RXW World Heavyweight Title!

A split screen is shown, a colossal matchup is coming up next! The #1 Contender for the RXW Television Championship, Sheamus takes on Rhyno!

~Commercial~

RXW’s returns from break and the theme of the RXW Television Champion hits! Drew McIntyre walks out to a ton of heat. He takes a seat on commentary to scout his All for One opponent, Sheamus!

Sheamus vs. Rhyno

Rhyno’s theme hits. Rhyno comes out to a big mixed reaction. Sheamus comes out next to a huge pop! Sheamus enters the ring and the bell sounds. McIntyre starts to shout at Sheamus and gets his attention. Sheamus walks over and leans over the ropes telling McIntyre to shut his mouth. Rhyno takes advantage of the distraction and begins pounding away at Sheamus’ back. Rhyno connects with a back suplex! Rhyno lifts Sheamus up and throws him into the corner. Rhyno rams his shoulder into Sheamus’ gut. He pulls Sheamus out of the corner and connects with a side belly to belly suplex! Rhyno hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Rhyno sets Sheamus up for the Gore! Sheamus sees it coming as Rhyno charges in! Sheamus side steps Rhyno, and Rhyno’s momentum carries him shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Rhyno staggers out of the corner and Sheamus hits an axe handle! Rhyno goes down and Sheamus goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Sheamus lifts Rhyno up and he hits a suplex! Sheamus goes to the corner and calls for the Brogue Kick! Drew McIntyre quickly gets up from the announce table and grabs Sheamus’ leg. Sheamus turns and looks down. He kicks McIntyre off of him. Sheamus turns back to Rhyno, and Rhyno connects with a huge Gore! Rhyno hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Rhyno

Rhyno is announced the winner, and McIntyre enters the ring with his Title, and a microphone. McIntyre stands over Sheamus and tells him that this Sunday, January 20th 2013 at All for One, will be one of the worst night’s Sheamus ever experiences. McIntyre promises to humiliate Sheamus, and successfully defend the Television Championship! McIntyre stands over Sheamus holding the Television Title high.

Cameras cut to the match graphic for tonight’s Main Event! Austin Aries and Ryback, winner goes on to face the Undertaker at All for One, where the winner will be crowned as the first ever RXW World Heavyweight Champion! Ryback-Aries II, the rematch of RXW’s first ever Main Event still to come tonight! Cameras cut backstage to AJ Lee who is walking backstage. The fans pop big at her appearance. The announcers hype up that AJ Lee is coming out to call out Madison Rayne and the masked woman who attacked her backstage last week on RXW!

~Commercial~

RXW returns from break and the music of AJ Lee hits! AJ comes down to the ring to a big reaction. She receives a microphone and calls for her music to be cut. She wants to get right down to business. She calls out Madison Rayne and the masked woman. After a moment neither come out. AJ says she’ll have no problem coming to find them both if they aren’t willing to come out to the ring. Madison Rayne’s theme hits! Madison walks out to mostly boos. She waves to the fans and smiles on her way down to the ring. Her smile quickly fades as she makes eye contact with AJ. Madison grabs a microphone. Madison asks AJ if she’s still a psycho. Madison states she had nothing to do with the masked woman attacking AJ last week! AJ tells her that is bull and demands answers. Madison looks annoyed and says she swears that she isn’t working with anyone. Madison says she doesn’t need anyone’s help to win the RXW Women’s Title. AJ Lee doesn’t look amused. Madison shrugs and says AJ has her answer. As AJ Lee goes to speak, the masked woman comes through the crowd and into the ring behind AJ. She bashes AJ in the back and takes her down. Madison immediately leaves the ring. AJ begins fighting back. She backs the masked woman into the ropes, but Madison Rayne quickly re-enters the ring! Madison grabs AJ Lee from behind and connects with Rayne Drop! The masked woman exits the ring and leaves through the crowd. Madison watches her confusion, but a huge smirk appears across her face as she looks down at AJ. Madison Rayne stands over AJ as RXW goes to break.

~Commercial~

RXW returns break and replays the altercation between AJ Lee, Madison Rayne, and the mysterious masked woman. The bell rings and it’s time for the next match!

Brad Maddox w/ Big E. Langston vs. Jey Uso/w Jimmy Uso

Jey Uso is in the ring already. Brad Maddox’s theme hits. He walks out with Big E. Langston to a lot of heat. Maddox enters the ring with a confident smirk on his face. The bell sounds. They circle the ring then lock up! Maddox with a headlock. Jey counters and throws Maddox into the ropes. Brad Maddox slides under Jey Uso and rolls him up! 1, 2, kickout! Both quickly get back to their feet, and Jey Uso hits a drop kick! Maddox scrambles back up, but eats another drop kick! Jey Uso hooks the leg. 1, 2, kickout! Brad Maddox quickly rolls under the ropes and to the outside. Jey Uso chases after him, but Big E. Langston steps in his way. Maddox hides behind Langston and talks trash on both the Usos. Meanwhile, the referee is in the middle of his 10 count. Jey Uso quickly gets back into the ring, and Brad Maddox waits until 9 to get back in. They exchange a pair of right hands, but Jey Uso gets the upper hand and he gets Maddox into the ropes. Jey throws Maddox into the ropes, and on the rebound, Jey Uso connects with a spinning wheel kick! He goes for the cover! 1, 2, kickout! Jey Uso calls for the end! He heads to the top rope to attempt a splash, but before he can a loud thud is heard on the outside. Big E. Langston is standing over Jimmy Uso! Jey looks down at his brother with concern, and Brad Maddox takes advantage of the distraction! Maddox pulls Jey Uso down and connects with the Deal Breaker! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Brad Maddox

Big E. Langston enters the ring. Brad Maddox begins celebrating his victory, but his celebration is cut short by the music of Mike Bennett! Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis make their way out and down to the ring. Bennett and Maria enter the ring. Bennett approaches Brad Maddox, but Big E. steps in front of Maddox. Bennett doesn’t look afraid and he stands toe to toe with Langston. Maddox pushes Langston aside. He and Bennett have a stare down, but both begin laughing and hug! The fans are in awe. Mike Bennett and Brad Maddox hold each other’s arm up! Brad Maddox, Big E. Langston, Mike Bennett, and Maria stand as one. RXW goes to break.

~Commercial~

RXW returns from break and the announce team begins questioning the group of Brad Maddox, Mike Bennett, Maria Kanellis, and Big E. Langston means for Revolution X Wrestling! They build up hype for Austin Aries and Ryback, the rematch!

Austin Aries is backstage talking with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, the World’s Greatest Tag Team. A backstage announcer approaches him and asks Aries if he is ready tonight. Aries says it’s rude to be interrupted. Benjamin and Haas leave. Aries says he’ll get the announcer his stupid interview. Austin Aries says that tonight is round two. But this time, the winner receives an opportunity to become the first ever Revolution X World Heavyweight Champion. Aries says tonight, he will prove why he is the “Greatest man that ever lived!” Aries shoves the camera away and walks off down the hall.

Randy Orton vs. Robbie E.

Randy Orton comes out first to a huge pop! Robbie E. comes out next and he has a microphone in hand. Robbie E. says that for the past two weeks, he hasn’t been treated as the V.I.P. of RXW like he should be! And that he is sick and tired of it. He enters the ring and says that he is going to beat Randy Orton’s ass! Robbie E. throws down his microphone and charges Orton! Orton hits a big powerslam and the bell rings! Orton lifts Robbie E. up and starts pounding away. Robbie E. ducks Orton’s punch, and he hits a right hand of his own. Orton looks furious. He strikes with an RKO out of nowhere! Orton hooks the leg. 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Randy Orton

Replays of Orton hitting the RKO for the win air as Orton celebrates his victory.

A promo for All for One airs. Paul Heyman is on the titantron. He says he has made two more matches for All for One! First, a Fatal 4 Way elimination match for the RXW Women’s Championship! AJ Lee vs. Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James vs. Candice Michelle! The second match, Abyss will go one on one with Kane, this time, no disqualifications! Paul Heyman promises that All for One will make an impact that no one will ever forget! RXW goes to commercial.

~Commercial~

James Mitchell is shown standing in a darkened dim room. Abyss is standing behind him pacing back and forth. James Mitchell says that he would like to send a warning to Kane! He says Abyss is on a war path that no one can stop. A war path that will eventually lead him to the RXW World Title. James Mitchell states that step 1 is Kane. Mitchell says that Abyss will be the one and only monster that will stand tall this Sunday at All for One! Abyss walks up and looks into the camera. Abyss says that Kane will crumble, and he promises to break him! Abyss gives a deadly stare as the camera fades back to ringside. The bell sounds and it’s time for the Main Event! Ryback and Austin Aries, round two! Winner goes on to All for One to compete for the RXW World Title!

Ryback vs. Austin Aries

Ryback’s theme hits! Ryback comes out to a huge reaction! As he makes his way down to the ring, Austin Aries charges down behind him with a lead pipe in hand! He rams it into the side of Ryback! Ryback however doesn’t go down. Aries swings it and smashes it in the back of Ryback’s knee! Ryback nearly goes down, but as Aries swings again, Ryback catches the pipe and head butts Aries! Aries staggers back. Ryback battles Aries down to ringside and throws him into the ring! Ryback enters the ring and the bell sounds. As Ryback gets to his feet, Aries drop kicks him and catches him in the jaw! Aries starts stomping away, and the referee begins his 5 count so Aries breaks. Ryback gets to his feet and Aries runs at him. Ryback catches him and lifts him up for a military press drop! Aries is able to wiggle free. He lands behind Ryback and rolls him up! 1, kickout! Ryback explodes to his feet. Aries runs at him and Ryback hits a back body drop! Aries uses the ropes to get to his feet, and Ryback charges at him. Aries pulls the rope down and Ryback goes over the top rope and to the outside! Ryback gets to his feet, and Aries hits a baseball slide, but stays in the ring! Ryback falls into the security barrier, and Austin Aries thrusts himself over the top rope! Ryback catches Aries and he slams him on the outside! Aries holds his back in pain as Ryback lifts him back into the ring. Ryback goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout! Ryback sets up for the Meat Hook clothesline and the fans begin cheering “Feed Me More!” Aries gets to his feet and Ryback hits it! Aries nearly folds in half. Ryback hooks the leg! 1, 2, kickout! Ryback calls for Shell shocked! Austin Aries starts to get to his feet, but he exits the ring. Ryback goes after him and as he chases after Aries. Aries drops down and he trips Ryback up into the steel steps!

As Ryback starts to get up, Aries drop kicks him back into the steps! Aries grabs Ryback and rolls him into the ring! Austin Aries hooks the leg. 1, 2, kickout! Austin Aries heads to the top rope! He connects with the 450 Splash! Austin Aries goes for the win! 1, 2, kickout! Aries can’t believe it. Aries calls for the Brain Buster! Ryback gets to his feet and Aries delivers a kick to the gut. Aries sets Ryback up for the Brain Buster, but Ryback powers out of it and hits a big suplex on Austin Aries! Both men are down and the referee begins his 10 count! They both answer at 7. Aries and Ryback exchange blows, but Ryback gets a second wind and grabs Aries by the throat! Ryback launches Austin Aries into the corner and begins to deliver shoulder rams! Ryback pulls Aries out of the corner and hits a massive powerbomb! Ryback covers him! 1, 2, kickout! Ryback looks at the referee with an almost shocked look. Ryback calls for the Meat Hook clothesline again! Aries staggers up to his feet and as Ryback charges; Aries grabs the referee and throws him in front of Ryback! Ryback nails the referee! Austin Aries hits an enziguri on Ryback and both men go down! After a moment, Aries and Ryback get back up. Ryback powers Aries and hits Shell Shocked! Ryback hooks the leg, but there is no referee! Ryback gets to his feet, but he is blindsided by a chair shot to the head out of nowhere! Charlie Haas is standing in the ring with a chair. Shelton Benjamin climbs into the ring with a chair of his own! They begin beating Ryback with the chairs. Haas lifts Ryback up and Benjamin connects with a super kick! Charlie Haas leaves the ring and tries to wake the referee up as Shelton Benjamin tries to get Aries over Ryback! The referee enters the ring, and hasn’t seen anything of what just went on! Aries covers Ryback! 1, 2, kickout! Austin Aries can’t believe it! Aries pulls himself up and heads to the top rope! Austin Aries hits the 450 Splash for the second time in this match! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

Winner by Pinfall: Austin Aries

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas enter the ring and lift Austin Aries up. They raise his arms in victory. Ryback starts to stir, Aries backs off as Benjamin and Haas battle Ryback all the way to the back! Aries sees that Ryback has left and he begins celebrating his victory again! Just then, the Undertaker’s gong hits! The lights turn dark blue, and Aries looks frozen in fear. A lightning bolt strikes the turnbuckle! Aries runs out of the ring and runs up the ramp. The gong hits again and the lights go out. They come back on and the Undertaker is standing in the ring! Undertaker stares at Aries and signals the cutting of the throat! Undertaker stands tall in the ring as RXW goes off the air!

~End of Show~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Revolution X Wrestling presents: All for One
Official Match Card

Universe Booking League  - Page 7 Revolu13
Live January 20th, 2013 from Chicago, Illinois

RXW World Heavyweight Championship
the Undertaker vs. Austin Aries

No DQ
Kane vs. Abyss w/ James Mitchell

RXW Womens Championship, 4 Way Elimination
AJ Lee vs. Madison Rayne vs. Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James

RXW Television Championship
(C) Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

RXW Tag Team Championship
World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs. the Usos, Jimmy & Jey

Predictions are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Mesa wrote:
The website keeps crapping out when I copy and paste my show in. I figured maybe waiting a day would help, but it keeps doing it. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Mesa wrote:
Mesa wrote:

It let me copy and paste mine just fine. You might have to type it out if it won't let you paste it :/
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
SP wrote:
Karl wrote:
What was your surgery?

And when you're feeling better I've got a favour to ask you. Wink

PMs! PMs! Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Booking League    Universe Booking League  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Booking League
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next