HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is in the gym, happy to have spent the most time in the ring out of anybody in the Crumble, knowing he'll still probably become World champion.

Angel Rodriguez is celebrating his Heavyweight title defence, but at the same time looking for Will Williams.
*Will Williams has actually been following Angel for a good hour*

"AHEM!"

Angel turns with a start.

AR: There you are. Congratulations on winning the World title. Feels good, doesn't it?
"Seeing as how I've had it for more than a minute, yeah it feels fucking great."

AR: And just think, a couple of months ago, we were fighting for the TV title. Now you're champion of Crush and I'm champion of Terror.
"Yep, pretty fucking awesome."

*Will pulls a joint out of his jacket pocket and lights it, then takes a puff*

"You want a hit?"
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TJ! wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Adam Jones is in the gym, happy to have spent the most time in the ring out of anybody in the Crumble, knowing he'll still probably become World champion.

Angel Rodriguez is celebrating his Heavyweight title defence, but at the same time looking for Will Williams.
*Will Williams has actually been following Angel for a good hour*

"AHEM!"

Angel turns with a start.

AR: There you are. Congratulations on winning the World title. Feels good, doesn't it?
"Seeing as how I've had it for more than a minute, yeah it feels fucking great."

AR: And just think, a couple of months ago, we were fighting for the TV title. Now you're champion of Crush and I'm champion of Terror.
"Yep, pretty fucking awesome."

*Will pulls a joint out of his jacket pocket and lights it, then takes a puff*

"You want a hit?"

AR: I'm honoured that you'd include me in your pretty small list of people you'd share a joint with, but I'll have to pass.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Daniel Evans is roaming the halls, debating the best way about continuing his Royal Crumble preparation.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:02 pm

You know the Crumble has been, right?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, the Royal Crumble already behind him and Slam-Mania ahead.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage bragging about his victory over Zayten at the Crumble.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, the Royal Crumble already behind him and Slam-Mania ahead.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage bragging about his victory over Zayten at the Crumble.*
I keep meaning to reply to your RP but due to my sudden illness I keep finding myself slacking. Tomorrow for sure.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 am

Well since Rhys is still on the roster it seems, I may as well start doing promos for since there arent full shows of anything these days, other than PPVs I mean. Besides I'll give me something to do. Well, once the Crumble is posted up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 pm

The Crumble was last Sunday Rhawk.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I'd like for Oriadon and I to play out that promo. So I'll start the RP and we'll act like it's the Royal Crumble. We tried getting it done ahead of time but didn't so I had to write out his parts. Since that is gone now, we can redo it together.



There is a loud reaction from the crowd at the sound of this all-familiar entrance music, much of it positive despite Jarrett Calloway's most recent appearances being quite controversial. This time, he is without the crutches that he had been seen with months ago. That is not all that has changed, however; his demeanor seems strikingly different. Rather than looking energetic as usual, he appears serious and expressionless. Instead of slapping hands on the way down the ramp and into the ring, he keeps to himself, not bearing anyone any mind. He does carry a microphone in his right hand however, which signals that we will be hearing something from him tonight. Once in the ring, he takes a long pause before speaking. The crowd eagerly anticipates his words.

"It has been fifty-six days since I have stepped foot into an ECCW arena and seventy-two since I have competed in a match. And here we are, twenty days into 2013 and experiencing the first Royal Crumble in which I have not taken part in one of its matches. Are we witnessing a pattern here?"

Calloway begins to pace. He looks to be thinking over every word, carefully selecting which to use. His temperament could be described as a bit uneasy as he begins to speak again, a bit slower this time.

"First of all, let's look at what happens when I am consistently appearing in matches. Last year, I competed at ten of the twelve pay-per-views and had the magnificent record of 2-7-1. Sure, one of those wins was the Match of the Year and the other was barely what I'd call a win, and I'd almost count the one as a loss. Regardless, I've always had high expectations of myself so if I look at it as critically as I have been, I went 1-9 for all intents and purposes. That being said, 2012 was no banner year for me. It started out a year ago at this very event, where I lost the ECCW World Championship to none other than ... Dustin Shore."

There is a burst of cheers at the mention of Shore's name.

"Dustin Shore ... Dustin Shore ... we'll get to him later. From there, I went on to have an unfair rematch at Heavy Metal which I lost. Then it was on to Match of the Year before not being able to finish the match in April. From there I lost in May and barely pulled out a win in June. A loss in July, a loss in August, September, October. And then of course, as fate would have it, I face Dustin Shore on November 9, 2013, where I am injured during the match and indefinitely sidelined from in-ring competition. I show up at Survive to the End during the main event to work my magic and then again at Powerplay to get a front row seat at the unraveling of each of the brands' teams. But aside from rising above in March, I cannot recall one 'glorious' moment in 2012. I have never in my career had a year so dreadful that I can only name one real positive. And due to my injury, I have had quite a bit more time on my hands. And with a lot of time comes a lot of thought; and think I have."

Knowing that the storytelling has to be going somewhere soon, the crowd awaits Calloway's next dialogue with much anticipation.

"I have thought plenty about 2012 and how terrible it was for me and my career. Because of this, I have thought plenty about my career in general and how I did in 2011, 2010, 2009. In all of this, I have been able to see a lot more negatives than I once thought there were. And it is with this that I beg the question: what about 2013? I do not believe that I can push on to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with collective failure in 2012. I've thought about how many more negatives I may be able to add to my resume if I continue on like this throughout this year. I've thought about the things that have been said to me in the past by the likes of Harry Jones, Omega, Twista XL, and Ali Fernando. There was a time in which I never took any of their words to mind, let alone to heart. But their narrative of me having 'lost it' is truly beginning to sink in. What if --"


*Dustin Shore's music hits to cut Calloway off mid-sentence, and Jarrett looks less than impressed as The Dynamite Superstar comes out onto the stage, already in his ring gear for the Royal Crumble match, though he is also wearing a t-shirt. The crowd, however, is on their feet for one of ECCW's finest. Dustin doesn't smile or wave like he usually does, though, because his attention is on Jarrett standing in the ring. As he comes onto the stage, we see a microphone in his hands.*

Dustin Shore: Cut the music. *Obediently, the music stops.* Jarrett, Jarrett, I'm gonna stop you right there, if you don't mind. Because before you make the announcement I hear you getting ready to make, there's some things that need to be said. And the first of those is...yes, you've 'lost it'. In fact, I wonder if, at any point in time, you actually had 'it'. If you wanna go back in time, if you want to dwell on the past, lets go back to Powerplay, where you involved yourself in one of my matches without invitation. I get that we had a match on November 9th, and I get that you were injured during the match. But I have a feeling that this problem you have with me dates all the way back to this time last year. Yes, I won the title. Six months later, I lost the title to Peter Linch, and almost lost my career. But did you see me give up? No, I fought my way right back into ECCW. Yeah, I haven't had the best PPV record in history, but I never let it get me down.

*Dustin now starts walking down the ramp, still talking.*

Dustin Shore: Until recently, I considered you to be another class of competitor. I saw in you something I pride myself on - a love for competition and for this business. And when you pour yourself into this business, like you and I have, there is a fire to your work, an undeniable passion. The wins and losses are the nature of this business, but when you care that much, you can move past the losses, you can pick yourself up and come back at 110% for your next match. The fire is dying in you, Jarrett. I can see it in your sad face, hear it in your excuses. You and Harry Jones put on the Match of the Year at Slam-Mania! And here you are, moping in the middle of the ring, in front of all your fans, that you're not good enough anymore. It is an insult to them for believing in you, in the person they thought you were. And a person who you can be again. I'm not even really angry about Powerplay anymore, and I think it is past time you let this all go and find your fire again.

*Dustin's gotten into the ring at this point, and is looking across the ring at Jarrett, a mirror of their staredown a year ago for the World Title match.*

Dustin Shore: Yeah, I could let you give up, I could let you walk out. But that is the competitor in me, the man who loves what he does, seeing someone he knows is like him become disillusioned, begin to doubt all he has accomplished. You are still the same Jarrett Calloway who tore to house down with Harry Jones, the one who won the 2011 Royal Crumble, the man who is a multi-time World Champion. You've just had your head up your ass lately, and it is time to come up for air and see that you're not half as pathetic as you make yourself seem.
Calloway is quick to respond.

How typical of you! You're not out here to 'help me come to my senses,' you're out here to grandstand. You want to make yourself look good in front of all of these fans, to paint this picture of you as the good guy in the situation. But I won't allow it. Why are you really out here, hmm? Is it to rub it in? To try and embarrass me? Or are you just so rude that you couldn't resist interrupting me on my time? You don't seem to get it, do you? I simply cannot - cannot - look ahead to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with failure in 2012.

Calloway pauses to think it over but soon starts speaking again, doing so quickly.

You are wrong to think that I think of myself as pathetic. I'm not that low. And while your little peace treaty is awfully cute, I couldn't care any less about it. This isn't even any of your business...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 am

I'll get a promo posted tomorrow, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 am

Captain Personality wrote:
I'll get a promo posted tomorrow, hopefully.
Can you not see the new forum?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 am

I can see the new forum.. hehe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
I can see the new forum.. hehe.
I know the admins can, but I tried setting it so that five others could too and I'm taking it that their silence = inability to see it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 am

I can see it as well.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Captain Personality wrote:
I'll get a promo posted tomorrow, hopefully.
Can you not see the new forum?
I see it
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm

So you're just not replying...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Its funny..Looking back on ECCW 14.0 (the first ECCW on here) My only character on any roster was Morgan Holland, and he an assistant to Granger Engage, the Domination/Terror/whatever the hell it was back then GM.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Ali Fernando walks through the ECCW doors with a bright big smile and his legends championship tightly around his waist.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:25 am

Monday Night Terror Results (1/28/13)

Robert Cairo came out and announced that tonight's matches will all be Terror Elimination Chamber Qualifying Matches. As he spoke, Tim TapOut came out to massive heat. He demanded that he be the first one into the Chamber, no match necessary. Instead, Cairo told him that he would be the first one to get the opportunity at the Chamber.

Tim TapOut d. Big Roy (w/ Roger Studley) to qualify for the Terror Elimination Chamber (13:22)

William Davis IV d. Venom to qualify for the Terror Elimination Chamber (14:38)

Matt Brooks d. Aaron Kennedy to qualify for the Terror Elimination Chamber (10:56)

Zayten d. Ryan Wright to qualify for the Terror Elimination Chamber (15:02)

Neville Ryan d. Casey Anomaly to qualify for the Terror Elimination Chamber (20:13)

After the match, Angel Rodriguez came out and stared down his rival Ryan. As the men approached each other, Tim TapOut and William Davis IV blindsided Rodriguez on the ramp. Ryan joined in on the beatdown until Brooks and Zayten came out to even the odds. The Terror Chamber competitors brawled on the stage to close out the show.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Its funny..Looking back on ECCW 14.0 (the first ECCW on here) My only character on any roster was Morgan Holland, and he an assistant to Granger Engage, the Domination/Terror/whatever the hell it was back then GM.

Now your gay, I'm hated, and Alexander Christian demands a trade to Fight DAMMIT!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:50 pm

[Matt Brooks is currently in the locker room, happy to have qualified for the Elimination Chamber.]
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 am

Jarrett wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
There is a loud reaction from the crowd at the sound of this all-familiar entrance music, much of it positive despite Jarrett Calloway's most recent appearances being quite controversial. This time, he is without the crutches that he had been seen with months ago. That is not all that has changed, however; his demeanor seems strikingly different. Rather than looking energetic as usual, he appears serious and expressionless. Instead of slapping hands on the way down the ramp and into the ring, he keeps to himself, not bearing anyone any mind. He does carry a microphone in his right hand however, which signals that we will be hearing something from him tonight. Once in the ring, he takes a long pause before speaking. The crowd eagerly anticipates his words.

"It has been fifty-six days since I have stepped foot into an ECCW arena and seventy-two since I have competed in a match. And here we are, twenty days into 2013 and experiencing the first Royal Crumble in which I have not taken part in one of its matches. Are we witnessing a pattern here?"

Calloway begins to pace. He looks to be thinking over every word, carefully selecting which to use. His temperament could be described as a bit uneasy as he begins to speak again, a bit slower this time.

"First of all, let's look at what happens when I am consistently appearing in matches. Last year, I competed at ten of the twelve pay-per-views and had the magnificent record of 2-7-1. Sure, one of those wins was the Match of the Year and the other was barely what I'd call a win, and I'd almost count the one as a loss. Regardless, I've always had high expectations of myself so if I look at it as critically as I have been, I went 1-9 for all intents and purposes. That being said, 2012 was no banner year for me. It started out a year ago at this very event, where I lost the ECCW World Championship to none other than ... Dustin Shore."

There is a burst of cheers at the mention of Shore's name.

"Dustin Shore ... Dustin Shore ... we'll get to him later. From there, I went on to have an unfair rematch at Heavy Metal which I lost. Then it was on to Match of the Year before not being able to finish the match in April. From there I lost in May and barely pulled out a win in June. A loss in July, a loss in August, September, October. And then of course, as fate would have it, I face Dustin Shore on November 9, 2013, where I am injured during the match and indefinitely sidelined from in-ring competition. I show up at Survive to the End during the main event to work my magic and then again at Powerplay to get a front row seat at the unraveling of each of the brands' teams. But aside from rising above in March, I cannot recall one 'glorious' moment in 2012. I have never in my career had a year so dreadful that I can only name one real positive. And due to my injury, I have had quite a bit more time on my hands. And with a lot of time comes a lot of thought; and think I have."

Knowing that the storytelling has to be going somewhere soon, the crowd awaits Calloway's next dialogue with much anticipation.

"I have thought plenty about 2012 and how terrible it was for me and my career. Because of this, I have thought plenty about my career in general and how I did in 2011, 2010, 2009. In all of this, I have been able to see a lot more negatives than I once thought there were. And it is with this that I beg the question: what about 2013? I do not believe that I can push on to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with collective failure in 2012. I've thought about how many more negatives I may be able to add to my resume if I continue on like this throughout this year. I've thought about the things that have been said to me in the past by the likes of Harry Jones, Omega, Twista XL, and Ali Fernando. There was a time in which I never took any of their words to mind, let alone to heart. But their narrative of me having 'lost it' is truly beginning to sink in. What if --"[/center]

*Dustin Shore's music hits to cut Calloway off mid-sentence, and Jarrett looks less than impressed as The Dynamite Superstar comes out onto the stage, already in his ring gear for the Royal Crumble match, though he is also wearing a t-shirt. The crowd, however, is on their feet for one of ECCW's finest. Dustin doesn't smile or wave like he usually does, though, because his attention is on Jarrett standing in the ring. As he comes onto the stage, we see a microphone in his hands.*

Dustin Shore: Cut the music. *Obediently, the music stops.* Jarrett, Jarrett, I'm gonna stop you right there, if you don't mind. Because before you make the announcement I hear you getting ready to make, there's some things that need to be said. And the first of those is...yes, you've 'lost it'. In fact, I wonder if, at any point in time, you actually had 'it'. If you wanna go back in time, if you want to dwell on the past, lets go back to Powerplay, where you involved yourself in one of my matches without invitation. I get that we had a match on November 9th, and I get that you were injured during the match. But I have a feeling that this problem you have with me dates all the way back to this time last year. Yes, I won the title. Six months later, I lost the title to Peter Linch, and almost lost my career. But did you see me give up? No, I fought my way right back into ECCW. Yeah, I haven't had the best PPV record in history, but I never let it get me down.

*Dustin now starts walking down the ramp, still talking.*

Dustin Shore: Until recently, I considered you to be another class of competitor. I saw in you something I pride myself on - a love for competition and for this business. And when you pour yourself into this business, like you and I have, there is a fire to your work, an undeniable passion. The wins and losses are the nature of this business, but when you care that much, you can move past the losses, you can pick yourself up and come back at 110% for your next match. The fire is dying in you, Jarrett. I can see it in your sad face, hear it in your excuses. You and Harry Jones put on the Match of the Year at Slam-Mania! And here you are, moping in the middle of the ring, in front of all your fans, that you're not good enough anymore. It is an insult to them for believing in you, in the person they thought you were. And a person who you can be again. I'm not even really angry about Powerplay anymore, and I think it is past time you let this all go and find your fire again.

*Dustin's gotten into the ring at this point, and is looking across the ring at Jarrett, a mirror of their staredown a year ago for the World Title match.*

Dustin Shore: Yeah, I could let you give up, I could let you walk out. But that is the competitor in me, the man who loves what he does, seeing someone he knows is like him become disillusioned, begin to doubt all he has accomplished. You are still the same Jarrett Calloway who tore to house down with Harry Jones, the one who won the 2011 Royal Crumble, the man who is a multi-time World Champion. You've just had your head up your ass lately, and it is time to come up for air and see that you're not half as pathetic as you make yourself seem.
Calloway is quick to respond.

How typical of you! You're not out here to 'help me come to my senses,' you're out here to grandstand. You want to make yourself look good in front of all of these fans, to paint this picture of you as the good guy in the situation. But I won't allow it. Why are you really out here, hmm? Is it to rub it in? To try and embarrass me? Or are you just so rude that you couldn't resist interrupting me on my time? You don't seem to get it, do you? I simply cannot - cannot - look ahead to 2013 if I have yet to come to terms with failure in 2012.

Calloway pauses to think it over but soon starts speaking again, doing so quickly.

You are wrong to think that I think of myself as pathetic. I'm not that low. And while your little peace treaty is awfully cute, I couldn't care any less about it. This isn't even any of your business...

Dustin Shore: If you didn't want me involved, you shouldn't have involved me. But you made it my business when you got involved in my matches. Until you decide to settle things, I'm happy to stand here, because now it involves me too. I want this problem solved, so it doesn't become a bigger problem later. This isn't about me stroking my ego, this isn't me pleading for attention. It might have been rude to interrupt you, but sometimes you gotta be rude to get someone's attention. This is me trying to get a point across to you, so I'd appreciate you lending an ear. Because you seem obsessed with the opinions of people like Ali Fernando and Omega. Lets be honest, they are both champions right now, but neither of them are shining examples of humanity. Are you really going to let their opinions taint the memories of your career, here in ECCW and elsewhere? Why do you need to resolve 2012 when you have the chance to make 2013 the year of Jarrett Calloway? Why hold on to the past when you can move forward and look ahead.

I don't want you to occupy yourself with harassing me. You're better than that. So I'll ask you again, you gonna lay off getting involved in my matches?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Trenton York has retired from ECCW due to the fact that Zack Horror is gay, he can have the title.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Granger wrote:
Trenton York has retired from ECCW due to the fact that Zack Horror is gay, he can have the title.
Ur a fag

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Trenton York has retired from ECCW due to the fact that Zack Horror is gay, he can have the title.
Ur a fag

Ur a champ

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   

Back to top Go down
 
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Championship Wrestling Academy presents "The New Dawn" - June 7th 2012
» Created a Wrestling Games facebook page(WC's FPR will be promoted each week)
» Bellinger Championship Wrestling
» Insane Championship Wrestling
» ECCW from Canada & DOA Wrestling from Portland Oregon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: