The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Roll Call EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Roll Call EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Roll Call EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Roll Call EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Roll Call EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Roll Call EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Roll Call EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Roll Call

Go down 
+10
Mesa
RED
Sam
Richie
TJ
BEAST MODE
Bleed Green
Karl
Jarrett
Adam
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:08 pm

I've noticed this place is quite dead and isn't growing at all. Just out of curiosity, who is still around? Or plans on coming back? Where is everyone else gone?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Here.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm sort of part time at the moment, I'm in my fifth year at secondary school so it is a very busy year for me and I am focusing on getting five Highers this year so that means a hell of a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

I think there are two parts to the problem. First of all, this "back to school" September/October period was always rough, even on the original WWE U. But typically, the activity would decrease but there would still be activity whenever people did get on. At this point, people are getting on but not posting or doing anything, which is adding to the issue. The deadly fall period coupled with the lack of motivation to do something while here is costing us.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Plus the fact that we didn't have very many active users beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm still around.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Members connected during last 72 hours : Adam, Jarrett, Karl, Oriadon, RED, Rhawk, Richie, Sam A-Ry, The Personality Peep, The Truth Has Set Me Free, TimTapOut, TJ!, Tom, White guy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I think it's because we're an E-Fed site, and we only have one active fed. It's a 2 part cycle. We don't have many active members, because there is only one active fed, because there aren't many active users and so on.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
I think it's because we're an E-Fed site, and we only have one active fed. It's a 2 part cycle. We don't have many active members, because there is only one active fed, because there aren't many active users and so on.
If we made this ECCW.forumotion.com it would effectively be the same thing as long as we had non-RP boards.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Jarrett wrote:
If we made this ECCW.forumotion.com it would effectively be the same thing as long as we had non-RP boards.
Pretty much my point. This site needs to get new members coming in, more feds going, and more people willing to do a Reals fed, which this site is in dire need of.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Pretty much my point. This site needs to get new members coming in, more feds going, and more people willing to do a Reals fed, which this site is in dire need of.

And no matter how many people attempt to make this happen it never comes to fruition, it is just one of those things which just doesn't seem like it will ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

And no matter how many people attempt to make this happen it never comes to fruition, it is just one of those things which just doesn't seem like it will ever happen.
Unless more people want to do it. We only have like 4 or 5 users that are interested in Reals feds. And only about 2 of them are kinda active at this point.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Unless more people want to do it. We only have like 4 or 5 users that are interested in Reals feds. And only about 2 of them are kinda active at this point.

I know but we have tried before to get people on here who are more interested in Real feds etc. but its hard and, like I said, sometimes somethings just aren't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm glad this has died.

The fact that you consider a lack of E-Feds being the reason behind the death pretty much sums it up, and shows the retardedness of some people on here. Its the lack of absolutely everything else that has drove people away.
Back to top Go down

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Well Im still around, and while its a bad idea and I dont know the goings on about how this would work, but wouldn't you consider co-operating with other e-feds that are on the verge of death as well? Like Im apart of another forum pretty much like this and more people tend to show up due to Prediction Contests we have.

Maybe this site should either go around looking for other dead/close-to-death forum places to help get more members, or they can bring in more stuff to make people come here. Or maybe perhaps if this site can merge with another site if things come to worse, that is if this site isn't being paid for. But if it is then I dont think this option will work out well. But these are just ideas of course.

And while I would like to be more active on here, I too have University and life problems to deal with, so you know, life and education before all else I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Well Im still around, and while its a bad idea and I dont know the goings on about how this would work, but wouldn't you consider co-operating with other e-feds that are on the verge of death as well? Like Im apart of another forum pretty much like this and more people tend to show up due to Prediction Contests we have.

Maybe this site should either go around looking for other dead/close-to-death forum places to help get more members, or they can bring in more stuff to make people come here. Or maybe perhaps if this site can merge with another site if things come to worse, that is if this site isn't being paid for. But if it is then I dont think this option will work out well. But these are just ideas of course.

And while I would like to be more active on here, I too have University and life problems to deal with, so you know, life and education before all else I'm afraid.

At one stage I was on the verge of merging four forums together and that;s when they were all quite active. It would have been pretty good but certain owners felt they didn't need to merge when push came to shove (turned out they did) and others were being petty because they didn't like each other and whatnot (typical internet retardedness) . Turns out they all needed each other as none of the WWE Uni splinter forums are doing well at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Tom wrote:
I'm glad this has died.

The fact that you consider a lack of E-Feds being the reason behind the death pretty much sums it up, and shows the retardedness of some people on here. Its the lack of absolutely everything else that has drove people away.
Honestly, I agree with this. There's been a lot of stuff that's happened here ever since the site went up. We used to have people posting all the time. Now? There's like eight active people. What's the cause of this? It's people being driven away for one reason or another. Whenever I think about why this site lost so many people (which isn't often, basically just now), I look at this thread

https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t1725-thoughts-from-cyrus-t-the-unwritten-rule-of-booking-e-feds

Notice anything different? Guys like Cyrus, Hazza, Marik, Mesa, Styles, Casey, and SP were actually posting and contributing. These were the days when these guys actually had interesting RPs and characters. Nowadays, the only people that come by are Casey (whenever he has time) and Marik (who's pretty much stopped) and Marik only comes here to piss everyone off because he knows just how much of a joke this place has become. This site used to be pretty great, but now it's just Terry Schiavo. I'd love it if we could get more people but the fact of the matter is we probably won't. Unless we really try, do any of you guys have friends from other forums or even just friends in real life who enjoy wrestling and/or RPing? It's not a bad idea to network, hell I'm sure certain websites even allow advertising of your own site. If you guys try we might get somewhere. Or this site will die like the original WWE U.
Back to top Go down

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Adam wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

At one stage I was on the verge of merging four forums together and that;s when they were all quite active. It would have been pretty good but certain owners felt they didn't need to merge when push came to shove (turned out they did) and others were being petty because they didn't like each other and whatnot (typical internet retardedness) . Turns out they all needed each other as none of the WWE Uni splinter forums are doing well at the moment.

I too am apart of one of these sites where it started with former WWE U people but gained different people as well. And I would suggest either this sit emerge with that or vise versa, but I guess it all depends on if whoever runs this site has to pay to keep it running as the admin on my site has to pay monthly to do that. But either way, I do suggest contacting different forums now more than ever to possiibly get more people to help out much like you mentioned here.

Also hopefully Im not seeming too 'OMG F THIS PLACE, WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!" but I was wondering if people really felt this way about the place having dead members and actually want people to join up to be more active and stuff, then maybe if some people from here, but not everyone, can sign up to the forum I am also apart of and can voice their opinions in terms of this thread.

WAF Fantasy Wrestling Section

Maybe if some people can show their appreciation to this idea in turn you can either get people from my site onto this place, or maybe you can stick to this website with a new Fantasy Wrestling Section is all else fails here, and I hope it doesn't since this is still a rather nice place to come to.

If I am going overboard with my idea feel free to forget about it, I'm just trying to think of ways to bring more members to any wrestling communities that I am apart of thats all.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 am

Still here. Junior year of High School beating my ass.

And I have all but lost interest in roleplaying, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:18 am

Richie wrote:

Not that kicking your ass is hard or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:45 am

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:

Not that kicking your ass is hard or anything.

Squeezing it is a toughie, but Rubbing it is even harder Wink
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 am

Well I'm still here so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 pm

RED wrote:
Well I'm still here so...yeah.
That's all we need to know.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm

A start would be getting some of the lost members back; Mitch, Hazza, Polzy, Jake, Mesa .. to name a few.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 am

Adam wrote:
A start would be getting some of the lost members back; Mitch, Hazza, Polzy, Jake, Mesa .. to name a few.
Yeah but how? Does anyone on here even keep in touch with them? If so fucking message them and try to convince them to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Universe Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Roll Call   Universe Roll Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Roll Call
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next