The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE - The Universe EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE - The Universe EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE - The Universe EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE - The Universe EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE - The Universe EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE - The Universe EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE - The Universe EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE - The Universe

Go down 
+13
SP
Harold
Nova
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
M
Jericho
White guy
Styles
fuck
Bleed Green
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm

WWE - The Universe

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time out of your browsing to read this. If you're not reading this - fuck you. Basically this is an idea I've been thinking about for a while. I'll have to be honest, I don't know if this will work ~ it's largely dependent on getting as many people from the site involved. Basically, what I'm trying to do, is recreate the WWE. Not a booker, not an e-fed. I don't know what to call it. So I'll go into the sub-sections of things.

Chairman
This role is played by Adam.
The character he portrays is Vince McMahon.
In-Character Duties - will rarely be on RAW or SmackDown!, only when it is absaloutely neccessary. Will make occasional BIG announcements on RAW. May be present if a storyline calls for it.
Non-Character Duties - top of the food chain. Any conflicts within the creative team will be settled by him. Has the final decision. Every storyline must be approved by him before the creative team go ahead with it. Also PM's the in-character duties for the week and codes and structures the weekly shows and monthly PPV's.

Creative Team
These roles have yet to be filled completely.
The characters portrayed are Teddy Long and RAW GM.
In-Character Duties - none unless portraying the role of GM. If portraying the role of GM you may be required to write a few announcements to be posted throughout the show. May also need to write the occasional promo as part of a GM v Superstar rivalry.
Non-Character Duties - the CT consists of five people and a Head. They decide what is going to happen on the weekly show. Each member of the CT throws around ideas about the upcoming show and present them to the Head. The Head will then select 5-6 matches, 2-3 promos, and 5-7 backstage moments from the ideas presented and will PM them to the Chairman. In turn the Chairman will PM each individual superstar. There larger duty is to come up with storylines. The six CT members should decide amongst themselves what each superstar's storyline is going to be for the considerable future and the Head should make the Chairman aware of these. They also decide who to push, squash, fire etc.

Superstars
These roles have yet to be taken.
The characters portrayed are any contracted WWE Star.
In-Character Duties - if instructed to by myself, you will have to write an interview/backstage segment or even a promo. If you win your match you will have to write this as well.
Non-Character Duties - if you feel you aren't being pushed enough you can PM the Chairman. If you have any ideas you can pitch them to the Chairman. You can request gimmick/alignment changes but these may not be granted.

Other Random Shit
Say you pick someone like ... Brodus Clay ... the CT probably won't have a whole pile in store for you - BUT you can get yourself noticed. No superstar will have nothing to do for more than 3 weeks in a row, so when you get your little interview slot or your opening match slot - make the most of it. The better you write, the more likely you'll be put in the show. If we have an overload of superstars we may bring in an hour-long show for the fringe players. You can always ask the CT where you are on the card (jobber, lower-card etc.) but also you'll be able to tell by what your doing. Generally it's backstage shit, interviews, promo, match. That'd be for less established stars. Oh yeah here are outlines for match writing -

Squash Match - 4-6 Lines
Weekly Show Opener - 10 Lines
Weekly Show General Match - 8-15 Lines
Weekly Show No.1 Contenders Match - 10-15 Lines
Weekly Show Championship Match - 12-25 Lines
Weekly Show Main Event - 15-25 Lines
PPV Match - 20-30
PPV Championship Match - 25-40
PPV Main Event - 40+

Also nobody other than the Chairman, CT and Superstar involved will know whats happening. E.G Evan Bourne knows he has a promo slot. But nobody else does. E.G2 Evan Bourne has a match with Mason Ryan - only Bourne and Ryan know the result. Nobody else does. It keeps it fun. You don't need to code anything you send in (match/promo/interview) as we'll adhere to strict coding. So yeah I think that about covers the general basics. If you've any queries, do not hesitate to ask. I'm an open book so I'm willing to let whichever are the first six to request CT spots get them. And it's pretty much first come, first served with superstars. One each for now. At the moment CT Members CAN portray a superstar - with the exception of the Head.

Seriously thanks to everyone who read this - even if you hate the idea - PLEASE take part this could be a really cool kick-ass whole-site sorta thing.

Creative Team
Karl Bury

Last edited by God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 pm

So a booking efed?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:51 pm

I'll take a CT spot, this sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Cool Karl. It's not an e-fed Granger as you don't have to roleplay per-say. It's basically everyone pulling together to produce two shows. Like say you're Christian the CT might decide that you should beat Randy Orton. So for that week you write your match. The following week they might decide you should call out Brodus Clay so you do that promo. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Sounds interesting, I'll take Christian.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Great Jon!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm

CM Punk? CM Punk...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm

sWEet xx
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

The Miz Wink
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 pm

You got it broski.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

AJ Styles and CT..
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:43 am

Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:49 am

Yup yup
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:58 am

I'll help out, gimme Cody Rhodes
I can help out with CT a little bit too
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:51 am

Undertaker
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 am

Brodus Clay
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 am

Randy Orton, CT spot.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 am

Jimmy Jacobs? Yeah, Jimmy Jacobs Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

Edge? Fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Edge is ok, Jacobs is not. SP Cbox!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:
Edge is ok, Jacobs is not. SP Cbox!
Aw nuts. How about R-Truth?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Uh, Sheamus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE - The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE - The Universe   WWE - The Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE - The Universe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next