The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*Contains Spoilers* The next GM.

Go down 
+2
Karl
Richie
6 posters

Who do you think will be the next GM of Raw and SD?
Mick Foley
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_lcap0%*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vickie Guerrero
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_lcap0%*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Teddy Long
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_lcap33%*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Paul Heyman
*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_lcap33%*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Other
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

*Contains Spoilers* The next GM. Empty
PostSubject: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 pm

As you know, according to Vickie, on the 1000th Episode, the BoD is going to announce the next GM of Both Brands on that show. Just wondering here, who do you think will get the job?

In my personal opinion, I think they will give it to Teddy, or possibly Paul Heyman. Oh, by the way. Teddy is the Guest GM for next week's Raw and Smackdown. Teddy because he ran Smackdown and ECW good, and Paul Heyman to further along the Heyman, Lesnar/HHH Storyline.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:31 pm

I put in the title that this has spoilers as I am pretty sure that this contains spoilers from Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

If Heyman's sticking around, then why not him? Although they'd have to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why, what with the current storyline involving himself and Triple H. If they can get around that, then he'd be an excellent choice.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 pm

The only spoiler, if it is one, is that Teddy is GM for next week's Raw and SD.

And the first part about what Vickie said, she said that on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Tom wrote:
If Heyman's sticking around, then why not him? Although they'd have to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why, what with the current storyline involving himself and Triple H. If they can get around that, then he'd be an excellent choice.
Simple.

Instead of Trips contacting Heyman, the BoD does, and to try to make peace with him, offers him the job because of this and the fact that he GM'ed Smackdown and ECW as well. It all surrounds the Lawsuit. Or hell, even Trips could offer it to him, instead of Heyman, cause you know, he's "COO"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm

John Laurinaitis.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

No. No Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Richie wrote:
No. No Johnny.
And why is that?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Explain this to me. If he was just fired, by Vince McMahon, who is apart of the BoD, I might add, why would they give him the job back?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Richie wrote:
Explain this to me. If he was just fired, by Vince McMahon, who is apart of the BoD, I might add, why would they give him the job back?
Because he wasn't fired. Are you also aware he has been a part of every Raw live event since then?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Because he wasn't fired. Are you also aware he has been a part of every Raw live event since then?
Since what, 10 days ago? Yeah, actually I did know that. But on TV, he was fired.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Since what, 10 days ago? Yeah, actually I did know that. But on TV, he was fired.
He'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
He'll be back.
Nope. You're crazy.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Yeah, Johnnys done. The whole reason they fired him, is cause fans can`t stand him.

Fans not happy = WWE not happy.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

I read somewhere that Johnny will come back, with a storyline saying that the BoD likes what he did and they wanted him to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
He'll be back.
Nope. You're crazy.
Okay then, let me ask you this. If he has been pulled off from TV for good and no longer has a backstage role, why is he still on the payroll?

And Nick, since when is getting heat a bad thing?

TJ, I read something similar. That he has "contractual obligations" to stay. I've also heard him coming back with Lesnar and or Heyman.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
He'll be back.
Nope. You're crazy.
Okay then, let me ask you this. If he has been pulled off from TV for good and no longer has a backstage role, why is he still on the payroll?

TJ, I read something similar. That he has "contractual obligations" to stay. I've also heard him coming back with Lesnar and or Heyman.
For storyline purposes. But that doesn't mean he'll be back as GM.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
He'll be back.
Nope. You're crazy.

For storyline purposes. But that doesn't mean he'll be back as GM.
Whatever the name, he will be performing GM duties.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Well JearBear.

As John Cena stated on RAW, WWE`s fan base is 9 year olds. Hence why Cena is the face of the WWE. Children love their Superheros, hence why Cena is SuperCena. Children love HEROS.

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

and that is why .. Because Children = Ratings,
and WWE thirves for Ratings

Laurinatis = Heel
Heel = What kids hate.
Kids = Ratings.

ONE OF THESE THINGS JUST DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

He may be back, but they won't give him as much air time as he's gotten, and he won't be GM.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 pm

SP wrote:
Well JearBear.

As John Cena stated on RAW, WWE`s fan base is 9 year olds. Hence why Cena is the face of the WWE. Children love their Superheros, hence why Cena is SuperCena. Children love HEROS.

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Quote :
HEROS

Spoiler:

and that is why .. Because Children = Ratings,
and WWE thirves for Ratings

Laurinatis = Heel
Heel = What kids hate.
Kids = Ratings.

ONE OF THESE THINGS JUST DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

He may be back, but they won't give him as much air time as he's gotten, and he won't be GM.
First of all, I'd ask why half of the roster is comprised of heels? I'd also like to point ot that according to WWE Corporate, whose word is a bit more reliable than that of John Cena, states that a 70% + majority of the WWE audience is over the age of 21.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Know what JearBear.

You have a good point.

But, why is WWE going to go all through all this, just to rehire him.
I mean, personally I kinda like how Punk and everyone makes fun of him. hes the heel GM that everyone loves to hate. But, kids don't and if the WWE is mostly all 21 year olds, why is it PG? Kids are still raking in ratings JearBear.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 pm

SP wrote:
Know what JearBear.

You have a good point.

But, why is WWE going to go all through all this, just to rehire him.
I mean, personally I kinda like how Punk and everyone makes fun of him. hes the heel GM that everyone loves to hate. But, kids don't and if the WWE is mostly all 21 year olds, why is it PG? Kids are still raking in ratings JearBear.
Why would they bother? For the same reason they bothered to "fire" John Cena for a month even though he was on every Raw during that period.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 pm

By the way Richie, still waiting on those PMs.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Jarrett wrote:
By the way Richie, still waiting on those PMs.
By the way, Jarrett. Shut up, I'll get it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* The next GM.   *Contains Spoilers* The next GM. Empty

Back to top Go down

*Contains Spoilers* The next GM.
Page 1 of 1