The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)

Go down 
+5
Karl
Sam
Bret
SuperByNature
Harold
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 am

Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler : 8/10
WINNER: Edge

Randy Orton vs. The Miz : 6.8/10
WINNER: The Miz

Layla vs. McCool vs. Eve vs. Natayla : 5.5/10
WINNER: Eve

Royal Rumble Match : 8.5/10
WINNER: Alberto Del Rio

PROS:
- Santino vs. Del Rio in the final moments of the Rumble Match
- New Divas Champion
- Ziggler vs. Edge was very contriversial
- Booker T/Diesel Returns
- John Morrison pushed from the apron, but he manages to leap onto the barricade. He then jumps off the steps and re-enters the ring.

CONS:
- Hornswaggle partners with Cena and they rape everyone
- New Nexus dominated for too long
- In the Edge/Ziggler match, somebody botched up a move so they had to cut it on TV and re-do the move
- Kane enters 40 and basically jobs

I have watched the last four Rumbles live and I can definitely claim this one as the best.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 am

I'd have to disagree. the rumble match itself had no real suprises, well Nash and Booker, but other than that, nothing big. Del Rio isn't ready for the main event, he would be barely believable as IC champ. Eve isn't a good wrestler, she is that hot, she does nothing for the division. I would have even accepted Kelly as champ, but definitely not Eve. In terms of rumbles since 2006, I liked 2006, 2008, and 2009 way better than this years. in terms of real shockers, 2008 blew my mind, but this one didn't have any real shockers. Nexus dominated, then Cena took out Nexus, then Cena lasted forever until Del Rio won the match. and once ORton attacked Del Rio, I knew it was goin to be Del Rio going on to win it. the Santino at the end thing wasn't clever, and i'd rather see a Barrett or a Cena being the Santino in this, because you knew Santino wasn't gonna headline anything. Overall, I thought it was poorly booked, and the matches that were put on weren't good enough to cover for the bad booking. the Edge/Ziggler match featured a basic match with a random insertion of Kelly Kelly in the match. Miz's match with Orton was better imo than Edge/Ziggler. very few pros, many many cons.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 am

Super Perfect wrote:
I'd have to disagree. the rumble match itself had no real suprises, well Nash and Booker, but other than that, nothing big. Del Rio isn't ready for the main event, he would be barely believable as IC champ. Eve isn't a good wrestler, she is that hot, she does nothing for the division. I would have even accepted Kelly as champ, but definitely not Eve. In terms of rumbles since 2006, I liked 2006, 2008, and 2009 way better than this years. in terms of real shockers, 2008 blew my mind, but this one didn't have any real shockers. Nexus dominated, then Cena took out Nexus, then Cena lasted forever until Del Rio won the match. and once ORton attacked Del Rio, I knew it was goin to be Del Rio going on to win it. the Santino at the end thing wasn't clever, and i'd rather see a Barrett or a Cena being the Santino in this, because you knew Santino wasn't gonna headline anything. Overall, I thought it was poorly booked, and the matches that were put on weren't good enough to cover for the bad booking. the Edge/Ziggler match featured a basic match with a random insertion of Kelly Kelly in the match. Miz's match with Orton was better imo than Edge/Ziggler. very few pros, many many cons.
When you think about it, the Rumble match itself was much more entertaining overall then the previous two. If Cena didn't be a surprise entrant at the 08' Rumble then the whole PPV would have failed. The Santino moment was classic, even though it may have been predictable. The Edge/Ziggler match was great because it was so even. Once Ziggler hit the Zig Zag I thought we had a new champion. I've never enjoyed a Rumble as much as this one since I watched the 2000 Rumble on DVD. But still, this is the first Rumble that has kept me entertained the whole match.
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 am

Did anyone else completely mark out when Booker did the spinaroonie.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 am

Did anyone lol at Booker's reaction when he got eliminated
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

I LOVED this Rumble! I will give my view on the match itself later on in my blog but as for the rest of the PPV, I LOVED it! When the GM said that it was gonna be a Fatal Four Way I was expecting Kong to come out so I was surprised when it was Eve. Decent match for the divas. The Ziggler/Edge math was awesome! Kelly was a bit random but meh. The WWE Title Match wasn't too good. I am still waiting on a clean win for Miz. I am guessing this set up Punk/Orton for Mania. Like I said, it was an awesome PPV and I will give my thoughts on the main match later.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Edge vs Ziggler = 8.5/10 GREAT match.
Miz vs Orton = 7/10 It's Orton...so...the only thing that saved the match was the finish.
Divas title = 5/10 Eve...right. Rolling Eyes
Royal Rumble match = 9.5/10 Many stuff that I loved happened in this match. SANTINO WAS THE LAST MAN TO BE ELIMINATED!!!!
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

For 2 seconds i thought Santino was gonna headline. Del Rio deserves it i think. There are a few diffrent routes they could go with him. They could have Christian Return and help Edge hold the title until Mania, and have Del Rio face him, or have Rey win the title @ EC.

BTW it would be so badass if Christian turned on Edge @ WM costing him the belt. Since the first PPV after in Extreme Rules we could see a TLC match. Heres hoping.

Dont know where Ziggler goes from here, if theres a MITB i would love to see him win that @ WM.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

WHC Match was good until Kelly showed up, but very predictable as soon Kelly KO'd Vickie. WWE Title Match was interesting, and Miz had a decent showing, but Nexus interfering was some BS. Diva's match was crap and completely unbelieveable. Wouldn't Vickie defend he friends and LayCool? I figured it was gonna get saved by King debuting, so Eve coming in and winning was just annoying. The Rumble dissapointed me, but Del Rio won and ought to prove an interesting man to follow.

All in all, Mesa > The Redwings > All of you > The Rumble > The Blackhawks.

P.S. The Blackhawks suck.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh, and to add on to my post, it was kinda ghey that neither Booker or Nash did shit when they came back. And I could see Santino sticking his head up throughout the match.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 pm

This year's Rumble sucked just as bad as last year's did. The only thing that was good about this year's was the World Heavyweight Championship Match (apart from Kelly's random interference). Still cant believe they made this match first & the Divas title match the last match before the Rumble match. The Rumble match itself was even terrible. Kane comes in last & just jobs to Mysterio? Nash & Booker doing fuck all when they enter? Cena dominating New Nexus? Santino the last man eliminated & Del Rio winning? Absolutely fucking useless.
Back to top Go down
JDGuest

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Well,this are some of my opinions about the RR:

-They didn't make Booker T eliminate Mason Ryan,he always eliminated the guy who eliminated him.
-After a long time,finally a free agent enter the Royal Rumble,good point.
-Santino beeing last,epic fail.Just as past years,the 2 last man will gain a World Championship opportunity,and in the case of Santino,he will.
-Divas match was interesting,best Divas match that I've ever seen.
-Orton vs. Miz was boring,5 minutes more and I fall asleep.
-I was surprised how Ziggler and Orton leaded to enter the Rumble.

And well damn.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Mitch wrote:
This year's Rumble sucked just as bad as last year's did. The only thing that was good about this year's was the World Heavyweight Championship Match (apart from Kelly's random interference). Still cant believe they made this match first & the Divas title match the last match before the Rumble match. The Rumble match itself was even terrible. Kane comes in last & just jobs to Mysterio? Nash & Booker doing fuck all when they enter? Cena dominating New Nexus? Santino the last man eliminated & Del Rio winning? Absolutely fucking useless.
And that is why it was so good - it was unpredictable. Before the match started nobody could have predicted Santino to make it to the final two supestars. Jerry Lawler said that Kelly was 'Edge's Girlfriend' so who knows. The matches this year where great and unpredictable. Last year we knew that Mysterio would lose to Undertaker and it had the exact same ending as their previous match back in 2002. So tbh I really liked this Rumble
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

JDGuest wrote:
Well,this are some of my opinions about the RR:

-They didn't make Booker T eliminate Mason Ryan,he always eliminated the guy who eliminated him.
-After a long time,finally a free agent enter the Royal Rumble,good point.
-Santino beeing last,epic fail.Just as past years,the 2 last man will gain a World Championship opportunity,and in the case of Santino,he will.
-Divas match was interesting,best Divas match that I've ever seen.
-Orton vs. Miz was boring,5 minutes more and I fall asleep.
-I was surprised how Ziggler and Orton leaded to enter the Rumble.

And well damn.
The ending for Miz/Orton was entertaining though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)   Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Rumble in YEARS!! (Contains Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1