The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, smirking over the #1 Contenders match.

Zack Ryder is in the gym, practicing ways to counter moves into the Rough Ryder.

William Regal is in his lr, relaxing after training for a while.
James Storm walks behind Christian at a good distance, making fun of him while he follows the man.
[center]Christian turns a corner and stops, feeling eyes on him. He hears footsteps, and turns around to see Storm mocking him.

Christian: You think that's funny? And YOU'RE a possible WWE Championship contender?[/cener]
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Zack Ryder is in the gym, practicing ways to counter moves into the Rough Ryder.

James Storm walks behind Christian at a good distance, making fun of him while he follows the man.
[center]Christian turns a corner and stops, feeling eyes on him. He hears footsteps, and turns around to see Storm mocking him.

Christian: You think that's funny? And YOU'RE a possible WWE Championship contender?[/cener]
James Storm:
"You know, Christian..I do think that's funny. Because you're walking around here, like a badass, thinking you're the top dog, when you're just as low as the rest of us. You're not Champion. And I ain't gonna sit here and watch you walk around like that, until you actually prove yourself. By the way, Yes I am THE WWE Championship Contender."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm

MONEY IN THE BANK POLL
Please help the WWE Creative Team in deciding the Picture Match Card Background for our Money in the Bank PPV!

A:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 Mitbmatchcard

B:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 MITB-1

C:
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 MitB-1

One vote per person.

SP votes: A
Karl votes: A
Richie votes: A
Jon votes: A
Dan votes: B
Justin votes: B

Last edited by SP on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Richie is casting Richie's vote for:

A
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Christian turns a corner and stops, feeling eyes on him. He hears footsteps, and turns around to see Storm mocking him.

Christian: You think that's funny? And YOU'RE a possible WWE Championship contender?
James Storm:
"You know, Christian..I do think that's funny. Because you're walking around here, like a badass, thinking you're the top dog, when you're just as low as the rest of us. You're not Champion. And I ain't gonna sit here and watch you walk around like that, until you actually prove yourself. By the way, Yes I am THE WWE Championship Contender."
Christian: Actually, whats really funny is how you think you have a shot against me when it comes to Raw on monday. Much like myself, you're a man who came to be known in a great tag team, but when it broke up, you got left to dry. I've proven myself, I'm a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, you aren't. So before you go around telling people you're the #1 contender, why don't you take you're own advice and PROVE you're the contender, by actually winning on monday. Beat Ziggler, beat Riley, but most of all, beat ME.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 pm

A
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm

I like B and Dan I have to go out but once I get back I'll reply so hang in there.

Last edited by TeqnohKiller on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

I've got the posters narrowed down to two.
I'm just going to ask your opinion.
Dolph Ziggler on the Poster
or
A Superstar that returns/debuts at Money in the Bank?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Christian turns a corner and stops, feeling eyes on him. He hears footsteps, and turns around to see Storm mocking him.

Christian: You think that's funny? And YOU'RE a possible WWE Championship contender?
James Storm:
Christian: Actually, whats really funny is how you think you have a shot against me when it comes to Raw on monday. Much like myself, you're a man who came to be known in a great tag team, but when it broke up, you got left to dry. I've proven myself, I'm a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion, you aren't. So before you go around telling people you're the #1 contender, why don't you take you're own advice and PROVE you're the contender, by actually winning on monday. Beat Ziggler, beat Riley, but most of all, beat ME.
James Storm:
"I don't think, I know I have a shot against you. Actually, I know I can BEAT you. And Don't do that whole we came from the same bullshit with me. We both wrestled in a tag team, but that doesn't mean we were both great. You and Edge were great, Me and Bobby Roode were the best in the business. Now, Its not my fault that afterwards, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, both of them decided that I wasn't right for a push, when everyone in the locker room said I well deserved it, not Bobby! And "So, before you go" Blah Blah, Shut the fuck up. I am the #1 Contender, And I will beat you three. And Christian, Sorry, about your damn luck."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Dolph Ziggler for sure.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Alright, I've decided the poster! Changes to come to the PPV section on the front page in afew! Very Happy

EDIT: The Date is Wrong on the Poster, but Who gives a fuck .. ?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Richie wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

James Storm:
James Storm:
"I don't think, I know I have a shot against you. Actually, I know I can BEAT you. And Don't do that whole we came from the same bullshit with me. We both wrestled in a tag team, but that doesn't mean we were both great. You and Edge were great, Me and Bobby Roode were the best in the business. Now, Its not my fault that afterwards, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, both of them decided that I wasn't right for a push, when everyone in the locker room said I well deserved it, not Bobby! And "So, before you go" Blah Blah, Shut the fuck up. I am the #1 Contender, And I will beat you three. And Christian, Sorry, about your damn luck."
Christian: Just because everyone in the back wants something to happen, the unfortunate thing about this business is that what management wants, management gets. But, in you're case, they were right. I don't thing you are or ever will be deserving of that push. You get a #1 Contenders match because the fans want to see you win, but the reality is that the main event of Money in the Bank will read "Christian vs. The Miz," not "James Storm vs. The Miz." Me and Edge are the best damn team there has ever been, but great things have their unfortunate downfalls. One great thing that will never come to an end is when I become WWE Champion. That will never end. The prestige in the WWE Championship is being lost with a pompous ass holding the belt. The WWE Championship needs it's prestige back, and that's when I'm here to deliver. And Storm, I don't need luck, I'm ME!

Christian turns around and walks away from Storm after proving his point.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Monday Night RAW
-Seattle, Washington-

Opening Segment

John Laurinaitis welcomes the fans to a new era of Monday Night RAW and announces that tonight we will crown our new WWE Champion as The Miz takes on Alex Riley in the Main Event. John also says that we will crown the new United States Champion in a massive Triple Threat Match. John says that we are going to get the action started early and we are kicking things off with the United States Championship Match!

Match 1: Santino Marella def. David Otunga and Austin Aries to become the new United States Champion!

John Laurinaitis remains at ringside for this match and keeps a close eye on the action throughout. Towards the end Laurinaitis attempts to distract Santino to give Otunga the chance to win but Aries throws Otunga into Laurinaitis, knocking Laurinaitis off the apron. This gave Santino the opportunity to level Aries with the Cobra before getting the three count.

Backstage Segment 1

The Miz and Alex Riley meet face to face for the first time tonight before their big match later on tonight. The two exchange a few words which ends with both men proclaiming that they will win later on and become the new WWE Champion.

Match 2: Mark Henry def. Ryback to qualify for the Money In The Bank Match

This was a pretty even match to the surprise of many with the end coming out of nowhere when Henry took out Ryback with the World's Strongest Slam for the three count.

Backstage Segment 2

Kane is seen pacing around backstage, most likely preparing for his match later on against Dolph Ziggler. The interviewer walks over to ask Kane a quick question but Kane scares him off before going back to his pacing.

Match 3: Wade Barrett def. Gregory Helms

This match was exactly how it was expected to go down with Barrett ending the match early with the Wasteland.

Match 4: Kane def. Dolph Ziggler to qualify for the Money In The Bank Match!

This was by far match of the night with either man looking like they could pull out the victory. Dolph was coming flying off the top rope for God knows what when Kane caught him with the Chokeslam for the three count.

Backstage Segment 3

John Laurinaitis is seen backstage, arguing with the referee about Santino winning the United States Championship earlier. The referee defends himself before Santino walks over, celebrating with his newly won United States Championship. John goes to grab the title off of Santino but Santino avoids it before taking John out with the Cobra. Santino walks off down the corridor, celebrating with his Championship as the referee checks on John.

Main Event: The Miz def. Alex Riley to become the new WWE Champion!

The Miz and Alex Riley had a terrifically fast paced match with both men gaining several near falls. The ending saw Riley get Miz up on his shoulders for You're Dismissed, only for The Miz to drop down behind him and hit the Skull Crushing Finale for the three count. Miz celebrates his victory with the WWE Championship to end RAW.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Sorry, had to quote it, things weren't working. :/
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Just ask for the link next time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 pm

There (:
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Karl, could you jump on chat for a second.
Just gotta ask you one thing.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:47 pm

White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Randy Orton arrives at the arena wearing his viper t-shirt along with some stylish white shades. He heads to the back ready for tomorrow when he becomes new champion.

Mark Henry arrives shortly after Randy, he has his world's strongest man t-shirt on as he walks through the halls with a confident smirk on his face.
Cody Rhodes
Oh Randy Orton, I find it funny that you still think that you have a shot at becoming champion on Friday Night Cody. When isn't clear? It is my destiny to win on Friday. I'll be sure to thank the little people that helped me on the way such as yourself when I do so.

ORTON -- ''Little Cody, I see your father actually taught you a thing or two growing up, but obviously he didn't teach you common sense. Really Cody, if you remember I was the one who you followed. I was your little trainer growing up, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here right now, you would be still down below which really I don't see why you are even here right now. And the only person in our tourney who really should be afraid Cody, is you because tomorrow night if you somehow find your way in and you end up facing me I will be doing things to you that require serious consequence, but if you want to back out, I understand Cody. I will let you leave with what little dignity you have left. But I'm not asking you, I am telling you Cody, I don't want to see your dad out there protecting you either or else he may just get a little something of his own.''
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Randy Orton arrives at the arena wearing his viper t-shirt along with some stylish white shades. He heads to the back ready for tomorrow when he becomes new champion.

Mark Henry arrives shortly after Randy, he has his world's strongest man t-shirt on as he walks through the halls with a confident smirk on his face.
Cody Rhodes
Oh Randy Orton, I find it funny that you still think that you have a shot at becoming champion on Friday Night Cody. When isn't clear? It is my destiny to win on Friday. I'll be sure to thank the little people that helped me on the way such as yourself when I do so.

ORTON -- ''Little Cody, I see your father actually taught you a thing or two growing up, but obviously he didn't teach you common sense. Really Cody, if you remember I was the one who you followed. I was your little trainer growing up, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here right now, you would be still down below which really I don't see why you are even here right now. And the only person in our tourney who really should be afraid Cody, is you because tomorrow night if you somehow find your way in and you end up facing me I will be doing things to you that require serious consequence, but if you want to back out, I understand Cody. I will let you leave with what little dignity you have left. But I'm not asking you, I am telling you Cody, I don't want to see your dad out there protecting you either or else he may just get a little something of his own.''
Cody Rhodes
Whats wrong Randy? Afraid that the student will over throw the teacher? You see Randall it is time to usher out the old and bring in the new. You can run away from the title picture kind of like how you ran away from your duties in the military. Go Awol on the gold eh? Then you will have an excuse on why you are seeing the Age of Rhodes in full swing. I've already told that AJ guy and now I'm going to tell you. There is NOTHING that can stop me from being champion. I'm better at this point in my career than you were. Don't be jealous Randall even with me and Ted watching your back you still couldn't beat Cena on a consistent basis.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
White guy wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes
Whats wrong Randy? Afraid that the student will over throw the teacher? You see Randall it is time to usher out the old and bring in the new. You can run away from the title picture kind of like how you ran away from your duties in the military. Go Awol on the gold eh? Then you will have an excuse on why you are seeing the Age of Rhodes in full swing. I've already told that AJ guy and now I'm going to tell you. There is NOTHING that can stop me from being champion. I'm better at this point in my career than you were. Don't be jealous Randall even with me and Ted watching your back you still couldn't beat Cena on a consistent basis.

Orton gets in his face glaring.

ORTON -- ''No Cody, what I am afraid of is how bad I hurt you. After all you are ''dashing'' right? I would not want you to put another mask. You say there is nothing that can stop you? Well if I stopped you before, what makes you think I cannot stop you again? I am the legend killer Cody, do not believe me why not ask your father I am sure he has lots of stories to tell you. If I were you Cody, I would listen. You must think you have alot of balls for such a small superstar. But let me tell you this Cody, if you dare lay a finger on me I will punt you so hard you don't even want to hear the end of it. I guarantee you that you will regret it for the rest of your life. You're choice, Cody. See you Friday.''

He continues to glare before walking off not taking an eye off Cody until he turns the corner.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm

You still on chat Nick?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

OT: Sorry I had to end it early but I am heading out very soon and won't be back till probably tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next