The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 am

David Otunga backstage giving a young backstage worker legal advice

Dolph Ziggler in back preparing a Money in the Bank victory speech

Cody Rhodes arrives looking to do a promo
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 am

White guy wrote:

Santino, still angry about earlier with John L, walks by David and realizes its him. He walks over to David, and pushes him barely.

Santino Marella:

"Hey, whats the big idea, David! Trying to get me into trouble with John, huh?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino, still angry about earlier with John L, walks by David and realizes its him. He walks over to David, and pushes him barely.

Santino Marella:

David
Santino, is it my fault that you aren't smart enough to keep up with your stuff? I'm just looking out for the best interests of Big Johnny and Monday Night Raw. I had to let him know that one of his superstars was falling behind in one of his legal responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino Marella:

David
Santino, is it my fault that you aren't smart enough to keep up with your stuff? I'm just looking out for the best interests of Big Johnny and Monday Night Raw. I had to let him know that one of his superstars was falling behind in one of his legal responsibilities.
Santino Marella:
"But I renewed my stuff yesterday! I have proof to show. You're just trying to screw me over in my match for the US Championship!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino Marella:

David
Santino Marella:
"But I renewed my stuff yesterday! I have proof to show. You're just trying to screw me over in my match for the US Championship!"
David
Proof? You have to show us proof. You can't just say "I won the lottery" and then start spending money. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. You of all people need physical proof. Tell you what kiddo, just bring it to Raw tomorrow night and give it to Johnny after the show and this whole situation will be resolved.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino Marella:

David
Santino Marella:
David
Proof? You have to show us proof. You can't just say "I won the lottery" and then start spending money. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. You of all people need physical proof. Tell you what kiddo, just bring it to Raw tomorrow night and give it to Johnny after the show and this whole situation will be resolved.
Santino Marella:
"I have it with me right now! But if you want to wait, I will make sure John gets it right before the match, and just so he doesn't screw me over as well, I have copies of everything. But tomorrow. I will go straight for you! Mr. O-Tunga. I will pin youuu to win my United States Championship."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 am

[John Laurinaitis stands on the corner of the hallway, watching David and Santino argue.]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino Marella:

David
Santino Marella:
David
Santino Marella:
"I have it with me right now! But if you want to wait, I will make sure John gets it right before the match, and just so he doesn't screw me over as well, I have copies of everything. But tomorrow. I will go straight for you! Mr. O-Tunga. I will pin youuu to win my United States Championship."
David
You have it with you right now? Well you bring it then Santino, and give it to Johnny before the match while he is preparing the show and waste some more of his time, and I'm sure that won't make him mad in the least. He is already mad at you but if you want to further the situation then by all means go ahead and throw away your career.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Santino Marella:

David
Santino Marella:
David
Santino Marella:
David
You have it with you right now? Well you bring it then Santino, and give it to Johnny before the match while he is preparing the show and waste some more of his time, and I'm sure that won't make him mad in the least. He is already mad at you but if you want to further the situation then by all means go ahead and throw away your career.
Santino Marella:
"He'll get it right before I go out for my entrance. I've already angered him today and he hates me, cause I'm Italian! And I don't want to risk my job, so how about you a shut up now? Here's now its going to do down. You're gonna shut up now, Mr. John will get my papers tomorrow, and then I'll pin you. And my career will not be wasted. Even if he did fire me, I have Smackdown to go to. And everyone loves me. Vince will not want to get rid of me."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:51 am

[John Laurinaitis still remains standing in the corner, wondering why they haven't yet noticed him and tried to get him involved in the conversation.]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 am

David
You don't think he would want to get rid of you? Just ask him, he is right down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:04 am

White guy wrote:
David
You don't think he would want to get rid of you? Just ask him, he is right down the hall.
Santino Marella:
"You silly fool. Vince went home for the night. You think he wants to stay around here till 3 AM? I don't think he does."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:
"You silly fool. Vince went home for the night. You think he wants to stay around here till 3 AM? I don't think he does."

[John Laurinaitis walks over, sick of waiting to be invited.]

John Laurinaitis: "Maybe not but I am willing to stay here until 5am and I know for a fact that Vince would fire you in an instance. And so will I if you don't prove your worth in your match."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:

John Laurinaitis: "Maybe not but I am willing to stay here until 5am and I know for a fact that Vince would fire you in an instance. And so will I if you don't prove your worth in your match."
Santino Marella:
"Ah. Mr. Laurinaitis! Uh..Screw You! I will win my championship, and the US Championship is mine! And where is your proof About Mr. McMahon? And even if you fire me, I still have Smackdown to go to. Where hopefully, Edge won't treat me wrong."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:
"Ah. Mr. Laurinaitis! Uh..Screw You! I will win my championship, and the US Championship is mine! And where is your proof About Mr. McMahon? And even if you fire me, I still have Smackdown to go to. Where hopefully, Edge won't treat me wrong."

John Laurinaitis: "Don't try to make an enemy of me Santino because I am the last guy you want to go up against. Remember, if I don't want someone to win then they won't."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 am

Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

John Laurinaitis: "Don't try to make an enemy of me Santino because I am the last guy you want to go up against. Remember, if I don't want someone to win then they won't."
Santino Marella:
"Then it looks like I made you my enemy. You hate me cause Imma Italian! You told me so earlier."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 am

Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:
"Then it looks like I made you my enemy. You hate me cause Imma Italian! You told me so earlier."

John Laurinaitis: "That was then and this is now, I've gotten over the defeat now. You might want to rethink your decision Santino or your life will be a living hell from here on out."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 am

Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
David
Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

Santino Marella:

John Laurinaitis: "That was then and this is now, I've gotten over the defeat now. You might want to rethink your decision Santino or your life will be a living hell from here on out."
Santino Marella:
"Well I'm sorry, that I feel like David is trying to screw me over with you. "
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 am

While everyone who is still in the arena continues on with their day, from wrestlers to Management to everyone else, the tvs and screens in the arena start to go black, one by one. After each one is turned out, the people around are startled a bit, but then continue on with what they are doing. After every single tv/screen is off, the only thing you hear is people talking. Then, at the same moment, every single tv and screen turn on, playing the same creepy music over and over and over. People jump at the sound of it, and some people even try to turn the stuff off, but nothing will turn off. Everything stays on the same screen, dark, with the creepy music. Then all of a sudden, everything switches over to a person sitting up in the rafters. That person is Raven. The music plays behind him as Raven sits there, silent, until Raven’s odd laugh that everyone knows is heard, and Raven lifts his head up, laughing. Everyone is now freaked out, well those who are paying attention. Then, the music stops, and the only thing playing is Raven’s laughter. Then, that stops as well, and people look up at whatever is closest to them.

Raven:

”You know..I never imagined myself to ever work for Vince again. To work for this terrible thing that is called a company. Yet here I am. Here I am, back in here, back doing what I love. That is terrifying every single one of you. It’s the best feeling in the world to make people jump at the sound of your name, or when they hear your laughter. I know you jumped when you heard it. I know you jumped when you heard everything. And I love it that you did. It brings me something into my cold, dark heart. I think you could say it was joy…but I don’t think you are supposed to be happy when you scare someone. But I am. I’m glad I scare all of you.

This Friday, I get to show Daniel Bryan, why I’m feared. Why I terrify everyone who looks at me. I’m going to absolutely destroy him. I’m going to hit him with the Raven Effect, I will pin him 1. 2. 3. And I will make him regret the day that he set foot in the ring with me. I don’t care what anyone has to say, including you Daniel. You can say whatever you want. You can chant “Yes, Yes Yes” All you want, but in the end, I’m going to beat you. I’m going to beat you silly. I’m going to make you regret coming to work; I’m going to make you regret ever signing with the WWE. And after I beat you, I qualify for the Money In The Bank Match.

And after I qualify for the MITB, I’m going to win it. I’m going to hold that briefcase in my hands, and make sure whoever the champion is knows that I’m going to beat them one day. I’m going to cash in my briefcase on whoever it is, and beat them, becoming the World Champion. Then I will beat whoever comes into my path, and I will be the Greatest World Champion to ever come into WWE. I’m going to make them regret signing me, I’ll be that dominate. And you can bet your ass on that. Daniel Bryan…You are the beginning of my rise to glory…Quoth The Raven. Nevermore.”

And with that, all the screens turn black again, and when they turn back on, Raven is gone, and there is no music, no nothing. Everyone is freaked out a bit by that, but after a bit go back to work. While everyone goes back to work, Raven is seen sitting up in the rafters, chuckling, watching everyone like they’re his pawns...which they are.

OT: I feel like I can't win as Raven, and I feel like the decks are stacked against me. I mean, I'm facing Granger, Granger is the GM, and Granger is the Vince so..
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 am

Richie wrote:
While everyone who is still in the arena continues on with their day, from wrestlers to Management to everyone else, the tvs and screens in the arena start to go black, one by one. After each one is turned out, the people around are startled a bit, but then continue on with what they are doing. After every single tv/screen is off, the only thing you hear is people talking. Then, at the same moment, every single tv and screen turn on, playing the same creepy music over and over and over. People jump at the sound of it, and some people even try to turn the stuff off, but nothing will turn off. Everything stays on the same screen, dark, with the creepy music. Then all of a sudden, everything switches over to a person sitting up in the rafters. That person is Raven. The music plays behind him as Raven sits there, silent, until Raven’s odd laugh that everyone knows is heard, and Raven lifts his head up, laughing. Everyone is now freaked out, well those who are paying attention. Then, the music stops, and the only thing playing is Raven’s laughter. Then, that stops as well, and people look up at whatever is closest to them.

Raven:

”You know..I never imagined myself to ever work for Vince again. To work for this terrible thing that is called a company. Yet here I am. Here I am, back in here, back doing what I love. That is terrifying every single one of you. It’s the best feeling in the world to make people jump at the sound of your name, or when they hear your laughter. I know you jumped when you heard it. I know you jumped when you heard everything. And I love it that you did. It brings me something into my cold, dark heart. I think you could say it was joy…but I don’t think you are supposed to be happy when you scare someone. But I am. I’m glad I scare all of you.

This Friday, I get to show Daniel Bryan, why I’m feared. Why I terrify everyone who looks at me. I’m going to absolutely destroy him. I’m going to hit him with the Raven Effect, I will pin him 1. 2. 3. And I will make him regret the day that he set foot in the ring with me. I don’t care what anyone has to say, including you Daniel. You can say whatever you want. You can chant “Yes, Yes Yes” All you want, but in the end, I’m going to beat you. I’m going to beat you silly. I’m going to make you regret coming to work; I’m going to make you regret ever signing with the WWE. And after I beat you, I qualify for the Money In The Bank Match.

And after I qualify for the MITB, I’m going to win it. I’m going to hold that briefcase in my hands, and make sure whoever the champion is knows that I’m going to beat them one day. I’m going to cash in my briefcase on whoever it is, and beat them, becoming the World Champion. Then I will beat whoever comes into my path, and I will be the Greatest World Champion to ever come into WWE. I’m going to make them regret signing me, I’ll be that dominate. And you can bet your ass on that. Daniel Bryan…You are the beginning of my rise to glory…Quoth The Raven. Nevermore.”

And with that, all the screens turn black again, and when they turn back on, Raven is gone, and there is no music, no nothing. Everyone is freaked out a bit by that, but after a bit go back to work. While everyone goes back to work, Raven is seen sitting up in the rafters, chuckling, watching everyone like they’re his pawns...which they are.

OT: I feel like I can't win as Raven, and I feel like the decks are stacked against me. I mean, I'm facing Granger, Granger is the GM, and Granger is the Vince so..

>>> Daniel Bryan hears the promo and shortly after Raven finished, he is seen making his way towards the ring with a scowl on his face. His theme music hits and a mixture of loud hating boos and loud chants of "YES!" begin all through out the arena. Bryan comes out from the back with arms raised up in the air, pointing at the sky and screaming out "YES!" at top of his lungs alongside the crowd who are even holding up signs with the saying on them. Bryan already holds a microphone in his hand as he walks up the steel steps and entering the ring with a great big smile on his face. Daniel holds up his finger to silence the loud and restless crowd but they do not stop so Bryan is forced to try and over power their voices with his own. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"If you would excuse me for a second I am trying to inform you all of something! I am trying to inform you all that the man that you just met is nothing more than a fake and will never amount to anything just like the rest of his career. I mean what has "Raven" even done in his career besides be an laughing stalk and nothing more than a freak who likes to push around a buggy full of weapons. You think good humble people like bring carts full of weapons to the ring? For Christ sakes I am a vegan! I am honestly afraid for my own safety when it comes to this Friday with that maniac. I am a technical superhero, the best in the world and who is he? A ECW reject who can only fight with weapons! We are to completely different styles but nevermind that, nevermind my fear for my own safety because once it comes for my match we all know that I will be the winner and as my hand is raised up into the air I will hear that crowd be so moved by my victory that they will stand up and scream out... YES! YES YES!"

>>>Bryan continues his screaming out as some of the crowd joins alongside of him as the rest of them just boo him.None of this stops him as he just continues to look up at the ceilign and chant YES! until somebody's theme music kicks in to cut him off.<<<

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 am

Christian is walking around backstage.

William Regal is in his lr.

Zack Ryder is working on his Rough Ryder, while finding ways to counter the finishers of his opponents Friday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Richie wrote:

Raven:

>>> Daniel Bryan hears the promo and shortly after Raven finished, he is seen making his way towards the ring with a scowl on his face. His theme music hits and a mixture of loud hating boos and loud chants of "YES!" begin all through out the arena. Bryan comes out from the back with arms raised up in the air, pointing at the sky and screaming out "YES!" at top of his lungs alongside the crowd who are even holding up signs with the saying on them. Bryan already holds a microphone in his hand as he walks up the steel steps and entering the ring with a great big smile on his face. Daniel holds up his finger to silence the loud and restless crowd but they do not stop so Bryan is forced to try and over power their voices with his own. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"If you would excuse me for a second I am trying to inform you all of something! I am trying to inform you all that the man that you just met is nothing more than a fake and will never amount to anything just like the rest of his career. I mean what has "Raven" even done in his career besides be an laughing stalk and nothing more than a freak who likes to push around a buggy full of weapons. You think good humble people like bring carts full of weapons to the ring? For Christ sakes I am a vegan! I am honestly afraid for my own safety when it comes to this Friday with that maniac. I am a technical superhero, the best in the world and who is he? A ECW reject who can only fight with weapons! We are to completely different styles but nevermind that, nevermind my fear for my own safety because once it comes for my match we all know that I will be the winner and as my hand is raised up into the air I will hear that crowd be so moved by my victory that they will stand up and scream out... YES! YES YES!"

>>>Bryan continues his screaming out as some of the crowd joins alongside of him as the rest of them just boo him.None of this stops him as he just continues to look up at the ceilign and chant YES! until somebody's theme music kicks in to cut him off.<<<

No music is played, but instead the titantron lights up with the same scene from earlier, the creepy music is played for a bit until the screen is on The man known as Raven once again. Like it started last time, Raven sits there, chuckling at Daniel Bryan until the music stops and then the chuckling stops. Raven then sits forward and looks intense.

Raven:

"Oh wow, did the little vegan write that speech all by himself? You want a fucking cookie or something? Listen up, Daniel. I don't need weapons to kick your ass. I don't need weapons to do anything. I am no ECW Regret. I have made my career everywhere. I've worked for all the big promotions. I worked for ECW, WCW, TNA, And WWE, both now and when it was the WWF. I am no regret. You should fear for your own safety, because even without my weapons, I can make you my bitch, I guarantee that. When I knock you out, and give you the worst concussion of your life, you'll regret saying all these. You can go on, chanting your fucking Yes chant over and over, but it won't do you any good, will it? I didn't think so."

Raven leans back and crosses his arms, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 am

Granger, I noticed Jeff Hardy is in 2 matches on SmackDown. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Granger, I noticed Jeff Hardy is in 2 matches on SmackDown. Just letting you know.

He's meant to be, if he wins his first match he goes on to the second.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 am

Brooklyn Buu wrote:

He's meant to be, if he wins his first match he goes on to the second.
Alright, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next