The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 am

Cody laughs that Orton doesn't have the balls to call him out. Never one to be shown up Cody gets his shit together and prepares to do a promo
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

The fans boo as Christian's theme plays, and he walks out onto the stage wearing his Captain Charisma hoodie and wrestling tights. He holds a mic in one hand as he walks down the ramp, paying no attention to the fans. He climbs onto the apron, looks left and right, then climbs into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring and begins to speak amongst the boos.

Captain Charisma | Christian | The Instant Classic

"Ladies and gentlemen, you all know who I am. 'Captain Charisma,' 'The Instant Classic,' the next WWE Champion, Christian! This monda I take on 3 men in a WWE Championship #1 Contenders match, the winner taking on that pompous ASS The Miz at Money in the Bank. I've got a cheerleader turned loudmouth, Dolph Ziggler, a kid who thinks he's still in high school, Alex Riley, and a cowboy that never proved himself, James Storm. Out of all the men in this match, I obviously have the best chance at winning. On that note, Mr. John Laurinatis should just put me in the match against Miz at Money in the Bank. I mean, come on, no one in that match can beat me! Having the match is pointless, and I know you all want to see me win the match. It's as obvious as the fact that me and Edge were the best tag team in the history of the WWE. So, Dolph, Riley, Storm, if you bring any less than 150% you have no chance of facing The Miz at Money in the Bank. On that note, I can guarantee that I will walk out of Money in the Bank the NEW WWE Champion! The pompus ass, the Miz, will sit in the ring, whining that he lost the title to someone 100 times better than him. You've all been warned, I am the next WWE Champion, guaranteed!"

Christian's theme hits again and he stands in the ring, soaking in the boos. He smirks, then climbs through the ropes and out onto the apron. He hops down, looks around the arena and heads up the ramp and backstafe.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 am

The AJ fans, the Orton fans, the Sheamus fans, and anybody else not covered starts booing at the first tone of Smoke and Mirrors. Cody smiles at the fans as he knows he made a HUGE impact. STOKED for his TWO up coming matches this week on Smackdown Cody comes walking down the ramp with the mic and then walks up the stairs into the ring

Cody Rhodes
Judging from your tone you are not to happy to see me? Well neither was A.J. Styles in his match against Randall Orton. You should have seen his face. OH wait you did because I embarrassed him on national TV. Now I've got my eyes set directly on that world title. Randall knows that he wouldn't be world champion if it wasn't for me. He knows that if I hadn't been screwed over by bad officiating that I would currently be the World Champion he would once again be nothing more than a teenage girls wet dream. Now Sheamus the "Great White" thinks that he is going to be going after the gold that I so rightfully deserve? No. Maybe if you can actually beat me bub then you can go after it but you are in the Money in the Bank ladder match so that means that you can wait. You are taking the coward way out of getting the title but thats to be expected because your an Irishman and they are all pussies. Why do you think they are all alcoholics? Because they don't have the courage to tell somebody no I don't want a drink. Kind of like Sheamus should say No he doesn't want a title match because Cody Rhodes would kick his ass all over again.

There are chants for Orton, chants for Sheamus, and chants for A.J. all breaking out from the crowd

Cody Rhodes
Shhh don't you people have any class? Cody Rhodes is talking here that means that you should not be. When I defeat A.J. Styles soundly this Friday Night on Friday Night Cody everybody will have no choice but to respect me as I will have 2 wins in one night. Something that A.J. Styles would NEVER be able to accomplish and we found that out this past Friday didn't we? The saving grace for him in it is that he can be the final elimination in the battle royal and that he can be pinned by me. Let me tell you prior to it actually happening A.J. You're Welcome.

Cody goes to step out of the ring but then steps back in

Cody Rhodes
You know I seem to recall being told something? I seem to recall that Randall Orton told me that he was going to punt me in the head. And would you imagine that? It never happened. Once again Orton lied. Goes up there along the lines of "I'm going to beat Cena" or "I had an honorable military service"

Cody grins as ____________ interrupts him
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am

Lieutenant Dan. Wanna go AJ/Cody?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

Richie wrote:
Lieutenant Dan. Wanna go AJ/Cody?
Sure go for it
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 am

White guy wrote:

The AJ fans, the Orton fans, the Sheamus fans, and anybody else not covered starts booing at the first tone of Smoke and Mirrors. Cody smiles at the fans as he knows he made a HUGE impact. STOKED for his TWO up coming matches this week on Smackdown Cody comes walking down the ramp with the mic and then walks up the stairs into the ring

Cody Rhodes
Judging from your tone you are not to happy to see me? Well neither was A.J. Styles in his match against Randall Orton. You should have seen his face. OH wait you did because I embarrassed him on national TV. Now I've got my eyes set directly on that world title. Randall knows that he wouldn't be world champion if it wasn't for me. He knows that if I hadn't been screwed over by bad officiating that I would currently be the World Champion he would once again be nothing more than a teenage girls wet dream. Now Sheamus the "Great White" thinks that he is going to be going after the gold that I so rightfully deserve? No. Maybe if you can actually beat me bub then you can go after it but you are in the Money in the Bank ladder match so that means that you can wait. You are taking the coward way out of getting the title but thats to be expected because your an Irishman and they are all pussies. Why do you think they are all alcoholics? Because they don't have the courage to tell somebody no I don't want a drink. Kind of like Sheamus should say No he doesn't want a title match because Cody Rhodes would kick his ass all over again.

There are chants for Orton, chants for Sheamus, and chants for A.J. all breaking out from the crowd

Cody Rhodes
Shhh don't you people have any class? Cody Rhodes is talking here that means that you should not be. When I defeat A.J. Styles soundly this Friday Night on Friday Night Cody everybody will have no choice but to respect me as I will have 2 wins in one night. Something that A.J. Styles would NEVER be able to accomplish and we found that out this past Friday didn't we? The saving grace for him in it is that he can be the final elimination in the battle royal and that he can be pinned by me. Let me tell you prior to it actually happening A.J. You're Welcome.

Cody Rhodes
You know I seem to recall being told something? I seem to recall that Randall Orton told me that he was going to punt me in the head. And would you imagine that? It never happened. Once again Orton lied. Goes up there along the lines of "I'm going to beat Cena" or "I had an honorable military service"

The fans erupt into a mass amount of cheers as "I Am" hits. Coming out from the way, microphone in hand, is AJ Styles, looking at Cody with a evil look. On the front of AJ's shirt that he got from some fan reads. "Beat Cody Rhodes. Got #3 on Power 10" AJ looks down to the shirt, then points to Cody and laughs.

AJ Styles:
"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it right there, Cody. You wanna talk about embarrassing me on TV? Who's the guy that beat your ass earlier in the night and then later now, busted your face on the ring post? Me. You didn't embarrass me. I embarrassed you. Twice! The only you did was cost me my chance against Randy. I had him beat, I had him down and out, and I was ready to win to. Until you came out and decided to give him some time to recover."

The fans once again cheer for AJ as he places his hand on his chin for a few seconds before removing it again.

AJ Styles:
"I would have had two wins, if you hadn't decided to interfere in my match! On Friday Night, when me and you come face to face in that No DQ match, I'm going to beat you so bad that you'll never be able to wrestle again. I'm going to bust your face open on the ring post again. I will stop you from getting the two wins! Actually, you won't have one win! Because I know for damn sure you'll get eliminated in the Battle Royal. And then, in the main event, I'm going to whoop your ass. You're going to get embarrassed twice in one night. Again! In fact, I'll make sure its me that embarrasses you twice in once night. Again."

AJ walks down the ramp a little bit, stopping about half-way down.

AJ Styles:
"I'm going to be so happy, when I shove my fist down your throat on Friday, so then you'll finally have shut up, and me, the rest of the guys in the back, and all these fans don't have to listen to you."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:54 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:

There is a chorus of cheers in the air from the fans as ''Voices'' blares through the speakers. The NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton walks out onto the stage with a HUGE grin on his face. He has the world title hanging from his shoulder as he stands on the stage listening to all the fans chant his name. He slowly begins to walk down the ramp holding his title very tightly before walking up the steel steps and into the ring. He jumps on the turnbuckle and raises his title high in the air before jumping down and grabbing a microphone with still a huge grin on his face.

RANDY ORTON -- ''You are cheering my name now but last night was a different story. You all thought I was in over my head. You all thought it was going to be the same story as last time, ''poor Randy Orton looses once again''. You all thought that there was no way in hell that Randy Orton could defeat AJ Styles. Let alone survive his most famous moves, the figure four leglock, the flying arm bar, his famous superman splash. But yet, I am here standing before you all the NEW world heavyweight champion! Alot of say and think that me winning was a fluke last night, that me winning last night against the phenomenal one was a fluke? Well ladies and gentlemen me winning last night was not a fluke...it was destiny. I did what I told everyone I was going to do. I beat CM Punk and if it was not for the Great White Sheamus to run out and save him, you guys would not see your good ol CM Punk because his career would have been over. I scared Cody Rhodes off but most importantly, I beat AJ Styles to win the world heavyweight championship! And sure I am not afraid to say that I am not a little banged up hell, it's taken all my strength to come out here and stand before you all. But that is the kind of champion I am. Now sure there has been tons of champions before me, but that is just fine but I am unlike all the others, I am Randy Orton.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd at this point as Orton pats his world title.

RANDY ORTON -- ''And for some of you who are death around here what I just said is that I am unlike all the others, I AM RANDY ORTON YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! So people get used to this sight, get used to whom stands before you, get used to the new expensive suits, the beautiful smile, because the Randy Orton era has only just begun. Now last night I beat AJ Styles and I beat CM Punk so brutally, that they probably cannot even stand let alone show up here and beg me for ''one more match''. But no, you guys want another match go earn it. I am done.''

Some fans continue to cheer but some boo as Orton looks at his title.

RANDY ORTON -- Now usually when I have a problem with someone I don't usually talk about it, most likely I hunt them down. Now I may be wrong but there is a little feeling in me that I am being hunted by Sheamus. Now I know that if it happens we both lead down a path of destroying one another, and that is fine by me. I am not like John Cena, I embrace hate and in return hate embraces me. Call it more curiosity or whatever but Sheamus, I am calling you out...''

Orton stands in the ring as he waits for The Great White to come out.

>>As the crowd awaited the theme music of the Great White, Sheamus, the theme music of Daniel Bryan feels the arena and the crowd goes freaking insane with boos and of course the "Yes!" chants which start up in a matter of seconds. Daniel Bryan makes his way out from the back with his hands already raised up in the air as he yells out YES! at the same time as pointing up up to the sky and pointing. Randy Orton looks at him out of the ring holding his title and obviously annoyed by the presence of Daniel Bryan. Bryan makes his way into the ring by walking up the steel steps and through the ring ropes. Daniel and Randy lock eyes as Daniel makes his way to task for a microphone. As he waits, Bryan never takes his eyes off Randy in cause the Viper tried to strike him. The microphone is handed to Daniel Bryan and finally a large smile appears on Daniel Byrans face and he raises the microphone to his lips and stares into the champions eyes with ambition gleaming int his eyes. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"You know Randy I could have just kept sitting back in the locker room and listen to you act like you are the best on Smackdown and in that manner you also try bringing up Sheamus to the number two spot and that is just not going to happen! You know why? Because I am the best, I am the number one guy on Smackdown and if I had a shot for the world title then I would have won both matches and be the champion but No! No! No! No! They can;t let me have the championship shot but they have to give it to a fake guy like Randy Orton who tries to be a fan favorite but the only reason he is nice to the friends is because he is going to bum more cigarettes from them! Randy, do you really think that you are even close to better than me whenever you are destroying your lungs with cigarettes and me? I am a vegan! I am the best there is unlike CM Punk and Chris Jericho... it was always me and let me hear you chant that I am number one!"

>>> Daniel Bryan expects the crowd to chant out like commanded by him and as he believes they will he begins to chant out Yes! once again out at the top of his lung which alerts some fans to just play along but Randy Orton doesn't seem like he is having fun and defiantly doesn't feel the same way that Daniel Bryan does. Randy stares him down as Daniel stops and turns to Randy with a smirk being wore proud on his face as eh believes that he just worked the crowd like the best in the world. Daniel struts his way closer to Randy Orton and brings the microphone back up to his mouth, eyes locked with Randy. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"You see that Randy? They all know that i am the best and they still hate my guts and I like it because I know they want to be me and there can only be one me because I am Daniel Bryan! Randy, honestly I hope Sheamus makes his way down here and you two fight and you win because I am in the Money In The Bank Ladder match and I am going to win the Money In The Bank Briefcase for the second time in back to back years! Something that only the famous "CM PUNK" could do and I am going to! When I win that briefcase and then cash it in to take that title from you then i will hold it up and the crowd will be forced to chant YES! YES! YES! YES!"

>>> Daniel begisn to chant as Randy slowly brings up his mic. <<<

OOC: How is my first try as Daniel Bryan?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

The fans erupt into a mass amount of cheers as "I Am" hits. Coming out from the way, microphone in hand, is AJ Styles, looking at Cody with a evil look. On the front of AJ's shirt that he got from some fan reads. "Beat Cody Rhodes. Got #3 on Power 10" AJ looks down to the shirt, then points to Cody and laughs.

AJ Styles:
"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it right there, Cody. You wanna talk about embarrassing me on TV? Who's the guy that beat your ass earlier in the night and then later now, busted your face on the ring post? Me. You didn't embarrass me. I embarrassed you. Twice! The only you did was cost me my chance against Randy. I had him beat, I had him down and out, and I was ready to win to. Until you came out and decided to give him some time to recover."

The fans once again cheer for AJ as he places his hand on his chin for a few seconds before removing it again.

AJ Styles:
"I would have had two wins, if you hadn't decided to interfere in my match! On Friday Night, when me and you come face to face in that No DQ match, I'm going to beat you so bad that you'll never be able to wrestle again. I'm going to bust your face open on the ring post again. I will stop you from getting the two wins! Actually, you won't have one win! Because I know for damn sure you'll get eliminated in the Battle Royal. And then, in the main event, I'm going to whoop your ass. You're going to get embarrassed twice in one night. Again! In fact, I'll make sure its me that embarrasses you twice in once night. Again."

AJ Styles:
"I'm going to be so happy, when I shove my fist down your throat on Friday, so then you'll finally have shut up, and me, the rest of the guys in the back, and all these fans don't have to listen to you."
Cody Rhodes
You beat me? Excuse me the ref beat me. You only got away with what you did because it was a fluke. We will see that I am better this coming Friday. You really think you got the better of me? Because of me you lost to monotone Randy Orton. Randy frickin Orton you know? The drug addictted AWOL coward? Yeah you lost to HIM.

Cody grins as he looks at A.J.

Cody Rhodes
You know what bud, you have a lot of courage, hanging around Raven to much? Get a little cocaine to amp yourself up enough to come out here? Hanging around Sheamus to much and having some of his liquid courage? You may as well keep hanging around Sheamus and Raven at the bottom of the card, and leave the main eventing to superstars with a legacy around here. Now that Ted is out of the way it is my time to show that I carried Randall Orton through Legacy much like I carried you through that match. I notice you are still keeping your distance. What are you afraid of buddy? That we might see before Friday Night Cody that what happened on Friday was a fluke?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
Cody Rhodes
You beat me? Excuse me the ref beat me. You only got away with what you did because it was a fluke. We will see that I am better this coming Friday. You really think you got the better of me? Because of me you lost to monotone Randy Orton. Randy frickin Orton you know? The drug addictted AWOL coward? Yeah you lost to HIM.

Cody grins as he looks at A.J.

Cody Rhodes
You know what bud, you have a lot of courage, hanging around Raven to much? Get a little cocaine to amp yourself up enough to come out here? Hanging around Sheamus to much and having some of his liquid courage? You may as well keep hanging around Sheamus and Raven at the bottom of the card, and leave the main eventing to superstars with a legacy around here. Now that Ted is out of the way it is my time to show that I carried Randall Orton through Legacy much like I carried you through that match. I notice you are still keeping your distance. What are you afraid of buddy? That we might see before Friday Night Cody that what happened on Friday was a fluke?
AJ Styles:
"No. I fucking beat you! The ref just counted 1. 2. 3. And this Friday, I'll do it again. And I know I'm better than you. And you just said it for me. I lost because of YOU. If YOU hadn't interfered, I would have beaten HIM! That monotone guy makes more than you any day of the week, because people like him, for some stupid reason. Everyone hates you, including that Ref that counted 3 for me."

AJ starts to walk down the ramp again, stopping at the end of it, but not climbing into the ring

AJ Styles:
"I'll have you know that Sheamus sucks, so I don't want anything to do with that loser? And Scott? Oh sorry, I forgot, you're "too good" To know people's real names. Raven, doesn't do cocaine, but if he did, I know he'd come to you, because we all know you do it. I can see it on your nose from here. Hanging around Raven won't do me anything except teach me more than I already know. Because Raven can kick your ass any day he wants to. He can come out here right now, and do it. I'm going to leave the main eventing to guys who deserve it. That's not you, or Randy. Its me! Now that Ted's out of the way, I can kick your ass even easier, and by the way. I carried your rookie ass in that match."

AJ now climbs up onto the ring apron, and steps into the ring, before walking over and standing right in front of Cody, getting in his face.

AJ Styles:
"By the way, Its Friday Night Styles. Because AJ Styles is way better than Cody Rhodes any night. And I'm right here. Do something, you little bitch."

AJ then backs up just a bit, before giving Cody a double 1-Finger Salute.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 am

Cody Rhodes
What are you now? Charlie Haas? Can't come up with something of your own so you have to use somebody else's ideas? It's ok buddy if you want to give a Stone Cold salute to me because you and him both have something in common. You're alcoholics. A.J. do you honestly expect me to believe you that you don't drink or do drugs? Seems like you are at it again trying to steal someone's gimmick. Whats next? You are going to say that you are good looking and that all the divas want you?

Cody grins again and laughs at his own joke

Cody Rhodes
You still have a lot to prove around here. You were just plopped in the main event when you NEVER earned it. You are trying to ride my coat tails to the top of this business and I'm not having it. You ever wonder why Raven didn't come out here? Because he is a coward. Your little best friend doesn't have anything dangling down low because you already blew it off. He knows that in my short time in this business I've already accomplished more than him and he has been at it for how much longer? Good for him he figured out how to win a title that nearly every body in the company had already held. Look at the facts he is just an AL Snow wanna be.

Cody gives A.J. a little smack on the cheek in a sarcastic manor

Cody Rhodes
Just like you want to be me.

[i]Cody grins as he can see that A.J. is getting a little irritated
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 am

White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes
What are you now? Charlie Haas? Can't come up with something of your own so you have to use somebody else's ideas? It's ok buddy if you want to give a Stone Cold salute to me because you and him both have something in common. You're alcoholics. A.J. do you honestly expect me to believe you that you don't drink or do drugs? Seems like you are at it again trying to steal someone's gimmick. Whats next? You are going to say that you are good looking and that all the divas want you?

Cody Rhodes
You still have a lot to prove around here. You were just plopped in the main event when you NEVER earned it. You are trying to ride my coat tails to the top of this business and I'm not having it. You ever wonder why Raven didn't come out here? Because he is a coward. Your little best friend doesn't have anything dangling down low because you already blew it off. He knows that in my short time in this business I've already accomplished more than him and he has been at it for how much longer? Good for him he figured out how to win a title that nearly every body in the company had already held. Look at the facts he is just an AL Snow wanna be.

Cody Rhodes

Cody grins as he can see that A.J. is getting a little irritated
AJ Styles:
"No No No. I'm not stealing anyone's gimmick. I'm just waiting. I'm waiting for you to snap. And yes, I do damn believe you to expect that. I drink on occasion, but I'm not no damn Alcoholic. And I don't do drugs either. I'm not straightedge, I'm not trying to steal CM Punk's gimmick, like you're trying to accuse me of. And actually, I knew before you came up with this fucking gimmick, that I was good looking, and that all the divas wanted me. Except they were called knockouts, and they were ten times hotter."

AJ paces around the ring a bit before walking over to the ropes and leaning against them, acting semi-cocky, but being funny about it.

AJ Styles:
"You know, I may not have done anything in WWE before, but that was because I was doing it all in TNA. I held every day Male Championship there! I was the first X-Division Championship! I was the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion! I have the most reigns for the Legends Championship! And you wanna know why Raven didn't come out here? Because he's already out here. In fact, he's up there."

AJ Points up into the rafter, and a spotlight goes up there, and you see Raven leaning against a railing, and he waves down at Cody and AJ

AJ Styles:
"And before you say he's stealing Sting's gimmick, no. He was doing that long before Sting! The rafters are his domain, not Stings! And he's accomplished more than you. Have you been a World Champion yet? Didn't think so. He's no Al Snow Wannabe, he's no wannabe. He's a original. Just like me. Because I sure as hell, am nothing like you. I'm not trying to be like you. Because I'm better than you. And you wanna slap me?"

AJ throws off the jacket he wears to the ring, drops the mic, and gets in a stance off of the ropes, offering his cheek to Cody while screaming "Hit me! Hit me!" When Cody doesn't hit him, he picks up the mic from the ring.

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

AJ gets back into the same stance as he was.

OT: Two things. One, I'm so wanting a Sting/Raven feud now xD and two, start a brawl? No squashing.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 am

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:
"No No No. I'm not stealing anyone's gimmick. I'm just waiting. I'm waiting for you to snap. And yes, I do damn believe you to expect that. I drink on occasion, but I'm not no damn Alcoholic. And I don't do drugs either. I'm not straightedge, I'm not trying to steal CM Punk's gimmick, like you're trying to accuse me of. And actually, I knew before you came up with this fucking gimmick, that I was good looking, and that all the divas wanted me. Except they were called knockouts, and they were ten times hotter."

AJ paces around the ring a bit before walking over to the ropes and leaning against them, acting semi-cocky, but being funny about it.

AJ Styles:
"You know, I may not have done anything in WWE before, but that was because I was doing it all in TNA. I held every day Male Championship there! I was the first X-Division Championship! I was the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion! I have the most reigns for the Legends Championship! And you wanna know why Raven didn't come out here? Because he's already out here. In fact, he's up there."

AJ Points up into the rafter, and a spotlight goes up there, and you see Raven leaning against a railing, and he waves down at Cody and AJ

AJ Styles:
"And before you say he's stealing Sting's gimmick, no. He was doing that long before Sting! The rafters are his domain, not Stings! And he's accomplished more than you. Have you been a World Champion yet? Didn't think so. He's no Al Snow Wannabe, he's no wannabe. He's a original. Just like me. Because I sure as hell, am nothing like you. I'm not trying to be like you. Because I'm better than you. And you wanna slap me?"

AJ throws off the jacket he wears to the ring, drops the mic, and gets in a stance off of the ropes, offering his cheek to Cody while screaming "Hit me! Hit me!" When Cody doesn't hit him, he picks up the mic from the ring.

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

OT: Two things. One, I'm so wanting a Sting/Raven feud now xD and two, start a brawl? No squashing.
Cody Rhodes
You think I'm going to hit you? Sorry A.J. I don't know how they do things over there in the minor leagues you came from but I'm a man of class and I don't do that

The crowd boos loud at not getting to see a fight

Cody Rhodes
You would be one to consider the ECW championship a world title.Much like you think TNA is worth a damn in the wrestling world. There is only TWO companies that anybody has ever given a crap about WWE and WCW. Like it or not you know I am right and the ratings show. ECW and TNA are the minor leagues compared to WWE. HELL at one point the WWE owned ECW. Not quite sure that would can register in that simple mind of yours but it is a fact.

Cody looks up at Raven and shouts into the mic

Cody Rhodes
HEY RAVEN I HELD THE OHIO VALLEY WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ONCE THAT MEANS I'VE BEEN WORLD CHAMPION TOO

Cody looks back down on A.J. who clearly isn't entertained by Cody's disrespect

Cody Rhodes
Whats wrong? Mad that you wasted away in TNA? I'm sure you are going to come back and say that TNA and ECW count but they don't. Like it or not WWE and WCW are measuring sticks. You haven't completed a thing unless you complete it in one of the big two.

Clearly Cody is trying to provoke A.J. and get into his head

off: Sure go for a brawl, just Cody isn't going to swing first. ~if he did he would have to do the heel thing and run after
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

I'm going to bed Richie, theres some good stuff here so I'll keep going in the morning
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 am

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

Cody Rhodes
You think I'm going to hit you? Sorry A.J. I don't know how they do things over there in the minor leagues you came from but I'm a man of class and I don't do that

Cody Rhodes
You would be one to consider the ECW championship a world title.Much like you think TNA is worth a damn in the wrestling world. There is only TWO companies that anybody has ever given a crap about WWE and WCW. Like it or not you know I am right and the ratings show. ECW and TNA are the minor leagues compared to WWE. HELL at one point the WWE owned ECW. Not quite sure that would can register in that simple mind of yours but it is a fact.

Cody Rhodes
HEY RAVEN I HELD THE OHIO VALLEY WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ONCE THAT MEANS I'VE BEEN WORLD CHAMPION TOO

Cody Rhodes
Whats wrong? Mad that you wasted away in TNA? I'm sure you are going to come back and say that TNA and ECW count but they don't. Like it or not WWE and WCW are measuring sticks. You haven't completed a thing unless you complete it in one of the big two.

off: Sure go for a brawl, just Cody isn't going to swing first. ~if he did he would have to do the heel thing and run after
AJ chuckles at what Cody said to Raven, and the spotlight on Raven disappears as Raven walks out of it, and goes down the steps from the rafters, possibly coming to the ring.

AJ Styles:
"Oh, you just pissed him off. But I'll let him settle that with you. Now, you won't hit me. Not because you're a man "of class" but because you're a coward. You know that if you hit me, I'm going to be the living piss out of you. You know that I'd take you down and knock you out in a second."

The crowd cheers at AJ's last comment.

AJ Styles:

"Yes, I do consider and recognize the ECW World Title as a actual World Championship. Because it was, just because it wasn't as big as WWE or WCW, even though it was big, doesn't mean that ECW wasn't any less of a promotion and the World Title wasn't any less then a real World Title. I don't care what you consider to be the minor leagues to wrestling or anything. Because you're wrong. You're a simple minded loser, who thinks that since you've been in WWE, you're the shit, and that anything non-WWE is worthless."

The crowd starts chanting "Cody is a loser" over and over, which makes AJ laugh and then smirk.

AJ Styles:
"You know, Cody..A little known fact about me is that I wrestled for WCW. Did you know that? I wrestled for them until the day that WWE bought them. Then I signed a WWE Developmental Contract. Sure, I quit after a month or so, because I got a better offer. From a little place that was just starting up, and that place has a contract with the NWA. That place? TNA, or as it was known, NWA-TNA. So, do a little research before you say shit you don't know anything about."

AJ looks down, and a little chuckle is heard before he looks up at Cody and gets in his face again.

AJ Styles:

"By the way.."

AJ then blindsides Cody with a punch to the side of his face, knocking Cody across the ring into the ropes.

AJ Styles:

"If you won't start it, then I will."

OT: Dan, you continue the brawl, man.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ chuckles at what Cody said to Raven, and the spotlight on Raven disappears as Raven walks out of it, and goes down the steps from the rafters, possibly coming to the ring.

AJ Styles:
"Oh, you just pissed him off. But I'll let him settle that with you. Now, you won't hit me. Not because you're a man "of class" but because you're a coward. You know that if you hit me, I'm going to be the living piss out of you. You know that I'd take you down and knock you out in a second."

AJ Styles:

"Yes, I do consider and recognize the ECW World Title as a actual World Championship. Because it was, just because it wasn't as big as WWE or WCW, even though it was big, doesn't mean that ECW wasn't any less of a promotion and the World Title wasn't any less then a real World Title. I don't care what you consider to be the minor leagues to wrestling or anything. Because you're wrong. You're a simple minded loser, who thinks that since you've been in WWE, you're the shit, and that anything non-WWE is worthless."

The crowd starts chanting "Cody is a loser" over and over, which makes AJ laugh and then smirk.

AJ Styles:
"You know, Cody..A little known fact about me is that I wrestled for WCW. Did you know that? I wrestled for them until the day that WWE bought them. Then I signed a WWE Developmental Contract. Sure, I quit after a month or so, because I got a better offer. From a little place that was just starting up, and that place has a contract with the NWA. That place? TNA, or as it was known, NWA-TNA. So, do a little research before you say shit you don't know anything about."

AJ looks down, and a little chuckle is heard before he looks up at Cody and gets in his face again.

AJ Styles:

"By the way.."

AJ then blindsides Cody with a punch to the side of his face, knocking Cody across the ring into the ropes.

AJ Styles:

Cody holds the side of his face and looks at A.J. with shock. He then runs at him and tackles him. The two spill out of the ring and go crashing to the floor. Cody gets up and when A.J. goes to get up he gets hit with a running knee.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 IMG_6262

The lights go out in the arena and the fans are totally clueless on what's going on. After a few seconds Jeff Hardy's theme song, Resurrected plays throughout the arena speakers and the fans jump and go WILD. The lights flash different colors and Jeff walks out face half painted wearing his black cargo pants and a signature Hardy shirt. He points a hand sign down the ramp and walks down giving a few fans some high fives. Jeff then rolls into the ring and visits all four corners of the ring throwing up his hands signs and yelling and the crowd is loving it. He hops off the last top rope and grabs a mic and stands in the center of the ring with fans chanting "Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!" Jeff chuckles and waits for them to quiet down before speaking.

|Jeff Hardy|

"Thank you all, that was amazing. FINALLY, Jeff Hardy is back on Smackdown BABYY!! Yes, and now that I'm finally back I thought I would talk a little bit about the money in the bank that we have coming up featuring superstars from both Raw and Smackdown. Now.. I've been in a money in the bank ladder match before, and trust me when you enter the ring things can happen that you would never even expect to happen. See there's men swinging ladders and chairs and whatever the hell they can get their hands on and the worst part is you can get injured really easily. I on the other hand have had tons of experience and I think this is the year I will WIN, my first ever money in the bank, and I will once again capture my world title back around my waist where it rightfully belongs! But there are however men in my way that I would have to knock off the mountain in order to achieve that feat. I just so recently beat a close friend of mine Alex Shelley to qualify for the match and there are other superstars that are qualifying as the week progresses. However I am NOT intimidated by them a bit. Daniel Bryan, I've known the kid for a long time and look where he is in his career, a threat? Yes. But no match for my experience. Daniel Bryan has his own little rivalry building and tension rising with other superstars that I might not even have to worry about him. I on the other hand am smoothly sailing, but I know I can't take anyone lightly. I'm not featured to show up on the card next week, but that's all right.. I will still come down to this ring and share a few words with you guys. Thanks for the warm welcome CREATURES OF THE NIGHT and don't worry, I'm going to win that money in the bank even if I have to put my life on the line.. that's a promise."

Jeff drops the mic and rolls out of the ring giving some fans high fives before heading to the back

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

"By the way.."

AJ Styles:

Cody holds the side of his face and looks at A.J. with shock. He then runs at him and tackles him. The two spill out of the ring and go crashing to the floor. Cody gets up and when A.J. goes to get up he gets hit with a running knee.
AJ rolls over onto his side after the knee, groaning a bit in pain. As Cody walks in to deliver some more hits, AJ grabs Cody's legs and trips him, making him fall face first.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

"By the way.."

AJ Styles:

AJ rolls over onto his side after the knee, groaning a bit in pain. As Cody walks in to deliver some more hits, AJ grabs Cody's legs and trips him, making him fall face first.
Cody holds his face, he then does a quick rub of his face making sure that not features are messed up or broken. He then turns and glares at A.J. and then charges him slamming him through the barricade and both men are down
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:
"Come on! Hit me!"

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

AJ Styles:

"By the way.."

AJ Styles:

Cody holds his face, he then does a quick rub of his face making sure that not features are messed up or broken. He then turns and glares at A.J. and then charges him slamming him through the barricade and both men are down
Both men groan next to each other as the barricade taking a huge toll on them. After a few minutes, AJ somehow begins to stir, as does Cody. AJ sits up, and from the corner of his eye, sees Cody doing the same, before AJ to where his knee is in Cody's gut, and knees him two times.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Cody holds his gut and as A.J. comes back at him Cody pulls a fan in front of him. He knows A.J. won't hit a fan. Cody smiles as A.J. stops at the fan and then Cody pushes the fan into A.J., he uses this and then when A.J. finally gets around the fan Cody kicks him in the guy and slaps him in the back leaving a hand print
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 pm

White guy wrote:
Cody holds his gut and as A.J. comes back at him Cody pulls a fan in front of him. He knows A.J. won't hit a fan. Cody smiles as A.J. stops at the fan and then Cody pushes the fan into A.J., he uses this and then when A.J. finally gets around the fan Cody kicks him in the guy and slaps him in the back leaving a hand print
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

"Gotta resort to slapping huh? Just like a little bitch.."

After AJ says this, he tackles Cody down into the crowd of fans, landing on some of their seats.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

After AJ says this, he tackles Cody down into the crowd of fans, landing on some of their seats.
In order to get A.J. off of him Cody grabs a fan's beer and tosses it in his face. He uses this advantage to get up, he stomps on A.J.'s hand as he gets up and smirks at Style's pain. When A.J. starts getting up Cody punches him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

In order to get A.J. off of him Cody grabs a fan's beer and tosses it in his face. He uses this advantage to get up, he stomps on A.J.'s hand as he gets up and smirks at Style's pain. When A.J. starts getting up Cody punches him in the face.
As AJ gets punched, he tries to wipe the beer out of his eyes, backing up as he does. Once he finally gets the beer out of one eye, he can finally see, so he ducks one of Cody's punches, and kicks Cody in the leg multiple times. Getting the beer out of his other eye, he then blocks another of Cody's punches before kicking him in the leg again, and then punching him.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

As AJ gets punched, he tries to wipe the beer out of his eyes, backing up as he does. Once he finally gets the beer out of one eye, he can finally see, so he ducks one of Cody's punches, and kicks Cody in the leg multiple times. Getting the beer out of his other eye, he then blocks another of Cody's punches before kicking him in the leg again, and then punching him.
Cody goes to grab another fan but they move out of the way. Cody rakes the eyes of A.J. and then pushes him off. Having had enough of this fight Cody decides he is finished and starts making his way through the crowd to avoid A.J.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
AJ coughs very hard

AJ Styles:

Cody goes to grab another fan but they move out of the way. Cody rakes the eyes of A.J. and then pushes him off. Having had enough of this fight Cody decides he is finished and starts making his way through the crowd to avoid A.J.
AJ stands there and holds his face, trying to help his eyes recover. AJ is finally able to see again, and he notices Cody trying to get away, so AJ pushes fans out of the way, running towards Cody, finally reaching him. AJ smirks as he stands behind Cody, before delivering a dropkick to Cody's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next