HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 pm by Haz

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuckler

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuckler

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
'Link''
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 21
Location : Behind you xD

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey um, is it possible for me to pick up Ted Dibiase?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2671
Age : 23
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

CP3 wrote:
Hey um, is it possible for me to pick up Ted Dibiase?

brand?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Back to top Go down
'Link''
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 5
Age : 21
Location : Behind you xD

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
CP3 wrote:
Hey um, is it possible for me to pick up Ted Dibiase?

brand?

I'll take him on SD and I'll pick up Maxine as well
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3001
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 pm

The Rock-- Walks around backstage with a "Boots to Asses" t-shirt on and his fancy shades along with new nikes

Jeff Hardy-- Just arrived and is clean, no face paint, make-up or arm bands just regular street clothes


Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 pm



A black limousine pulls into the WWE parking lot and out comes Mark Henry all dressed up wearing a black suit along with some black shades. Henry enters the arena with a smug look on his face ready to destroy Ryback once again next week. He heads to his locker room to drop his bags off and then heads backstage looking for something to eat .

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Kane

*just learned that he will be taking on CM Punk in the special Fire Works night, he has all focuses on that, but hasn't forgotten about the Miz or Alex Riley*


AJ Lee

*walking around backstage in her blue plaid ring attire. She has a smile on her face as she jams to some music on her iphone*


Drew McIntyre

*shining up his Intercontinental Championship*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:45 pm

TO DO:]
- Reply to People
- Make banners! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3001
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:57 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:



A black limousine pulls into the WWE parking lot and out comes Mark Henry all dressed up wearing a black suit along with some black shades. Henry enters the arena with a smug look on his face ready to destroy Ryback once again next week. He heads to his locker room to drop his bags off and then heads backstage looking for something to eat .


Ryback walks up to Henry with the usual angry look upon his face. He stands towering over Mark Henry inhaling and exhaling deeply and says nothing.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
SP wrote:

✘ CULT OF PERSONALITY! ✘

The fans in attendance burst into cheers as CM Punk emerges out on stage. He smiles as he struts down the ramp, highfiving fans in attendance. Punk then rolls into the ring and is handed a microphone. He smiles as he climbs the turnbuckle, looking out into the crowd. CM Punk then sits in the center of the ring, cross legged.


CM Punk raises the microphone and begins to speak.

|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"Yes, Yes .. I may have gotten alittle cocky around here, eh?"

CM Punk smirks.


|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"When I found out that I was in the Semi-Finals for the World Heavyweight Championship, I was so excited and I was ready, and convinced that I was going to beat The Viper and get one step closer. But, unfortunately, The Viper striked and smoothly took me out, just as I had him beat. But, I mean .. You win some, you lose some, right?"

The fans cheer for CM Punk


|| ✘ CM PUNK ✘ ||
"But, a little loss isn't going to stop me! This week on Smackdown, I am going to come out here infront of all of you fans and I am going to win the Battle Royal, and Randy Orton at Money in the Bank, I am going to walk out the World Heavyweight Champion!! Its time for CM Punk to step it up a gear, and put the entertainment that all of you love, back into wrestling! Randy, I know what it feels like to be a WWE Champion and you have a huge target on your back. I know im not the only one gunning for that title, but Orton, I am the one you need to keep an eye on .. Not Sheamus .. not AJ Styles .. not Cody Rhodes .. CM PUNK IS BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER! AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU! A CHANGE IS COMING! AND TH-"

Suddenly, CM Punk is cut off!




>>>As the first fourteen seconds of this video are only played as audio threw the arena alerting CM Punk and the crowd who actually know who it belongs to as the lights go out for the moment then kick back in alongside a titantron.<<<



>>>The crowd goes wild in frenzy's of cheers as the theme music kicks on and out from the back comes the multiple time WWE Champion, Kurt Angle and he looks dead into the eyes of CM Punk who watches from inside of the ring, his face showing the shame expression of shock as the rest of the crowd. Kurt wears a smirk on his face as he circles the ring to grab a microphone and then hurrying inside of the ring. Kurt goes right towards Punk and stares right into his face as camera flashes go off from every which direction and the crowd goes wild. Kurt raises the microphone up to his mouth and never takes his eyes off CM Punk.

KURT ANGLE ---
"What is it people, you like you all seen a ghost but Kurt Angle never died he was just sent to hell for a few years and now here he is in the company that he helped build, a company which he help up for years and basically a company that has Kurt Angle written all over and that is true, oh it is DAMN true! CM Punk, I have listened to you and that idiot Jericho go back and forth about who is the best in the world? Uh no, don't even begin to think that you are the best whenever I am around! I am a future Hall of Famer and I am also the man closest to defeating the record of 16 time World Champion Ric Flair. So shut up Punk before in my grand debut, i have to teach you why this was MY company!"

|| CM Punk chuckles at Kurt Angle, and stands up, looking straight in the dagers of the Olympic Gold Medalist. ||

✘ CM PUNK ✘
"Kurt .. Kurt .. Kurt .. You left man .. This company that you helped build isn't your anymore. And speaking of building this company! What did you do exactly? When you think of the WWE, you think of .. The McMahons .. Hulk Hogan .. Andre the Giant .. The Ultimate Warrior .. Macho Man, Randy Savage, God bless his soul ... You think of Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, the rest of D-X .. You think of Edge and Christian, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio .. Hell you even think of John Cena, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton! Where do you fit in there Kurt? What have you been doing for the WWE in the Past 5 years? I've been here, with all the others in the back, working my ass off so this company does what it does best! We entertain Kurt! These fans are our motivation! I've been here winning Championships .. Beating stars that you've never even had the oppertunity to face .. Kurt, I've been here making my name in the WWE, so when the next Generation looks back on us, I am a name on that list Kurt .. You got your chance and you blew it .. So please, Kurt .. Enlighten me .. How is this your company and not any of they'res!!!"

|| CM Punk looks out into the crowd and points to the fans, he turns back to Kurt and the two stare down. ||

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 pm



The fans boo as Christian's theme plays. Christian walks out, wearing a T-Shirt of The Rock's. He looks down at the shirt, has a sarcastic look of shock, takes it off, revealing one of his own T-Shirts and throws the Rock shirt on the ground, stomping on it. He walks down the ramp, smirking, then climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He gets a mic from ringside, then smirks, beginning to speak.

Captain Charmisa | Christian | The Instant Classic

"I saw The Rock's promo, and I thought it was cute, showing clips of my younger, more naive days. And I've got to say, if Rocky thinks he can make it in the Money in the Bank match, he may want to dig out some clips of the match, what's happened in the past. And when he does, I know he'll throw the match to the man he's admitted, once leaving for movies, to be his favorite superstar. He won't want to mess up his movie star face, so he can go put on a skirt and play a Tooth Fairy again. Yes, not his most graceful role, but he's also played a football player with a daughter he doesn't care for until the end of the movie and the king of scorpions. I don't betray the thing I love, wrestling, to be a movie star. The Rock has said he truley loves wrestling, but if he did, he never would've been the tooth fairy, he would've stayed and done what he loved. The Rock doesn't love this company, he doesn't love wresting, he doesn't love you. All he cares about is getting money, and when he wasn't getting the money he wanted here, he left to be a movie star. Rock, it'll happen again. I know it will. And when it does, I'll be here to be the NEW People's Champ, AGAIN! When it comes to monday, he won't win, he can't win. I deserve the Money in the Bank match more than Rock, hell I should be facing Miz at Money in the Bank! But after getting screwed out of that match, I took the next possible chance, and now, I'm in a Money in the Bank qualifier. Rock, you've been WWE Champion. You're the past. Let the present take over, stop living in you're own shadow. Hang up the boots, sit at home, and retire. You're nothing now."

Christian then drops the mic, smirks, and his theme plays through the arena. He looks out into thw crowd, then mocks The Rock's eyebrow, then rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

OT: My Niggas will be move active after tomorrow, when the girlfriend goes home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:


The fans erupt into cheers as they are shocked to see this superstar back. Rob Van Dam runs out from the back wearing a t-shirt which says ''I AM BACK''. He makes his way down the ramp slapping a few hands from the fans who put there hand out# He makes his way to the steel steps but before going up, he does his famous hand thing where he yell's ''R...V...D...'' He then proceeds up the steps and through the ropes getting ready to speak. There is a huge smile on his face.

ROB VAN DAM -- ''Man does it feel good to be back on SmackDown!''

The fans cheer even louder.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''You know Randy, just like everyone else I enjoy watching the legend killer thrilling all the fans, giving them all their money s'worth, every time for years. Oh yeah, I found you quite inspiring when I watched you before getting into this business. You changed alot of standards, you have paved the road basically. For alot of wrestlers including myself, I find you quite the competitor. To be honest, I am glad you walked out of SmackDown last week as the new world champion because I know you are going to be a fighting champion. You talk about meeting new faces, hey, how about for your first title defense the legend killer goes one on one with the whole damn show!''

The fans give a big pop after hearing, that challenge as RVD continues to smile.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''What do you say Randy, the legend killer takes on R...V...D...! (does the hand movement with it.)

Just then, Edge's theme song goes off as RVD has a confused look on his face. Edge walks out from the back with a mic and into the ring.




|| The fans expload in attendance as The Rated R Superstar and General Manager of Smackdown walks out from the back, wearing a black and white checkered shirt, along with a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. ||



|| Edge has a microphone in hand, but he stuffs it in his pocket as he looks up and throws his hands in the air, setting off pyros! ||

|| Edge then continues down the ring and slides in smiling at Rob Van Dam. Edge climbs the turnbuckle as the fans begin chanting his name .. "EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!" Edge climbs down and gets the crowd to settle before turning to Rob Van Dam. ||

✖ Edge ✖
"Rob .. Van .. Dam .. Mr. RVD! Long time no see buddy! Last time I spoke with you, I think you were defending the WWE Championship against me and John Cena. Haha, good times. But, Rob .. You can't just come in here, expecting to be handed a World Title Shot .. I mean, you know and I know that .. I expected more from you Rob .. You need to earn it! You just got here, your still at the bottom of the ladder Rob! .. You need to climb that ladder, just like everyone else in the company did!! So, Rob ... I'm ganna do you a favor! I AM going to give you a Title Match Opportunity Rob! With me being the Ultimate Opportunist, I want to see what your worth! On Smackdown, you will take on Damien Sandow, where the winner will face Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship at Money in the Bank!!!! If you can win that, beat McIntyre and move your way up, we will talk about this World Title Match! What do you say Rob? Climb one step higher!!!?"

|| Edge stands in the ring as the fans chant both his and RVD's name. Edge looks over at RVD, waiting for his answer. ||

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________



Last edited by SP on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 am

Why arn't pictures working in posts? :S I have two in the one above, and they won't show :/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 am

I can see them...?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
I can see them...?
Really D:
Then its my computer!! I can't see any pictures that I post!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am

Chat .
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 am

TeqnohKiller wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:


There is a chorus of cheers in the air from the fans as ''Voices'' blares through the speakers. The NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton walks out onto the stage with a HUGE grin on his face. He has the world title hanging from his shoulder as he stands on the stage listening to all the fans chant his name. He slowly begins to walk down the ramp holding his title very tightly before walking up the steel steps and into the ring. He jumps on the turnbuckle and raises his title high in the air before jumping down and grabbing a microphone with still a huge grin on his face.

RANDY ORTON -- ''You are cheering my name now but last night was a different story. You all thought I was in over my head. You all thought it was going to be the same story as last time, ''poor Randy Orton looses once again''. You all thought that there was no way in hell that Randy Orton could defeat AJ Styles. Let alone survive his most famous moves, the figure four leglock, the flying arm bar, his famous superman splash. But yet, I am here standing before you all the NEW world heavyweight champion! Alot of say and think that me winning was a fluke last night, that me winning last night against the phenomenal one was a fluke? Well ladies and gentlemen me winning last night was not a fluke...it was destiny. I did what I told everyone I was going to do. I beat CM Punk and if it was not for the Great White Sheamus to run out and save him, you guys would not see your good ol CM Punk because his career would have been over. I scared Cody Rhodes off but most importantly, I beat AJ Styles to win the world heavyweight championship! And sure I am not afraid to say that I am not a little banged up hell, it's taken all my strength to come out here and stand before you all. But that is the kind of champion I am. Now sure there has been tons of champions before me, but that is just fine but I am unlike all the others, I am Randy Orton.

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd at this point as Orton pats his world title.

RANDY ORTON -- ''And for some of you who are death around here what I just said is that I am unlike all the others, I AM RANDY ORTON YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! So people get used to this sight, get used to whom stands before you, get used to the new expensive suits, the beautiful smile, because the Randy Orton era has only just begun. Now last night I beat AJ Styles and I beat CM Punk so brutally, that they probably cannot even stand let alone show up here and beg me for ''one more match''. But no, you guys want another match go earn it. I am done.''

Some fans continue to cheer but some boo as Orton looks at his title.

RANDY ORTON -- Now usually when I have a problem with someone I don't usually talk about it, most likely I hunt them down. Now I may be wrong but there is a little feeling in me that I am being hunted by Sheamus. Now I know that if it happens we both lead down a path of destroying one another, and that is fine by me. I am not like John Cena, I embrace hate and in return hate embraces me. Call it more curiosity or whatever but Sheamus, I am calling you out...''

Orton stands in the ring as he waits for The Great White to come out.



>>As the crowd awaited the theme music of the Great White, Sheamus, the theme music of Daniel Bryan feels the arena and the crowd goes freaking insane with boos and of course the "Yes!" chants which start up in a matter of seconds. Daniel Bryan makes his way out from the back with his hands already raised up in the air as he yells out YES! at the same time as pointing up up to the sky and pointing. Randy Orton looks at him out of the ring holding his title and obviously annoyed by the presence of Daniel Bryan. Bryan makes his way into the ring by walking up the steel steps and through the ring ropes. Daniel and Randy lock eyes as Daniel makes his way to task for a microphone. As he waits, Bryan never takes his eyes off Randy in cause the Viper tried to strike him. The microphone is handed to Daniel Bryan and finally a large smile appears on Daniel Byrans face and he raises the microphone to his lips and stares into the champions eyes with ambition gleaming int his eyes. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"You know Randy I could have just kept sitting back in the locker room and listen to you act like you are the best on Smackdown and in that manner you also try bringing up Sheamus to the number two spot and that is just not going to happen! You know why? Because I am the best, I am the number one guy on Smackdown and if I had a shot for the world title then I would have won both matches and be the champion but No! No! No! No! They can;t let me have the championship shot but they have to give it to a fake guy like Randy Orton who tries to be a fan favorite but the only reason he is nice to the friends is because he is going to bum more cigarettes from them! Randy, do you really think that you are even close to better than me whenever you are destroying your lungs with cigarettes and me? I am a vegan! I am the best there is unlike CM Punk and Chris Jericho... it was always me and let me hear you chant that I am number one!"

>>> Daniel Bryan expects the crowd to chant out like commanded by him and as he believes they will he begins to chant out Yes! once again out at the top of his lung which alerts some fans to just play along but Randy Orton doesn't seem like he is having fun and defiantly doesn't feel the same way that Daniel Bryan does. Randy stares him down as Daniel stops and turns to Randy with a smirk being wore proud on his face as eh believes that he just worked the crowd like the best in the world. Daniel struts his way closer to Randy Orton and brings the microphone back up to his mouth, eyes locked with Randy. <<<

DANIEL BRYAN ---
"You see that Randy? They all know that i am the best and they still hate my guts and I like it because I know they want to be me and there can only be one me because I am Daniel Bryan! Randy, honestly I hope Sheamus makes his way down here and you two fight and you win because I am in the Money In The Bank Ladder match and I am going to win the Money In The Bank Briefcase for the second time in back to back years! Something that only the famous "CM PUNK" could do and I am going to! When I win that briefcase and then cash it in to take that title from you then i will hold it up and the crowd will be forced to chant YES! YES! YES! YES!"

>>> Daniel begisn to chant as Randy slowly brings up his mic. <<<

OOC: How is my first try as Daniel Bryan?

RANDY ORTON -- ''How about you shut up!''

The fans give out a huge pop as Orton smiles and raises his World title in the air#

RANDY ORTON -- ''Now a I don't think there is a man alive that can take this title away from me now that I own it. BUT, if someone did I would not be very happy about it but I would accept it. What I cannot accept is if I lose this title because of a crooked loud mouth who uses his briefcase to sneak attack me and to cash it in to win. Especially if that crooked loudmouth happened to be you Daniel Bryan. Now if you are going to screw me over IF you win the ladder match the least you can do is be man enough to cash it in and face me one on one but of coarse you do not have the balls to do that and neither does anyone els, but now before I RKO you and take you out in the middle of this ring I suggest you leave because I never called you out...I called out Sheamus.''

Orton waves telling Daniel goodbye as he still waits for Sheamus.



|| The fans expload as Sheamus runs out from the back with a big smile on his face. Sheamus walks down to the ring and is handed a microphone. He slaps some hands of the fans before rolling into the ring, stopping both Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. Sheamus smirks at the two before speaking. ||

✝ Sheamus ✝
"Fellas! Enough is enough! Daniel Bryan .. Where did you get off thinking you were in the number one stop for Randy Orton's World Title here? As I last heard fella, all you did was Qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I beat Damien Sandow in 18 seconds fella! 18 SECONDS! And when I win the Battle Royal next week fella! I am going to be the won who challenges, and beats Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Champion!"

|| The fans burst into cheers once again. Sheamus then turns to Randy Orton and looks at the World Title. ||


✝ Sheamus ✝
" And you fella ... Where I come from, when someone calls another person out to the ring .. It means that one men will stand and the other won't .. Listen fella, I'm not going to fight you tonight, I will save that for Smackdown! But Randy, I am guaranteeing you one thing! I am going to Money in the Bank! And I am walking our World Heavyweight Championship!"

|| Sheamus stands in the ring, eyeing both Bryan and Orton. ||

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am

Going to reply to everyone tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1087
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am

Going to reply to everyone tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3001
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 am

Voice of the Voiceless wrote:



The fans boo as Christian's theme plays. Christian walks out, wearing a T-Shirt of The Rock's. He looks down at the shirt, has a sarcastic look of shock, takes it off, revealing one of his own T-Shirts and throws the Rock shirt on the ground, stomping on it. He walks down the ramp, smirking, then climbs onto the apron and steps into the ring. He gets a mic from ringside, then smirks, beginning to speak.

Captain Charmisa | Christian | The Instant Classic

"I saw The Rock's promo, and I thought it was cute, showing clips of my younger, more naive days. And I've got to say, if Rocky thinks he can make it in the Money in the Bank match, he may want to dig out some clips of the match, what's happened in the past. And when he does, I know he'll throw the match to the man he's admitted, once leaving for movies, to be his favorite superstar. He won't want to mess up his movie star face, so he can go put on a skirt and play a Tooth Fairy again. Yes, not his most graceful role, but he's also played a football player with a daughter he doesn't care for until the end of the movie and the king of scorpions. I don't betray the thing I love, wrestling, to be a movie star. The Rock has said he truley loves wrestling, but if he did, he never would've been the tooth fairy, he would've stayed and done what he loved. The Rock doesn't love this company, he doesn't love wresting, he doesn't love you. All he cares about is getting money, and when he wasn't getting the money he wanted here, he left to be a movie star. Rock, it'll happen again. I know it will. And when it does, I'll be here to be the NEW People's Champ, AGAIN! When it comes to monday, he won't win, he can't win. I deserve the Money in the Bank match more than Rock, hell I should be facing Miz at Money in the Bank! But after getting screwed out of that match, I took the next possible chance, and now, I'm in a Money in the Bank qualifier. Rock, you've been WWE Champion. You're the past. Let the present take over, stop living in you're own shadow. Hang up the boots, sit at home, and retire. You're nothing now."

Christian then drops the mic, smirks, and his theme plays through the arena. He looks out into thw crowd, then mocks The Rock's eyebrow, then rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.




The Rocks theme hits one more time and the fans erupt into cheers. The music is cut short though and the Rock stands on the ramp not allowing Christian to leave just yet. He chuckles lightly and the fans continue their "rocky" chant.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa... WHOA! Hold on there .. you're just gonna talk and then leave without giving the Rock a chance to reply?"


"So let me get this straight... you think The Rock only cares about movies.. you think the Rock doesn't care about, The People. Christian, explain why the Rock in his career has worked 365 days a year. You know what.. no, shut up, I know why you dislike the Rock, because every time you've gotten into the ring with the Rock he's laid the Smackdown on your monkey ass! Christian sure.. I star in movies, and I come back, sure I dress up like a tooth fairy but it's all part of the big screen. I've seen those photo's of you on twitter dressing up like the Rock.. putting on a tooth fairy outfit, don't lie, everyone saw it. Speaking of outfits it was cute and so generic how you tried to impersonate the Rock then took your shirt and stomped on it, I liked that, so original. I'm the past Christian ? Than what are you Jabroni..hell you could be Betty Whites grandfather I mean look at you. Don't call me old.. Christian you've been here as long as I have, that means if the Rock were to leave.. and believe me he won't.. then the Rock would take you with him you dumb fossilized sumbitch!"

The fans give a huge pop for the Rock and continue to chant his name


"Now the Rock says this; I'm going to give you 10 seconds to get the hell out of the Rock's sight.. or the Rock's gonna slap the taste so far out of your mouth you won't get it back!"

The fans give an even bigger pop as the Rock takes off his shirt and has a serious face on waiting for Christian
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 am

SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:


The fans erupt into cheers as they are shocked to see this superstar back. Rob Van Dam runs out from the back wearing a t-shirt which says ''I AM BACK''. He makes his way down the ramp slapping a few hands from the fans who put there hand out# He makes his way to the steel steps but before going up, he does his famous hand thing where he yell's ''R...V...D...'' He then proceeds up the steps and through the ropes getting ready to speak. There is a huge smile on his face.

ROB VAN DAM -- ''Man does it feel good to be back on SmackDown!''

The fans cheer even louder.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''You know Randy, just like everyone else I enjoy watching the legend killer thrilling all the fans, giving them all their money s'worth, every time for years. Oh yeah, I found you quite inspiring when I watched you before getting into this business. You changed alot of standards, you have paved the road basically. For alot of wrestlers including myself, I find you quite the competitor. To be honest, I am glad you walked out of SmackDown last week as the new world champion because I know you are going to be a fighting champion. You talk about meeting new faces, hey, how about for your first title defense the legend killer goes one on one with the whole damn show!''

The fans give a big pop after hearing, that challenge as RVD continues to smile.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''What do you say Randy, the legend killer takes on R...V...D...! (does the hand movement with it.)

Just then, Edge's theme song goes off as RVD has a confused look on his face. Edge walks out from the back with a mic and into the ring.




|| The fans expload in attendance as The Rated R Superstar and General Manager of Smackdown walks out from the back, wearing a black and white checkered shirt, along with a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. ||



|| Edge has a microphone in hand, but he stuffs it in his pocket as he looks up and throws his hands in the air, setting off pyros! ||

|| Edge then continues down the ring and slides in smiling at Rob Van Dam. Edge climbs the turnbuckle as the fans begin chanting his name .. "EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!" Edge climbs down and gets the crowd to settle before turning to Rob Van Dam. ||

✖ Edge ✖
"Rob .. Van .. Dam .. Mr. RVD! Long time no see buddy! Last time I spoke with you, I think you were defending the WWE Championship against me and John Cena. Haha, good times. But, Rob .. You can't just come in here, expecting to be handed a World Title Shot .. I mean, you know and I know that .. I expected more from you Rob .. You need to earn it! You just got here, your still at the bottom of the ladder Rob! .. You need to climb that ladder, just like everyone else in the company did!! So, Rob ... I'm ganna do you a favor! I AM going to give you a Title Match Opportunity Rob! With me being the Ultimate Opportunist, I want to see what your worth! On Smackdown, you will take on Damien Sandow, where the winner will face Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship at Money in the Bank!!!! If you can win that, beat McIntyre and move your way up, we will talk about this World Title Match! What do you say Rob? Climb one step higher!!!?"

|| Edge stands in the ring as the fans chant both his and RVD's name. Edge looks over at RVD, waiting for his answer. ||





*The Intercontinental Champion walks out onto the stage holding his title high, the fans greet him with a mixed reaction with mostly boos, he has a confident smirk as he prepares to speak*

Drew McIntyre

"Edge I didn't know you retired for concussions too! I thought it was just your neck! But to cut to the chase, You have me booked in a Money in the Bank qualifying match this Friday! And when I go on to win it, I'll have two matches at Money in the Bank! What is that crap Edge?! I'm the Intercontinental Champion, the future World Champion, the Chosen One! You can't do that to me! Besides you're giving Rob Van Dam a chance to face me for this title? He isn't even worthy of being in the same ring as me!"

*McIntyre starts to show frustration*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2401

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am





*AJ Lee comes out to a great pop! She makes his way down to the ring and slaps hands with some of the fans on her way to the ring, she skips around ringside before grabbing a microphone and sliding into the ring. The fans quiet down their cheers as she prepares to speak*

AJ Lee

"So I know things in the near past have been a litte...crazy! I wasn't really my self, and to be honest, I have not a clue why I was doing any of it. But I'm good now, everythings okay! So lets get down to business shall we? I think I'm ready for a big step up in my career here in the WWE. The Divas Championship, which is currently vacant! It's always been my dream to be on top of the wrestling world, and I think I'm ready to fulfill my dream! I've always looked up to past divas like Trish Stratus and Lita! And growing up I wanted to be just like them, a Champion! So Edge, and who ever the RAW GM will be, I'm asking now, please give me the chance. I'll show you for a very long time that I can do this, and everytime I walk out from behind those curtains, you will see the charisma, the WWE Universe get up on their feet, I want not only to be the WWE's Champion, but I want to be all of your's Champ!"

*AJ drops the microphone and throws her arms in the air as the fans give her another great cheer, she climbs the top rope and poses for the fans. She exits the ring and interacts with a few fans,and then skips to the top of the stage, and into the back*
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3001
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am



The lights dim and Austin Aries walks out onto the stage in his street clothes and glasses. He strokes his chin and has a calm but confused look on his face. Aries uses the steps to walk into the ring, throws his shades on the ground and grabs a mic and stands in the center of the ring as the fans boo him.

"Shhh...come on now.. quiet. I came here for one reason, to make an impact. I obviously did that back in TNA capturing the x-division title, and held it for quite a long time. But you know what's really been bothering me lately? I haven't had a world title around my waist yet have I? So you know what I want some answers as soon as possible, why haven't I had a qualifying match on Raw yet? Hell, why haven't I had a MATCH yet. Don't worry I'll answer that one for you.. you see it's real simple; I'm one of the best WWE has to offer, and they're just saving the best superstar for last. This place is a mess, I would've been better off in TNA but you know what? When I set my mind on something, there's a good chance of obtaining my goal. Right now, my focus is set on the WWE championship. The WWE champion is more snobby and self centered than Bobby Roode was back in TNA, his name.. is The Miz. That's right boo him, because this kid is a f*cking waste. He's a waste of YOUR time, he's a waste of funds, he's a WASTE... of a human being. Miz.. if I get into the money in the bank ladder match , and there's a good chance I'll find a way in; then you better hope and pray to god that I don't win. See: IF I win the ladder match and pull down the briefcase it pretty much guarantees that I become the next WWE champion. That means I lay a brutal pounding on the former champion WHENEVER, and WHEREVER I want.. all I need is a referee and my case. Then what happens next, is for you to find out yourself. Miz, I'm going to be straight up and honest about this one.. let's keep it short and sweet, I hate you. I hate guys like you, and I hate those little kids who wear your dumb ass shirts like you. You walk down here night in and night out, saying I'm Awesome, I'm Awesome, when in reality, you absolutely F*cking suck. Sorry if this is a PG show or Rated R now that Edge is back, I don't confuses the shit out of me too.. but honestly Miz you really think that you've given yourself a name around here..? .. let me rephrase that, seeing as everyone KNOWS who you are, do you think you're a good champion? You're one of the worst of all time. Your gimmick is childish, you call yourself awesome, and you put a quarter pound of gel in your hair to add the cherry on top of the most disgusting man I've ever seen. When the time comes, and trust me, I'll make sure it does... I'll put you out of your misery and lay a beating on you then your old man ever did. That's a promise."

The fans actually give a huge pop for Aries this time after finishing what he just said. He stands there putting his hand up waiting for them to be quiet.

"I'm not finished yet, I came out here to make myself heard, and make myself heard is what I'm going to do.. so quiet. I have a lot of thing to say right now. I'm glad I got that Miz thing out of my system, I've always wanted to say that.. OK. My next line of business, is the general manager of Raw. We all know that a new one is going to be revealed an my guess is it's going to be someone that I'm not too fond of. I have a feeling this one is going to give me the boot somewhere down the near future because I'm going to do bad things to him or her. Not in that way.. you see; the new GM will be so busy partying and making his GRANDE appearance that he won't get right down to business. So the odds of him or her seeing this in ring promo are slim to none depending on how out of it they are the night of their arrival. I'm not intimidated by management, or anyone for that matter. So anonymous general manager of Raw, so mysterious you are, I want you to give me a qualifying match for the money in bank ladder match and here's why.. Over my career I've put on matches that have left the mouths of the people watching it open up to this very day. They were so shocked of the results that they drooled so much in awe of my presence that all the water in their body has went from 90% to 20% over the years. I'm entertaining, I'm high flying, resilient and hard working. And I guarantee you if you give me this qualifying match.. and I win it, I'm going to win the ladder match, simply because, I can. The rest have no clue of my potential ability in this company. I'm the total package, and I am.. the Greatest man that ever lived."

Aries flips the mic over his shoulder and rolls out of the ring and heads to the back fixing his shirt and ignoring all the fans leaning over for high fives as he heads behind the curtain with theme playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3001
Age : 21
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 am

Austin Aries, Ryback, Gail Kim, and Jeff Hardy are all backstage

OT- anyone wanna RP??
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:


The fans erupt into cheers as they are shocked to see this superstar back. Rob Van Dam runs out from the back wearing a t-shirt which says ''I AM BACK''. He makes his way down the ramp slapping a few hands from the fans who put there hand out# He makes his way to the steel steps but before going up, he does his famous hand thing where he yell's ''R...V...D...'' He then proceeds up the steps and through the ropes getting ready to speak. There is a huge smile on his face.

ROB VAN DAM -- ''Man does it feel good to be back on SmackDown!''

The fans cheer even louder.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''You know Randy, just like everyone else I enjoy watching the legend killer thrilling all the fans, giving them all their money s'worth, every time for years. Oh yeah, I found you quite inspiring when I watched you before getting into this business. You changed alot of standards, you have paved the road basically. For alot of wrestlers including myself, I find you quite the competitor. To be honest, I am glad you walked out of SmackDown last week as the new world champion because I know you are going to be a fighting champion. You talk about meeting new faces, hey, how about for your first title defense the legend killer goes one on one with the whole damn show!''

The fans give a big pop after hearing, that challenge as RVD continues to smile.

ROB VAN DAMN -- ''What do you say Randy, the legend killer takes on R...V...D...! (does the hand movement with it.)

Just then, Edge's theme song goes off as RVD has a confused look on his face. Edge walks out from the back with a mic and into the ring.




|| The fans expload in attendance as The Rated R Superstar and General Manager of Smackdown walks out from the back, wearing a black and white checkered shirt, along with a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. ||



|| Edge has a microphone in hand, but he stuffs it in his pocket as he looks up and throws his hands in the air, setting off pyros! ||

|| Edge then continues down the ring and slides in smiling at Rob Van Dam. Edge climbs the turnbuckle as the fans begin chanting his name .. "EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!" Edge climbs down and gets the crowd to settle before turning to Rob Van Dam. ||

✖ Edge ✖
"Rob .. Van .. Dam .. Mr. RVD! Long time no see buddy! Last time I spoke with you, I think you were defending the WWE Championship against me and John Cena. Haha, good times. But, Rob .. You can't just come in here, expecting to be handed a World Title Shot .. I mean, you know and I know that .. I expected more from you Rob .. You need to earn it! You just got here, your still at the bottom of the ladder Rob! .. You need to climb that ladder, just like everyone else in the company did!! So, Rob ... I'm ganna do you a favor! I AM going to give you a Title Match Opportunity Rob! With me being the Ultimate Opportunist, I want to see what your worth! On Smackdown, you will take on Damien Sandow, where the winner will face Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship at Money in the Bank!!!! If you can win that, beat McIntyre and move your way up, we will talk about this World Title Match! What do you say Rob? Climb one step higher!!!?"

|| Edge stands in the ring as the fans chant both his and RVD's name. Edge looks over at RVD, waiting for his answer. ||





*The Intercontinental Champion walks out onto the stage holding his title high, the fans greet him with a mixed reaction with mostly boos, he has a confident smirk as he prepares to speak*

Drew McIntyre

"Edge I didn't know you retired for concussions too! I thought it was just your neck! But to cut to the chase, You have me booked in a Money in the Bank qualifying match this Friday! And when I go on to win it, I'll have two matches at Money in the Bank! What is that crap Edge?! I'm the Intercontinental Champion, the future World Champion, the Chosen One! You can't do that to me! Besides you're giving Rob Van Dam a chance to face me for this title? He isn't even worthy of being in the same ring as me!"

*McIntyre starts to show frustration*




{ "Nation of Violence" by Dale Oliver hits as Samoa Joe emerges onto stage and stares down Drew McIntyre, who has just happened to direct his eyesight towards him before walking up and standing right in front of him almost getting in his face}

Samoa Joe

I was informed that you were supposed to be a somewhat noble Scotsman, but it appears this information was incorrect because you’re turning out to be a real bitch, so I suggest you quit your whining and stop getting ahead of yourself because there is not a thing on this earth that is going to prevent me from belting the absolute living daylight out of you come Friday night on Smackdown because I am a Samoan Submission Machine that will make you tap out or go unconscious with my Coquina Clutch whenever I feel like it and it would be my pleasure if I could do so in our Money in the Bank Qualifying match, but I just might pin you after a Muscle Buster instead… and then I now think to myself that the second outcome wouldn’t be as enjoyable and efficient enough for me, the fans in attendance or anybody else watching around the globe, so this is how it’s going to play out “McIntyre”. You’ll be all “Head up ass” about how you’re leaving the match as the winner, but I’ll end up being too much for you to handle as I destroy you in the squared circle and then finish things off by giving you no choice other than submitting.

You see Drew, I am a person of action as I let my fists do a lot of the talking and once I get my hands on you, there will be no escaping my grasp because I won’t let you even catch your breath for a second until you are finding it hard to fight back and then the time for me to capitalize will occur as you stand there on feeble legs trying not to collapse from the effects of the beating you have just received and then in one swift maneuver, I’ll place you in my signature Rear naked choke and drop to the mat as you desperately try to free yourself from my hold, but by then it’ll be far too late because my spot in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match at MITB is already in stone as far as I’m concerned… We both know deep down in our minds that I will pummel you within an inch of your career ending, sparing you for another time. The Nation of Violence is commencing in the WWE and you’ll become the first victim of many yet to be decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   

Back to top Go down
 
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The World Wrestling Federation for Over 50 Years the Revolutionary Force in Sports Entertainment
» World Wrestling Association - Homepage
» World Wrestling Revolution
» WWE Raw 1000 Results (SPOILERS)
» R-Truth

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: