The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return

Go down 
+12
fuck
Michael
Jarrett
Nova
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
American Wolf
Karl
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Randy Orton walks around backstage after listening to AJ and Cody's little argument earlier on. He has a bright smirk on his face as he thinks about Smackdown this friday when he becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Mark Henry is backstage ready to dismantle anyone who is in his path.

OT: I would also like to pick up The Undertaker on RAW please.

@Nova, no, you have to wait 2 weeks
@Justin, Taker is reserved
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 pm

OT: Dan has it coming for him today...
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Well then nevermined.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Richie wrote:
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:09 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
Very Happy
I find it funny that I'm going to face you twice in a week, and I guarantee that there will be a feud in one of them.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
Very Happy
I find it funny that I'm going to face you twice in a week, and I guarantee that there will be a feud in one of them.
We could only hope right? The Rhodes/Styles one is getting pretty heated already
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm

So guys, I have work 4-close Friday so SP would you please do this week?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

I guess this is as good a time as any then to announce that I am away on holiday next week and can therefore not do RAW. However, I will post the match card to anyone willing to do the show for me before I go.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
White guy wrote:
Richie wrote:
Very Happy
We could only hope right? The Rhodes/Styles one is getting pretty heated already
I see Santino vs. David/Johnny as one, and Rhodes/Styles is getting pretty good, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:50 pm

This.^
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

I have no problem doing it Karl only if I can use the same format you used. I am too lazy to write out full shows. Smile
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Fuck yeah. Smackdown will be posted on Friday Very Happy <3

Karl, I will help with RAW too, if yah need it!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Since Justin responded first I will let him do it. Razz

I will send you the Match Card and results tomorrow since I go away Friday.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 pm

At Money in the Bank,
Are we going to have a RAW MitB and a SD MitB
or 1 Big one?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

A Jeff Hardy promo airs over the air

Jeff smiles and nods his head to the tune and when he's done watching the clip that just aired he gets up, puts his arm bands on and heads down the hall until ________ suddenly bumps into him.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 am

Damien Sandow walks the hallways, with a confident smile on his face. He hasn't heard if he is on Smackdown, but it doesn't stop him educating the jeering fans.

Wade Barrett arrives, as the fans outside the Raw arena boo him. This doesn't dampen his cocky spirit as he begins to head to the gym.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am

Randy Orton arrives at the arena wearing his viper t-shirt along with some stylish white shades. He heads to the back ready for tomorrow when he becomes new champion.

Mark Henry arrives shortly after Randy, he has his world's strongest man t-shirt on as he walks through the halls with a confident smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
'Link''
Jobber
Jobber
'Link''

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 am

hmm
someone took ma belle soeur Maryse Sad
Can I have Torrie Wilson then, please? Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Monday Night Raw
-Live From Seattle, Washington-

WWE Championship #1 Contender Match
Dolph Ziggler v Alex Riley v Christian v James Storm

Money In The Bank Qualifier
Santino Marella v Wade Barrett

United States Championship #1 Contenders Match
David Otunga v Kofi Kingston

The Miz v Gregory Helms

Maryse v Gail Kim
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:34 pm

•Swedish•Bombshell• wrote:
hmm
someone took ma belle soeur Maryse Sad
Can I have Torrie Wilson then, please? Razz

fill this out
Code:
???? portrayed by ????
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Randy Orton arrives at the arena wearing his viper t-shirt along with some stylish white shades. He heads to the back ready for tomorrow when he becomes new champion.

Mark Henry arrives shortly after Randy, he has his world's strongest man t-shirt on as he walks through the halls with a confident smirk on his face.
Cody Rhodes
Oh Randy Orton, I find it funny that you still think that you have a shot at becoming champion on Friday Night Cody. When isn't clear? It is my destiny to win on Friday. I'll be sure to thank the little people that helped me on the way such as yourself when I do so.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

OT: Fuck yeah. Get to face Michael in one match, and then Dan (For the 3rd time xD), Jon, and Sam.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, smirking over the #1 Contenders match.

Zack Ryder is in the gym, practicing ways to counter moves into the Rough Ryder.

William Regal is in his lr, relaxing after training for a while.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, smirking over the #1 Contenders match.

Zack Ryder is in the gym, practicing ways to counter moves into the Rough Ryder.

William Regal is in his lr, relaxing after training for a while.
James Storm walks behind Christian at a good distance, making fun of him while he follows the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return   World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 7.0 || The Return
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next