The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:17 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
*Robert Cairo walks around backstage with a smile on his face, he's just received the call that he is the assistant GM on the Terror brand over in ECCW*

Cairo: Divide and conquer...

He sees Surge walking up to him. And it's not just any walk, it's his Rape Walk. Rape. Walk. Rape. Walk. Rapewalk. RAPEWALK. Like some kind of rape drum beat.
*A Rape Drumline follows Surge, because he can. Robert gives him a disgusted look.*

Cairo: What do you want?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
*Robert Cairo walks around backstage with a smile on his face, he's just received the call that he is the assistant GM on the Terror brand over in ECCW*

He sees Surge walking up to him. And it's not just any walk, it's his Rape Walk. Rape. Walk. Rape. Walk. Rapewalk. RAPEWALK. Like some kind of rape drum beat.
*A Rape Drumline follows Surge, because he can. Robert gives him a disgusted look.*

Surge stops in front of Cairo, staring down at him.

"To rape and murder you."
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:52 am

OFF: How did rape become the biggest thing in this company? lol
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Cairo: *Rolls his eyes* Do you honestly believe these threats of yours mean anything to me? You're all talk when it comes to me, sure if I were any other wrestler you could do that but I'm not. I am your boss, your superior. I am the one who determines every step you take in this building, you lay one hand on me and you are out of here.

*Robert gets in Surge's face, a penis-like vein popping on his forehead*

Your whole EFNW career is in my hands, rub me the wrong way and I'll see to it that your life as a wrestler is over. And don't think that Scott Gone or anyone could help you, it is in my direct jurisdiction to be able to fire anyone I deem dangerous or a threat to the well-being of the employees. So go ahead, "rape" me, just know that there are consequences that not even you can avoid.

off: Shit just got real...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:02 am

DJ "The Icon" wrote:
OFF: How did rape become the biggest thing in this company? lol
OT: Because Marik is currently one of the guys running the e-fed.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:10 am

Dan Maskell having been on his Laptop the whole time Cyrus and Tim cussed each other. Finally decides to stand up. Dan then folds his laptop up.

{Dan}
'Well that went well Tim. Not as well as well as we will do in this tournament though. I have high expectations for this team. I really do. Failure is not an option.'

Dan then slowly walks off down the hall carrying his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 am

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, preparing Angel Rodriguez for his match.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 am

This site seems dead
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

The crowd erupts in boos as one of the most hated superstars of pro wrestling comes out. John Leopold is holding a chair as he looks at the crowd from the stage. Leopold sets the chair and takes a seat on the stage.

"Finally! After all these years finally someone made Casey Anomaly shut up! And that someone is of course, Me! That's what happens when you say the truth. I exposed Casey for who he is and now he is hiding backstage embarrased and humiliated now then he has been exposed. I almost feel bad for him but he had it coming to him. They say that the truth hurts and now we know that it's correct. Over the years, Casey pretended to be your hero while all he wanted was to be cheered and admired because he never had any friends to cheer him up. He wants you to love him because his parents never did. He wants the ladies in the crowd to fall in love with him because he never had a real relationship with any woman. And now you people know the truth about Casey yet you chose to still cheer for him."

Leopold raises the mic to the air as the crowd chants Casey's name.
Leopold brings the mic back to his mouth.

"You people are pathetic!"

The crowd starts booing.

"I tried to warn you, I tried to save you but just like Casey you don't want to be saved. Casey will remain a hypocrite and you people will still be his followers because you are stupid and you need someone like Me to look up to but instead you chose to cheer for that guy. So I am going to drop down to your and Casey's level and I am going to say this. SCREW YOU!"

Leopold gets up, he picksthe chair up and walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 am

The crowd erupt into boos as the hated Mexican Mafia make their way into view, Angel Rodriguez leading the way in his now infamous white suit and a microphone in hand, his two street hoodlums following, Peste and Guerra wielding baseball bats as they do so. The MM completely ignore the fans and head down the ramp, ascending the ring steps as they reach the squared circle, stepping into the ring and standing in a line, Peste and Guerra flanking their leader. As soon as he gets the crowd's full attention, Angel begins to speak.

AR: My name is Angel Rodriguez and these two men beside me are Peste and Guerra, but of course, these two are widely regarded as one of the best teams in CWW history and I am a legend in every promotion I have been in, including this one. So why am I facing a man who has never even emerged victorious in an EFNW ring this week? This week I am facing a man who debuted last week by the name of DJ 'The Icon', like anybody actually believes he's an icon. I was in the main event of Path to Power when I challenged for the EFNW World title and now, 2 weeks later, I get my first match since then and it's against a rookie. This is one of the biggest main event drop-offs in wrestling history and I for one am not going to stand for it. If the management aren't going to give me the respect that I deserve, then well, I'm going to force them to respect me. We are the Mexican Mafia and if there's one thing that a mafia can get, it's respect. Guys.

Peste and Guerra nod, before Guerra turns and grabs Consisto, throwing him to the floor. As Angel snaps his fingers, Peste and Guerra go over to the ring announcer and attack him with their baseball bats, brutally beating the man, until security run out to try and stop the onslaught. However, the two men take potchots at security and grab one unlucky man, throwing him at Rodriguez, who hits the guard with the El Nino Planter. Peste and Guerra then pick up Consisto, who suffers the same fate. With the security knocked out, the three men line up once again and all raise their hands in the air, again to huge boos, as their music plays and we head to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd erupt into boos as the hated Mexican Mafia make their way into view, Angel Rodriguez leading the way in his now infamous white suit and a microphone in hand, his two street hoodlums following, Peste and Guerra wielding baseball bats as they do so. The MM completely ignore the fans and head down the ramp, ascending the ring steps as they reach the squared circle, stepping into the ring and standing in a line, Peste and Guerra flanking their leader. As soon as he gets the crowd's full attention, Angel begins to speak.

AR: My name is Angel Rodriguez and these two men beside me are Peste and Guerra, but of course, these two are widely regarded as one of the best teams in CWW history and I am a legend in every promotion I have been in, including this one. So why am I facing a man who has never even emerged victorious in an EFNW ring this week? This week I am facing a man who debuted last week by the name of DJ 'The Icon', like anybody actually believes he's an icon. I was in the main event of Path to Power when I challenged for the EFNW World title and now, 2 weeks later, I get my first match since then and it's against a rookie. This is one of the biggest main event drop-offs in wrestling history and I for one am not going to stand for it. If the management aren't going to give me the respect that I deserve, then well, I'm going to force them to respect me. We are the Mexican Mafia and if there's one thing that a mafia can get, it's respect. Guys.

Peste and Guerra nod, before Guerra turns and grabs Consisto, throwing him to the floor. As Angel snaps his fingers, Peste and Guerra go over to the ring announcer and attack him with their baseball bats, brutally beating the man, until security run out to try and stop the onslaught. However, the two men take potchots at security and grab one unlucky man, throwing him at Rodriguez, who hits the guard with the El Nino Planter. Peste and Guerra then pick up Consisto, who suffers the same fate. With the security knocked out, the three men line up once again and all raise their hands in the air, again to huge boos, as their music plays and we head to the next segment.

~DJ "The Icon"~
~~Later in the show DJ The Icon comes down to the ring, The fans begin to cheer. DJ gets to the ring and asks for a mic~~

"Angel, Peste, and Guerra I might be new around here but i know that in almost any company going crazy and attacking random people with baseball bats is not cool. I mean if you guys wanna take your anger out on me then go ahead please do it because I have the ability to fight back, But attacking a defenseless ring announcer whats that gonna prove and how is that gonna get you any respect? I dont see your logic behind this one, because wrestlers names cant be called as the come down to the ring is gonna earn you respect I dont think thats how it works you have to earn it and if anything with your last act you probably lost all respect. Im looking to earn respect around here and I plan on doing that by getting wins, stealing the show, and giving the fans something that they have never seen before. Thats how im gonna earn my respect and I plan on doing all of that and more when i face you, now you pissed me off even though you didnt attack me and all your anger might not be directed towards me im still pissed. Attack a defenseless man is bullying and I hate bullying so when we get in the ring togeather and the bell sounds not even you "Plan B" can stop me for hurting you and putting you in the hospital bed right next to our poor ring announcer.

~~ DJ's music plays as he walks to go backstage and move to the next segment~~
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Casey is sitting in his locker room backstage, door wide open. He is sitting on a small couch still scribbling away on his notepad. He hears Broken Dreams coming from his TV and his head instantly shoots up. He watches Leopold come down and conduct his promo on Casey. Once he is finished Casey just stares at the TV for a few minutes, it's blank screen with the EFNW logo. He then gets a grin on his face. He rips out the page he was working on and throws the note pad down. He exits his locker room and heads towards the ring.

OFF Promo later? Promo later...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:49 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Cairo: *Rolls his eyes* Do you honestly believe these threats of yours mean anything to me? You're all talk when it comes to me, sure if I were any other wrestler you could do that but I'm not. I am your boss, your superior. I am the one who determines every step you take in this building, you lay one hand on me and you are out of here.

Your whole EFNW career is in my hands, rub me the wrong way and I'll see to it that your life as a wrestler is over. And don't think that Scott Gone or anyone could help you, it is in my direct jurisdiction to be able to fire anyone I deem dangerous or a threat to the well-being of the employees. So go ahead, "rape" me, just know that there are consequences that not even you can avoid.

Surge doesn't know what to do! He doesn't know! Know is something he doesn't right now!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~"

He just punches himself in the face a couple of times while yelling.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Surge doesn't know what to do! He doesn't know! Know is something he doesn't right now!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~"

He just punches himself in the face a couple of times while yelling.
*Robert Cairo smiles at the shit he's caused*

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage.*

*The EFNW Tag Team Champions, Fight Money, are backstage playing cards.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

If Jesus was here, he would go for Shore.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Life begins with Shore.
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Off: what days are the shows on?
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Off: what days are the shows on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:57 pm

We dont really abide to a certain schedule, but the show will most likely be posted either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Life begins with Shore.
Shorely you're joking.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 am

Dan Maskell is in the gym shadow boxing in the training ring.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, after their statement of intent to the EFNW management.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm

OFF Definitely Casey promo tonight or tomorrow, CPW shtuff to do, plus research papers and shit.. no fun.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 pm

The show will be up some time in the next 24 hours... Fuck yea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next