The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:43 pm

RifRad wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Casey is checking out of the hospital, his head stitched up and he's still limping. He tells the receptionist that if Dr. Whatshisfuckingface goes nears his upper leg again he will break his leg. Casey heads out of the hospital and hails a cab to head to the arena. Once he gets there he over pays the cab driver but doesn't care. He gets out and heads to his locker room where _________ is standing there waiting for him.

*Well, not really waiting for him, he was just sitting on a crate nearby as Casey passed, but Riff speaks up.*

Riff Radley
"So. I'm guessing you're kinda pissed about the outcome of last night, too, huh?"
Casey stops as his hand reaches for the door knob. He looks up at Riff with a grin.

"Not one bit.."

Casey opens the door and motions for Riff to follow.

"How could I possibly be upset? I am the one man in the history of this damn world to do two things. I made Cyrus tap out. AND I made Cyrus doubt himself. Even if it was for just a few brief seconds at I time I did it. Better yet I know thats not the last time be and the Exile will wind up damn near killing each other."

He goes to his minifridge and tosses Riff a Mountain Dew. Not remembering certain things.

*Riff catches the Mountain Dew, cracks it open, and drains a good half of it as he leans up against the wall.*

Riff Radley
"Fair enough. You did a pretty good fucking job out there last night. Can't say I'm as happy as you are, but I did accomplish one thing last night."

*Riff finishes the last of his can, tosses it into the trash before walking over and sitting on the arm of one of the couches.*

Riff Radley
"That son of a bitch is more like me than I thought he was. I'm gonna have to do a lot more than just take that title away from him. He needs a fucking tutor or something. Needs a shot gun blast to the ass."
"From the looks of it it looks like he could have been trained by Surge with that whole chloroform napkin thing..."

Casey pauses and thinks for a moment.

"But on the other side Surge is too manly for napkins with chemicals. If hes gonna rape you he wants you to struggle and wants you to scream."

He thinks for a moment once again before chuckling.

"So I guess in an extremely disturbing and fucked up way, way Nova is scared of you... but still wants to do bad things to you."

Casey spaces off staring at the wall ahead of him after taking a sip off his own soda.

*Riff stares at Casey with a confused look on his face.*

Riff Radley
"If I didn't know you better, I'd ask what the hell you've been smoking, but... in a weird way, that might make sense. The way he talked about my cameraman tag along, it almost sounded like he was jealous."

*Riff kinda shivers at the thought.*

Riff Radley
"God, I hope not. I'll kick his nuts so hard they'll switch with his eyeballs."

*Now Riff gets a far off look in his eye staring at the red wall.*

Riff Radley
"ELMO... I mean what?"

Casey cringes at the sound of Elmo.

"Don't use the fucking E-word... you know that my uncle touched me in weird spots while dressed in an.. e-word.. costume at my 13th birthday party..."

Casey straightens out his 'FUCK YOUR MORALS' t-shirt before moving to check his laptop.

"But on a serious note I see both you and me getting the matches we want. You versus that Nova chick and me versus Cyrus. But My next match with Cyrus will be hard to beat, hell Cyrus is still in the hospital if I'm not mistaken. But as we know Cy we know he will be back better then ever."

Casey gets that wild grin on his face

"Thing is though.. he taught me how to be resilient like that. Kinda came back to bite him in the ass in a way."
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Casey is checking out of the hospital, his head stitched up and he's still limping. He tells the receptionist that if Dr. Whatshisfuckingface goes nears his upper leg again he will break his leg. Casey heads out of the hospital and hails a cab to head to the arena. Once he gets there he over pays the cab driver but doesn't care. He gets out and heads to his locker room where _________ is standing there waiting for him.

*Well, not really waiting for him, he was just sitting on a crate nearby as Casey passed, but Riff speaks up.*

Riff Radley
"So. I'm guessing you're kinda pissed about the outcome of last night, too, huh?"
Casey stops as his hand reaches for the door knob. He looks up at Riff with a grin.

"Not one bit.."

"How could I possibly be upset? I am the one man in the history of this damn world to do two things. I made Cyrus tap out. AND I made Cyrus doubt himself. Even if it was for just a few brief seconds at I time I did it. Better yet I know thats not the last time be and the Exile will wind up damn near killing each other."

He goes to his minifridge and tosses Riff a Mountain Dew. Not remembering certain things.

*Riff catches the Mountain Dew, cracks it open, and drains a good half of it as he leans up against the wall.*

Riff Radley
"Fair enough. You did a pretty good fucking job out there last night. Can't say I'm as happy as you are, but I did accomplish one thing last night."

*Riff finishes the last of his can, tosses it into the trash before walking over and sitting on the arm of one of the couches.*

Riff Radley
"That son of a bitch is more like me than I thought he was. I'm gonna have to do a lot more than just take that title away from him. He needs a fucking tutor or something. Needs a shot gun blast to the ass."
"From the looks of it it looks like he could have been trained by Surge with that whole chloroform napkin thing..."

"But on the other side Surge is too manly for napkins with chemicals. If hes gonna rape you he wants you to struggle and wants you to scream."

"So I guess in an extremely disturbing and fucked up way, way Nova is scared of you... but still wants to do bad things to you."

Casey spaces off staring at the wall ahead of him after taking a sip off his own soda.

Riff Radley
"If I didn't know you better, I'd ask what the hell you've been smoking, but... in a weird way, that might make sense. The way he talked about my cameraman tag along, it almost sounded like he was jealous."

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"ELMO... I mean what?"

"Don't use the fucking E-word... you know that my uncle touched me in weird spots while dressed in an.. e-word.. costume at my 13th birthday party..."

Casey straightens out his 'FUCK YOUR MORALS' t-shirt before moving to check his laptop.

"But on a serious note I see both you and me getting the matches we want. You versus that Nova chick and me versus Cyrus. But My next match with Cyrus will be hard to beat, hell Cyrus is still in the hospital if I'm not mistaken. But as we know Cy we know he will be back better then ever."

"Thing is though.. he taught me how to be resilient like that. Kinda came back to bite him in the ass in a way."

*Riff raises an eyebrow.*

Riff Radley
"You sure about that? To be honest, you've always been a stubborn fuck, I think he just put a point on it."

*Riff gets off the couch and heads for the fridge again.*

Riff Radley
"And even if it's my best performance ever, no way in hell will my match against Nova be better than the imminent brawl between you two. Nova's too much of a pussy. Maybe a year or so from now after he gets his head out of his ass, but right now? No, all this is is me giving him his kick."

*He grabs another Mountain Dew, closes the fridge, and pops the cap. He leans against the fridge as he takes a sip.*

Riff Radley
"It'll be an interesting fight though, no doubt about that."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on a crate with her title pretty shocked still over how she retired someones career here in EFNW.

Eric Lindgren approaches her.

EL: Hey there, Noeleen. You OK?
Noeleen Phoenix

Ok? More than ok actually. Shocked! I'm still trying to get over the fact I took someones career away from here who had a pretty historial record in companies, better than mine though.

EL: I saw and I've got to say, I'm impressed. Although, to be honest, I was rooting for Lara, but that's just because I didn't want her career to end, no disrespect to you.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

*Robert Cairo does shit*

*Ditto on El Amazo*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on a crate with her title pretty shocked still over how she retired someones career here in EFNW.

Noeleen Phoenix

Ok? More than ok actually. Shocked! I'm still trying to get over the fact I took someones career away from here who had a pretty historial record in companies, better than mine though.

EL: I saw and I've got to say, I'm impressed. Although, to be honest, I was rooting for Lara, but that's just because I didn't want her career to end, no disrespect to you.
Noeleen Phoenix

I guess make way for the new breeds then, you can't stay in wrestling forever now can we? Lara and I were friends here anyway so its better me than anyone else to be quite frank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives and does some shit.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Meanwhile in Omsk...
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 Surrrape
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

I guess make way for the new breeds then, you can't stay in wrestling forever now can we? Lara and I were friends here anyway so its better me than anyone else to be quite frank.

EL: Fair enough. Well, I'm still going on unnoticed here in EFNW, so I guess I'd better do something about that. I'm gonna let out the CWW Eric Lindgren.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Fuck wrote:
Meanwhile in Omsk...

My body is yours to do with as you please.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Meanwhile in Omsk...

Yeah, yeah. I'll finger your asshole later. For now watch this shit. I recommend you smoke a one-hitter before though. Or don't, either way it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Fuck wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Fuck wrote:
Meanwhile in Omsk...

Yeah, yeah. I'll finger your asshole later. For now watch this shit. I recommend you smoke a one-hitter before
though. Or don't, either way it's awesome.

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 am

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Riff Radley

"Not one bit.."

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"ELMO... I mean what?"

Riff Radley
"You sure about that? To be honest, you've always been a stubborn fuck, I think he just put a point on it."

Riff Radley
"And even if it's my best performance ever, no way in hell will my match against Nova be better than the imminent brawl between you two. Nova's too much of a pussy. Maybe a year or so from now after he gets his head out of his ass, but right now? No, all this is is me giving him his kick."

*He grabs another Mountain Dew, closes the fridge, and pops the cap. He leans against the fridge as he takes a sip.*

Riff Radley

"By the way your raging and downing soda like theres no tomorrow, I think that next match with him will become a slaughter match. I suggest you see the Marked Rapist himself to request a stipulation for a rematch or something."

Casey chuckles at a tweet to him about his first wrestling match. But he keeps talking anyway.

"But my next match with Cyrus will be more then interesting... I honestly can't put it to words. I actually have been having a hard tome pitting anything to words over the past few days. Which you know, is uncharacteristic of me. Honestly its probably cause I need more time to digest what went down and find a way to respond to it."

Casey scoffs again that grin still on his face.

"Better yet I need to know whats going through the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road's head."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:44 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Omega is in his locker room, thinking to himself.

"You know, I SHOULD kill those refs. I won that match."

[Kevin Evans pokes his head in as Omega says this]

"How come I am still champ? Think about that one. Blame the refs that's all you do blame everyone else for your stuff ups"

[Evans grins and leaves the door]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 am

OT: Marik, we gotta talk about some shit
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 am

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Riff Radley

"Not one bit.."

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"ELMO... I mean what?"

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

Riff Radley

"By the way your raging and downing soda like theres no tomorrow, I think that next match with him will become a slaughter match. I suggest you see the Marked Rapist himself to request a stipulation for a rematch or something."

Casey chuckles at a tweet to him about his first wrestling match. But he keeps talking anyway.

"But my next match with Cyrus will be more then interesting... I honestly can't put it to words. I actually have been having a hard tome pitting anything to words over the past few days. Which you know, is uncharacteristic of me. Honestly its probably cause I need more time to digest what went down and find a way to respond to it."

Casey scoffs again that grin still on his face.

"Better yet I need to know whats going through the Reaper of the Long and Winding Road's head."

Riff Radley
"I suppose I should. I was informed recently, if this Marked Rapist you're thinking about is the same one I'm thinking about, then yeah, he and I have a talk that needs to happen. In fact I should probably get to that."

*Riff drains the last of his latest Mountain Dew and grabs one more, just for, you know, shits and giggles.*

Riff Radley
"So, if you'll excuse me-"

*Riff opens the door.*

Riff Radley
"-I'll be on my way. Good luck with Cy, bro. You're gonna need it."

*With that, Riff heads out back to the hallway.*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 am

*Riff Radley is walking around looking for Surge seeing as he is going to be hosting the next live event.*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are also looking for Surge.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Styles wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Omega is in his locker room, thinking to himself.

"You know, I SHOULD kill those refs. I won that match."

[Kevin Evans pokes his head in as Omega says this]

"How come I am still champ? Think about that one. Blame the refs that's all you do blame everyone else for your stuff ups"

[Evans grins and leaves the door]
As Evans leaves Omega wonders to himself how Evans could read his thoughts. He was CLEARLY not saying any words.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

A strange, yet very metal theme blares over the loudspeakers of the arena as the crowd wonders what's going on...

...and then they rise to their feet and roar as Cyrus Black, still EFNW World Heavyweight Champion, emerges from behind the curtain and stands on stage. Cyrus still looks pretty banged up from his Iron Man Match against Casey at Interactive Anarchy, but is nonetheless standing tall with the World Title on his shoulder. Cyrus, wearing a "Believe in Cyrus Black" T-shirt and a pair of dark slacks, slowly but deliberately walks down to the ring and slides in beneath the ropes. He stands in the center of the ring as one of the stagehands hands him a microphone and Pantera's "I'll Cast A Shadow" dies down. Thunderous "Cyrus Black!" chants echo throughout the arena for a minute or so before they quiet down enough for Cyrus to speak

Cyrus Black: It seems I still remain the unslayable dragon on top of the mountain. But Truth be told, Casey Anomaly came the closest to slaying me out of everyone who's stepped up to challenge me for my World Title. And yeah, I'll admit it...I honestly felt like there was a damn good chance that I would lose at Interactive Anarchy, but in the end, I did as I've always done...meet my challenges head-on and destroy any and all obstacles in my path. Casey, you may have failed to win the World Title from me, but you did pass your final test. And for that, I want to congratulate you...and thank you.

There's a "Casey!" chant that breaks out as Cyrus works the crowd to chant louder.

Cyrus Black: There will come a day when we face off again, Casey. And on that day...the result may be a bit different. But as for now, rest up and get healthy. Meanwhile, my gaze shifts elsewhere, and my shadow continues to grow.

Cyrus holds up the EFNW World Title (eliciting a pop) as he looks at it.

Cyrus Black: Heavy is the head that bears the crown. And this crown has proven to be heavier than most. But after Interactive Anarchy, I feel...alive. Sure, my body feels like twice-processed hamburger, but something about tasting my own blood after having not tasted it for so long's stirred up an old fire that's just been smoldering for the past couple of months. It's amazing what a real fight will do to get the blood boiling again. For me, I'm reminded once again of who and what I am. And folks...that spells trouble for whoever draws the short straw and has to face me next for this title.

Cyrus chuckles as a slight smirk forms on his lips.

Cyrus Black: Interactive Anarchy reminded me that I am, at my core and very being, a half-crazed sociopath who derives great pleasure in seeing his foes broken at his feet. Suffering, brutality, physical and psychological warfare...these are tools that I use to not only cement my legacy but to weed out the weak and undeserving from the sport and business that I cherish above all else. Call me a scorpion, a dragon, a monster...but this monster was one that professional wrestling created. A check against itself, if you will. Surviving me means you belong...getting crushed underneath my boots means you don't. It's that simple.

Cyrus slings the World Title over his shoulder as he starts to walk around the interior of the ring.

Cyrus Black: I am pro wrestling's measuring stick. It is not a title I give myself...oh, no, it's a proven fact! If you can hang with Cyrus Black, then you have a right to be in this business. If you can't, then you have nothing save for your own shattered delusions of grandeur. I do it because I believe in a higher purpose called the Long and Winding Road. I do it because pro wrestling deserves a better breed of wrestlers. I willingly and gladly eviserate anyone and anything that dares rise up to challenge me because the pro wrestling fans have had to stomach mediocrity for far too long! So bring on any and all challengers, EFNW! Send any and all who think they deserve to be called the best in the world and have them test their mettle against the Reaper himself. I will do as I have always done, in accordance with the tenements of the Road and for what it stands for. I no longer will see this title that sits on my shoulder as a burden...no, it is a test. A test for all who would challenge me, and a test of my resolve. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Cyrus Black. I am the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion. And I will stand and fight the world, for my own legacy and for professional wrestling.

The crowds roars their approval of a newly-motivated Cyrus Black. More chants follow, louder than the previous ones.

Cyrus Black: Paragons...renegades...I'll fight them all. Any who desire to escape the shadow that I've cast over EFNW are more than welcome to try. But the bright lights that you desire so much will expose you for what you are and may well be. Don't say I didn't warn you...
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

OT- just saying, that song is actually umbelievable <3 one of my favs from pantera
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

EL: Fair enough. Well, I'm still going on unnoticed here in EFNW, so I guess I'd better do something about that. I'm gonna let out the CWW Eric Lindgren.
Noeleen Phoenix

You need to step up your game here if you want to get notice. That's how I did it and it.... worked!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
OT- just saying, that song is actually umbelievable <3 one of my favs from pantera

Yep. Metal will save your life one day. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Off: Hmmm... perhaps...
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: Hmmm... perhaps...
Off: Damn. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:58 pm

*The violin hits and the crowd goes wild as Riff Radley walks out onto the stage. He looks better than he has in the past, still less than fair clothes, a pair of aviator sunglasses back on his face and George trailing behind, looking pretty roughed up from the Pay Per View, but still able to hold his camera. Riff looks serious, but almost happy at the same time. He hops into the ring, George close behind. As Down and Out by Tantric comes to a close a Radley chant starts up. Riff lets it sit for a while before speaking up.*

Riff Radley
"So! How do you like that! I won!"

*Immediately there is a mixed reaction to this, wondering what he means. Riff laughs.*

Riff Radley
"I proved two things things the other night. One that I went out to prove and one that kind of just lent itself to me. For one, I proved that Nova actually cares. There's no way I would have lost if he didn't. He's a liar that can't back up his own actions and I promise, he won't have that belt around his waist for much longer. Why? Because of number two."

*Riff pauses to add effect, kind of rolling his tounge around in his mouth out of frustration.*

Riff Radley
"He is the shittiest wrestler this business has. I'll admit to it, I was guilty of the same move back in Triple X Wrestling. Back in the days when I was a newblood, trying to make a splash. He is pathetic right now. You all saw what happened at Interactive Anarchy. Not only did he put a napkin to George's face, but mine as well. That isn't the move of someone able to call themselves best in the world, that's the move of a scared politician, a paper champion, a business man, not a wrestler. He doesn't deserve that title, he doesn't deserve the EFNW Heavyweight Championship, hell, he wouldn't even deserve a shot at CWW's Cruiserweight championship if it still existed. So here's the deal."

*Riff leans on the ropes closest to the back.*

Riff Radley
"I'm calling you out one more time Nova. Hopefully the last time unless you can get your act together. I want you one more time and this isn't going to be a tables match without DQs. No, I want you to agree to a one on one, No Where to Hide match. CWW fans know what I'm talking about."

*There's a good pop from the crowd remembering his match against Nova's "friend" Kevin Evans.*

Riff Radley
"Ten different referees watching your every move, putting you in the world's eye. It's you as a wrestler versus me as a wrestler. Nothing special. Show the world exactly how you fight in a ring."

Off: Please, feel free to interupt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next