The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:06 pm

~ Cutting a Trish Stratus promo hopefully during the week so whoever is on can reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*backstage still in her wrestling attire, happy with the win she got over Madison Rayne*

Madison Rayne walks around her match, letting out her frustration out by lashing out at every little thing that moves or gets in her way as she walks. She just so happens to come across AJ, and can't help but notice with her smile.

MADISON RAYNE: You wipe that smile off your face, you little whore! You got lucky.. you caught me off guard and- DOESN'T MATTER, it won't happen again! It was a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*backstage still in her wrestling attire, happy with the win she got over Madison Rayne*

Madison Rayne walks around her match, letting out her frustration out by lashing out at every little thing that moves or gets in her way as she walks. She just so happens to come across AJ, and can't help but notice with her smile.

MADISON RAYNE: You wipe that smile off your face, you little whore! You got lucky.. you caught me off guard and- DOESN'T MATTER, it won't happen again! It was a fluke.

AJ Lee

"Really Madison? Fluke? Cut me a break...and great sportsmanship by the way! I beat you fair and square, I'm not trying to brag, but seriously chill out!"

*AJ offers her a handshake out of respect*

"It was a great match Madison."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 pm

--Alberto Del Rio is backstage sitting in his locker room he is holding a bottle of water and an ice pack. The contract sheet that he won earlier after defeating The Rated R Superstar in a ladder match is beside him. He thinks about this sheet and how if he does lose which he knows won't happen but if he does get eliminated he has a second chance to re-enter and have another opportunity to become the number one contender. Del Rio laughs as he holds the ice pack on his hurt neck that was caused during his devastating ladder match with The Rated R Superstar Edge. Del Rio sits back, closes his eyes and has a quick nap before the gym.--

--The NEW divas champion Mickie James is backstage holding onto her title tightly. A smile is on her face as she knew she had what it takes to become the new champion but is still pissed after what happened after the match. She knows Beth shouldn't of done what she did but she will get revenge. She begins to walk around backstage.--

--''The Lone Wolf'' Davey Richards arrives wondering when he will have his debut match as he is pumped up for it as he knows and always will know that he is the best wrestler in this company and pretty much the best wrestler in the world. He heads to the gym but before he can make it there _______ walks up to him.--

--Justin Gabriel is backstage thinking about his title match at the PPV.--

OT: I am thinking about dropping Justin Gabriel after the King of the Ring PPV and just sticking with Del Rio, Richards & James but I'm not too sure just yet as I am still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"Really Madison? Fluke? Cut me a break...and great sportsmanship by the way! I beat you fair and square, I'm not trying to brag, but seriously chill out!"

Madison looks at AJ's hand in disgust, and points her finger in her face as she speaks.

MADISON RAYNE: Now let's make something perfectly clear.. you didn't beat me because you're a better wrestler. You didn't beat me because you're improved.. and all that hardwork is paying off. I'm not the one to make excuses, but you know.. everyone has their offs days and you just happened to be LUCKY.. let me repeat that so I'm clear, LUCKY to catch my on one of mine. You know that's really cute.. you wanna shake my hand. Do you know what shaking hands is a sign for? I bet you don't know.. I'll tell you. It's a sign of respect. AJ, I don't know if I've made myself clear over the past few days.. but I DON'T LIKE YOU and I sure as hell don't have an inch of respect for you.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

Madison looks at AJ's hand in disgust, and points her finger in her face as she speaks.

MADISON RAYNE: Now let's make something perfectly clear.. you didn't beat me because you're a better wrestler. You didn't beat me because you're improved.. and all that hardwork is paying off. I'm not the one to make excuses, but you know.. everyone has their offs days and you just happened to be LUCKY.. let me repeat that so I'm clear, LUCKY to catch my on one of mine. You know that's really cute.. you wanna shake my hand. Do you know what shaking hands is a sign for? I bet you don't know.. I'll try you. It's a sign of respect. AJ, I don't know if I've made myself clear over the past few days.. but I DON'T LIKE YOU. I don't respect you, and quite frankly if you were to disapear of the face of this earth today I could care less.

AJ Lee

*crosses her arms and smiles*

"I can't do anything, but laugh at what you are saying Madison! And thats okay if you don't like me...because quite frankly, it seems like no one likes you Madison. I was trying to offer you respect, because you too put on a heck of match with me tonight, but heres a news flash for you! I'm not going anywhere Madison...want to know why? Because I love the fans, and they love me right back, and I respect everyone I compete with and against. Including you! So just get use to me will you?"

*AJ flips her hair from her right shoulder to her left*
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

MADISON RAYNE: Now let's make something perfectly clear.. you didn't beat me because you're a better wrestler. You didn't beat me because you're improved.. and all that hardwork is paying off. I'm not the one to make excuses, but you know.. everyone has their offs days and you just happened to be LUCKY.. let me repeat that so I'm clear, LUCKY to catch my on one of mine. You know that's really cute.. you wanna shake my hand. Do you know what shaking hands is a sign for? I bet you don't know.. I'll try you. It's a sign of respect. AJ, I don't know if I've made myself clear over the past few days.. but I DON'T LIKE YOU. I don't respect you, and quite frankly if you were to disapear of the face of this earth today I could care less.

AJ Lee

"I can't do anything, but laugh at what you are saying Madison! And thats okay if you don't like me...because quite frankly, it seems like no one likes you Madison. I was trying to offer you respect, because you too put on a heck of match with me tonight, but heres a news flash for you! I'm not going anywhere Madison...want to know why? Because I love the fans, and they love me right back, and I respect everyone I compete with and against. Including you! So just get use to me will you?"

MADISON RAYNE: You want to know why I don't like you? You're just like every other diva backstage. All you do is pander to the fans and to management. You put up this little act thinking it's going to get you somewhere, it's pathetic and it makes me sick. You don't respect everyone, you just want everyone to think that you do because you want everyone to think of you as a good person. You want little girls to look up to you, when as far as I'm concerned you're a little girl AJ. Now I can go back and forth with you all night, but I won't because you'll just keep on going with all this bullshit. I'm sick of it.

She exclaimed loudly. The annoyance could be seen in her eyes as she glared at AJ while talking. Once she was done she continued her way down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

MADISON RAYNE: You want to know why I don't like you? You're just like every other diva backstage. All you do is pander to the fans and to management. You put up this little act thinking it's going to get you somewhere, it's pathetic and it makes me sick. You don't respect everyone, you just want everyone to think that you do because you want everyone to think of you as a good person. You want little girls to look up to you, when as far as I'm concerned you're a little girl AJ. Now I can go back and forth with you all night, but I won't because you'll just keep on going with all this bullshit. I'm sick of it.

She exclaimed loudly. The annoyance could be seen in her eyes as she glared at AJ while talking. Once she was done she continued her way down the hallway.

AJ Lee

*AJ watches Madison scamper down the hall*

"Whoa...now she is one crazy diva."

*AJ laughs to herself as she walks off the other direction*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 pm

AJ Lee

*gets washed up after Nitro and changes out of her wrestling attire into this*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 Aj317

Kane

*backstage walking around, focusing on this Friday Night's Smackdown*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Samoa Joe walks backstage looking pissed off looking for ADR, Orton, Morrison, Miz, CM Punk, or Mark Henry. He knows he has made the biggest impact that anybody has in the last couple weeks.

Kofi Kingston backstage with a huge smile on his face and still the United States Champion he gets high fives from the fans that have backstage passes and pats on the back from the backstage workers

Edge backstage fuming, he storms into his lockeroom and slams the door

Rhett Titus kicks back in the hallway and relaxes as his upcoming KotR match approaches he sees no chance in being defeated

Stone Cold Steve Austin sits in his office preparing to teach a lesson to the Foreign Invasion
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 pm

White guy wrote:
Samoa Joe walks backstage looking pissed off looking for ADR, Orton, Morrison, Miz, CM Punk, or Mark Henry. He knows he has made the biggest impact that anybody has in the last couple weeks.

Kofi Kingston backstage with a huge smile on his face and still the United States Champion he gets high fives from the fans that have backstage passes and pats on the back from the backstage workers

Rhett Titus kicks back in the hallway and relaxes as his upcoming KotR match approaches he sees no chance in being defeated

Stone Cold Steve Austin sits in his office preparing to teach a lesson to the Foreign Invasion
The Rock walks onto Austin's office and looks at him.

Rock: Alright now Steve, I know we're not the best of friends, we're more the worst of enemies, but Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock is THE Most ELECTRIFYING Team in WWE history, and we need to work together.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Rock: Alright now Steve, I know we're not the best of friends, we're more the worst of enemies, but Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock is THE Most ELECTRIFYING Team in WWE history, and we need to work together.
Stone Cold
You think you can just walk into Stone Cold's office without knocking? How about you go outside and try that again?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:13 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold
You think you can just walk into Stone Cold's office without knocking? How about you go outside and try that again?
Rock: See Steve this is exactly the thing that will prevent us from working together! The small things that don't matter and won't really change anything will drive us apart! Now The Rock is just as happy about us being a team as you are Steve, but you were the best choice.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold
Rock: See Steve this is exactly the thing that will prevent us from working together! The small things that don't matter and won't really change anything will drive us apart! Now The Rock is just as happy about us being a team as you are Steve, but you were the best choice.
Stone Cold
Of coarse I was the best choice, you had to sit down and think whose kicked your ass more than anybody else including those two jackoffs. You were like well I have no choice Stone Cold has to be my partner. You made a wise choice and you know how I'm going to prepare for that match?

The Rock goes to answer but Stone Cold gives him no time

Stone Cold
What? Stone Cold's going to drink beer, drink whisky, drink bourban, drink vodka, drink tequilla, drink rum, more beer, more whisky, more bourban, more vodka, more tequilla, more rum oh and some damn wine
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 pm

RED wrote:

Dark match:

AJ Lee vs Madison Rayne

AJ with a waist lock but Madison with an elbow and then she picks AJ up by the neck. AJ with a back heel kick and a drop kick. Madison with a forearm and head butt to AJ. Madison with a slam and then she applies an arm bar. Madison throws AJ to the mat by the hair. Madison misses a big splash and AJ responds with a drop kick to the knees followed by a Shining Wizard for a near fall. AJ with punches but Madison with an Irish whip. AJ with an elbow and then she comes off the turnbuckles. Madison catches AJ and sets up for a power-bomb but AJ rolls into a sunset-flip for the pin-fall.

Winner: AJ Lee!

RED wrote:
Monday Night Nitro
Live From New York, NY

The show kicks off with pyro works as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to the last Monday night Nitro before the King of the Ring PPV. Tonight, Randy Orton goes one on one against John Morrison with the winner facing The Miz for the WWE Title tonight. Plus, Drew McIntyre challenges Kofi Kingston for the US Title and Mickie James faces Velvet Sky for the Divas Championship. Of course there will be two matches from the King of the Ring tournament to determine which superstars will go to the semi-finals. Main event for tonight is scheduled to be CM Punk vs Samoa Joe.

Backstage the GM of Nitro Mark Henry confronts CM Punk. Henry tells Punk that he has to give the WWE title back to where it belongs. Punk says that the WWE title is where it belongs but he will give it back for now. He says that he will take the title back for good come this Sunday. Punk hands the title to Henry.

Out comes Alberto Del Rio who will be taking on Edge tonight in a Ladder match. We take a look of the contract that is suspended high above the ring. No one knows what this contract is all about but we will find out when this match is over. Edge comes out to a nice crowd reaction. The announcers bring out the fact that Edge has defeated Del Rio once at WrestleMania and once 2 weeks ago in an epic No Holds Barred encounter. Tonight Edge is the odds on favourite to get a third victory since he is a Ladder match specialist.

Ladder match – Edge vs Alberto Del Rio

The bell rings and here we go. They go at it with Del Rio getting the upper hand early on in the match. Del Rio goes to leave the ring but Edge unloads with shots to the back. Edge comes off the second rope and drops Del Rio. Edge goes out to get a ladder but Del Rio stops him, slamming his head into the apron. Del Rio continues the offense before kicking Edge under the ring to where we can't see him. Del Rio gets a ladder as Edge slides out from the other side of the ring. Edge runs and dropkicks the ladder into Del Rio. Edge sets a ladder up in the ring now as Del Rio comes in. Edge climbs but Del Rio brings him back to the mat hard. Del Rio climbs now but Edge pushes the ladder over. Del Rio lands on his feet and kicks Edge to the mat. Del Rio with a dropkick to the head. Del Rio puts the boot to Edge now. Del Rio charges with a ladder but Edge knocks them down. Edge dumps Del Rio out of the ring. Edge picks up a ladder but Del Rio trips him with it. Del Rio pulls Edge to the floor and whips him into the steel steps. Del Rio sets a ladder up between the apron and the announcer's table. They go at it trading shots. Del Rio tries to suplex Edge on the propped up ladder. Edge counters and tries to slingshot Del Rio under the ladder and into the bottom side of it. Del Rio counters and sends Edge into the corner of the steel steps. Del Rio throws Edge into the ladder but he ducks and slides under it. Edge sets Del Rio on the ladder and climbs to the top rope. Del Rio pushes him off but he lands on his feet on a ladder. Edge leaps off the ladder with a cross-body. Edge goes back in the ring now and climbs for the title. Del Rio runs in and stops him, pulling him down to the mat. Del Rio slams Edge's head into one of the ladder legs. Del Rio props a ladder up in the corner now and kicks Edge in the head. Edge fights back with right hands. Del Rio turns it back around and goes for the arm-breaker but Edge counters. Edge goes for the DDT but it's countered. More back and forth until Edge throws Del Rio front side first into the ladder in the corner. Edge sends a ladder into Del Rio again and he goes down outside of the ring. Edge sets a ladder up and climbs for the title again. Del Rio comes in with a ladder and throws it at Edge, stopping him from climbing. Del Rio climbs the ladder with Edge and hits an arm-breaker combo from half-way up the ladder. Del Rio mounts Edge with right hands. Del Rio works over Edge's arm now. Del Rio uses a ladder on Edge's arm and sets a ladder up in the corner. Del Rio rams Edge back into the ladder. He charges with another ladder but Edge moves and Del Rio collides with ladders in the corner. Edge stands up another ladder to retrieve the contract. Del Rio stops him again and ends up on the apron. Edge charges but Del Rio blocks him. Del Rio tries to suplex Edge onto the ladder that's still between the announcer's table and the apron. Edge counters and backdrops Del Rio onto a ladder that's inside the ring. Del Rio kicks Edge from the top, causing him to fall hard on top of a ladder. Del Rio stomps on Edge and climbs the ladder to get the contract. Edge stops him and pushes the ladder over. Del Rio responds with a kick to the head and an elbow drop. Del Rio kicks Edge out of the ring now. Del Rio gets a chair and he puts it around Edge's arm and tries to push him into the ring post. Edge counters and sends Del Rio into the post. Edge comes in the ring now and the crowd gets hype. Edge calls for a spear and he hits it. Edge sets up a ladder and gets ready to go back for the contract. Edge climbs but Del Rio pulls his legs from inside the rungs. Edge's body is stuck in the ladder now. Del Rio climbs the ladder. Edge finally escapes and pushes Del Rio off the ladder and back into the corner. Edge grabs a ladder but Del Rio kicks it into his face. Edge lays on the ladder between the apron and announcer's table now. Del Rio climbs to the top and goes for an elbow drop. Edge rolls off the ladder and Del Rio lands hard on the ladder without breaking it though. Edge goes up top and he connects with a splash crashing Del Rio through the ladder. The crowd chants holy shit as Edge is trying to regroup. Edge slowly rolls back into the ring. Edge climbs the ladder but Samoa Joe comes out. Edge is hanging from the contract as Joe removes the ladder. Joe takes Edge down and puts him on his shoulder. Edge counters sending Joe into the ladder and knocking him out of the ring. Edge starts climbing the ladder again. Del Rio crawls back into the ring and he climbs behind Edge. As Edge reaches for the contract, Del Rio catches him from the shoulders and brings him down with a back-stabber from the top of the ladder. Edge who has back issues over the years screams in pain as he falls off the ring. Del Rio regroups and starts slowly climbing the ladder. Del Rio unhooks the contract to win the match at 17:12.

Spoiler:

After the match, Del Rio holds the contract into his hands as Samoa Joe gets in the ring. Del Rio crawls out of the ring and he is helped by some referees to the back. Edge is checked by the medics outside the ring. Joe grabs Edge and sends him back into the ring. Joe hits the Muscle Buster on Edge as the crowd boos. We see highlights from the match leading to the finish. Edge is escorted to the back by officials.

Backstage, John Morrison and John Cena are watching on. Morrison says that he can top that by defeating Randy Orton later tonight. Cena warns him about how dangerous a Viper can be. Morrison says that he is not afraid of a snake and tonight he will face the Miz for the WWE Championship.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

Back live and Triple H is out to a mixed crowd reaction. Wade Barrett comes out as the King of the Ring tournament continues.

King of the Ring Quarterfinals - Triple H vs Wade Barrett

This is a first time ever match between these two superstars. The bell rings and both lock up right away. Barrett pushes Triple H to the corner, breaks it up and then pushes Triple H away. Barrett yells at Triple H saying he is the future. Triple H comes back locking up, pushing Barrett into the corner and getting in a quick slap. Triple H goes for the Pedigree early and Barrett quickly breaks away. Barrett with a few right hands and Triple H fires back with a big clothesline and suplex combo. Triple H drops a knee over the head of Barrett, covers and Barrett kicks out after two. Barrett rolls out of the ring right away and Triple H follows. Triple H with a few shots in on Barrett, tosses him back inside the ring and locks on a figure four. Barrett gets to the ropes to break it up. Barrett with kicks to Triple H in the corner. Triple H fights to his feet and gets in a few rights. Barrett levels Triple H again with a big clothesline, cover and Triple H kicks out after two. Barrett with a big power-slam into a cover and Triple H kicks out after two. Barrett goes to work on the left arm of Triple H and working his lower back. Barrett switches holds to a sleeper as Triple H gets to his feet. Triple H counters with a big back suplex on Barrett. Triple H with a DDT on Barrett. Barrett with a big shoulder block on Triple H. Triple H comes back with a jumping high knee. Triple H with a knee to the face, cover and two count on Barrett. Triple H pushes Barrett into the corner and then hits a quick neck-breaker. Triple H mounts Barrett in the corner, Barrett breaks it up, attempts the Wasteland, Triple H dodges, dodges a big boot, attempts a Pedigree, Barrett counters out and he levels Triple H with a black-hole slam. Barrett covers and Triple H barely kicks out after two. A frustrated Barrett gets back to his feet and picks up a lifeless Triple H. Barrett lifts Triple H to his shoulders, Triple H fights off and hits a big spine-buster on Barrett. Cover and Barrett kicks out at two. Barrett catches Triple H with a big boot to the face. Barrett goes for the Wasteland again, Triple H counters and goes for the Pedigree but Barrett counters again into the Wasteland and he nails it. Barrett hooks the leg and gets the pin-fall at 8:35.

Winner: Wade Barrett!

After the match, Barrett celebrates in the ring as he advances to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament. We see highlights of the match leading to the finish. Barrett heads up the ramp smiling as Triple H looks upset in the ring.

Backstage, Zack Ryder is asking from some guys backstage to sign a petition on twitter for Ryder to get another WWE title match. Shawn Michaels walks up for a funny segment and signs up the petition. Ryder and HBK wish each other good luck for their match tonight. Triple H walks by frustrated after losing to Wade Barrett. HBK confronts him and tells him that no matter what the result of this match was, Triple H proved that he still has it. Trips says “screw you” and he walks off.

Mickie James comes out to a good crowd reaction followed by the Divas Champion Velvet Sky who gets a big heat.

Divas Championship – Velvet Sky vs Mickie James

The bell rings and Velvet quickly takes down Mickie. Another takedown by Velvet on Mickie. A third takedown by Velvet on Mickie. Mickie then takes down Velvet and stays on her. Mickie with a rollup on Velvet for a near-fall. Mickie with a kick to the stomach followed by a big monkey flip. Mickie with a jumping takedown on Velvet and then another big takedown on Velvet. Mickie goes up to the top and Velvet bails from the ring. Velvet returns to the ring, takes down Mickie, goes for a cover and Mickie kicks out. Mickie with a big dropkick to the face of Velvet and Velvet again quickly kicks out. Velvet rolls to the ring apron, falls off, Mickie recovers and Velvet takes her out with a big back suplex. Velvet kicks Mickie over the back and then ties her up in the ropes. Mickie with an elbow to the face, attempts a leg takedown, but Velvet counters and irish whips Mickie’s shoulder into the corner with force. Velvet with a snapmare takedown with a knee to the head. Velvet goes to work on the shoulder of Mickie applying a submission. Mickie with a few elbows to the face of Velvet and a Lou Thesz Press. Velvet drops Mickie’s arm down with force over the ring, covers, but only gets a two count. The referee checks on Mickie to see if she can continue and she says yes. Velvet with an irish whip to Mickie. Mickie catches Velvet with a kick followed by a huracanrana. Mickie with two clotheslines, kick to the gut, snapmare takedown and sledgehammer to the back. Cover by Mickie and Velvet kicks out after two. Velvet with an arm-bar on Mickie. Mickie rolls through but Velvet keeps it locked on. Mickie fights out of it finally with an arm drag. Velvet then drives Mickie shoulder first into the corner on her bad shoulder. Mickie counters a back suplex into a huge DDT. Cover by Mickie and she gets the pin-fall at 7:28.

Winner & NEW WWE Divas Champion: Mickie James!

After the match, Mickie is handed the title by the referee and she celebrates in the ring. Suddenly, Beth Phoenix, who was supposed to be suspended, jumps in the ring and attacks Mickie. Beth goes for the Glam-Slam on Mickie but Trish Stratus runs down to the ring and tosses Beth out of the ring. Beth heads up to the ramp as Trish helps Mickie up and they celebrate together. Mark Henry comes out and announces that next week Mickie James will defend the Divas title against Trish Stratus.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

Back live and John Morrison is in the ring already. Randy Orton is out next to a big crowd reaction.

Randy Orton vs John Morrison

Cole reminds us that the winner of this match will face the WWE Champion Miz for the title later on. The bell rings as they lock up and go at it. Orton takes Morrison down first with a headlock. Orton floors Morrison with a clothesline. Morrison counters next and rolls Orton up for 2. They go to lock up again and Morrison strikes. Orton turns it around and sends Morrison out to the floor after a big clothesline. Morrison comes back in and Orton controls, getting another 2 count. More back and forth action. Orton tries to come in from the outside but Morrison dropkicks him on the apron. Orton falls back to the floor and then Morrison connects with a flying cross-body off the ropes right into Orton. Morrison brings the fight to the floor and works Orton over before rolling him back in for a 2 count. Morrison stomps away in the corner but Orton turns it around. Orton with big uppercuts. Morrison counters with a back-breaker and another 2 count. Morrison keeps control and goes to the top. Orton meets him with a right hand. Orton climbs up and brings Morrison back to the ring with a big super-plex for a 2 count again. Orton misses with the RKO and Morrison connects with a DDT followed by a running knee to the face for a 2 count. Morrison springboards into the ropes and Orton catches him in mid-air with a drop-kick. Orton catches Morrison in between the ropes and connects with the big DDT. Orton goes for the RKO but Morrison counters again sending the Viper shoulder first into the steel ring post in the corner. Morrison connects with a back-flip bottom for a close two count. Morrison goes for the Starship-Pain but Orton moves out of the way. Orton nails the RKO and Morrison falls out of the ring. Orton follows and Morrison sends him face first into the steel post. Both men are down now. At the count of 8 Orton tries to get back in the ring but Morrison brings him back out and goes to jump in but Orton brings him back down as well and both men get counted out.

The referee calls this match a double count out. The Miz comes out and he says that since there is no winner in this match he will not be facing either of these two men. He enters the ring and demands from the GM Mark Henry to give him back the WWE title belt that CM Punk stole from Miz last week. Henry comes out and he says that Miz will get his title belt back after he defends the WWE Championship tonight against both Morrison and Orton in a Triple Threat match right now. Indeed both Morrison and Orton enter the ring as well as a referee who calls for the bell.

WWE Championship – The Miz vs John Morrison vs Randy Orton

Miz kicks Morrison and sends him to the floor. Orton blocks a punch and Orton with punches of his own. Orton with a European uppercut and Morrison trips Miz. Morrison with a double jump round kick to Miz before he returns to the ring. Orton with a side head lock and shoulder tackle for a near fall. Orton returns to the reverse chin lock. Orton with a shoulder tackle but Morrison with a kip up and drop kick for a near fall. Orton throws Morrison over the top rope and now Miz is back in the ring and he takes down Orton with a DDT for a near fall. Miz with a kick to the head of Orton. Miz with more kicks in the corner. Orton comes back with kicks and punches. Orton with more kicks but Miz takes down the viper with a neck-breaker. Miz with a neck breaker to Morrison as well for a near fall. Miz punches Morrison but Morrison with a jaw-breaker. Orton with clotheslines to Miz and Morrison and then he gives each man a power slam. Orton gets fired up and then he kicks Miz and tries for the middle rope DDT but Morrison tries for the springboard round kick. Orton ducks and Morrison rolls to the floor as Orton hits the DDT on Miz and he sets for the RKO with push ups. Miz counters the RKO attempt and goes for the Skull Crashing Finale but Orton ducks it and hits the inverted back-breaker. Morrison springboards off the top rope and Orton catches him in mid-air with the RKO. Miz comes from behind and tosses Orton out of the ring. Miz with the cover on Morrison and he gets the pin-fall at 5:12.

Spoiler:

After the match, Miz heads to the ramp and Mark Henry hands him the WWE title. Samoa Joe comes out and attacks Orton. Joe takes out Orton with a Samoa-drop. Joe then picks up Morrison and hits the Muscle-Buster. Joe spits down at Morrison.

Backstage, Josh Matthews interviews Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin and they say that what Brock Lesnar did to them last Thursday on Superstars was unacceptable so tonight the will have their pay-back. Sabin says that the Motor City Machine Guns are the next big thing in the WWE.

Out comes the US Champion Kofi Kingston for his title defence tonight. Drew McIntyre comes out next accompanied by his tag team partner Sheamus.

US Championship – Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre

The bell rings, and Kofi comes out with right hands and forearms, he ducks a clothesline and connects with a couple of low kicks and another big kick to the side of McIntyre’s head, before sending him over the top rope with a big clothesline. Kofi follows Drew out to the floor with a suicide dive through the ropes. McIntyre fights back and makes it into the ring, but Kofi comes right back with a big jumping lariat. McIntyre rolls to the outside, but Kofi brings him back up to the ring apron, where McIntyre shoves Kofi into the ring post. Sheamus gets close and the referee tells him to back off. McIntyre takes Kingston back into the ring where he pounds on him in the corner for a little while before the ref breaks it up. Drew hits a low knee to Kofi’s midsection before hitting a modified gut-buster. McIntyre locks in a modified rear chin lock and grounds Kofi on the mat. Kofi fights out of it and up to his feet, taking McIntyre over with a big hip toss. Both men are up to their feet, and Jofi hits McIntyre with a couple of right hands before catching a boot to the stomach. McIntyre tries for a cover but only gets two. McIntyre beats on Kofi’s head for a bit before getting up and stomping down on Kingston’s head. Drew goes to the middle rope and jumps off, but Kingston gets his feet up and connects with McIntyre’s face. Both men are up and they slug it out, with Kofi getting the advantage. Kofi splashes McIntyre up in the corner and rains down with left and right hands before hitting a nice European uppercut. Kingston ends up on the second rope and he kicks McIntyre before going up to the top. Kofi hits a leaping cross body for a near fall. McIntyre gets Kofi up into a fireman’s carry and hits a single knee gut-buster that’s good for a two count. Kofi sends McIntyre shoulder first into the steel ring post before kicking straight into McIntyre’s ribs. Kofi with a big clothesline followed by the Boom Drop. Kofi tries for Trouble in Paradise but Sheamus gets into the apron and Kofi knocks him off. McIntyre goes for the Future-Shock DDT but Kofi counters into the SOS for the 2. McIntyre with a big boot to the face for the 2 count. McIntyre with a power-bomb attempt but Kofi counters into a sunset-flip for a 2 count. Kofi nails the Trouble in Paradise out of nowhere and gets the pin-fall at 9:23.

Winner & Still US Champion: Kofi Kingston!

After the match, Sheamus attacks Kofi. McIntyre is still out but Sheamus continues the assault on Kofi. The Rock comes out and clears house. Sheamus leaves the ring and drags McIntyre with him. The Rock gets a mic and informs the Foreign Invasion that it’s official. After 9 years two Icons will join forces to battle the Foreign Invasion. At King of the Ring Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are going to face the electrifying team of the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

Back live and Zack Ryder is in the ring filming with his camera. Shawn Michaels comes out in a big pop.

King of the Ring Quarterfinals - Shawn Michaels vs Zack Ryder

HBK and Ryder slap hands as the bell rings and they go at it. Ryder unloads on HBK in the corner. HBK with a big clothesline for a 2 count. Ryder launches HBK hard into the corner and covers him for another 2 count. HBK fights back with chops to the chest of Ryder. Ryder makes a comeback but HBK sends him out of the ring. HBK connects with a cross-body off the ropes but Ryder moves and HBK lands on the floor. Ryder sends HBK back into the ring and gets a near-fall. Ryder continues the offense on HBK and drops him hard on his face for another 2 count. Ryder misses a splash and hits hard on the ropes. HBK stomps on Ryder and drops a big elbow drop for a 2 count. HBK grounds Ryder to the mat with a hold now. HBK with a big leg-drop and 2 count. HBK hits a big splash in the corner and Ryder goes back down. HBK misses the next splash in the corner. Ryder misses a running boot to the head as HBK moves. HBK with a body-slam on Ryder and then he goes up top. HBK goes for the big elbow but Ryder moves and HBK crashes and burns. Ryder runs and kicks HBK in the head while he is in the corner. Ryder hooks the leg and gets 2. Ryder goes for the Rough Ryder but HBK ducks it and takes down Zack with a DDT for a 2 count. HBK with a neck-breaker on Ryder and he goes up top again. This time HBK connects with the big elbow drop off the top. HBK calls for the Sweet Chin Music but Ryder dodges it and nails the Rough Ryder. Cover by Ryder and HBK kicks out. Ryder looks upset. Ryder picks up HBK and HBK connects with the superkick out of nowhere. HBK with the hook of the leg and the pin-fall at 7:31.

Winner: Shawn Michaels!

HBK has been advanced to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament. Wade Barrett jumps in the ring and attacks HBK. Barrett nails the Wasteland on Michaels and smirks down at him.

Backstage Mark Henry visits Alberto Del Rio in the trainers room and congratulates him on his victory earlier tonight. Del Rio demands to know what this contract that he earned is all about. Henry says that the fatal 4 way match at King of the Ring will be an elimination match. According to this contract, in case that Alberto gets eliminated during the contest he has the chance to re-enter the match and get a 2nd chance in wining. Del Rio says that this is good but he will not need it because he will not be eliminated this Sunday.

The Motor City Machine Guns come out in the ring as we se footage from last Thursday’s WWE Superstars where Brock Lesnar viciously attacked Sabin and Shelley. Lesnar comes out in a big heat from the audience.

Brock Lesnar vs Motor City Machine Guns

The bell rings and the match starts with Lesnar and Chris Sabin exchanging two chest slaps. Sabin gets in a kick to his side and Lesnar follows that up with a knee to the waste. Lesnar powers Sabin to the corner who fights out of it. Lesnar takes down Sabin on the mat, both roll around, jump up and Lesnar continues to move towards him. Sabin smacks Lesnar in the middle of the ring attempting a shoulder block. Sabin hits another attempt, but Lesnar won’t go down. Sabin then dropkicks Lesnar into the corner with force. Sabin hits a flying elbow to Lesnar in the opposite corner and then tries to lift him up for the Cradle Shock. Lesnar prevents it and slams Sabin back down. Lesnar takes out Sabin with a big kick to the face. Lesnar hits a big knee to the face on Sabin with force. Lesnar gives Sabin the face wash with his boot, backs up and then hits a big knee to the face. Lesnar hits two big kicks on Sabin and follows that up with a big jumping knee to the face. Lesnar covers, but only gets a two count. Lesnar starts to turn the head of Sabin as Sabin fights back with some elbows. Lesnar quickly takes out Sabin with a big shoulder block. Lesnar starts to work on Sabin’s head again, twisting it. Sabin again tries to fight out of it, but Lesnar takes him back down with a clothesline. Lesnar lifts up Sabin and hits a big suplex. Lesnar covers, but only gets a two count. Sabin sits up and Lesnar slaps him. Lesnar hits a few big chest chops on Sabin in the corner and Sabin falls forward looking dazled. Sabin starts to hit some hard rights to the gut on Lesnar. Lesnar cuts him off with a kick to the gut. Lesnar elevates Sabin over the top rope to the ring apron. Lesnar goes off the ropes and Sabin springboards, hitting a big dropkick on Lesnar in the middle of the ring. Sabin hits a big kick on Lesnar followed by a missile dropkick off the ring apron, sending Lesnar into the guard railing. Tag to Shelley. Lesnar hits a big power-slam on Shelley as he comes off the ropes for a two count. Shelley then fights back with a springboard tornado DDT off the ropes for a close two count. Lesnar has a frustrated look on his face staring at Shelley. Lesnar picks up Shelley and nails him face first off the turnbuckle. Lesnar sets Shelley up on the top, both exchange some slaps to the face, Lesnar jumps up with Shelley, Shelley drops down, puts Lesnar on his shoulders, walks forward and comes down with a huge sit-down powerbomb! Shelley covers, but only gets a two count. Shelley fires up, lifts Lesnar up on his shoulders, Lesnar fights it and Shelley responds with a kick to the back of the head. Shelley jumps up to the top rope, but Lesnar hits a kick to his legs to trip up Shelley. Sabin tags in himself and goes after Lesnar again. Shelley and Sabin now work together with kicks on Lesnar. Lesnar takes them both down with a double clothesline. Lesnar sends Shelley into the steel ring post in the corner. Lesnar then gets a side kick to the head by Sabin. Sabin goes up top and he goes for a moonsault but Lesnar catches him in mid-air into his shoulders and he nails the F-5. Lesnar hooks the leg and gets the three count at 9:24

Winner: Brock Lesnar!

After the match, Lesnar goes out of the ring and grabs a steel chair before re-entering the ring. Lesnar nails Shelley from behind with the chair. John Cena runs down the ramp and he goes after Lesnar. Cena has Lesnar right where he wants him until Lesnar hits a low-blow on Cena. Lesnar gets the chair again and he nails Cena in the head with it. Lesnar hits Cena into the back with the chair three times. Lesnar picks up an almost unconscious John Cena and he connects with the F-5. Lesnar leaves the ring laughing as Cena is out cold in the ring.

Commercial break.

RED wrote:

Back from the break, Rob Van Dam comes out scheduled to face R-Truth tonight. Truth however attacks RVD from behind and sends him shoulder first into the steel steps. Truth then continues the assault on Van Dam as the crowd boos. Truth sends RVD shoulder first into the steel post and then right into the security wall. Referees are out to stop this and Truth decides to go to the back. RVD is checked by the medics.

King of the Ring promo airs.

The commentators run down the current King of the Ring match card.

CM Punk is out in a huge pop from the fans. Samoa Joe is out next to a mixed crowd reaction.

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

The bell rings and Punk hits Joe with a few body kicks. Joe cuts Punk off with a big knee to the gut. Joe counters a springboard cross-body attempt by Punk into a swinging side slam. Joe with some big rights to Punk in the corner. Joe catches Punk with a big elbow as he comes off the ropes. Joe keeps Punk grounded with some quick strikes to the shoulder. Punk attempts a comeback, but Joe continues to cut him off. Punk grabs the ropes to break it up and Joe drops his body over Punk’s arm. Joe then launches Punk into the corner sending him shoulder first into the steel ring post. Joe brings Punk back down and continues to work on his shoulder. Punk hits Joe with a few kicks to the head, but Joe is still standing. Punk gets to his feet, hits a few rights, but Joe continues to work on him lifting him up and slamming him back down. Joe drops a knee over the jaw of Punk, cover and Punk kicks out after two. Punk rolls to the ring apron outside the ropes. Joe hits the ropes and lands a high kick on Punk sending Punk from the ring apron to the ring barricade with force. Punk recovers, hits a few shoulder charges on Joe from the ropes, attempts a sunset flip and Joe drops his body down across the chest of Punk with force. Joe chokes Punk with his foot and then uses the ropes to lift himself up and drops his body down across the chest of Punk. Joe attempts this a second time and Punk gets his feet up to block. Punk attempts a scoop slam, but Joe is too heavy and Punk falls back with Joe crashing down into a cover that results in a two count. Joe works on the left arm/shoulder of Punk. Punk gets to his feet and gets in a few shots, hits the ropes and Joe takes him out with a big uppercut. Joe goes up top, jumps and misses an elbow-drop attempt. Punk holds onto the ropes, Joe charges and Punk pulls the top rope down sending Joe flying over. Punk with a springboard dive over the top rope and takes out Joe on the outside. The referee starts the count on both men. Punk is in and Joe rolls in at 4. Punk starts lighting up Joe with some big body kicks and follows with a big knee to the jaw. Punk with a jumping heel kick on Joe. Punk blocks a body splash attempt, Joe strikes his head on the ring post, Punk with a running knee to the face, Joe counters a bulldog and splashes Punk in the corner. Joe misses a running splash to corner, Punk is up and lands a flying bulldog. Cover by Punk and Joe kicks out after two. Joe tosses Punk over the top rope but he holds on and lands on the ring apron. Punk with a kick to Joe, goes up top, hits a cross-body, hooks the leg and Joe again kicks out after two. Punk tries lifting Joe up and Joe with a counter hitting a Samoan Drop on Punk, covers and Punk barely kicks out after two. Joe calls for the end looking for Muscle-Buster. Punk ducks it, kicks Joe in the head three times, gets him up on his shoulders in a GTS attempt but the Miz runs into the apron and pulls Joe off of Punk’s back. Punk knocks Miz off the apron. Punk turns into a one armed side slam by Joe. Joe connects with the Muscle-Buster and gets the pin-fall at 11:23.

Winner: Samoa Joe!

After the match, Joe rolls out of the ring and heads up to the ramp still looking mad. Miz gets a ladder from under the ring and gets in. Punk is on his knees now as Miz hits him with the ladder right into the head. Miz drops the ladder into the body of CM Punk causing Punk to scream in pain. Miz then puts Punk in between the two sides of the ladder and steps on top of him posing with the WWE title in hand. Miz yells down at Punk that he is better than him as the show goes off…

Quick Monday night Nitro Results:

Alberto Del Rio def. Edge (Ladder match)
Wade Barrett def. Triple H (King of the Ring Quarterfinals)
Mickie James def. Velvet Sky (New Divas Champion)
Randy Orton vs John Morrison (No contest)
The Miz def. Randy Orton & John Morrison (Triple Threat; Still WWE Champion)
Kofi Kingston def. Drew McIntyre (Still US Champion)
Shawn Michaels def. Zack Ryder (King of the Ring Quarterfinals)
Brock Lesnar def. Motor City Machine Guns (2 on 1 Handicap match)
Samoa Joe def. CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Of coarse I was the best choice, you had to sit down and think whose kicked your ass more than anybody else including those two jackoffs. You were like well I have no choice Stone Cold has to be my partner. You made a wise choice and you know how I'm going to prepare for that match?

The Rock goes to answer but Stone Cold gives him no time

Stone Cold
What? Stone Cold's going to drink beer, drink whisky, drink bourban, drink vodka, drink tequilla, drink rum, more beer, more whisky, more bourban, more vodka, more tequilla, more rum oh and some damn wine
The Rock: You and your alcohol Steve. I've whooped your ass just as much as you've whooped mine. Out of all my choices, we know each other the best, and THAT is why The Rock chose you.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 am

OT: holy shit holy shit holy shit!!! Kane is BACK!!!!!! screw the attire im using now im using this new one Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 am

Justin, you ain't dropping Justin!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Kane

*walking around in his new attire*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

off: I'm still so excited about Kane's masked return!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 pm

John Cena is sitting backstage trying to come up with a stragedy for his match against Brock Lesnar this Sunday at King of the Ring.

Triple H is cleaning his locker room and he finds some pictures with him and HBK back in their DX era.

Sheamus is walking around backstage with the tag team title belt over his shoulder. The Celtic-Warrior is trying to hide how intimidated he is by the team of Rock and Austin.

Beth Phoenix arrives in the arena and she is informed that WWE has suspended her for the rest of the week after appearing on Nitro last night even though she was still suspended.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes exits the arena and goes to have fun in a night club. He hasn't entered a club since this past January when his face got disfigured.

The World's Strongest Man and GM of Nitro Mark Henry is in his office doing stuff.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Okay folks. I PROMISE! THAT after SD on Friday, I will do updates on the brackets, cause, I didn't get too my dads this week. My laptop is there though, so when I get there on Friday, to get the rest of my shit I will get it. Im going to be gone Saturday and Sunday most likely, but Ill try my best to be active. Incase anyone is wondering, I have two major tests before exams, and Christmas Shopping, and everything else, plus .. Im moving into a apartment, and out of my moms house xD ..

Plus, in June I go off to college, so yeah .. I've been looking into Acadia, the best football school around Canada. I hear they have some good parties too lol. So yeah. I am hoping to be on over Christmas Break. <3 Love yew all.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm

OT: Anybody wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 Image003

---The fans begin to boo as Alberto Del Rio's theme music goes off through the speakers. Golden sparks then begin to flash out as Alberto Del Rio walks out from the back wearing his new t-shirt and his white towel which hangs around his neck he also holds that sheet that he won last night. Del Rio walks down the ramp as he smiles at the fans knowing that he is the best since he beat ''The Rated R Superstar'' in his own match. His new focus now is to win his match at King of the Ring. Del Rio walks up the steps and gets into the ring as he circles around looking at the audience before getting a microphone and speaking.---

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

;;-Alberto Del Rio-;;
''Last night on Monday night Raw I defeated a former 11-time world champion in his own match! Last night I won myself a contract, and I am going to go by what the general manager told me that if I am eliminated this Sunday at King of the Ring, I can use this sheet and re-enter and have another opportunity at that number one contender spot! But the truth is I don't need this stupid sheet, I am Alberto Del Rio the greatest wrestler to ever live and coming Sunday I won't need to use this sheet because I will not get eliminated! If you take a look at my opponents then that explains it all. Shall I refresh your minds? No. I don't need to as these superstars are worthless and stand no chance against Alberto Del Rio. Now to get back on topic, last night I defeated a man that was bragging that he beat me a few nights ago in Canada his hometown. Please, that was one night, one match and it was a fluke! You should have never beaten me! But last night I got my revenge as I defeated you in your own match. Yes, I Alberto Del Rio defeated The Ultimate Opportunist Edge in a ladder match! But Edge I know exactly what you are going to say. You will come out here and tell these fans exactly what I said that this was just ONE match and that it was a fluke and that it'll never happen again. But you are wrong, I defeated you in a ladder match which is supposed to be your match. A match that you dominate at. Well Edge I am sorry to say, but you do not dominate, you just suck. I have decided to take that crown off of you and crown Alberto Del Rio the new master of ladder matches! Edge, you may say that this loss will never happen again but you are wrong once again, because this Sunday at the King of the Ring PPV I am going to humiliate you but not only you I am going to also humiliate John Morrison and even that bastard Randy Orton and at the end of the night as I roll one of you up and my hand is raised in front of the millions of people out there I am going to do that I have always wanted to do to you and that is tell you to your face that you are a worthless piece of crap and don't deserve to be wrestling anymore. And that goes for anyone who dares to think they are better than Alberto Del Rio because nobody is and nobody never will be. As for this Samoa Joe crap, I have no issues with Joe so I don't even know why he tries to get me. I just don't get it, so Joe, if you dare lay one finger on me, I will get my revenge just like I got my revenge on the so called ''Ultimate Opportunist''. So I suggest you think twice before attacking the next WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio.''

Del Rio drops the microphone as his theme music goes off. He then excits the ring and heads backstage.

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:34 am

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

off: I'm still so excited about Kane's masked return!

dude I've literally watched the video 101303 times Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next