The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

"He is! He's always copying Stone Cold...that's just like no!"

*AJ crosses her arms and tries to hold in laughter as Shark Boy stands behind Kaitlyn*
Kaitlyn

Starts mocking sharkboy and then notices AJ has tried to hold in her laughter. She turns round slowly and see's Shark Boy standing there. Kaitlyn a shocked covers her mouth from any escaping laughter.

Shark Boy

*tilts his head side ways*

"I'm sorry! Am I interuppting!? Or is Shark Boy just hearing things that don't exist!? Or maybe Shark Boy should just smack that look right off your face!? HUH!?"

AJ Lee

"Whoa someone needs to take a chill pill! And don't you even dare talk to Kaitlyn like that again!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

*AJ crosses her arms and tries to hold in laughter as Shark Boy stands behind Kaitlyn*
Kaitlyn

Starts mocking sharkboy and then notices AJ has tried to hold in her laughter. She turns round slowly and see's Shark Boy standing there. Kaitlyn a shocked covers her mouth from any escaping laughter.

Shark Boy

"I'm sorry! Am I interuppting!? Or is Shark Boy just hearing things that don't exist!? Or maybe Shark Boy should just smack that look right off your face!? HUH!?"

AJ Lee

"Whoa someone needs to take a chill pill! And don't you even dare talk to Kaitlyn like that again!
Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

I mean, we barely know you so we are kind of talking to you as far as we know you. And for the punch in the face thing? Ok, I am pretty tough. Look at these!

Flexs her left arm and laughs
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 pm

[quote="Ricardo Rodriguez > God"]
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I am tired of being jobbed as Miz and all my other characters like seriously
Heath Slater - He's a jobber to start with/You never RPed before his debut match against Gabriel (whom Justin RPed with prior to the match)

Me and Justin rped together as friends thats why this match pissed me off
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 pm

*the promo airs one more time, after it finishes the lights turn to black, darkness fills the arena*

*Pyro erupts on the stage as Kane's theme begins to play*

*The Big Red Machine walks slowly onto the stage wearing the same attire he has in the promo*

*his face and head is covered by the black towel, Kane starts toward the ring looking down hiding his face as the fans are cheering like crazy for him*

*Kane climbs into the ring, a microphone in hand, still looking down, he prepares to speak*

Kane

"Last Friday on Smackdown...the World Tag Team Championships slipped out of my grasps because of my now former "partner" Matt Morgan...And now because of Matt Morgan, I looked weak."

*fans give a mixed reaction*

"I found out on Smackdown that it was in time for an important change! No longer will I accept the friendship of others like I did Matt Morgan. It was a complete embarassment on my behalf...So to set it straight for everyone to understand...I will no longer associate myself with Matt Morgan!"

*fans give a shocking cheer*

"It is time for a new beginning...no a new chapter in my scarred life! This is the beginning of the end for my last chapter...I have almost forgotten who I am...and Why...I do the things that I do..."

*Kane pauses and looks up still wearing his towel, reveals his new mask from the promos*

"A resurrection is what is needed...I will once again...take no mercy, show no compassion..."

*Kane pauses and takes a moment to look at all the fans who are shocked, but cheer for Kane, especially for bringing his mask back*

"The monster I've always wanted to be is back...and craves to have the blood of the guilty...or innocent upon my hands!"

*fans give a huge pop for Kane*

"There will be no time for sorrow, no time for pleading, no time for begging! Once you come face to face with me...there is no holding back the monster!"

*fans continue to cheer*

"For I...Am...KANE!"

*Kane reaches up and ignites his pyro as all of the lights turn to the classic dark red, Kane takes a moment and stands in the middle of the ring looking at the fans as they cheer before he exits and heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

I mean, we barely know you so we are kind of talking to you as far as we know you. And for the punch in the face thing? Ok, I am pretty tough. Look at these!

Shark Boy

*starts to sound frustrated but calms down*

"Let me tell you something blondie! Maybe Shark 24/7 might have to whoop your ass all over the arena!"

*looks at AJ*

"Now if you're down with that give me a Shark Yeah!"

AJ Lee

*looks confused and shakes her head*

"No!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 pm

OT: feed back on my Kane promo?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Madison Rayne arrived at the arena in high spirits. She looked like a bloody fool as she grinned from ear to ear. As she walked in she waved slowly to her 'adoring' fans. The mere sight of her made you want to roll your eyes but you wouldn't because Madison would probably have a lot to say about that. Madison fixed her hair and walked down the hallway. Most people would drop their act once they were behind closed curtains, but Madison was not most people.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

"Let me tell you something blondie! Maybe Shark 24/7 might have to whoop your ass all over the arena!"

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Puts her hand on her hip.

I bet I could get a match against you on NXT and i'll kick your shark butt!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

*sarcastically throws himself to the ground and begins a fake laugh, then quickly stands back up*

"You must seriously have to be kidding!? Go ahead, talk to Matt Striker, but Shark Boy will have no problem whooping your cute ass...tell you what, if Shark Boy does get a match against you and wins...Shark Boy gets a night with Ms. Kaitlyn all to himself!"

AJ Lee

*AJ's eyes widen as she looks shocked at his proposition
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his new mask on and the towel still over his head*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

*sarcastically throws himself to the ground and begins a fake laugh, then quickly stands back up*

"You must seriously have to be kidding!? Go ahead, talk to Matt Striker, but Shark Boy will have no problem whooping your cute ass...tell you what, if Shark Boy does get a match against you and wins...Shark Boy gets a night with Ms. Kaitlyn all to himself!"

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Overwhelmed and a little speechless..

A night... with Ms. Kaitlyn! Are you in love with me or something? I mean I do have a cute butt.

Turns round to AJ and booty shakes then laughs.

Go and ask Matt Striker, that match would be quite interesting to see the outcome, as long as AJ is at ring side with me!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

[quote="тнєє gяαηgєя"]
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I am tired of being jobbed as Miz and all my other characters like seriously
Heath Slater - He's a jobber to start with/You never RPed before his debut match against Gabriel (whom Justin RPed with prior to the match)

Me and Justin rped together as friends thats why this match pissed me off

First off the match was booked before that RP so that is irrelevant.

Second of all; Shelley and Sabin are friends yet I don't see you bitching about them facing each other on Superstars?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

A night... with Ms. Kaitlyn! Are you in love with me or something? I mean I do have a cute butt.

Go and ask Matt Striker, that match would be quite interesting to see the outcome, as long as AJ is at ring side with me!

AJ Lee

*places her hand on Kaitlyn's shoulder*

"It might as well be a 2 on 1 Match than..."

Shark Boy

"Hmmm...double the pride, and double the chicks in Shark Boy's locker room! Shark Yeah! It's on..."

*Shark Boy storms off*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Shark Boy

"Hmmm...double the pride, and double the chicks in Shark Boy's locker room! Shark Yeah! It's on..."

*Shark Boy storms off*
Kaitlyn

Looks at AJ disgusted.

We better win this for my sake, I think I rather put myself up than both of us because that would be so awkward but if you were at ringside then you would help me win!

Shakes her head at Shark Boy walking off.

He isn't even hot!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I dunno if I can post NXT, I have a b-ball game against Oakridge soon
anyone quick results?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Alex Riley is preoccupied being better than people.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Shark Boy

*Shark Boy storms off*
Kaitlyn

Looks at AJ disgusted.

We better win this for my sake, I think I rather put myself up than both of us because that would be so awkward but if you were at ringside then you would help me win!

He isn't even hot!

AJ Lee

*smiles trying to give Kaitlyn a sigh of relieve*

"Hey listen...if you really have to do that. I'm doing it with you. No way am I letting you walk in the ring by yourself with stakes like that Kaitlyn."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*begins to laugh*

Kaitlyn

Shark Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Oh come on!

Shark Boy

*looks at AJ*

AJ Lee

"No!"
Kaitlyn
No!

Shar Boy

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Shark Boy

*Shark Boy storms off*
Kaitlyn

Looks at AJ disgusted.

He isn't even hot!

AJ Lee

*smiles trying to give Kaitlyn a sigh of relieve*

"Hey listen...if you really have to do that. I'm doing it with you. No way am I letting you walk in the ring by yourself with stakes like that Kaitlyn."
Kaitlyn
AJ, calm i'll be fine, he issues the fight with me first and me only I guess thats how things will roll, as long as I have you at ring side I would be able to kick his ass no problem!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm

OT- ANYONE WANNA WRITE NXT IM OFFF TO MY B-BALL GAME
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

AJ Lee

*puts her hand on her hip and shakes her head no*

"I'm not taking no for an anwser Kaitlyn...I'm teaming with you against him."

OT: I already told Nova about a 2 on 1 match :p
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

off; ok Very Happy

Kaitlyn
Ok AJ, you can be my partner for that match. But we have to play it wise to beat Shark Boy!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

off; ok Very Happy

Kaitlyn
Ok AJ, you can be my partner for that match. But we have to play it wise to beat Shark Boy!

AJ Lee

"Kaitlyn I promise you...I won't let him beat us if it comes down to him and I in the ring. You're my best friend you know that, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

off; ok Very Happy

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

"Kaitlyn I promise you...I won't let him beat us if it comes down to him and I in the ring. You're my best friend you know that, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you."
Kaitlyn
Smiles softly

Thanks, Same goes to you but nothing really bad has happened to you as of lately but I promise when all hell breaks loose I'll be fighting along side you!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

off; ok Very Happy

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles softly

Thanks, Same goes to you but nothing really bad has happened to you as of lately but I promise when all hell breaks loose I'll be fighting along side you!

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Hey...that's what best friends are for right?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

off; ok Very Happy

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Smiles softly

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Hey...that's what best friends are for right?"
Kaitlyn
I know!

I best be heading here, I want to have a nap then go off to the gym for late night training tonight.

Giving AJ a big hug she waves and starts to walk off.

BYE! Speak later AJ, and remember lets stay away from Sharkboy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 10 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next